Guest Tagami Yuu

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gensui108

• Leroux

• ljun

I tried to purchase comics on that website but they wouldn?t accept my payment methods. It seems that they only accepted credit cards that?re issused in Japan. Are you living in Japan? If not, would you mind telling me how you paid for your purchases?

• 1 month later...
Guest Hanna1314

This Manga is available on many other websites. You can try to purchase it on the site which accepts your credit card.

Guest A.Z.

Unfortunately, none of them did. The last time I checked, they only accepted credit cards issued in Japan. Unless you?re talking about buying a hard copy of the manga, it?s possible that there?re other websites that accept alternative payment methods. However, those websites usually mark up the prices a lot (which?s understandable) and it will take weeks for the shipments to arrive (which?s also understandable).

That being said, I would purchase digital copies of comics from the website mentioned in the original post if I could.

Maybe I just have to keep looking for other websites! LOL

I forgot to say it in my previous comment. To original poster: Thanks for sharing!

Edited by A.Z.

Guest piefujo

This looks familiar but this is the one that have voice act i found on youtube and it was nice! Thank you so much for sharing :Jumping around:

• 2 years later...
  • Key changed the title to Osananajimi ♂ tono arekore [Hoshikura Zozo]
  • 2 months later...