(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Feeling the movement in his arms and the friction on his morning erection that was still inside Leo made him moan in pleasure, opening his eyes, ribbing them slowly with one hand.

"For a person who doesn't want to wake up you sure are up for some action" he laughed nuzzling the back of Leos neck, kissing him.

"Can't get enough of me hugh?" he teased turning his head to the side to kiss his lips. "Morning to you too beautiful" he said smiling, kissing him one more time. His hand moved under the blanket and on Leo's body, tracing his way between Leo's legs rubbing his hands against his member and balls.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo moaned softly. “I realised you were inside me. It’s a great wake up!” He moaned.

He squirmed softly and grinned. “Besides. Your arse is mine. All day. I’m going to fuck you so hard. This is your own chance to fuck me before I wake up properly.”

Guest mik3la

"Mmmmh... that sounds so appealing" he said when he said he was going to fuck him all day and that he was his. Even if he knew the context in which way he was his, that statement did either way felt so good to be heard. I am yours

Grabbing Leo's balls and cock he started move his hips back and forth in a slow pace. He didn't want to rush the morning fuck. It was to delicious not to enjoy it.

"I can't wait to see your bad ass face" he groaned kissing his shoulder quickening the pace of the thrust.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” Leo was aware that Blake liked that side of him! Needed it like Leo needed him too.

He’d never met another man as willing to switch as Blake. Sure his exes had let him top from time to time, but not like Blake! Not like they desired nothing else in the world and wanted it completely. With everything.

Blake did. He surrendered with honesty, need and must! Stunning to see.

His thoughts broke when he felt Blake’s hands upon him and his cock slowly moving. “Agh. You feel so good. I’m going to enjoy pounding you all day.” He grunted.

Guest mik3la

"Mmmgh...Can't wait to see what you have in mind baby" he moaned softly loving how the other made him feel. Only the thought of being dominated by the other made his body shatter with pleasure. He needed him. They both needed each other.

He never had someone so addicted to sex but neither so eager to top him and dominated him. He loved it when Leo was all dominant with him, demanding his body in such ways that he never thought anybody would want to claim him. Everything was intense with him and he could never complain. The sex was amazing, him as a person was amazing.

The urge of orgasm was slowly building making him speed the pace and gripping his hip more firmly. "Fuck ....i'm gonna cum already" he groan making deep thrust stopping himself as his body shattered shooting his semen inside the other. "God damn it" he sigh patting his breath, resting his forehead on Leo's shoulder, wrapping his arm around him, holding his hand over Leo's chest keeping him close.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was lost.

Floating in the pleasure that was Blake’s fucking. He moaned and whimpered and squirmed at him. “Agh! Too much! Agh!”

He felt so close! He felt so much need.

Then Blake came! He felt it deep inside. He moaned more, squirming in his hold as he was fucked to the end of Blake’s orgasm. “B-Blake!” He moaned. So close and yet.....

Leo snuggles in, cock throbbing. He needed more!

Looking back at Blake he wiggles free. Rolled to pin him to the bed before spreading his legs. “Any objections for my turn to start now?”

Guest mik3la

Blake was surprised to see Leo so eager to fuck him but at the same time happy. He wanted to see that possessive side of him and he was instantly turned on again.

"Do your thing baby" he said smiling biting his lip waiting to feel him again. Even if his cock wasn't big it was enough and long to hit just the right spot almost immediately.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed at that, he smirked and kissed him. “You look so happy with yourself!” He teased.

He reached for the lube, making quick work of stretching him, pressing on his sweet gland to have him as putty in his hands. “You’re already so tight again.” Leo winked.

After a little while he pulled his hips back and then started to push inside.

He grunted, moaned, as the tight heat surrounded him. “So hot.” He moaned. Punching his hips forward.

4-A59-F575-11-EB-4-A98-B5-E0-E72-B5-A1-A2-E8-A.gif

Guest mik3la

"That's because I love how you make me feel" he said biting his lip spreading his legs as he waited patiently in desire.

"Then that means I have to wear the plug more for you and you to fuck me more...ngha" he moaned when he slipped inside him, arching his back.

Keeping his legs wide open he closed them behind the other keeping him closer as he started moving inside him.

"Fuck this feels so good" he groaned keeping his hands above his hand but than pulled him closer to kiss him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You wanted this more?” He teased. “You should have said so.” Leo grinned. Nuzzling him a moment, kissing him gently.

“I’ll happily plug you. Happily fuck you more. Happily.” He winked, grabbing his legs and spreading them as he thrust more. Leo had been close before and now he felt closer. His orgasm pulsing in his cock. “Not going to last long this time, babe.” He grunted.

Leo reached and stroked his cock, rubbing it in time to his thrusts.

Guest mik3la

"Didn't want to say something wrong ngha...but I'll know from now on...ha...mmmnh" he moaned grabbing the sheets in his fist when he got attention to his cock as well getting closer even if he just finished a few moments ago.

"Fuck yes...ngha....just there...ha...ah...fuck...Ngh...Ngh...argh!!" He arched his back as he couldn't hold it anymore climaxing in his hand gasping for air as his body was still shuttering from the spasms of the orgasm.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smirked. “Good. I love you inside me.... but I love being inside you too.”

It didn’t take him long to cum too, spilling inside him.

He moaned softly. Shuddering at his sealed their lips and kissed him deeply. Leo cursed his feelings! Why did they have to swell and ebb right now?

