(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

ECA9-F37-F-4-A70-4005-B7-C0-CD22-E6-CC4047.jpg

Name: Sebastian Teal

Teal was the name given to him by his master and it bound him to the house and his masters family for his entire life.

Appearance: 25

Height: 5”8

Position: Uke

Job: Servant to the Master

Power: Can control the shadows and darkness around him. Not considered especially strong but he is feisty and determined to survive.

Demon form: He has the ability to turn into a white scaled creature, he grows at least six inches, his black horns grow larger and he sprouts bat wings.

Background: He was born into the service of the Master, an old and cruel man who took his virginity at the young age of 15. He was in the man’s service in any way he desired from then onwards. The Master gave him the name ‘Teal’ which meant he was then bound to him and his family. Fero had assumed that the Master was the last, so when he died he’d been hopeful to gain his freedom... except he hadn’t! Duty bound he went in search of the missing heir. Maybe this time things would different? Maybe he would one day earn his freedom?

Sebastian watched as the life finally faded from his Masters eyes. The illness had proven fatal and while he’d kept his mind away from the hope he felt before... now he let it all out! He was.... free! Finally! Freed from the man who had owned him for a long hundred and fifty-four years! Too many terrible memories came forth thinking about all that time though! Yet this was a new start! His start! His chance to be free! He’d never been free before....!

Sebastian slowly stood, smile in place only to have it fade as he looked down at his arm.... the mark was still there. Clear upon his wrist... but why? How? The Master had had no family! Never spoke of anyone... and yet! The evidence spoke for itself! Someone of his line still lived and Sebastian was bound to them! Cursing he reached and snatched the necklace the Master always wore, uncaring of the chain as he held the gem in his hand. Sure enough it was still red too. Someone of the family survive! And this gem would help him find them...

Find them Sebastian had to. Bound by his bond to complete his duty! Cursing his fist tighten around the gem and he Set to work in his search for the heir.

It took weeks to track down a possible lead and candidate. He had no clue of appearances but had discovered a possible rough location. An affair of the Masters many moons ago. An illegitimate child of sorts. Sebastian spent three days travelling to an old orphanage, the building crumbling and nasty looking. Information was scarce. Sebastian couldn’t believe how tedious this was even growing! No one told him much!

Annoyed he headed to the coffee shop, treating himself to a caramel latte in an effort to relax. Humming in pleasure as he sipped. It was then he finally felt a change in the gem. It vibrated like a wild beast caught in a trap within his pocket. Taking it out he placed it on his palm and watched it turn as if pointing, a compass to the new Master!

With great reluctance he picked up his drink and headed out to street once more. Sebastian practically walked straight into a man near the entrance to the store. “Sorry.... I....” he frowned, looking to the gem a moment. “Master?” Finally he took a proper look at the man. Was this really him? After all his searching?

Guest Kotorichan

be1784e30cf7df7db94826aa0c58c007.jpg

Name: Veryn Claudis

Height: 6?1

Position: Seme

Job: Bookstore employee

Power: Unknown

Demon form: Unknown

Background: Veryn?s mother died in childbirth and no one knew who his father was so he was left to an orphanage. His childhood was rather rough because he was the only demon in the orphanage and some of the other kids picked on him for looking different. He mostly kept to himself to avoid trouble and never realized he had any kind of powers. He doesn?t really have any plans for his life, he likes to write but isn?t confident enough in his work to pursue being published so he?s just been quietly trying to get by.

Veryn had just finished his shift at work and was ready to head home. He loved the bookstore, but working in customer service always had its bad days. Usually the store was nice and quiet but a long anticipated sequel to a popular series had just been released and so he had to deal with rowdy customers who had forgotten to preoder it.He just wanted to go back to his apartment and lay down for a few hours but was stopped when a stranger walked right into him.

His tail flicked in mild annoyance and he let out a soft sigh. "It's fine." He murmured, about to start walking again. He stopped in his tracks at the man's neck word. Master? What was he talking about? "Um... I think you have me mistaken for someone else..." He started to walk again, quickening his pace slightly. Veryn really didn't want to deal with some crazy guy...

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian cursed himself for his slip, momentarily watching as the man moved away. He sighed but stepped after him. “I’m sorry for my sudden outburst. Please.... will you listen to me?” Sebastian smiled a little, trying to calm himself. Whoever this demon was he was young, very young.... his horns still fairly small... but he was good looking. There was a vague familiarity with the Master too, the same hair and eye colouring. It was unique even among demons.

Sebastian felt rather self conscious as so many of the creatures that passed them seemed to stare. He just be acting insane! Stupid bond!

