(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. “I know I am.” He grinned.

Looking over his shoulder he smiled, relaxing gently as he felt the plug being pushed inside. He moaned softly, “oh.” He shuddered. Why does this feel so good. Maybe I shouldn’t have teased us both earlier. “Nothing will escape me again unless you want it too.” He chuckled.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned at the man's thoughts. "Having regrets?" He positioned the toy so it would bump against the man's sweet spot as he moved. "It looks good on you." He pulled his underwear up again and lightly patted his ass. "Yup, you're not allowed to take it out without my permission."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian whimpered at that. “Never... maybe... no?” He chuckled. Unsure what he wanted to say!

He moaned as it hit just the right spot. “Oh!” He moaned.

Sebastian’s body shuddered a little and he turned, wrapping his arms around him. “So many things I can’t do without your permission.” He kissed him. “But yes master. I will not attempt to remove the plug without your permission, just like I won’t play with myself on my own without your permission. It’s all yours.”

He wiggles his arse, squeezing his hole around the invasion. It felt... oddly nice.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn wrapped his arms around the man, leaning into the kiss. "Such an obidient little slut..." He purred. "You're not allowed to cum without my permission either."

He leaned down to kiss his neck. "Your body is mine..." He breathed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shuddered at the kisses and nodded. “Yes. All yours. I won’t cum without your permission either, Master. Not on purpose at least.” He blushed.

He indulged in the other a moment then released him. “We should finish before it’s time for Horus....”

Guest Kotorichan

"I was thinking I could fuck you one more time when we're finished with this... Then I'll make you cum again while I prepare you after dinner. Or do you think that'll be too much?" Veryn pulled back slightly and stroked his cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled at him. “Oh! Definitely not too much. Horus won’t make me cum so fast.” He purred.

Guest Kotorichan

"Will I still be able to make you cum after all that?" Veryn asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm still planning to make him watch as I fuck you after he fails." He smirked.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Pretty sure you could get me to cum anytime you wanted.” He admits with a soft blush.

“Knowing that he didn’t manage it will be a great incentive to melt for you.” He promised. I don’t doubt your skills, Master.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not going to touch your tail, I don't want him to think that's the only reason I was able to make you cum." Veryn kissed him lightly. "I hope that's alright with you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded, “sure. That’s okay with me, Master.” He felt a bubble of nerves at all this. Strange how his emotions kept flipping like a switch.

He glanced away, thinking to himself.You’re just nervous you’ll mess it up! Give yourself a break Seb. Your goal isn’t to satisfy Horus. It doesn’t matter if he likes it or not inside your body. It’s not like you’re not experienced, limited partners or not. He felt a little calmer after his internal rant.

“Back to work you go, before o sneak a peek in there.” He teased.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn pulled Sebastian close again. "You're going to be great..." He murmured. "You don't need to be nervous."

He smiled and released him again. "Alright, I'll go finish up." He slipped the jacket off and set it aside. "Let me know if there's anything else I should try on."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed but smiled up at him. “I guess it comes in handy having you reassure my thoughts.” He winked. “You’re going to a stud. I just know it.”

Sebastian picked up the jacket, bringing it to his nose and smiling. Smells like him already. “Sure. Any excuse. Maybe once I’ve unpacked I’ll put an outfit together for you?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks, I'm glad you believe in me." Veryn kissed his cheek before heading back to the playroom.

"That would be great, I'm not very good at picking out clothes."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I do.” He said honestly. He kept the jacket out; he liked it! Sue him! And started to unpack more things. The shoes were the easiest things to unpack. He lined they into their new homes and then started to collapse the boxes and stuff the bags into one.

Done, he started to pick out something to match the leather jacket. He picked out a black shirt and dark jeans. “We didn’t order you any underwear or socks. Would you like me do that for you?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah, I could probably use some new ones." Veryn called back. He finished unpacking all the toys and put the empty packaging in the trash.

"How long do we have until dinner?" He asked, heading back to the bedroom.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian made a note to order some when he got a chance to be on the laptop again. “Sure thing.”

He smiled at Veryn, adding their rubbish piles together.

“Oh?” He checked the time. “About an hour. I guess it took longer than I thought to unpack.” Sebastian shrugged. “I picked some clothing out. Is this okay, Veryn?” He nodded towards the pile.

Guest Kotorichan

"Looks perfect." Veryn hummed, pulling Sebastian into a tight hug. "Shall we take a shower?" He suggested, nuzzling the man's neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian recalled the earlier words about multiple orgasms before tonight. He leaned closer and purred. “Yes please.” Even if they didn’t have sex, he wanted to wash him. To play with him.

The toy had been rubbing his sweet spot as he worked, his cock was already semi-hard.

Taking Veryn’s hand he guided him towards the bathroom.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned at the tone of Sebastian's voice and followed him to the bathroom. He stripped off his own clothes before helping Sebastian undress. "It looks like you're already getting excited..." He breathed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“All your fault.” He blushed, wiggling his arse. “It feels.... odd... keeps rubbing me....” Sebastian shrugged.

He turned on the shower, giving it a moment as he looked over at Veryn. “You’re sexy.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Oh?" Veryn smirked and wrapped his arms around the man, lightly toying with the plug so it rubbed against Sebastian's walls. "It seems like you're enjoying it..."

He kissed him lightly. "You're the sexy one here, not me." He chuckled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned when Veryn started playing with it. He shuddered and pressed closer. “Agh!” Feels so good. He worries he might cum from this stimulus alone if he wasn’t careful! His cock had risen to full mast and was leaking precum.

He smiled at Veryn and moaned softly. “I believe to you though, Master.” He wasn’t sure why he said it, but he needed to! Needed him to know.

“The water temperate will be ready now...”

Guest Kotorichan

"Well... Thank you." Veryn chuckled. "I guess I'm going to be fucking you in the shower then?" He kissed his forehead and stepped into the shower, gesturing for Sebastian to follow.