(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah, sorry. I was laughing at Horus. He got hard from watching us again." He smiled and kissed Sebastian lightly.

"Mm... I wasn't expecting you to ask for that, but there's nothing wrong with it." He assured him. "If it'll make you feel more comfortable then I'm happy to do it." He kissed his forehead and fed him some more.

Guest syaoran-puu

“He really is liking the thought of tonight.” He chuckled. “I wonder if he’ll even last long enough to be any fun.” Sebastian teased.

Sebastian wasn’t sure how he suddenly felt, but he nodded. “Okay....” he smiled shyly. “Sorry to be awkward....”

Guest Kotorichan

"I have some plans on how to prepare you... I think that it'll make his reaction to seeing you alone enough to make it worth it." Veryn chuckled. "And it'll be fun to have him watch as I fuck you senseless."

"Sebastian..." Veryn lightly cupped his cheek. "You never need to apologize for asking for something that would make you more comfortable..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Sebastian smiled. “I can’t wait then.” He admits.

He still blushed, feeling a little awkward. “Maybe.... but this.... it feels like something... that shouldn’t even be a thing? I don’t even know why it is...”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn kissed his forehead. "Neither can I..." He finished feeding Sebastian and then finished his own food.

"It makes sense. I just hadn't thought about it..." He admitted. "You call me master in front of others as a formality... But when we're in private you call me master because you're my personal little sex toy." He smiled and stroked Sebastian's waist. "If someone else called me master in that situation then it'd be like I had a second personal sex toy... Which I don't think either of us want."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian licked his lips as he finished his food. “I can feel your cock twitching at the thought.” He teased.

He nodded. “I guess the two masters are different.... and maybe confusing?” Sebastian chewed his lip. He was relieved he got it. It’s not something I want. He added, Not at this time at least. I might be open to discussing it again at a later date... but that might never change.

“Eat. Then we’ll unpack.” He grinned.

Guest Kotorichan

"it's not too confusing..." Veryn murmured. "I can tell the difference by the tone of your voice."

He smiled and quickly ate up his own food, occasionally pushing his hips up into Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian watched him a moment then slowly smiled. “I will be whatever my master wants me to be.” He leaned down and stole a kiss between bites.

Sebastian would moan softly with each thrust, slowly he started to rotate his hips and pull himself up and down. He knew this was just teasing them both but he couldn’t bring himself to stop. “I love you inside me.” He purred.

Hands stroking down Veryn’s chest. “Love that you’re hard for me so often.” Love that you want me!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn happily leaned into each kiss. "Mm... It feels so good inside you." He breathed. "I wish I never had to pull out..."

"I can't help it." He chuckled. "You're just too sexy. How could I not want you?" He kissed his neck. "You're amazing..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grinned at that. “Any time you want.” He meant it too. “Any time at all. Company or alone. To simply show off or to possess. Whatever you need.” He bounced a little rougher. He couldn’t help it.

“I get it. It’s hot.” Sebastian laughed. He leaned his neck back to give him more room. “You’re such an enigma. Tender yet torturous.” He smirked.

“Nearly done?” He panted, referring to the food.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn groaned as Sebastian's movements became rougher. "I'll look forward to that..."

"Sorry, I hope it's not too confusing." He chuckled and took his last bite before setting his plate aside.

"Alright... Ready to unpack?" He asked, lightly patting the man's ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” Sebastian smiled.

He nodded. “It’s not. I find I enjoy discovering all the facets of you. You’re like a diamond. Each of your sides shines slightly differently.” He blushed.

Seb took the hint. With a chuckle he rose off him, trying not to spill anything as he headed naked towards the boxes. He saw no need to get changed right now. “Where shall we start?” He asked excitedly.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly at the man's words. "You're too sweet..." He breathed, kissing his cheek lightly.