“I believe I knew your father....” he started, looking down at the gem. It pointed straight to this demon with unwavering determination. Dang! This was going to be hard if the man didn’t even want to hear him out! “Perhaps you’ll allow me to buy you dinner?” They could talk while he ate. If only he could entice the man to actual stop and listen!

Why did this man have to be so much taller than him?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn stopped at the mention of his father, unable to hide the conflicted emotions he felt. When he was really young he had dreamed that his father would come and take him away from all the bullies, but of course that had never happened. As a teenager he had resented the man for abandoning his mother and by extension himself. He had only recently reached the point where he didn't feel much of anything towards the absence figure, and now he was being offered information on the man..?

He took a deep breath. It couldn't possibly hurt to just find out... Right? Maybe that would help give him some much needed closure.

"Alright, as long as we're going somewhere public..." He turned to face the strange man again, his eyes still filled with distrust.

Guest syaoran-puu

The distrust was to be expected.... especially since he’d been so rude and strange in their first encounter. This really hadn’t been how Sebastian expected or planned to greet his new Master for the first time!

Yet, here he was.

Making the best out of a strange situation.

Great.

Just great!

He must look like an idiot!

An incompetent idiot at that....

“Perfect,” he smiled, though hesitated. “I will admit I do not know this place. You’ll have to select the venue....” it was then Fero realised he hadn’t offered an introduction!

Where were his manners today! Utterly disgraceful. Placing a hand upon his chest he bowed to the other. Some of his long white hair cascaded over his shoulders and covered part of his face. “My name is Sebastian. Sebastian Teal. Bound servant of your father.” He offered simply. They’d discuss more details as they learnt about each other.

Straightening up again, he brushed his hair over his shoulder and awaited a name at least. He didn’t expect a bow... Lords rarely bowed to lesser demons like himself.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's eyes widened as the man bowed. "Bound servant..?" He repeated in shock. What kind of person was his father? "Um... It's nice to meet you Mr.Teal..." he awkwardly bowed his head in return. "I'm Veryn Claudis..."

He was starting to regret accepting the invitation, if this guy was his father's bound servant then maybe he shouldn't get involved. But it was too late to refuse and Veryn was too curious for his own good. "There's a good noodle place nearby that's usually pretty quiet... Is that okay with you?" He didn't want to have to shout to be heard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded, “I will explain that....” he offered gently. It seemed the man wasn’t too interested in having a servant, at least that boded well for his future! The problem was, a bound servant could never ask for freedom. It was like a block that stopped him speaking of such things...

He frowned at being called Mr. Teal. “I much prefer to be called Sebastian.... if you don’t mind.” He hoped Veryn listened. This would be very long and uncomfortable if he didn’t!

The surname wasn’t one he recognised, but give the orphanage it wasn’t exactly surprising either. His mothers perhaps?

“Noddles are fine, thank you.” Sebastian nodded gently, happy to follow the other to the location. “Is it somewhere you venture to often M—-“ he caught himself before saying ‘Master’ again and correctly quickly, “—-Mr Veryn Claudis?”

This felt ridiculous and foolish, but Sebastian had no other options available to him!

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah... Alright, Sebastian it is then..." Veryn began to walk towards the restaurant, he frowned slightly at the title. "You can just call me Veryn, my full name is kinda a mouthful."

"But, yes, I go here a lot when I don't feel like cooking." He lightly chewed his lip. "Is... Is my father from around here...?" He asked hesitantly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thank you. Sebastian is much better or Seb, if Sebastian is too long for you?” He knew it was longer than Teal but Teal was the name that reminded him of so much pain and heart ache in his life! “Yes, Veryn.” It came out almost a little too obedient to be taken as a normal response. One from a man used to taking orders....

Seb nodded softly at that response, at least the food should be fairly good if the other frequented here often. “Good to know.” He’d have to ensure the chef knew how to make noddles! And whatever else their new master enjoyed.

The question brought Sebastian pause, “oh.... no. He’s not.” He looked up at the restaurant then back to Veryn. “I think we should sit down before I tell you the whole story.” He offered.

Sebastian wasn’t even sure where to start! They headed to the counter and ordered their food and drink, Sebastian paid of course, then they moved to a table to sit and wait.

“I have had to travel to find you.... The Master’s, your father’s Estate is in Loxley.” Sebastian said cautiously, “he died. A few months ago now from an illness. It’s taken me a while to track you down.” He frowned, worried he was about to mess this up again. “The Estate is now yours..... Lord Veryn Claudis.” He took a breath and took out the gem and the broken chain. It still pointed to him. “As am I. I am now bond to you as I was to your father.” There! He’d ripped off the bandaid! Now he had to accept the fall out....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn couldn't help but feel on edge with the man. He was far too obedient for Veryn's liking, it made him uncomfortable. "I can pay for my own food..." He offered when the man pulled out his wallet. This all felt so wrong...

