(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled softly. “I can’t get enough of you either.” He turned and touched his cheek. Leo knew his heart swelled a little. He was.... catching feelings that be need to keep in check.

He turned off the bath and wrapped his arms around Blake, standing on his tiptoes as he kissed him.

Guest mik3la

Smiling he leaned more in the kiss liking the softness of the kiss. It was different than the others. Not as hungry for sex or using more force like wanting to eat him. This time was way more soft than before and he really enjoyed it.

Holding his body in his arms he pressed them together deepening the kiss, sighing softly. "Let's get you clean up" he mumbled moving closer. Apparently this bathroom had a tub, which he liked it. Taking Leo in his hands, which was super easy, he stepped in the tub leaving his legs down in the water, sitting in the tube, pulling him closer in between his legs, pulling the plug out, kissing his shoulder tenderly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled at the hold, nuzzling his neck and enjoying the comfort of him. He hummed softly.

He chuckled more as they were lowered into the tub only to moan lustily as they plug was pulled out. “Agh!” He shook needily. “Should I take yours out too? Did you enjoy wearing yours today too?”

Guest mik3la

He nodded at the others question about the plug feeling a little empty when he was out, feeling his whole twitch wanting it back. Licking his lips as they were getting dry he hold the other closer to him, starting to wash his back with a sponge.

"It was strange at first but ... whenever i was fucking you it was getting me even more hornier" he said humming softly remembering their day.

"It really was an interesting day" he added smiling, moving with the sponge on his chest, rubbing it against his nipples, while kissing Leo's neck, biting his earlobe. "And since i didn't do you the amount of times you wanted me to...you owe me something" he added in a whisper biting his earlobe, feeling his own cock getting hard again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo snuggled into the man, trying to just relax and enjoy this quiet moment together. It was.... nice.... really nice!

“Good. We’ll wear them again sometime.” He promised lightly. Happy to play this intimate game with him.

Leo laughed at the others nip to his ear. He smiled up at him. “Tomorrow. I promise. Tonight.... fuck me to sleep.” He winked. “I need to feel you so much.”

Guest mik3la

"As you wish" he added before moving the sponge to the private areas to clean them up to get him ready for him again.

"You're so sexy when you're so hungry for me" he added touching his back, tracing the spine from his shoulders down to his arse, grabbing him firmly.

"Can't wait to bend you over in bed" he said groaning, touching his erection to his back. "Or should we start from here?" he added grinning.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Always seem hungry for you.” Leo admitted.

He blushed and chuckled at the request. “If you want to start here I won’t complain.” Leo just.... he needed this. He couldn’t entirely explain Why! but he needed it.

“It’s like your cock was created to be inside me.” He chuckled with a blush. Leo sat up then leaned forward, holding this bath and presenting his well used hole to the man.

Guest mik3la

"Naha ... this time I want it slower" he said catching his waist pulling him back in the water but right on top of his cock, sliding right inside him full length. "I've fucked you to quickly all day now i want to enjoy it longer" he groaned lifting his hips slowly with his hands and setting him back down. Thanks to the water it was even more easier to lift him.

"I want you nice, tight and slow here" he groaned kissing his back, keeping the pace, making sure the water wasn't spilling out of the tub.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh!” Leo gasped in surprised then moaned as he felt himself being entered!

His back arched, touching the other man and crying out in joy. “Y-You’re! Agh!” He lost the ability to talk. Lost the ability to think. All he could do was.... feel!

He reached back, his hand hooking behind the others neck as he held on for the ride.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh....you feel so fucking good" he purred into his ear, placing one hand on his chest pinching his nipple as he was laying kisses on his neck, groaning in pleasure with each thrust.

He started to move his own hips a little, as much as he could, as his hand moved lower to his erected cock and started rubbing it. "You're so aroused, i just love how your body responds to me" he groan biting softly his neck then laying soft kisses on it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m a little sore from all the times we’ve done it too.” Leo admits, “but I couldn’t resist one more time with you.” He looked over and nuzzled him.

