(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Hm?" Veryn pulled him close, lightly squeezing his ass. "That's too bad..." He teased, lightly moving the plug to press against the man's sweet spot. "I guess if you don't want it then I should just wait..." He trailed his fingers over his tail.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned, looking over at Veryn with sad eyes. Its unfair when you torture me so... you know I’d walk around attached to you all day if I could....

He moaned at the plug. Whimpering in pleasure. “Please Master.... if you’re going to tease me... at least be inside of me as you do....”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn pulled the plug out halfway before thrusting it back in. "Oh? I thought you said you could wait?" He smirked and wrapped his tail around Sebastian's, moving his other hand up to toy with his nipple. "Does this mean you've changed your mind?"

Guest syaoran-puu

That damn plug! It had him purring like a kitten s s. As he prayed for more, longed for more!

Sebastian looked over at Veryn, something like lust, confusion and defiance all mixed into one. “I....”

Always wanted you, Master. You just sounded so put out I didn’t want you to feel like you had to. Seb blushed, admitting his carnal thoughts. “I can wait. If that’s what you desire.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Aw..." Veryn kissed him gently. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing you... I always want to fuck you." He assured the man. He pulled the plug out and set it aside. "Go ahead and turn around for me..." He purred.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned, blushing once more at his lewd noises.

With a silent nod he turned around for him, offering what already completely belonged to the man.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned and positioned himself. "Such a good boy..." He breathed before thrusting in, gripping Sebastian's hips. He started to thrust roughly, aiming for his sweet spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian mewled and moaned. It really wasn’t long after their earlier tease and from wearing the plug until he felt it....

Recalling his new instructions he tried to grab onto anything in front of him. “Can I cum, Master? You feel so good. I will not last long.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Hm? Are you going to cum before your master?" Veryn chuckled, thrusting in harder. "Go ahead and cum as much as you want... Just make sure you're still paying attention to your master."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian whimpered at those words but nodded as he pushed his hips back to meet each thrust.

He spread his legs wider as he felt them begin to wobble! Shit! Agh! He needed.... another hard push back and Seb came undone! Creaming into the shower as his spend seed washes away....

He didn’t stop though! He squeezed his chute around his master and continued to fuck himself on the guys dick as best he could at this angle! “Master.....” he moaned. “If we.... changed positions.... I’d be sure not to neglect you better....” he moaned again.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn wrapped an arm around his waist to keep him steady. He groaned as the man squeezed around him. "Hm? What did you have in mind?" He asked, pausing his thrusts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was having too hard a time to think straight right now! It was hard to think when Veryn fucked like a dream!

Think... think.... “I.... I could....” he moaned again, “ride you? You could....” he looked around, moaning again, “sit on the toilet seat?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly at the suggestion. "Not a very romantic spot is it?" He lightly patted Sebastian's ass. "We should have had a bench installed in the shower..." He chuckled and pulled out. "Wanna just suck me off again?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian laughed at that. “Never too late.” He winked.

He turned around and got to his knees. No words were needed as he took Veryn in his mouth. He could taste lube and old cum mixed with precum. But to Seb? It was like the sweetest nectar! He slurped it down happily. Wanting more. Greedy.

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm...I'll bring that up to Fred next time I see him... Maybe we should install a handlebar for you so you don't have to worry about falling over." Veryn smirked and watched as Sebastian got on his knees. "You look so good on your knees like that..." He breathed, running his fingers through the man's hair. He groaned softly and leaned his head back.

Guest syaoran-puu

I’m glad you approve, Master. Sebastian looked up at him as he sucked and played, enjoying the way the other man looked as he tasted him.

His tongue played at the slit, teasing and lapping at each drop of precum.

He moved a hand to roll the man’s balls, to tease as he was learning the other enjoyed.

Soon his head was bobbing up and down his length with abandonment and joy!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn gripped his hair and forced him down farther on his cock. He was already close from fucking the man. He thrust into his mouth a few times before forcing himself all the way down his throat and cumming without any warning.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nearly swallowed everything he could. His throat burnt from the treatment but he didn’t care! He wanted.... everything!

Unable to take much more he popped free and looked up at the man. “Master. You taste amazing.” He smiled.

Guest Kotorichan

"Did I say you could take your mouth off?" Veryn teased before helping Veryn to his feet. He kissed his forehead. "Is it okay if I clean the cum out?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed. “I am sorry, Master. I will ask next time.” He promised, hopeful he had actually caused offence.

He nodded. “Of course. Would you like me...” he stood with him, “in any particular position for you?” You really do not need to ask.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm just kidding, you don't have to ask about that." Veryn assured him, smiling down at him.

"Right here is fine." He wrapped his arms around the man to help him stay stable. "Just open your legs a bit." He gently pushed two fingers into the man. "I know... I guess it's just a way to make sure you know you're just talking to Veryn and not to 'Master'"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed at that, snuggling in and he let him do what was necessary. “I like both Veryn and Master. I’m starting to see the difference between them.... like last night. In our bed.” He blushed, kissing his neck tenderly.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and gently cleaned him out. "Good... I only want to be your master if you like it." He kissed his forehead. "I'm sure you already know that though."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. He did know that. Had been learning that Veryn was a big softy really.

He wrapped his arms around him. “Of course I do. I want you.” You like to be dominant just like I like to submit to you. Why deny ourselves that. He blushed.

He looked towards the door. It symbolised reality. He didn’t want reality. “It’s tempting to just wear your shirt out and nothing else.” He admits. Well, the plug too. Veryn said he wanted me plugged always. he smiled shyly.

Guest Kotorichan

"I wouldn't mind... Although I do like how hot you look in a suit..." Veryn grinned. "And I did get you something that might be fun to wear under one."

He finished cleaning them both and kissed his forehead.