(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and began to thrust into him, aiming for his sweet spot. He started slow and gentle but slowly built up speed. He continued to stroke Sebastian's tail as he moved. "You're so beautiful..." He murmured, moving down to suck and lip one of his nipples.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian threaded his fingers into Veryn’s hair and moaned. “You’re so handsome!”

The slow pace was deliciously good. He longed for it. Longed for more. Felt compelled for both!

The suck to his nipple had his chute rippling around the other and his back arching. “You feel so good, Veryn.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn moved his tail to wrap around the man's length, gently stroking him. I love you he switched his attention to his other nipple. Everything about you... he gave his tail a light squeeze at the thought, wanting to make sure that Sebastian knew he meant everything.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed at that. He knew what Veryn was saying, Even to my mutilated tail, he means what days. it drove him crazier.

“I’m close!” He breathed out, “Veryn.”

Having his sweet spot assaulted so accurately was driving him to sweet ruin. He needed this more than he needed his next breath. I need him.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled at his words and released the man's nipple. "Me too..." He moved up to catch his lips in a deep kiss. He gripped his hips and began to thrust harder as he grew closer to climax.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian could feel the difference in his thrusts. He needed this so much! Completely!

A few more thrusts. That delightful, delicious kiss.... and he came undone. Cumming hard between them. His hole clamping down as if wanting to keep Veryn locked inside him. “Veryn!!” He cried out.

Guest Kotorichan

"Sebastian..." Veryn groaned as he felt Sebastian tighten around him, he thrust in fully and came deep inside the man. His thrusts slowed to a stop and he lay down on the bed, pulling Sebastian to lay on his chest so he didn't have to pull out.

He hugged him close and nuzzled his neck. "How was that?" He asked after he caught his breath. "Feel the difference?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian mewled and clung to him.

Rolling with him he huffed and nestled on his chest, snuggling in. He nodded. “I felt the difference.” He brought a leg up over his waist slightly. “I liked it.”

Leaning up he kissed him. Every emotion he felt was pouring into the kiss.

Guest Kotorichan

"Good." Veryn smiled and returned the kiss passionately. He moved his hand up to gently stroke his hair. So beautiful... he thought.

After a few moments he broke the kiss. "Do you want to try to sleep a bit longer?" He asked softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian felt.... safe. It was an off feeling but it was true!

He snuggled in and purred softly at the man. Loving the gentle attention.

After a moment he yawned slightly. “A little nap might be nice. You’re very comfortable... and....” I don’t want you to pull out yet.

Guest Kotorichan

"Sounds perfect..." Veryn smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing with the man in his arms. After a few minutes he drifted back to sleep. He held Sebastian close as he slept, completely content.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t stay awake for long either.

This time he was lovely and settled, snuggled close. He didn’t wake up from nightmares or mishaps. He felt surrounded and secure.

Veryn was really too sweet to him!

As he started to wake he yawned and stretched lazily.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn awoke a few minutes before Sebastian. He just lay still and watched the man sleep, lightly stroking his hair. He smiled when Sebastian awoke. "Hello there beautiful..." He kissed him lightly. "How do you feel?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Still full.” He hummed, eyes slowly opening as they shone up at him.

“How are you?” He blushed softly, snuggling under his chin. Did I do okay? I think so. He doesn’t seem upset.... and....I really liked it. Remembering something he blushed bright red. Sorry! I forgot you could head that. he closed his eyes shut, just nuzzling him, rather embarrassed.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned and gently touched his cheek. "Don't apologize... I'm glad you enjoyed it." He kissed the top of his head. "We can do it as often as you'd like..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’ll spoil me.” Be chuckled. Stretching slightly he leaned up on his elbows so he could look at Veryn properly. “I think we might want to get some food and unpack? Or just unpack and eat more at tea later.” He laughed.

His eyes wandered to the boxes. Excited to see everything. I wonder if Veryn will give me a show with his new clothes?

Guest Kotorichan

"Didn't I say that was my plan?" Veryn chuckled. "We could have food brought up for us if you don't want to wait?"

I'd be happy to put on a show if that's what you want. he smiled and nuzzled Sebastian's neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh! Sorry.” Sebastian blushed and chuckled nervously. “You’ve addled my mind clearly.” He hummed.

“Whatever you want, Master. I’m fine either way.” He admits. Sebastian was slowly learning that Veryn really didn’t intend to keep feeding him.... because he loved him? He smiled happily and blushed again.

Those thoughts in his head made him chuckled, “you will?” He reached over and kissed him. “I look forward to it then.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... I am curious to see how confused Horus might get when he comes up and we're just cuddling." Veryn teased. "Especially if he doesn't see that I'm still inside you." He lightly patted Sebastian's waist. "Also I just don't feel like going downstairs to be honest."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You love messing with him.” Sebastian chuckled, rather amused by it all.

“I know you’re still inside me, that’s all that counts.” He chuckled. He nodded to the side table and the phone. “Call one and you should get the kitchen.” Or hand it to me and I can do it, Master. He was feeling too comfortable to move.

Guest Kotorichan

"I think I just like showing you off." Veryn chuckled. "It doesn't have to be to him. I would enjoy hearing anyone else get jealous over how hot you are."

He wrapped an arm around Sebastian's waist to make sure he didn't fall off as he grabbed the phone. He called in the order himself, making it clear that he wanted two servings brought up. He put the phone down when he was finished and lightly kissed Sebastian's forehead.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian laughed. “I bet half at least are just cursing me for how lucky I got. You’re pretty stunning on the eyes.” He smirked, nuzzling his chest.

See.... mr really does plan to keep you well fed, Sebastian. He nuzzled him again, blushing softly.

“I’ll miss this.... when the days get fuller. Well, some of them.” He admits. “Can’t monopolise you completely I guess.” Sebastian chuckled. “What did you learn from the tutor? He seemed pretty easy going.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I haven't heard much of that so far." Veryn kissed the top of his head.

"Me too..." He sighed. "I'll have to make sure we still have time to together."

"He told me some stuff about bondeds, apparently it used to be a huge honor and people would actually treat them with as much respect as their master..." He pulled a blanket up to cover them up. "He's going to bring some books for me to read..."

"He also gave me some exercises to do to train my powers, and we're going to be meeting at the same time every other day until I get things under control a bit."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” He asked surprised, “that doesn’t seem right to me.” Should I start thinking it for you? Oh wow! The new master is so hot. He kissed Veryn’s chest. Look at those eyes. Mesmerising! Another kiss. He’s too good for Sebastian but Sebastian is too greedy to let him go. he tried.

“Really? That’s not exactly been my experience... but some of the old staff? Like Fred. I used to see them frown my way or bow their heads. Maybe they were remembering the past?” I wonder what changed.... He smiled shyly, Veryn certainly treats me like his equal. “Some homework for you then.” He teased.

“Anything I can to help with the exercises?” Sebastian asked honestly.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed deeply and hugged him closer. "You don't have to do that." He chuckled. "Maybe they'll think I'm hotter when I'm wearing nice clothes."

"Yeah, he said it's been a few hundred years... So many before you were around." He frowned slightly. "Most of the exercises need other people's help... Although... He did mention something about trying to dive into someone's memories..." He looked away. "I don't know if that's a good idea though..."