Looking for fun.... help?

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hello my fair friends. While I might not be open to too many more RP’s I find myself incredibly bored during lockdown and seeking some delicious RP fun!

So.... I have set a few things up. Feel free to make changes or suggestions as these are just possible starting points/ideas to get the creative juices flowing! I just want to have some fun.

Broken Strings

Looking for a Seme or Seke.

MC broke up with his boyfriend. YC overheard it all and was fascinated. There was bad rain and YC invited MC back to his place as he forgot his umbrella. They spend the night together (not to be sexual at this point) and YC encourages MC to talk about the ex and they slowly start to become friends. From then onwards they became friends though YC likes to tease and flirt with MC to get a reaction, MC doesn’t take it as a serious invitation..... one night they go out to celebrate and MC drinks a little too much. He acts incredibly cute and horny when drunk, a total lightweight. YC takes him back to yours to look after him, he helps him shower and MC actually accepts YC’s teasing. YC is a little taken aback at first and they fall into bed together. But things are complicated. YC tells MC that it needs to be a secret and they need to keep it casual. MC caught feelings fast though and while he tries to keep YC at arms length soon realised that the only way to do that is to break ties with him. Distance will help? Right?

3463-DD16-75-F6-4-E73-B52-A-0-D62-AC5-FC628.jpg

Name: Leopoldo Fisher

Job: Vet

Height: 5”9

Position: Uke or Seke

Likes: Animals, nature, long walks, sweet desserts and reading a good book.

Dislikes: Karaoke, alcohol, cheaters and false friends.

Bad Luck

Looking for a Seme, Seke or Uke.

MC has the worse luck! They’re literally Always losing things, late, walking into things, having accident, getting rained on... you name it! It’s probably happened! YC could either be a doctor who sees him around a lot of a friend that takes him to the hospital a lot. Things start out awkward, MC refuses to get to close to YC in case they hurt them... but one day their bad luck causes them to do something that brings them closer together. It could be that he accidentally locks them in his basement and they have plenty of time to get to know each other as they try to escape, or maybe they ended up far from home with no money and just a car and they have to make their way back together. Maybe MC’s luck is finally starting to change?

3064-B048-B4-AB-489-E-9745-A3-F87-F93-C8-A5.png

Name: Mars Poltus

Job: ICT support -works from home-

Height: 6”0

Position: Uke, Seke or Seme

Likes: Cute plasters, comic books, computers, being at home and Netflix’s.

Dislikes: Blood, being in public too long, shopping in store and ignorant people.

Disaster calls

MC Is working a sex call phone operator as he can’t get any other job. His leaflets are all over town, he answers his phone at any time of day or night if he’s free, barely has any real social life after his parents kicked him out. One day YC was in a phone booth, he wanted to call the Good Samaritan hotline but the number had been ripped off the sheet and MC’s sexiness was underneath.... YC accidentally calls MC. They talk until YC’s money runs out. MC doesn’t expect to hear from YC again but unknown him YC took his number and does indeed call again... will they meet? What will happen? Will they get on in person like they do over the phone? What is YC expecting of MC? Only time will tell.

2-EF4-DD5-C-F9-AA-4-FFF-A074-89-ECB8910-A3-E.jpg

Name: Orlando Field

Job: Sex phone operator

Height: 5”11

Position: Uke, Seke or Seme

Likes: Money, fresh food and home cooked food, freedom, cats and fun company.

Dislikes: His job, having basically no friends, his father and tooth ache.

Blood Sport

Looking for a Seke or Uke.

MC is invited to a hunt. YC could either be another, younger vampire or the prey being hunted. He doesn’t usually attend such things but due to something going on his life right now he needed the distraction. During the hunt MC runs into YC and things go from there...

B1-A94-D89-4-B52-452-B-98-F3-CB076-AE0-BB10.jpg

Name: Edward Shion

Appears: 21

Job: None. He’s rich and doesn’t need to work.

Height: 6”2

Position: Seke or Seme

Dislikes: Tears rather annoying him.

Romance is Dead

Looking for a Seke or Uke.

MC is God of the Underworld. He’s had many names throughout history but likes Hades the best. MC visits the human realm after being summoned. YC tried to convince MC to let his mum/gran/someone live longer and promises to take their place. MC considers and agrees as long as YC becomes his personal little sex pet. Once the deal is done MC brings YC to the underworld and attempts to seduce him to his bed.

0584081-B-ABA4-4037-9623-9552-C7-F931-EF.jpg

Name: He has many names, different from religion to religion. He tends to go by Hades.

