(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. “I won’t be long. I’ll be right back.”

Sebastian hopped off the desk and scurried away. He found Fred waiting for him.

“Good morning, Sebastian.” Fred smiled, “how is the new room?”

Sebastian blushed, “very nice. Thank you.” He out his hand on the pad, the door opened. “You’ll need to prop the door open. Master wishes me to return to him once I’ve finished here.”

“I see. Can you give me a quick rundown of what he wants?”

Sebastian hesitated then nodded, stepping into the room. “He likes this bookcase and asks for it not to be touched. He wants a desk that’s sturdy and has a lockable draw, maybe even a secret one too. A sofa. New carpet and rugs. Something brighter and lighter in feel...”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn explored the office as he waited, looking through the desk drawers and shelves. He wanted to find any sign that his father was more than just a complete monster.

Guest syaoran-puu

The office was very impersonal. For show. But there was a single photo in a draw. A photo of Veryn’s mother.

Sebastian finished up and headed back to the office. He knocked and headed inside. “No sign of the tailor yet, Master?” Be checked the time.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn froze when he found the picture, his eyes widening. He had only seen a couple pictures of his mother, but he still recognized her immediately.

He sat down in the chair and was still staring at the picture when Sebastian entered. He couldn't figure it out, did his father actually have feelings for his mother? Was she more than just a toy to him? He glanced up at Sebastian when he spoke. "Oh... Uh, no he hasn't showed up yet..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can chase him up if you want?” He paused watching him. Somethings wring. “Is everything okay, Veryn?”

He approached, spotting the picture but pausing. What was that? There appeared to be writing on the back, but Sebastian couldn’t read it.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't mind waiting..." Veryn said, still staring down at the picture.

"It's a picture of my mother... It was in one of the drawers." He turned it around to show Sebastian, frowning at the sight of the writing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. “Okay.”

He leaned closer and looked at photo. I remember that woman. “Your mother was very pretty. Would you like her picture framed?” He smiled. “You could put it on display in your real office. Or here?” He offered kindly.

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah... That would be nice..." Veryn smiled sadly. "I have a picture of her back at my apartment, I got in contact with one of her friends and was able to find out a bit about her..."

He pulled the picture closer to his face to examine the writing.

Guest syaoran-puu

The writing read Heart of my inferno. In demonish.

“I’ll make sure it gets a lovely frame.” Sebastian smiled.

“Is there something wrong?” He asked, moving to touch his leg.

Horus knocked on the door. “Young Master? A tailor by them name of Mister Jesop is here for your appointment.” I wonder if I’ll get to see Sebastian again before tonight.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn stared at the words for a few moments... It really seemed like his father had loved her... "I just don't understand him..." He murmured.

He jumped at the sound of the knock and slipped the photo back in the drawer. "I'll be alright." He promised, giving Sebastian a light kiss on the cheek before turning his attention back to the door.

"Come in." He called out, trying to ignore Horus's thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t understand?” He asked with a frown, Don’t understand what’s?

He nodded. I’m here if you need anything. he smiled softly then moved to ‘his’ seat.

Horus opened the door and Jesop walked up. A trolley pulled behind him. “Good morning gentleman. Shall we begin?” He smiled, eyeing Sebastian a moment. Still clothes? Perhaps he is unaware of the new fashion to display bonded’s naked? I’ll inform him later. It seems we have our work cut out. Good height. Nice form. I can work magic in this young lord. “What can I do for you today?”

Guest Kotorichan

We can talk later Veryn promised.

He frowned slightly at the man's thoughts. "Ah, hello... Thank you for coming. I need to be fitted for a few good suits."

is there anything else I need? he asked Sebastian.

"Also, I'm not sure if you've already been warned, but I've inherited my father's mind reading ability." He said bluntly. "I know it's not exactly easy to control your thoughts but I figured you should be aware."

Guest syaoran-puu

Okay. You’ve got this! Sebastian thought softly.

Sebastian considered it. Two tuxedo’s. Several waist coats, various colours unless you want different shades of purple? Several shirts. Fitted trousers. Braces? He chuckled in his head. Do you think you could pull that off? Maybe some sport blazers? You can pair them with jeans? Or maybe a fitted coat? He smiled, watching this beautiful man. Just ask for the full package?

“Ah. My apologies. Have my thoughts offended you? I’m jelly to say them out loud. For example. The latest fashion has bonded’s walking around naked bar a brand or something sort of chain detail. Of course, I know your father never held with trends when it came to him. Even allowed him to pick his own clothing. I saw that as strange.” Jesop offered softly.

“So? Shall we get started? Have you ever been measured before? Your proportions are very pleasing on the eye, I believe we can frame them nicely for you.” Jesop stated. Opening his trunk he pulled out a clipboard, pen and tape measure. “I’ll need to come and do a fitting before I finish the garments. Depending on the quantity I can have the first templates completed in a week.” He offered. Maybe five days if I delay another account.