He groaned softly as Sebastian lifted off his cock. It took all his will power not to push the man down and fuck him right then. He rose to his feet and slipped on some pajama pants. "Want to leave the door open between the two rooms?" He suggested. "Then we can chat while we work, although you have to promise not to peek." He winked, he didn't actually mind if Sebastian looked in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. “That sounds nice.” He chuckled, “I will try my very best not to peek.” You’re tempting me the more you mention it.

He sat on the floor, trying to figure out the boxes. “I think the plain ones are for you. The ones with the store name on are the clothes.” He guess.

Sebastian pulled a box towards him, pulling it open and smiling down at the contents. “You’ll love sexy in lots of this stuff.” He purred.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly and kissed his cheek. "Should I order you not to peek? Although that might tempt you more just so I'll punish you..."

He patted Sebastian's ass. "You're just so disobedient." He teased.

He gathered up his boxes and carried them to the playroom, leaving the door ajar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian pouted, “Id you ordered it I would really try not to....” his eyes sparkled, “but you’re right.... punishment can be fun too.” He laughed and shrugged. “I won’t look.” He said more firmly.

He licked his lips. Not when it counts. He winked.

Sebastian glanced at the door a moment then stood, starting to hang up the new clothing. “Has the tutor started talking about etiquette? Or only about power control?” He asked curiously.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn opened up all the boxes, glancing over the contents to make sure nothing was missing. Where to start..?

"Not yet... Is my ettiquite that bad?" He chuckled.

He set to work putting things away, he decided not to leave any toys out on display for now, he didn't want Horus to be the first one to use anything on Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No. I don’t think so... but you haven’t interacted with a snooty lord yet.” He smiled, “you can just let them think you’re a rough and ready Lord.” Sebastian just didn’t want him to feel out of place. He predicted Veryn would be a natural though.

As he worked he ticked the items off a list. He ordered everything into groups. Jackets together, trousers folded and out in colour order, shirts hung up, t-shirts folded. Veryn definitely had a good sized wardrobe now.

“Oh! I love this leather jacket.” He smiled, stroking the supple leather. He’ll look so bad arse in this.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ugh... I'm hoping I don't have to do that anytime soon..." Veryn sighed. "Especially not one that has a bonded... I don't know how I'm going to control my temper when I see that kind of thing..."

He glanced up from what he was doing at the mention of the jacket. He slipped the buttplug he was about to put away into his pocket and went to join Sebastian. "Which one?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. He doesn’t like us being treated like lesser beings. “I’ll try to help you. But I know you’ll find it difficult. If you really can’t stand it... just tell them you want the bonded’s to leave... that we’re just distractions.”

He glanced up when he saw him and held it out. It was black with a red and white detail. “You didn’t have to come look.” Sebastian smiled and blushed. “Unless you’re planning to try it on for me?” Did his voice sound eager? Yep.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll keep that in mind... Thanks..." Veryn sighed. He was really dreading talking to other Lords...

"I'll try it on, but you have to try something on for me too." He smirked and slipped on a t-shirt so the leather wouldn't be against his bare skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Sebastian smiled. “Sure. What would you like me to try on?” He asked softly.

His eyes ate up the sight of Veryn. I can’t believe he doubts how gorgeous he is.

Guest Kotorichan

"You're gonna turn me into a narcissist." Veryn slipped on the jacket and grinned at Sebastian. "Do I look as good as you imagined?" He teased.

"As for what I want you to try on..." He pulled the plug out of his pocket. "What do you think?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled and approached him. He stroked his hands over the leather. “Definitely better.” I can’t imagine you becoming self absorbed. He admits. “You’re too genuine.”

Sebastian looked at the plug, he blushed but nodded. Without a word he moved and bent over, bracing on the bed as he spread his legs so Veryn could see his most intimate spot.

Guest Kotorichan

"lets hope you're right." Veryn chuckled, lightly kissing Sebastian's forehead.

"Such a good boy..." Veryn gently pulled Sebastian's underwear down, lightly rubbing a finger against the man's entrance. "Relax..." He murmured before slowly pushing the plug in.