(Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars hadn’t been expect a full bath or anything! Just a flannel job would have been enough... but it seemed Hugh had other ideas?

“You’re rather.... curious.” He smiled and offered his arm for the plastic wrap.

“Assist in all my needs....” he looked away shyly then back. “Does that mean you’re going to join me?” He blushed lightly but daring enough to wink at him.

Mars was nervous since he didn’t really know what to expect. Hugh was an enigma that kept catching him off guard.

Guest zeiii

Hugh proceeded to wrap the cast arm with plastic, leaning in a little. He then straightened his body.

"That's what I intended but.." he said as he brushed Mars's hair with his fingers. "..continue tempting me and you'll be in for trouble," he kissed the tip of his hair.

This man continued to go beyond his expectations. He just thought of him as a clumsy shy man. He didn't see him as someone who'd be bold.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars could be bold, he just didn’t have much experience with people since he often avoided them!

Still, now they’d gone so far.... why not indulge a little until he was kicked out?

“Trouble?” Mars chuckled. “What kind of trouble?” He winked. He checked his cast then looked at the shower and stepped under the warm stream. As the water landed on him he realised just how raw he was. Had it really been so long?

Guest zeiii

Hugh followed Mars into the shower, positioning himself behind him. He traced his spine with his fingers. "I might want to keep you for myself," he spoke near his ear as he rest his head on his shoulder.

Hugh probed his hole again with a finger, this time to let the semen out to clean him up. It made squelching noises as his finger opened the hole up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars felt like his body was on fire as Hugh made his bold words.

It was only made worse by the strange noises his hole was making as it was cleaned out.

“You want to keep me?” He looked back at him. “I’m not a pet you know.” So why did the thought appeal? Why did his hole seem to flutter at the thought of more with this man?

He was in so much trouble!

Guest zeiii

Hugh simply chuckled at the confusion directed at him after he said what he wanted. The things he was doing in the shower was making his cock hard, especially the noises drifting in the air. The mere fact that he was again touching Mars aroused him.

Looks like he found himself a troubling one which he cannot throw away after one use.

Guest syaoran-puu

The fact Hugh simply laughed was disconcerting. He squirmed a little.

Mars went to turn but the wet floor proved too much for his luck and he slipped and fell into the other man with a whimpered “omphf!” He blushed. He couldn’t help but be embarrassed!

Why did this keep happening?

“Oh gods! I’m so sorry!” He blushed.

Guest zeiii

"Haha you haven't done a clumsy thing for a while I was starting to wonder if you were cured," Hugh commented lightly as he caught Mars in his arms then gave him a hug.

He held him as he rested his head against him, like he was getting comfort from the mere touch of another person. He felt at ease with this man, like he can strip off his armor.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars found himself laughing at that. “I hadn’t realised that either until just down. What can I say.... I’m just cursed to be accident prone. I can’t seem to help it.” I’d he could he would!

He turned his head to look at him, resting a hand over the others hand. Mars couldn’t help but be enamoured by the man. He was stunning. His body was hot. And damn! But he was hot in bed.

“Is it bad that I think shower sex might be hot right now?” He laughed. Shaking his head, he just rested against him a moment. Closing his eyes and just enjoying it. “Any chance of a snack? Or is that a little rude?” He’d been stuck waiting at the hospital for hours before finally seeing Hugh. He was hungry... especially after the workout!

Guest zeiii

Hugh didn't respond to Mars's words. He stood completely still, resting his body against the other man. "Be mine," the words slipped his mouth. Realizing what he just said, he stepped out of the shower and dried off as if running away from his own words.

He walked to the kitchen cupboard to check for snacks. He found a loaf of bread, which he put on the bar top. He also took a decanter which held whiskey and poured it onto a glass for himself. He proceeded to drink while he waited for Mars to come out of the shower.

Guest syaoran-puu

The sudden change in Hugh was like whiplash to Mars! One minute they’d been close and nestled. Hugh has even asked him to be his.... next thing he knew he was abandoned in the shower.

Feeling suddenly cold he washed off properly before turning everything off and climbing out. Grabbing a towel he worked on making himself dry and covered up! Being nude felt too open and vulnerable after that little show!

He blushed and headed out. Gripping the towel around his waist as he headed over. Did I do something wrong? Should I ask about it? In the end he decided to remain silent!