“I know. It’s like you’re the perfect fit for me.” He purred. Leo started to move his hips, raising them and dropping down. Water splashed around their legs but not out of the bath.

He moaned, kissing him back with a turn of his head.

Guest mik3la

Catching his lips in a passionate kiss groaning in pleasure when he started moving his hips more feeling him squeeze his member every time he was thrusting him.

His hand continued rubbing his cock and he moved the other hand to his chest pinching his erected nipples loving the way his body was melting in his arms.

He so wanted to say he loved him so much and how everything was. Even if it was just sex that he wanted but he loved his body and how he was reacting but he preferred not to say it out loud not wanting the other to take it the wrong way again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo’s breathing faulted, becoming more panted as they continued.

He was growing closer.... but! “Babe.... stop!” The endearment was called out from a secret and hidden part of himself, he wasn’t thinking straight as his orgasm shuddered closer. “Let’s take this to....agh.... the bedroom!”

Guest mik3la

"No" he said firmly holding him steady in place keeping the pace inside him. "This one will be finished here" he groaned feeling that he was close to its orgasm. He didn't want to stop. Not now. "After i'll fuck you again in the bedroom just the way you like it....hard...and fast" he moaned moving his hand faster on the member and his hips at the same pace not giving a fuck that the water was now starting to split out of the tub.

"Let me hear your voice" he groan being closer and closer.

It didn't last long till he finally reach his orgasm and deepened his thrust as much as he could as he climaxed inside of him feeling his body shuddered, holding a grip to his member.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Blake!” He moaned softly. Desperate to.... he didn’t even know what! Having Blake be so controlling.... to surround him so completely.

He didn’t deny him! Cried out wildly as he came hard. Body convulsing and shuddering! Shit! This felt amazing.....

He rest his head against him and breathed heavily. Why did it have to be this amazing with him?

Guest mik3la

Wrapping his arms around his body, he hold still for a few moments catching his breath, placing soft kisses on his neck.

"That's a good boy" he purred turning his head to kiss him more deeply, wanting to devour him, claiming him.

"Now let's dry quickly so that i can fuck you again on the bed as you wanted" he added biting his lower lip gently, helping him up out of the water, fallowing him drying his body with a tower.

As soon as they were dry he pulled him back into a violent kiss, pinning their body together after lifting him up and walking to the bedroom where he placed him on the bed after they broke the kiss. Looking around he got an idea.

"Now where do we have the ties?" he asked more himself looking around the closet then opened one door and there were they hanging. He took one and turned to him, crawling on top of him kissing one more time.

"Do you trust me?" he whispered through kisses. Since he didn't had handcuffs to use it he had to improvise. He wanted to tie his hands together and blind him at the same time as he was after going to fuck him hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed at the order. He’d really only thought they’d have sex once more today.... but clearly he had been mistaken. “Okay.”

He moaned as Blake’s cock slid free. Drying up as ordered he headed to the bedroom with him. Kisses and touches and needy feelings. A cacophony of emotions tumbled within him.

Blushing he pointed to where his ties were. His breathing hitched.... “I....” did he trust him? Leo nodded. “What do you plan to do?” He wondered. Though Leo was fairly sure he’d not get told.

He felt a nervous trickle down his spine. This was rather thrilling.

Guest mik3la

"A little anticipation game" he said bending down kissing him as he lifted Leo's hands above his head wrapping the tie around his elbows and pulled it down to cover his eyes even for a little.

"I'm using what i've got but still you clearly like this kind of things .... I'll make sure we will have stuff to play around in the future" he mumbled moving his kisses to his neck and chest then spread his legs just sitting there admiring the view.

The view of Leo being blindfolded and arms tied up all that expose to him made him hard in an instant. He was just perfect.

"You look so fucking beautiful" he said his voice a little growled as he touched his inner tights towards his knee.