He sat down with a sigh and waited for Sebastian to speak. He wasn't sad at the news of his father's death, the man was a complete stranger after all, but he couldn't hide his disappointment. He had hoped to talk to his father and ask him why he had left, if he had even known Veryn's mother was pregnant... But it was too late for that... "I see..." He took a sip of his water, only to almost choke when he was addressed as lord. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when Sebastian continued. This stranger was bond to him..? How was that even possible.

He sat with his mouth hanging open in shock for a few moments before gathering himself. "Are... Are you sure..?" He finally asked. "I'm not anything special... I don't even have any magic..." He had heard that demon lords were meant to be stronger than the average demon, so there must be some kind of mistake.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was sure he could pay himself, but he’d already offered and it was a habit to handle money. The Master hadn’t liked handling cash....

He noted there was no love lost by the Master’s death, he couldn’t claim he was bothered either.... he had thought it would bring an end to his torment! But it seemed a new hell was lined up for him....

“I’m sure.” He purposely moved the gem and it turned swiftly and instantly back to Veryn before sitting still once more. “It took me a while to track you down. The Master hadn’t mentioned you, I believed his line was to end with him. Yet the bond didn’t break and the gem didn’t shatter. So, after some research I discovered he’d had a sexual relationship briefly with a woman called Cynthia Claudis. Until one day she left him suddenly.” Sebastian predicted its was because of the baby. “You’re twenty-one? Correct?”

He frowned a little then shrugged, “I can arrange a tutor for you when you move into the Estate. Some Lords are so powerful that their powers don’t surface until later on to prevent them accidentally injuring themselves.” Or others. Not that many Lords cared about that. He’d been informed that Veryn’s mother had died in childbirth, he probably didn’t know any of this.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned slightly as he watched the gem turn to face him. Was that some kind of magic..? He frowned at the mention of his mother. He never had the chance to know her... He had managed to get in contact with one of her old friends once he was out of the orphanage and they had told him a bit about her, but it wasn't much. The news that she had been the one to leave his father took him off guard, for some reason he had always assumed that his father had been the one to abandon them...

"Yes... I'm twenty-one..." He said, still trying to process all the new information. If his father hadn't been the one to leave then why hadn't he ever tried to find him? Even if he didn't know that his mother was pregnant why didn't he try to look for her when she disappeared? His entire life he had felt abandoned and unloved, he just wanted to know if there really had been somewhere out there that would have accepted him and taken him in...

He was pulled from his thoughts at the mention of moving to the estate. "Hey, I haven't agreed to go anywhere." He said quickly. Even if all of this was true and he was the right person, he didn't want to have someone else decide his future for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian just watched the man take all this in. Twenty-one, the name, the gem. It was all aligning! Veryn was the right person. He just had to convince him of that fact!

He frowned at the last part, “I understand this is a big change, Master.” The word slipped out again. “But the Lord of Loxley, belongs in Loxley. You have inherited quite the Estate. Money and riches too. The house is nice, but we can make any changes you desire. I can ensure the chef is informed of your favourite dishes too....” he tried to think of a way to soften the blow. “Perhaps you can just come to inspect the grounds?” He predicted Veryn would like it if he just gave it a chance! Who wouldn’t want to be told they’re now utterly loaded?! “Now that I’ve found you, they’ll want to read the will officially.”

“This gem is yours too. I’m afraid the chain was broken but we can reset it or buy a new chain depending on your preferred style.” Sebastian was used to taking care of his Master’s needs. All of them.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned as he was called master again... If Sebastian really was bound to him then it would probably be hard to convince him to call him by name, but 'master' just felt too strange. "You can just call me Veryn..." He reminded the man, although he didn't expect it to stick.

He lightly chewed his lip, he was tired and hungry, right now living some life of luxery as a demon Lord sounded very appealing...

"I can talk to my boss about getting some time off..." He finally said. "I'll at least go to the will reading..."

He let out a sigh of relief as their food arrived and pulled his bowl towards himself. "There's probably a lot of responsibilities that come with that kinda thing, right? Would I even be qualified for it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry....” he said softly, calling him Master was just habit and he was unsure if he’d be able to break it so easily. “Veryn.” It sounded strange upon his lips.

Sebastian couldn’t help but laugh. “A boss? Permission?” He tilt his head. “You are the boss.” Though he doubted that Veryn would so easily accept this.

“Some. Though the Estate mostly runs itself. Most people avoided my Master but he controls a large territory and sometimes disputes occur. It is possible to have a tutor teach you the basics. The rest is learnt through experience.” Sebastian pauses then offered, “I can assure you too. I have been doing this job for... my entire life.” He admits.