Guest Kotorichan

That's a lot...

"Nothing has offended me, I just wanted to warn you." Veryn explained, rising to his feet. "I've never done a fitting before... And I'm going to need quite a few things, the full package if you will. My clothing from my previous life is not paticularly fitting." He shrugged, leaving it at that.

"I don't much care for current trends." He said rather firmly. "I'll treat Sebastian however I see fit."

Guest syaoran-puu

You don’t have to wear it all. But it’s nice to have options. No? Sebastian didn’t think it was too much.

“The full package? I’ll make sure to be done in five days with the first stage. I knew I was going to like you... Lord....? Please excuse me, I do not know your name.” Jesop said simply. “Understandable. I’ve heard many are rather envious over your bonded. Except for a small floor he apparently has? A mutilated tail? Forgive my candour. But since you can hear my thoughts anyway, I might as well own them. No?”

He smiled. “I see. Well, it’s rather simple. I will move you around like a doll. Take measurements. And be done.” He started with the arms. Measuring three different positions, fully raised, half and relaxed. He made a note of everything he did.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah, my apologies. My name is Veryn Claudis." Veryn said. He frowned at the mention of Sebastian's tail, his own twitching slightly in annoyance. "That is not a flaw in my eyes." His tone making it clear that he would not take any argument.

He allowed the tailor to adjust his body however he pleased, although he was clearly tense from being touched so much.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah. A pleasure then, Lord Veryn.” He inclined his head. “Edward Jesop.”

He watched him a moment then nodded, “of course not.” His bonded certainly is lovely enough anyway. He spotted the tail. Just like this father.

Jesop carried on working. Very methodical as he took everything he needed. “Excuse me. Most find this part uncomfortable. Do you hang to the left or the right?”

Sebastian chewed his lip, amused. Ball touching time!

Guest Kotorichan

"It's good to meet you." Veryn murmured, trying to stay still. He frowned deeply as he was compared to his father and curled his tail around his leg to stop the movement.

His cheeks flushed softly at the question. "I'm afraid I don't know..." He admitted.

He shot Sebastian a dirty look. you're enjoying this way too much...

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe a little. Sorry! Think of me as your helpful distraction. Sebastian smiled at him.

Jesop nodded, “not unusual. This might feel strange. Please bare with me.” He offered.

Reaching he looked over his shoulder and cupped him. Hmmm. He seems to hand more to the right. Impressive size. I’ll ensure there’s enough room for him to be comfortable. Getting out his tape measure again he measured a few things down there then nodded. “Done with the measurements.” Jesop offered. “Okay. So,let’s discuss the materials and colours?”

Moving to the trunk he opened it. Sample fabrics inside. “Anything you have a preference for?”

Guest Kotorichan

As long as you're not trying to get me hard while he does this...

Veryn grew tense at the feeling of the man's hand, but managed to resist the urge to pull away.

He let out a soft sigh of relief when he was finished and returned to his desk chair.

"Ah, I don't have any particular preferences. I like the colors red and purple but I would be fine wearing anything that might look good on me."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shrugged. That would be funny. He laughed.

Sebastian got up. “May I be of assistance, Master?” He asked, not doing more without permission. Will you trust me to pick a few fabrics?

“I see! Purple and red. Interesting.” Jesop made a few notes. “With your complexion and hair I think grey and silver will look great.”

Definitely get a black tux and one black suit too though. Seb offered.

Guest Kotorichan

if you did that then I might be tempted to start following that trend. Veryn teased.

"Of course, I would be happy to hear your reccomendations." He smiled at the man.

"Ah, at least one suit and tux in black too." He said, as if he had just thought of it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was quiet a moment at that, then purred in his mind. You did threaten just that. While wearing your collar. He reminded.

Sebastian approached and started to feel. Done he shared his preference for materials, the colours and fabric density.

Jesop blinked but chuckled as he took notes, Smart as well as pretty. What a magnificent specimen.

He nodded to Veryn too. “Done, Lord Veryn. Do you need anything else for now?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly and grinned. I won't make you walk around naked... But I'm still thinking of getting you a collar. Maybe just something that looks like a piece of jewelry though, no one but us will know what it mean.

He frowned slightly at Jesop's thoughts. Hearing people think that way about Sebastian made him feel possessive.

"Ah, no that's all I needed." Veryn said, giving him a polite smile. "Thank you for your assistance."

Guest syaoran-puu

Looking forward you it. Though I don’t mind if it looks like a collar. I would wear your collar, Master. Sebastian admitted honestly.

Jesop nodded, packing his trunk. “I’ll return in five days. Who should I make the appointment with?”

“I can make it for you.” Sebastian offered, moving to the desk. He pretended to look at a calendar and diary. “My master is free about ten again, if that’s acceptable to you, Master?”