(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t need other clothes to be hot. More expensive doesn’t mean nicer either. Though the thought of you in a suit tailored just for you!” He moaned. Wet dream worthy!

“I’m just over a hundred and fifty, so yeah, couple hundred has me beat....” he considered, “maybe your grandparents? Didn’t Fred thinking something about them?”

“Oh? Dive in? As in... try to see them?” Sebastian asked, “why isn’t it a good idea?” He’s afraid of what he’ll see. Stupid. Shouldn’t have asked. “Sorry. You don’t have to answer....” he blushed.

There was a knock on the door and Sebastian blushed more.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled at Sebastian's reaction. "Well, you'll get to see that soon." He winked.

"Yeah... I want to ask him about that more... Maybe if people give me a hard time for treating you nicely I can just say I'm a bit old fashioned." He kissed his forehead.

He frowned and nodded slightly. "I'm also worried that you'd end up reliving them too... Maybe I could dive into something more recent, like when we first met?"

He glanced up at the sound of the knock. "We can talk about it later." He gave him a light squeeze. "Come in!" He called out.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Old fashioned.” He grinned but nodded, “might work. You could even end up being a trend setter.” Sebastian laughed, “or would it could as a traditionalist revivalist?” He winked.

“Ah.... well....” he shut up. That door had such bad timing! Let me think about it.

Horus walked in, Ah. Not in the act. But in bed. How quaint. He put the tray down on the side table again. “Would you like me to source two bed tables, Young master? You might be more comfortable eating with one?” His eyes roamed the naked flesh he could see. I’ll get to feel him later. I bet his skin is like silk. I’ve got this in the bag. He’ll cum for me easily. His thoughts clearly over confident.

Guest Kotorichan

Take your time. Even if you want to try then we don't have to do it until you feel ready. he promised.

Veryn lightly stroked Sebastian's back. "Ah, yes that would be perfect." He grabbed one of the plates and offered Sebastian a bite of food from his fork.

He thinks it's going to be easy to make you cum...

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. Okay. He wasn’t exactly scared of reliving them as he was his Veryn might react....

He enjoyed the touch, arching into it.

Horus, So tactile and sensitive. Good to know.

Sebastian looked up at Veryn and opened his mouth. We’ll just have to show him he’s wrong. It’s only easy for my master.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn fed him the bite and then gave him a tender kiss on the forehead. Even if he manages to make you cum, we can at least make it hard.

He glanced up at Horus. "you can go, bring the bed tables though."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled at the kiss. Okay, Master.

Horus nodded, “yes, Young master.” He turned and left to gather them.

Sebastian watched him go, sitting up slightly to watch then yawned. “He’s too cocky for his own good.” He shook his head. “As for what we were talking about...” he nestled back down. “I would be honoured to let you try to delve into my memories. But I apologise for whatever you might see....”

Guest Kotorichan

"He really is..." Veryn sighed. "Maybe he'll learn his lesson tonight."

"You don't need to apologise..." He fed him another bite of food "Even if I see something upsetting, it's not your fault."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hopefully.” Hopefully I don’t mess up or anything.... Sebastian hoped!

He nuzzled his chest. “Okay.”

Feeling a little bolder, Seb squirmed a little and tried to straddle his lap, keeping him inside him wantonly... he rotated his hips in circles and stroked his chest.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not sure if there's anything you could do to mess it up..." Veryn chuckled. "It's more likely that I'd mess up."

He blushed softly and grinned. "Are you trying to get me turned on again? We haven't even finished lunch..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You? How do? Too possessive? Toss him to the ground and take his place?” He winked. Sebastian licked his lips. “Does it look like I’m complaining?”

“Just something slow while you feed me. Then I’m going to leave us both hanging.” Sebastian chuckled. “I felt like trying to tease you.”

He opened his mouth, clearly indicating ‘feed me’.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah, I thought you were talking about the memory diving..." Veryn chuckled. "Although I might mess up with Horus too."

He groaned softly, starting to harder inside the man. "If you tease me too much I might have to take you to the playroom..." He smirked and fed him another bite.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shrugged, “I don’t think you can mess up. I don’t think you can do it wrong.... and with the memory diving? I trust you.”

