(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

We could get two then. One that's an obvious collar and one that just looks like a choker for when we want to be more covert.

"That sounds perfect, thank you." Veryn said with a nod.

Guest syaoran-puu

Yes, Master. His lust was clear. Sebastian saw no need to hide it.

Jesop smiled and nodded. “I’ll see myself out. Thank you. I’ll send my bill once the order is complete.” He left.

Sebastian looked over at Veryn, “you survived.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smirked at the look in Sebastian's eyes.

"Thank you." He nodded to Jesop.

"I guess I did." He caught Sebastian's wrist and pulled him onto his lap. "How long do we have until the tutor arrives?" He traced his fingers down Sebastian's back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shuddered at the touch, sat happily on his lap. “Eh...” he blinked and checked the time. “Half an hour.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Oh? So enough time to enjoy your company?" Veryn kissed his neck, lightly running his hands over the man's ass. "It sounded like Horus is already looking forward to tonight..."

Guest syaoran-puu

He hummed. “Yes. Enough time.”

Sebastian wrapped his arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

“Oh? That’s good then. It should be fun.” He hummed, licking Veryn’s neck.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn guided Sebastian to straddle his lap. "I'm looking forward to it more than I was expecting..." He smirked and leaned in to nip the man's neck. "I feel like I'm discovering all kinds of new fetishes with you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You are? This was your idea.” Sebastian laughed, straddling his lap. “A new fetish? Have you not shared your previous partners like this?”

He wrapped his arms around the others neck and held him close. Purposely rubbing his hips over Veryn’s length.

Guest Kotorichan

"I know, but I didn't think I would be this into it..." Veryn groaned softly, his tail wrapping around to rub the front of Sebastian's pants. "Nope, never shared anyone..."

"Let's hope I don't get addicted to this and start letting everyone try to fuck you..." He chuckled and lightly squeezed the man's ass.

"How should I fuck you this time?" He breathed. "Should I bend over the desk? Or maybe press you up against the window?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah. I see.” He leaned in, Is it because you can hear all the naughty thoughts in others heads? The fact that you can taste their desire. Sebastian teased, kissing his ear. His breathing slightly laboured from his own imaginings!

He smirked, “I trust you, Master.” Seb knew the truth, I’d let anyone Veryn wants to fuck me, fuck me.... and I’d beg my master for more. I just know it. Am I really a slut? he mused to himself.

Lust filled his eyes. “Two lovely options. People night see if we’re up against the window.” He purred. I like them seeing what you do to me.

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... Maybe..." Veryn slipped his tail into the back of Sebastian's pants, rubbing against his entrance. "Maybe it's just because you're so hot I would feel selfish keeping you all to myself..."

He smirked and pulled his tail away, leaning back in his seat. "Strip." He ordered. "Then open the curtains and bend over with your hands on the window."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian clung to his shoulders. Smiling at him. so you do enjoy showing me off. like a pretty peacock he’d preen for him!

He slipped from his knee. Instantly stripping off as he watched him before opening the curtains and bracing his hands upon it.

His hole already dribbled with wetness as he waited. Curious what Veryn might do next!

Guest Kotorichan

"I guess so..." Veryn grinned as Sebastian followed his orders. He stood up and walked over to him, lightly trailing his fingers down the man's back. "So sexy..." He murmured.

He moved his hand down to push two fingers into Sebastian's dripping hole. "I want you to moan loud enough to get the attention of the people outside while I fuck you..." He purred, pressing his fingers hard against the man's sweet spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked over at Veryn and smiled. “Would you like me open the little window, Master? Then they’ll not miss my slutty moans for you.” As if on cue he moaned, two fingers filling him up.

His hands balled into fists. Your fingers feel so good, Master. He turned back to the window. Moaning again. His breathing hitching and his tail twitching in sheer anticipation.

Guest Kotorichan

"That'd be cheating..." Veryn kissed down Sebastian's spine. "You can't let your arms or legs give out either."