He smiled and ate from his bowl, it was delicious.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned at the man's laughter. "I have a job you know, and I still haven't decided if I'm going to stay at this estate you keep talking about. I might want to come back to my regular life and if I do then I'll need to keep my job." His tail flicked in annoyance. He didn't like this assumetion that he was going to give up his entire life without any thought.

"If you've been doing it your entire life then maybe you should be the next lord..." He sighed. "Wouldn't that make more sense? You seem to know everything about that stuff... I don't know anything about it."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked around him in confusion and frowned. “It can’t be me I’m afraid....” did Veryn really not understand? Did he not get the gravity of the situation? “I am not a Lord. I can never be a Lord. My only purpose is to serve one....”

The demon frowned and looked at him a moment before nodding, “Baby steps perhaps. We shall start with the will reading. But anything can be arranged if you desire it.... Veryn.” He said instead of using Master again.

“I can make any arrangements you require.” He offered. “I am yours to use as you please. In all things.” Sebastian said simply.

Guest Kotorichan

"that sounds depressing..." Veryn murmured. "You're not allowed to be in charge even if you know more about stuff than me?"

His tail began to twitch more noticeably as the man continued. He had never been good at hiding his frustration which had gotten him into trouble on multiple occasions. "I don't want to use anyone. I don't know what kind of person my father was but I'm not a monster."

He repositioned himself so he was sitting on his tail, forcing it to stay still.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shrugged, “I’m not that strong. But I can use the shadows to help protect you.” He said simply. Perhaps Veryn simply didn’t feel safe?

He froze as he watched the man’s tail. He’d seen that before with the man’s father. Instantly he shut up and looked down.

He just nodded. Sebastian couldn’t find his voice. He wasn’t calling Veryn a monster. He’d never used that word towards his father either... didn’t mean he wasn’t one.

It took him a moment to calm down to find his voice again. “Of course not, Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned when he saw the way Sebastian shut down. Was he disappointed that Veryn was annoyed..?

"Sorry..." He sighed. "I know you're just doing your job, I've just had a long day..."

His frown deepened when he was called master again, but this time he didn't bother correcting him. It seemed that calling him master made Sebastian more comfortable.

"Are you staying somewhere nearby?" He asked after a moment of silence. "I'll call my boss after dinner and see if I can get some time off, I'm sure it'll be fine if I explain that it's because my father died... we can meet up again tomorrow and figure out the details of how I'm going to get there."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was taken aback by the apologise. “You do not need to apologise to me....”

Cautiously he looked up at Veryn. Was he not going to.... hurt him? That was surprising. His old Master’s tail twitch never ended well for him...

“I am staying at the Little Duckling hotel.” He offered. “Room 6 if you require me before tomorrow.” Sebastian tilt his head, his long white hair cascading over his shoulder. “If you would like me to talk to your... boss... I will do so.” His appetite was gone.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's cheeks flushed softly as he watched the way Sebastian's hair fell over his shoulders, he couldn't deny how beautiful the other man was. He knew that he was only inviting him to his room for professional reasons but it still felt awfully intimate.

"Um... I can give you my phone number if you want..." He said, forcing himself to tear his eyes away. "Just incase you need to reach me for anything."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wasn’t oblivious to the look. His old Master has denied him the right to cut his hair without permission... he’d liked it too. Like father, like son it seemed. Though Veryn was definitely better looking than his father.

“We can exchange numbers Mas-Veryn.” He frowned, “you’ll have to forgive me. I being saying Master for over a hundred years....” but if Veryn insisted, he would have to figure that out.

“You may reach me at time time. I will always answer your call.” He licked his lip, leaning forward. He winked, “for any reason.” Maybe he needed to use his body to entice the new Lord to stay?

Guest Kotorichan

"You served my father for that long..?" Veryn couldn't hide his surprise, didn't Sebastian want his own life? "It's alright... If you prefer to call me that then I guess I don't mind... It just feels weird since I'm not used to it..."

His cheeks went bright red at the flirtatious wink and he quickly looked away. It had been a while since he had sex and Sebastian was just his type... But it felt like he would be taking advantage of the man's loyalty if he did something like that. "That's... Good to know..." He mumbled, pulling out his phone to give the man his number.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I was born into your fathers service. Bound from birth. I know nothing else.” Sebastian said simply. “If you would like to know... I have been doing this for a hundred and fifty years now. Well, maybe not entirely. I imagine as a toddler I wasn’t used as much. Not particularly useful...” He hummed. It had still been a long time.... a very long time....

Verny went red... that was almost adorable on the man. Maybe he wasn’t as experienced as his father had been? It might explain something.

Sebastian just smiled, “of course, Veryn.” Maybe he could get used to using his first name? “You might require a more formal title when you’re around other Lords. I am not your equal after all.”

He entered his number into his own phone and offered his to Veryn in return.