“Anything you need help with?” He asked quietly.

Guest zeiii

Hugh sat on one of the bar stools with a only a robe covering his body but it seemed natural to him to lounge around like that. He didn't answer the question posed before him but he spoke, "Help yourself to whatever you like."

He continued to brood as he drank a sip of whiskey served neat. What did he just say? He wasn't being himself. Normally, Mars would've been thrown out of his apartment but he didn't want him to leave. Instead, he wanted to know about him more. As those thoughts lingered in his head, he hated it. He continued to drink in silence as he hated his thoughts, hoping he can drown them in alcohol.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars frowned at pretty much being ignored.... he wasn’t sure what to make of it.... but after a shake of his head he looked around. Anything he wanted?

That kind of made him feel uncomfortable, this wasn’t his house and he didn’t know Hugh well enough really.....

“Anything you’d like?” Mars asked shyly, he’d asked about a snack.... so grabbed a banana from the bowl and filled a glass with water. Not too greedy? Right?

Guest zeiii

At being asked about what to eat in his own home, he answered "No thanks" which was also weird for him since he could take it himself if he wanted anything. Now he wanted to drink and that's what he's doing.

After a few moments of silence he broke it off and finally talked about the elephant in the room. "Sorry about earlier. Something seems to be wrong with me," as he spoke he seemed small and troubled--something he'd never seen in himself except when he was a child.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars looked over, slightly confused as he sat down to peel the banana. “I’m not really sure what you’re apologising for....” he admits. He must have missed something? Or maybe simply not interpreted it the same? Mars wasn’t sure... he couldn’t think of something Hugh needed to be sorry for.

“If it helps.... you’re forgiven?” Mars chuckled, giving him a slight wink. It seemed he was gaining a little more confidence by being here.

“You seem... troubled...” had Mars inadvertently done something wrong? He didn’t know.... maybe the guy was just wanting him to go? It wouldn’t be unusual for a partner to be done with you once the sex was over.

“Will you help me remove the plastic?” He asked, maybe trying to distract them both as he held his arm up. “I’ll probably only manage to hurt myself again if I do it.” Mars laughed.

Guest zeiii

Perplexed by how normal Mars took his sudden words earlier, Hugh was taken aback. However, it made him cheer up a little and lightened his heart.

"Yeah, I'll remove it," as he said so, he approached Mars and removed the plastic from the cast. He wanted to thank Mars but that would make things weird again so he just smiled softly.

"Is that enough for dinner?" he asked about the snack he took, indirectly gesturing to ask him if he wanted him to cook something up now that he feels better.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mats watched him remove it and smiled shyly. He really didn’t know what to make of Dr Dreamy. He was bossy in bed but acting so soft and sweet now?

He wasn’t about to complain with the soft treatment though.

“Not really....” Mars had only asked for a snack. “If I’m honest.... I was fairly sure you’d be kicking me out soon.” He admits. Watching him closely. They didn’t owe each anything. He saw the guy gesture though. “if you’re hungry? I could probably eat whatever you’re making for yourself.” He blushed. He wasn’t one to impose himself on other people. It felt a little awkward!

Guest zeiii

Hugh checked the fridge and found some dish labelled with the date today. He took it out to find gratin which were probably leftovers by the housekeeper's family. He didn't mind, in fact he was grateful. He put it on the microwave oven to reheat it.

As the food reheated, he prepared two sets of plates. He was about to get a bottle of wine to pair it with, but he remembered his partner for the night was a patient with an injury.

As the oven beeped with its timer setting off, he spoke, "To be honest that would really be the case. I would have you kicked out if things were going as it should be. But I feel off today." He smiled lightly which was all he could manage as he was feeling strange. He took out the dish from the oven and set it on the table. "Come, let's eat while it's hot."

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars appreciated that he was being honest, yet it still made him feel unsettled. Why was he off kilter? “Are you okay?”

He sniffed. He smelted the food as it started to heat up. Mars stomach even growled. It smelt delicious.

Mars looked at the food. “It smells nice. Thank you. Did you cook it?” Looked like leftovers. Completely okay with him. Picking up the fork he started to eat only to hum. “Oh. It’s.... really nice.” He chuckled shyly and ate.

As he did he took the other man in. What was he thinking?