"I love seeing you like this ... patiently waiting...willing...eager for me..." he groan pulling him closer to the edge of the bed where he was standing placing his cock at the entrance, hesitated for a few seconds than rushing inside him.

Moaning loudly in the room he started move his hips back and forth as fast as he could ramping hard.

423-1000.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t you like these things too?” Leo asked, voice wobbling as he became overwhelmed by sensation!

The ties on his arms. His eyes hidden. The sound of their mingled breathing. His own rushing heartbeat. It swirled into a cacophony of anticipation!

He tried to smile. “I trust you.” He repeated the words asked of him earlier. Meaning them.

Leo wasn’t left waiting long before he felt the other pulling him to the edge of the bed and slamming home. “Agh! Blake!” He moaned.

His body shuddered in need and he could do nothing except wrap his legs around Blake’s waist and hold on for the ride.

Soon his breath was ragged and hard. His entire body was feeling this. He was completely focused on Blake!

Guest mik3la

"Oh fuck....ngh....yes....i like this kinky stuff too" he groan pounding in and out of him catching up his breath as he was moving his hips. "Yes baby...ngh...gha...ngh.." he bend over, holding his balance in his hands, kissing him hungrily as he was reatching with one hand to untie the blindfolds and release his hands.

"I'm almost there...damn it..." he groan in the kiss fucking him hard as he liked it, sensing that he was so close for his orgasm that he wanting it so badly.

b090e7f480fbf0fdd55c13e3e3b7f32910e9b6a4-00.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo relaxed at that. Relaxed into less thinking and feeling only instead.

He felt wrapped around him. Surrounded and overwhelmed. Desired and wanted.

His body moaned, shuddered and sang out to Blake. His heart practically reaching for the guy. How could they match so perfectly? It wasn’t fair!!

The moment Leo was free, he clung to the man. Wrapping his arms around him and holding on for the ride. Grunting and moaning like a bitch in heat. “B-BLAKE!” He cried out loudly as he came hard.

How was there anything left after all their ‘fun’ today? He felt exhausted and yet completely satisfied. “Agh..... you fuck me so good....” he purred, still holding the man close.

Guest mik3la

Having him holding so tight to him and hearing those soft moans in his ears made him reach his climax right after him, still buried inside him, not moving mostly because Leo was still holding him in his embrace and also because he didn't want to.

Keeping his head rest on Leo's shoulder he tried to catch his breath feeling so tired that he thought he would pass out.

"Because you're so fucking amazing" he said through gasps of air closing his eyes a little to rest.

After a few moments of not moving he got up, flipped the others leg to get them together on one side and spooned him from the back still buried inside him.

"Good night babe" he whispered kissing his neck, pulling his blanket over them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo grinned and snuggled into the man.

He didn’t care if he smelt or was sweaty right now, he was satisfied and content. He wiggled closer, needing to stay connected.

Sleep came quickly. A smile on his face and a gentle snore leaving his lips.

Being in Blake’s arms was the perfect place. His dreams involved the man.... something he didn’t dare to imagine in his waning hours. He was wearing a white suit. Walking down the aisle.... towards Blake. It was their wedding day.

Guest mik3la

With a deep sigh Blake fell asleep nuzzling the back of the other. His dream was simple. Him and Leo in one house with his dog Bolt and the other two from the shelter. He smiled in his sleep feeling happy. He really wished that the other would see him one day as a possible partner in life and not just having him for sex. Even though the dates that they had even if they were filled with sex, he felt deep down that he was getting closer and closer to Leo and so was he.

Next morning happened but Blake didn't want to wake yet. He was still in his perfect dream from which he didn't want to wake up.

Guest syaoran-puu

As the light streamed into the window, Leo moaned and wiggled closer to Blake while covering his head sign the blanket. “Dwnt-want-too-wak-up-ywet!” (Don’t want to wake up yet!) he muttered sleepily.

He yawned again, legs stretching only to pause when he realised that Blake was still buried inside of him! He blushed shyly, wiggling his arse teasingly.