He rolled and flopped beside him, nuzzling carefully.

Guest mik3la

Having him filling him felt so strangely good that he just couldn't describe it nor explain it. It was like they had to found one another and first experience this before trying something for real. Or at least that's what he was thinking and feeling.

He did noticed how close and in need of one another they grew and he loved it. He loved the other to let him go. He wasn't going to leave him. But if Leo was going to run away from him he will chase him no matter what. He will not let him go.

"This was perfect .... it feels so strangely good to have you fill me up instead of the other way around, he said holding his hand. "So this is how you feel when I fill you up hugh?" He asked teasing him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed lyrically. Snuggling in softly, “I have no complaints when you fill me.” He hummed honestly.

Blake was probably the best person Leo had ever had sex with. They seemed so compatible. They fit like odd puzzle pieces.

Leo looked at the guy. Stroking his cheek. Taking Blake in. He was gorgeous. But possessive? He knew that Blake liked-liked him.... but did he like-like him back? Maybe? Possibly? He wasn’t sure.

Guest mik3la

Blake frowned a little when he touched his cheek looking at him puzzled.

"What is it?" He asked curiously holding his hand over his looking him in the eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed. Shaking his head. He hadn’t really meant to be ‘caught’ overthinking. “Nothing.” He swallowed softly.

He nuzzled him a moment and buried his nose in Blake’s neck. He felt too many emotions but couldn’t voice them... wouldn’t voice them.

He was in dangerous waters.

“Did you sleep well?” Leo asked shyly.

Guest mik3la

He could tell that there was something more but he didn't want to push the other too much in telling him something he didn't want to share.

"It was very comfortable. I may get to used in sleeping with you next to me" he smiled taking his hand kissing the back of it and his fingers.

"I was thinking about something. Would you like to try other...toys?" His heart was raising as he waited for an answer. He wanted to try to many more things with him but also Leo to try it on him. Did that made him sluty? Maybe but he was with him.

"If you dont want I understand. I dont want to do anything that you dont like" he said quickly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed, chuckling nervously at the others question. “I....” he eyed him then nodded. “I did buy the... eh.... the double ended toy. It’s downstairs.” He shrugged. Fingers playing on the others chest. “What... what did you have in mind?” He wondered softly.

He nuzzled the guys chest. Keeping him close.

His heart raced a little at the thought. Was this making things too serious?

Taking a chance he straddled then guys lap a moment and looked at him. Taking him in. “So.... we’re a good match. Aren’t we?”

Guest mik3la

"I was thinking of ... vibrator or stuff like that. Or being cuffed by the bed but... if that's too much for you I understand. I really do" he said quickly running his hand through his hair. It was so soft.

"I know you have the one worh two ends and that would be something interesting to use" he added smiling. He lifted his chin to look at him he added.

"I really do think that. You dont?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay.... we can start collecting them then....? It might take us some time? But we can figure it out? If you want?” Leo smiled shyly.

“Bondage? I’ve.... I’ve never really tried it... but I’m not against trying? We might.... just have to.... take it slow?” Leo offered.

He placed his hands on Blake’s chest. Quiet a moment.

“I do....” I’m worried I might be thinking it’s more. “I guess I was just checking?” Leo asked shyly.

Guest mik3la

"You kind of experienced it with the tie" he smiled guilty. Seeing him tied up and waiting for him was an imagine that he couldn't get it out of his head. He frowned though when he said about checking it.

"Leo ..." he started taking his hand into his sighing. "You already know how I felt and also how I feel towards you. I've accepted your conditions because I want you. I want this. Even if we are just fuck buddies since that's what you wanted, I'm still here because I want you" he said rolling in bed leaving Leo on top holding his waist and his head in his hand.

"Get that idea in your head. I'm in this for you. I like you. I like what we have and even if I wanted more and still want, I'm leaving you to decide when you're ready" he placed a soft kiss on his lips keeping eye contact.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. Felt like I could escape that though.” Leo admits. “I know you’d stop though. If I asked.” He knew that too. Would he feel the same with something he’d need help to escape?

He blushed, taking in those words and trying to enjoy them. Absorb them.

Leo was quiet a moment. “Sorry.... I.... I know that....” he swallowed gently.

He watched him. Took him in. He looked at the bed. Tired and unsure about his own thoughts and feelings. “More still scares me.”

Guest mik3la

He sighed wrapping his arms around him keeping him in his arms, letting him rest his head over his shoulder.

"I know you are. Hell... I am too" he said bursting a little into laughter. They were two scary cats trying to work things together.

"But then again it's a risk that I'm taking because...from what I've seen so far....we work just fine" he shrugged. "We've been also on a date yesterday even if it was mor for the sex part, but we did enjoy it together" he said kissing his forehead.

"Yoi can take your time. Take your time and enjoy me. I'll be here waiting" he finished lifting his face kissing his lips tender.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that. They’d done their ‘game’ but oddly enough, Leo had seen that almost in addition to the date, not instead of. Just him though? “I did have fun with you.”

He nodded. “Okay. I’ll take my time.” Leo watched him. Leaning into his touched and just snuggling in gently.

He kissed him back. Trying to pour all his unspoken emotions into it.

Guest mik3la

He humpf softly in the kiss holding him tight in his arms not wanting to let him go. It felt just right. There wasn't something about that moment. He just loved him against him, feeling his emotions in the kiss that made him take a deep breath.

"So what's the plan for today baby" he asked taking a few strands of hair away from his face.