He chuckled at that. “Oh? That doesn’t sound like an incentive to stop.” He felt him getting harder, swirling his hips a few times he started to lazily pull up and down. As Seb watched, he realised something.... I want to see what he does when he loses control with me. To see his ‘worse’? Or to enjoy it like everything else? He was currently undecided.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn groaned and set the plate aside. "And you were saying I'm insatiable..." He breathed, leaning up to kiss him gently. you want me to lose control..? What if it's too much for you?

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grinned, “it’s all your fault. You did this to me.” He purred. “Time you take responsibility.”

He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him, still lazily riding him. You won’t be. I can take what you’ve got. I feel like I was made to take you. He admits.

He licked Veryn’s lips.

Guest Kotorichan

"I guess I'll just have to do my best." Veryn grinned. "I've created a monster..."

He parted his lips for the man, lightly trailing his fingers through his hair. if you really want to do that then let's wait until tomorrow... I don't want to completely overwhelm you with that and our plans with Horus

He broke the kiss and lightly patted his ass. "You don't want to finish lunch first? Or wait until I have a chance to unpack the toys?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded, tomorrow then. He stopped moving his hips and watched him. “I was hoping you’d carry on feed me... but you out the plates away.” Seb chuckled. “Let’s just eat and then we ca—-“ he was interrupted by a knock. Great. He’s got terrible timing!

Horus was outside and carrying two bed tables. He wasn’t in a very focused mood, kept imagining Sebastian’s arse below him, his hands on the guys body... oh he was going to pull his tail too!

Guest Kotorichan

"It's hard to focus on that..." Veryn glanced up at the sound of the knock, he picked up the plate again. "Come in" he called out.

he's imagining fucking you... He wants to pull your tail. he warned, feeding Sebastian another bite. you can keep moving if you want.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re such a guy. One thing at a time.” He teased with a wink.

Sebastian figured Veryn wanted to put on another show? So he started to move his hips once more, slow up and down movements.

Horus walked in, Again? At this rate they’ll be too exhausted later... how do they keep it up all day.... “The bed trays you requested, Young master. Where would you like them?”

He does? Sebastian continued to move up and down. I don’t mind you... not sure I’d want him too.... I’ll let you know.... The idea made him feel a little sick.

Guest Kotorichan

"Right over here please." Veryn patted the space on the bed next to him. He fed Sebastian another bite, giving him a light peck on the lips as he did.

I'll be giving him a list of things he's not allowed to do... So if you think of anything else you don't want him to do just let me know. I can tell him he can't touch your tail at all or that he's just not allowed to be rough with it. I'm also planning to tell him he can't kiss you on the lips, and of course he has to use a condom.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian accepted the food and the kiss. Smiling at him.

Horus frowned but put the trays where requested. “Do you require anything else then?” He added, “master.” Eyes clearly distracted by the point the two men joined.

Then no tail at all.... please. No pulling my hair....? Seb wasn’t a fan of the latter thing when done roughly and he predicted Horus would be rough.

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... That's all..." Veryn said, only breaking the kiss for a moment before catching Sebastian's lips again.

alright, if you think of anything else then just let me know... I'll be preparing you beforehand too. he reminded him. He broke the kiss and fed Sebastian another bite.

Guest syaoran-puu

Horus cleared his throat and nodded. “Of course.” He adjusted himself as he left. Damn. Hard as rock now.

Sebastian took another bite, thinking about his options. “Master.... I don’t want him to call you master in bed.” Sebastian blushed. “He doesn’t mean it like I do.....” I might even get jealous.... What a stupid thought! What was to be jealous about!?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn couldn't help but chuckle at Horus's thoughts, it was so easy to get him riled up.

He blinked in suprise at Sebastian's words. "Ah... What should be call me then? I don't paticularly want to let him call me by name... Maybe Sir, or Mr. Claudis?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed bright. Did I say something funny?

“Either of those is fine....” he blushed. Is that.... a strange thing to ask for? He suddenly worried he was ‘wrong’ somehow.