Guest zeiii

At the question regarding his state, he didn't know how to answer it himself. He gave a light smile and said, "I'll manage" as a reply.

Hugh took his fork then took a piece of the potato dish for himself. Delicious as usual, as expected of the housekeeper that served as his 'mom' since childhood. Even if he said he didn't need prepared meals, she'd cook for him out of concern as she says she looks at him as her own child. "It was made by my housekeeper," he answered proudly since they were made out of a connection instead of duty. It was only right to be proud of it. "She cooks really well," he said as he thought of her making him smile gently.

He started to eat then felt a stare. "What's wrong? Do you want me to start teasing you again?" he asked forcing a smug on his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Your housekeeper?” Mars asked surprised. Hugh must be great to work for or paying her to? His voice sounded... proud? Maybe they were close? “Very nice of her. Pass on my compliments to the cook.” He chuckled, but meant it.

“Oh! Sorry.” He instantly looked down. “I wasn’t hinting anything. I was.... just trying to figure you out. You’re like an enigma code? My brain just wants.... well? You know.” To solve the puzzle. To discover the truth. To find an answer?

He ate up in silence after that, before getting up to try and rinse the plate one handed. “I should probably get home now. Would you mind calling me a cab?”

Guest zeiii

Hugh let out a small laugh. Then he calmed down to a neutral face. "Give me your phone," he commanded. He intended to put his number since he was serious about being his hired help for a few weeks as Mars recovers from the injury. "I'll give you my personal phone number. Give me a call when you need a hand." It was unsure whether he put malice on his tone or was it his normal but teasing voice.

He also picked up the landline phone and pressed for the intercom. "Please call a cab for me," he said on the phone. "Yes, thank you," he answered the person on the other line then put the phone down.

Hugh then started to clean up the dishes. "Get dressed, they're calling for the cab you requested," he said as he stacked the plates.

Guest syaoran-puu

He quirked a brow for gave over his phone. “Here.” Mars felt himself blushing. Hired help? Or on call fuck buddy? He couldn’t read Hugh well....

He knew he’d asked, but part of Mars had wanted Hugh to resist, to stop him, to fuck him again.... but this really was better!

Looking at his phone he messages the guy, including his address. It was insanity. But it was done now! “There. Now you know where to find me.” Mars knew Hugh could look on his hospital records if he was so determined, at least this way it was on ‘his terms’.

Walking around the unit he kissed Hugh’s cheek. “Thanks for tonight. I had lots of fun with you.” He winked then turned to hunt down his clothing!

Guest zeiii

Hugh gave a smile when he received Mars's address. He was glad that the other man trusted him even if by just a little bit, despite their strange relationship. Be it because the circumstances or what, he still trusted him his information. That makes Hugh somewhat.. relieved? glad? He didn't know. But it made him feel warm.

He let Mars find his clothing as he resumed his solo drinking. This time, the mood was lighter as he drank the liquor. A few moments later, the phone rang which he picked up.

"Your cab is here," he called out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars grabbed his bag and hummed softly, “well.... thanks? This had been.... fun.” He laughed nervously, blushing.

Chewing his lip he took a risk, moving and missing the bow of her lips. “Bye.”

He waved with his good hand and moved to leave. Cab. Payment. Home.

Home felt so empty now. He put his bag down and stripped off again before climbing into bed. Mars smiled shyly. Curling up as sleep started to claim him... Hugh was pretty hot! How had he scored someone like that?

His dreams soon came. Hot Hugh. Wet Hugh. His cock. His breath. His body!

The next day he woke up feeling hot and bothered. Needy and desperate for... relief! Mars took himself in hand, bringing himself quickly to completion before cleaning up.

Mars dressed in slacks, made breakfast then sat topless at his laptop. He only bumped into a few counters, stabbed himself with a fork once and hit his knee on the table. So far? Not a terrible day.

It was about ten in the morning when his eyes wouldn’t stop wandering to his phone. Picking it up he looked for Hughs number. Did he dare to text him? Hugh had.... said? But had it just been bedroom talk? He chewed his lip.

Before he could change his mind he text him. He wrote it and rewrote it several times.

Morning. Last night was fun. Thanks. Hope you slept well? Mars.

After sending it he frowned. Wow... could he sound more dorky or cold? He blushed and groaned. Damn it! Should have just asked him to come over and fuck me again. I’m so stupid!