(Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest zeiii

Hugh was caught off-guard when Mars suddenly went for his lip but missed slightly. He found it cute though. The other man never ran out of ways to amuse him.

He proceeded to drink alone until late night until he felt his eyes getting heavy from both tiredness and the alcohol. He cleaned up the kitchen and proceeded to bed.

To Hugh, it was the sex was just another encounter. However, he wanted Mars for himself. His clumsiness, meek yet bold attitude, his innocence, everything. Thoughts of him lingered in his mind as he dozed off.

He woke up feeling fresh the following morning, starting early at 5 am to do his daily workout first thing. He dressed up in sweatpants and a shirt under a jacket and drove off to the gym. After the daily sweat, he hanged out in a cafe to get breakfast.

His shift starts at 9, so he went to the clinic. While seeing a patient, he saw his phone light up from a notification. He ignored it for a good fifteen minutes as he needed to attend to the patient. When he was free, he checked his phone. He was so into his usual routine that he forgot about Mars! He opened the message and replied:

Missed me?

He teased him but being reminded of Mars made Hugh miss him instead.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mars hadn’t expected a reply immediately, but after ten minutes he started to doubt he’d get one. You’re being paranoid! He’s probably working and with a patient. It’s not even marked as ‘read’! Mars tried to focus on his work but the moment his phone pinged he smiled.

Just two words.

It was hard to tell the ‘tone’ from the written message, but Mars decided to be honest.

Yes. You’re good company and I loved feeling you inside me.

Mars sent it only to blush. Too much? Probably.

He quickly sent another message.

Or maybe I just need the assistance of my ‘help’?

Once more he regretted sending the message. What the hell was wrong with him! He was going to mess this up if he wasn’t careful! Not that there was a guarantee that there was anything to mess up.

With a reluctant sigh he messaged him once more.

Please ignore how crazy I sound. But yeah... I miss you. I’d love to see you again.

Why couldn’t he have said that the first time!!!! Why did his texts have to be so clumsy too?!