He pulled his fingers out and pulled out his cock instead, pressing it against Sebastian's entrance. "Ready?"

Guest syaoran-puu

His hole twitched in need when it felt the others cock head close.

Ready? “I’m ravenous, Master.” He panted softly. Make them hear me.... I wonder if I can loud enough. He was clearly willing to try!

Glancing back, Sebastian wiggled his arse, pushing it backwards. “Take me, Master. Please.” He begged softly.

Guest Kotorichan

"My perfect little slut..." Veryn chuckled softly. He gripped Sebastian's hips and thrust in fully in one swift movement. He didn't give the man a moment to adjust to his size, immediately starting to thrust into him roughly. He aimed each thrust at Sebastian's sweet spot, his tail moving around to rub his balls as he did.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian might have been worried about being loud enough... he shouldn’t have been!

He moaned and purred so loudly he was lost to the moment. Sure enough a few of the staff turned to look at them. A couple scurried away. A couple stayed to watch.... while trying to be discreet about it.

“Master! You feel so good.” He grunted, pushes forward by a particularly hard thrust until he was pressed against the window. “Agh!” He cries out. Getting close! He realised.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's tail snaked forward and wrapped tightly around the base of Sebastian's cock, squeezing so he wouldn't be able to cum. "Didn't I tell you not to let your arms give out?" He growled in the man's ear. He grabbed one of Sebastian's legs and lifted it up, making it so the servants outside could clearly see his cock thrusting in and out of Sebastian's hole. "Were you so turned on by being watched that you forgot your master's orders?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped, his body arching into Veryn. He whimpered slightly. “I’m... agh! Sorry, Master.” He hadn’t meant to lose the stance. Too late.

I hope he’s not really mad. He briefly thought, heart fluttering softly as his leg was brought up. Sebastian could see some of the ‘watchers’ looking more openly now.

“I am your slut, Master. I won’t deny you the pleasure of my... agh.... flesh!” He moaned shamelessly. His eyes fluttering closed and his knuckles white from holding two tight fists. So deep....

Guest Kotorichan

I'm not Veryn assured him. He continued to thrust into him roughly. "I'm getting close..." He groaned. "I was thinking of not letting you cum as a punishment... But I want the people outside to see the expression you make when you cum from your master's cock." He smirked. "I'll think of another punishment later." He loosened his grip on Sebastian's cock and slammed directly into his prostate as he came.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian instantly relaxed at the reassurance. Thank you, Master.

He whimpered at the idea of no orgasm but didn’t comment. Then he was released. Thrust into so hard he felt it to his very soul.... and came hard across the window in thick ropey strings. “Master!” He roared out. Body practically vibrating with the aftermath of his pleasure.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn kissed up his neck, stroking his waist as he rode out his orgasm. "Such a cute little slut..." He breathed, finally lowering Sebastian's leg so he could stand on his own. "I'm going to pull out now. Try not to spill anything." He slowly pulled out, allowing his cock to drag against the man's prostate as he did.

"Now... For your punishment..." He smirked, putting his cock away. "I want you to clean up your own cum with your tongue. You're not allowed to get dressed until you're finished, and if you spill any of my cum then you'll have to lick that off the floor too."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian couldn’t help but feel another squirt escape him as Veryn purposely struck his prostate. “So good.... Master!”

He tried to squeeze. To keep everything in!

Turning to look at him he smiled, eyes heated as he turned to begin licking the window. He had to bend at one point, some cum dribbling down his leg to the floor. Once he finished the window he got to all fours and licked up at the carpet cum too. Humming greedily. Tempted to spill on purpose...

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn sat down and watched him with a grin. "Good boy..." He chuckled softly at the man's thoughts. "If you're that desperate to taste me then I might consider letting you suck me off... If you beg for it." Watching Sebastian crawling on the floor, obeying his orders without question... It made him crave more.