Favorite band(s)?

RinOkumura1599247054

• 1 month later...

Well, if Asian's band my fav is Gesu no Kiwami Otome(Jp), Creephyp(Jp), Shinsei Kamattechan(Jp), CnBlue(Kr). Their song is kinda catchy. But among all of them, my fav is Gesu no Kiwami Otome,, the best :3

And if non-Asian maybe The 1975, The Lumineers, Of Monster of Men(love them sooooo much!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for k-pop, it has to be infinite. then monsta x and b.a.p. there are some whose music i enjoy but aren't really my favorites, like vixx.

for western bands, my absolute favorite is onerepublic. i also like some of the more indie ones like foster the people, passion pit, two door cinema club, etc. :)

Oh there's a big list when it comes to my favorite bands. x) So let's get starting:

Get Scared, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Ghost, Volbeat, Metallica, System Of Down, Set It Off, Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Red, Kalafina, James Blunt and Mika..

I think that was all the main ones, and well then there's the Vocaloid Kaito, but I wouldn't call him a band so yeah. x) ...I listen to too much music. =D

• 1 month later...

I love The Foals, The Neighbourhood, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, BTS (not a big fan, but their music is damn good), EXO ( same stuff), Twenty One Pilots, James Supercave.

• 2 months later...

My favorite bands include Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, Man with a Mission and Dead by April.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Black Veil Brides

Breaking Benjamin

Bon Jovi

Evanescence

EXGF

IAMX

Asking Alexandria

Skillet

A LOT MORE. . .

• 5 months later...