(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’d be sad that I wasn’t naked?” He smirked, snuggling in. “I don’t mind being naked with you.” Sebastian shrugged.

Seb watched him a moment. His own sleep slower to come. But soon he was snoring softly and dreaming of Veryn....

His face.

His touch.

His laugh.

His smile.

His anger? The dream warped and Sebastian woke with a jolt.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn awoke at the feeling of Sebastian's movement. He blinked up at the man sleepily. "Sebastian? What's wrong?" He could feel the other's worry but couldn't pinpoint the reason.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian held his throat a moment and then nodded. “B-bad dream. I’m o-okay....”

The image of Veryn with his hands around his throat lingered. “Excuse me...” he slipped from the bed to go to the bathroom. He wanted to wet his face. Regain control.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's eyes widened at the image in his own mind. "Sebastian..." He frowned as he left the room. After a brief hesitation he rose to his feet and followed Sebastian into the bathroom. "Hey..." He gently wrapped his arms around the man's waist, his grip loose enough that the man could easily pull away.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry.” He closed his eyes, they filled with tears. “I didn’t mean.... it’s not real... I know that! I didn’t mean to....” he whimpered rather pathetically.

Instead of escape he turned and wrapped his arms right around his waist. I’m sorry.

Guest Kotorichan

"You don't need to apologise..." Veryn murmured, hugging him protectively. "You didn't do anything wrong."

He kissed the top of his head. "I'd never hurt you... No matter what." He promised. It hurt to think that deep down Sebastian was still scared of him... But Veryn knew it wasn't something he could help.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian clung you him a moment. “I don’t think will either. I really don’t....” he looked up at him. “I guess.... the past just has a hold of me too.” He cleared his throat.

“Thank you.....” For not getting mad. For not shouting. Or looking hurt. Even though I know this has to be hurting you.

Guest Kotorichan

"It's not your fault..." Veryn kissed him gently. "And I'm happy to comfort you whenever you need it and for as long as you need..." He scooped Sebastian up in his arms and carried him over to the bed, sitting down with the man in his lap. He snuggled him close.

"I'd never get mad or shout at you, especially not for anything like this..." He didn't comment on the hurt part, not wanting to make him feel guilty but not wanting to lie either.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian snuggled into him. Not resisting or pulling away. I just have to keep telling myself I’ll get better.... He reminded himself.

He looked up and kissed his chin and jaw line. “I love you, Veryn.” He meant it too. Even as the nightmare lingered. He meant it.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's eyes widened at the words, his cheeks flushing softly. "Sebastian..." He smiled and hugged him a bit tighter. "I love you too." He murmured before catching the man's lips in a deep kiss.

All the hurt from seeing the nightmare was gone, replaced with pure happiness. He had expected to have to wait much longer to hear Sebastian say those words.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian hadn’t realised he would say it. Hadn’t intended to say it yet.... and yet? He felt it. It was true.

The deep kiss made him laugh moments before he melted into it. He held the man’s softly, giving himself over to him.

I might not say it very often. He whispered in their minds. But it’s true.

Guest Kotorichan

that's okay... I'll say it enough for both of us then Veryn promised. He broke the kiss and smiled, lightly stroking the man's waist. "Feeling a little better?" He asked. "Or should we do something to get your mind off it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled at the man’s thoughts and kissed him.

He blushed as he looked at the bed. He chewed his lip, Just ask! He won’t laugh at you.... “You said this bed.... was....” he blushed bright and said the next words super fast, “...for-making-love....” he swallowed “show me?” He asked softer, more vulnerable.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and gently pushed him down on the bed. "I'd be happy to..." He murmured before catching his lips in another deep kiss.

He broke the kiss after a few moments and moved down Sebastian's body, lightly trailing his tongue around the man's nipple.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wasn’t sure what to expect.

But the deep kisses and tender touches were great by him! He liked them.

Kissing back he wrapped his arms around him, only releasing him when it seemed Veryn wanted something else.

He gasped as his nipple was licked, arching his back into the contact. “V-Veryn!”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled at the man's reaction, he gently sucked on the sensitive flesh for a moment before moving down his body. He ran his tongue up Sebastian's length before taking the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. He lightly rubbed a finger against the man's entrance.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped at the feel of him on his flesh. He couldn’t help the way his body writhed or squirmed.

“Veryn.... Master....” he wasn’t sure which to say, didn’t care right now either. When his hole was touched he moaned more. “What shall I do?”

Guest Kotorichan

Call me Veryn. He prompted. I'm not your master right now...

He pulled his mouth off the man's cock. "You don't have to do anything, I just want you to relax and feel good." He moved down and lightly ran his tongue around the man's entrance before pushing it in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian felt his heart beat faster at that. “Okay..... Veryn.” He moaned softly.

When Veryn licked at his hole he gasped and moaned again.

His legs started to tremble.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn pushed his tongue in deeper, his hand moved to lightly stroke the man's cock. After a few moments he moved up to take Sebastian's balls into his mouth instead, gently sucking. He pushed two fingers into the man, lightly rubbing his sweet spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian bucked at that. “Ah! If... if you keep that up...” he moaned, “I won’t last long, V-Veryn!” He was starting to guess that Veryn liked tormenting him.

Hot eyes looked down to watch Veryn. Sebastian felt the connection all the way to his core. Feels different. He thought to himself, more than willing to surrender to it!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly and pulled away. "Sorry... Your reactions are just so cute." He gently rubbed his cock against the man's entrance. "Are you ready for me?" He asked softly, leaning down to kiss his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grinned sloppily down at him. “Always ready for you, Veryn.” He chuckled lightly. Spreading his legs in invitation.

“Come and kiss me.” He purred.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and caught his lips in a deep kiss, slowly pushing into the man. He let out a low groan again the man's lips. "You feel so good..." He breathed.

He didn't move for a few moments, allowing Sebastian's body to adjust to his size. He lightly brushed his fingers over the man's tail. "Let me know when I can move..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped, being filled by Veryn always felt so all consuming!

He held his shoulders, kissing him deeply. After a moment he stared to pepper him with kisses. “You can move.” He rocked his hips a little in encouragement.

The touch over his tail drew a pleasured shudder from him.