(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah, I can't seem to turn it off. If there's multiple people in a room its like everyone is just yelling at me all at once..." Veryn blinked at the thought. "Six hundred thirty-four."

"Uh, it seems to be stronger with Sebastian, maybe because he's my bonded? So if he's around I can just focus on his thoughts and it makes it easier not to get overwhelmed with other people but I'd rather just figure out how to actually control it... I can also send my thoughts to Sebastian, but I seem to be able to control that pretty well since it only happens when I want it to... I haven't tried that with anyone else." He figured that it was probably best to just tell him everything... He needed whatever help he could get.

"The other stuff hasn't really caused any problems yet... It seems to just react when I'm upset. My skin gets ice cold or burning hot, yesterday when I got really angry my fingers started smoking but that's it... Maybe those ones aren't as strong or something..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Taylor listened to him and nodded. “Very good. You’re naturally talented then.”

He considered a moment then said, “try to think something to me. A number perhaps?” He offered.

“It makes sense that you’re strongest about your bonded. That’s the gift they provide for being cared for properly.” He smiled, as if everyone should know that. Interesting that he uses his bonded for focus too. “My only fear is reliance on him.”

At some point in their lesson, Horus brought them tea, thought insulting things about Taylor ignoring him again and left.

Taylor went though several telepathy techniques, deciding to start there since it was the most problematic. “It will become more natural in time. As easy as breathing. For now? You might get tired if you hold your walls up too often. Think of it like a muscle. You need to work it into shape. The more you use it, the stronger it becomes.”

Guest Kotorichan

"It doesn't really feel like a natural talent..." Veryn murmured. Can you hear this? Five hundred and twenty-two he thought towards the man.

"Yeah... I don't want to become completely reliant on him either. I'm sure there's going to be situations where I need to focus without his help." He was a bit surprised to hear about what exactly the deal was... It didn't sound like anyone cared for their bondeds paticularly well.

He rolled his eyes at Horus's thoughts but didn't say anything. There was no point in telling Taylor that he had offended the butler. Besides, Horus would be gone in a week or two.

"Alright... So I should try to practice it as much as possible then?" Veryn asked. "So it'll get stronger?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah, yes. Five hundred and.... twenty? I’m afraid the last part was a little fussy but not bad at all. It’s harder to transmit than to pick up Taylor shrugged.

“I’m sure there will be.” He agrees. “This isn’t my place to say.... but you’re incredibly lucky. A bonded bound to an entire family and not just a single person? Powerful. And a gift.” Taylor watched him. “Some use bonded as status symbols, a trend over the last hundred, maybe two hundred years. But it’s nice to see yours is dressed and not cowering in a corner.” Not like some households I visit. “They used to be cherished, almost above equal to the person they bonded with.” He shook his head, Until dark times rolled around.

Nodding he agreed, “yes. Practice all the techniques we discussed today.” He rose. It had been over an hour. “Would you like me to visit every day? Every other? Or once a week?” He gathered his things.

Guest Kotorichan

"I see... Will that get easier with practice?" Veryn asked. "I haven't had any trouble getting my thoughts across to Sebastian so maybe I should be practicing with other people..."

"Yeah... I've... Seen some of his memories..." Veryn clenched his hands, his skin growing hot. "I don't understand how anyone could do that to another person." He took a shaky breath, trying to calm himself down. "At least I can make sure to keep him safe now..."

"Maybe every other day, at least for now. When I'm a bit more stable we can cut down to once a week..." He thought for a moment. "Should I look into having something made for the fire training? Like a fireproof gym or something?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yes, others too. You can practise on me when I come. But I’m sure there are others too who will help.” Taylor shrugged.

“How much do you know? About bondeds? I have d book I can lend you?” He offered.

“You’ve seen his memories? Because he’s thinking them? Or because you have delved into his mind for them?” He asked, Retrieving them will make him extremely powerful, I’ll have to ensure I bright all my protective gear when we spar.

”A courtyard or area with no plants is fine too. But you can invest in a fire proof gym if you’re planning to practise and push yourself not only to master them but to become the best.” He shrugged.

“I’ll see you in two days time. Same time, Lord Veryn?”

Guest Kotorichan

I'll keep practicing that Veryn assured him. Thanks

"I don't know much about them... Mostly just stuff from movies." He admitted. "I don't even know if the stuff from those are accurate. Some books would be great."

"I've only seen things he was thinking about... I also saw some things in his dreams." He frowned slightly. "I wouldn't want to go through someone's memories without their permission..."

"I don't really plan on trying to be the best, I just don't want to burn down the whole house." He chuckled softly. "Hopefully I won't be that strong."

He nodded at the offer. "That sounds perfect, thank you for your help."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Mostly exaggerated and romanticised. I’ll bring a book next time.” Taylor offered.

“I see. Would your bonded not give you permission to look? Just to see if it’s possible. Though you’d need to practise that skill too.” He hummed thoughtfully.

“I see.” Taylor smiled. “We will tear your powers once you have control and I’ll tell you your rough scale.” Must be strange after midnight powers for all his life.

“The pleasure is all mine. Thank you.” He bowed and shook his hand before leaving.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll talk to him about it..." Veryn didn't know if either he or Sebastian wanted to try that...

"I'll see you in a couple days." He shook the man's hand and waited for him to leave before leaning back in his seat with a sigh. His head was hurting from all the efforts. He glanced at the buttons on the desk, wishing he remembered which one called Sebastian. He shut his eyes for a moment, hoping Sebastian would just return to him.

He's gone... Please come back... he thought at Sebastian, although he had no idea if his thoughts would reach the man at this distance.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was smiling and talking to Fred. He seemed excited about decorating the ‘show office’ also. It seemed he was just keen to see updates and changes! Good to know.

Suddenly he felt a tingle? Like a tickle in his mind? He frowned, stopping mid sentence as he looked around. What was that? He shook his head, the feeling didn’t fade. “I’m sorry Fred, I think I’m needed....” he wasn’t sure if he was right or not!

He headed back to the office, pausing at the door. Did you call me, Master? He asked, fearing he’d be intruding on a lesson. Had he made a mistake?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's eyes open in surprise when he heard Sebastian's thoughts. Was it just a coincidence? Or maybe he had happened to be walking by when he reached out. the lesson's over, you can come in he thought back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian opened the door and smiled before closing it behind him. ?How did it go??

I must have imagined the tickle.... strange? Maybe I just knew the lesson was over? He stepped closer and sat on the desk beside him once more.

Guest Kotorichan

"It went pretty well..." Veryn pulled Sebastian onto his lap, nuzzling his face into his neck. "I have a headache now though..."

He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around the man and relaxing. "I didn't think you'd hear me... I couldn't remember which button was for you so I just tried calling out in my mind..."

Guest syaoran-puu

He chuckled at being pulled on to his lap. Sebastian carefully encouraged Veryn to rest his head on him. “Headache? I think there are painkillers in a draw somewhere?” He offered.

He kissed his cheek gently. “I felt something. I was talking to Fred and felt.... like a tickle to my mind? I wasn’t completely sure if it was you or not, so I figured I’d come and check.”

He stronger his back. “Shall we go have a nap? Fred said our rooms are completely finished now.”

He nuzzled him. “I also saw maids carrying some big brown boxes towards the room. I think your deliveries are here.” Seb winked.

Guest Kotorichan

"Painkillers and a nap sound amazing..." Veryn breathed, lightly stroking Sebastian's waist.

"Mm... Maybe I should try practicing that so I can call for you when you're far away..." He grinned at the mention of the boxes. "After I get some rest we can go open those up." He lightly patted the man's ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian laughed at him. “Even pained, you’re insatiable.” Kissing his cheek he wiggles free and pulled a draw open with some painkillers. “Here. Take two.”

He stepped around the desk. “I can hang all your new clothing up? If you wish? Or do you want me to try things out as you unpack them?” Sebastian winks.

Guest Kotorichan

"Well, I don't want to do it now" Veryn chuckled before taking two if the pills.

He rose to his feet and followed Sebastian, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Hm? Didn't you say you would nap with me?" He reminded the man. "So you're not too exhausted tonight."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I am planning to nap with you.” He smiled. Still chuckling about Veryn not wanting it now, it never seemed to take much to change his mind!

“I meant later. If you wanted to unpack the other boxes alone?” Sebastian leaned into him and walked happily towards their rooms. Feels strange. Our rooms.... I like it.

Guest Kotorichan

"Good." Veryn smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Ah, that makes sense." He grinned. "Save the surprises for later." He winked at him. He reached the bedroom and opened the door, smiling at the sight of the finished door to Sebastian's room. "Perfect..." He breathed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian pulled Veryn inside, closing the door and kissed him. “Thank you.” He had a wobble of tears in his eyes. “It means a lot to me. Everything you’ve done.” It was embarrassing to say it. “You’ve earned my loyalty.” He looked up into Veryn’s eyes with that.

Suddenly the boxes caught his eye and he laughed. “Oops! Is that....” he let him go and counted. “Eight boxes? We went insane!” He laughed.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn gently touched the man's cheek. "You deserve all of this and more..." He assured him, kissing his forehead. "I love you so much."

He chuckled at the sight of the boxes. "Do you think we got more toys or clothes?" He teased, lightly patting Sebastian's ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked over at him. “I have no idea. But we’ll find out soon enough.” He chuckled. “Plus there’s the tailored stuff too.”

He turned and hugged him then led him to the bed. “Want to nap clothed or naked?”

Guest Kotorichan

"We can always order more toys if we need to." Veryn smirked. He followed Sebastian over to the bed and slipped his shirt off. "Hm? Do you need to ask?" He stripped off his remaining clothes and climbed into bed, holding the.covers back until Sebastian joined him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian rolled his eyes, “yes. You can order whatever you want.” He laughed.

Seems not. Naked napping it is! Seb made easy work of his clothing then lay down beside him, snuggling close. “Sleep well.”

Guest Kotorichan

"if you'd rather wear something then I won't stop you." Veryn hugged the man close. "I'd be a bit sad though..."

He kissed him lightly. "You too..." He murmured. He closed his eyes and relaxed, after a few moments he was fast asleep.