Appears: 25-ish

Job: God of the Underworld

Height: 6”4

Position: Seke or Seme

Likes: Company, those not instantly afraid of him, BDSM, the human world, his birthday and cake. He also secretly likes flowers... but he doesn’t admit it easily. He likes people with a backbone!

Dislikes: Tears, screaming, crying, moaning and just being annoying.

Just a job

Looking for a Seme or Seke.

MC is a Call Boy Neko, he will happily sleep with anyone who pays him. MC lived on the streets until he started ‘working’. YC spies him one day. YC realises that the only way to get to know MC is to hire him. MC accepts and happily lets YC have his wicked way with.... but after a while MC starts to feel uneasy. MC starts to realise that he is developing feelings for YC... and MC tries to run away from them.

1992069-B-BADA-495-D-B4-AA-4-DFD2140-A82-F.jpg

Name: Ruri (no surname)

Job: Slut/Call boy

Height: 5”6

Position: Uke

Likes: Sex, food, a comfy bed and other neko’s. He loves his tail being stroked.

Dislikes: Being hungry, strange sex requests and clingy clients.

Double Trouble

MCa and MCb are twins. They like to play tricks on potential marks and like to share and swap partners to keep things spicy. Once day MC’s saw YC and made a plan to woo YC into their bed. They don’t tell YC that they’re twins, instead they meet YC separately and wonder if your YC ever manages to figure it out.

58715424-8-B4-E-473-D-84-DF-D8-E7-FFF788-BC.png

Names: Jayden and Jaylen. Both go by ‘Jay’ when wooing others.

Job: College students. Jayden is studying film and media and Jaylen is studying architecture.

Height: 5”10

Position: Seke

Likes: Sex, fooling around, food. They’re both committed to working and studying, balancing fun with seriousness. Jayden loves watching anime and Jaylen loves reading.

Dislikes: There’s very little they don’t like, but they’ll let you know if they don’t like it. Jaylen dislikes tomato’s and Jayden dislikes carrots.

Assassins Pact

One has a wolf familiar and the other a jaguar. In this world every person has a familiar, a visible representation of their soul. They’re born with it. Often the animal indicates a possible life/job for that person.

Option 1: MC and YC are a team, they trained together at the academy and were partnered up afterwards. They go on missions/assignments together. MC and YC ate set an assignment but they soon realised their mark isn’t real and it’s a trap to kill them. Someone fears they know too much, when in reality they didn’t know. They work together to figure out the mystery and bring down the forces trying to kill them.

Option 2: MC is assigned the task of assassinating YC.... but things don’t exactly go to plan!

2871-C126-E2-A4-444-C-A064-FEB0-DAA4011-E.jpg

Names: Terra Singh

Familiar name: Storm

Job: Assassin

Height: 5”8

Position: Seke

Dislikes: Lazy people, too much blood and boring people.

Fairy Dreams

MC is a wood nymph who is looking for his mate. When a wood nymph sleeps with their fates mate and they both cum a matching tattoo-like mating mark appears on their hands.

MC is knowing for sleeping around and being rather superficial. YC has an imperfection or scar that puts MC off. MC is dared by a friend after they spotted YC looking his way. MC is up for a challenge and goes for it. The sex is phenomenal but they’re interrupted and don’t get to finish. MC assumes when no mark appears that YC isn’t his mate... but MC can’t get YC out if his mind and can’t help but feel drawn to him. MC and YC keep bumping into each other.... but will MC break his rule and sleep with YC twice without a mark? Or will he forever be without his fated mate? Maybe something happens on his 100th birthday?

224795-A0-47-BE-4-BCA-B0-E8-EC0517-C6-C454.jpg

Names: Branwen

Appears: 24

Job: Helps to bring Spring to life.

Height: 5”9

Position: Seme, Seke or Uke

Likes: Flowers, spring, sex, kissing, beautiful things and perfection.

Dislikes: Imperfections and bad sex.

If you have ANY ideas I’m more than happy to listen and plot with you.

I like fantasy or ‘real’ scenarios. I’ll give pretty much anything and everything a shot, and I will RP pretty much anything except underage sex, piss and shit play etc. Rape/Suicide needs to be done with respect to these difficult topics.

I don’t mind playing seme, seke or uke characters but I do ask that your character has a personality or I’ll get bored!

Feel free to talk to me about any issues and we can come up with solutions or end things if it’s really not working out.

I ask you try to write at least a paragraph. Give me something to work with!

And that’s it for now.

Thanks!

Sya

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply