(Private RP) Dragon Song <<l?ngt borta sp?ke & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon used the water on his hands to slick his hair back as he relaxed into the water. As the dragon approached he had a hard time keeping his eyes on the others face and not letting them drift downwards. With the hauntingly beautiful male in front of him so close and completely naked albeit now covered by the water, he found his words caught in his throat again. It was almost like when the dragon was close enough, the air itself was different, but he didn't think it was in a bad way.

He felt a pang in his chest as he watched Vantus light up when showing off his self dug spring, only to visibly droop when he asked his question.

Right, too nosy too fast. Hi-Yoon thought to himself, observing the other longer.

"So a lonely dragon sitting on pillows and cold in the tallest mountain for miles." Hi-Yoon whispered to himself silently. He had always assumed dragons liked solitude, and he couldn't speak for the rest of them, but this one seemed wounded by it.

A soft smile ran across his lips before a large grin, looking up he took in the full surroundings of the dragons hard work on the hot spring.

"You dug out this entire thing? Your entire body?!" He gaped at the other. "That's impressive, much more than a lot of dragons i've read about could probably hope for." His attempt to cheer the other being up a bit was a bit forceful, but it was the best he could thing of.

Guest syaoran-puu

If Vantus had heard Yu’s softly spoken words he would have been mortified!

He quirked a brow. “I’m not sure what issue you have in understanding that phrase? Do I not speak the same language as you?” Vantus had learnt from his family a variety of languages, but he’d never really practised on actual humans outside of the marketplace! Was he making mistakes?

He huffed a little and swam away, swimming on his front as he headed towards the wall. “What else does your book say about dragons? It doesn’t seem very accurate.”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

He watched the dragon swim towards the wall in a small huff. "Well, most of our old books that we use as refferences are filled with facts and descriptions about dragons from hudreds of years ago." He began to list on his fingers,

"Let's see, we know dragons love gold and shiney objects, to the extend where they have hordes of treasure bigger than mountains at times. I read that dragons were big and slow, but you seemed way to nimble when you were flying back here yesterday for that to be the case. So i'll assume we got that one wrong."

He tapped at the water trying to recall his old lessons, "I read you are extremely durable creatures, that, not you of course, but historically generally ego is the biggest downfall of a dragon. I should have paid more attention, let's see." He grumbled, annoyed, "Dragons can sleep for hundreds of years if not more, and we know you breath fire. "

Content he recalled all the facts that he was going to, he nodded is resolution. "So, were my books and lessons right?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus listened, stroking the wall a moment as he digested what the humans had to say of his kind. He wasn’t sure how much to correct. But perhaps knowledge would prevent misunderstanding?

“Some of your information seems accurate...” he hummed, pushing off from the wall and swimming towards the centre again, twisting and rolling a little just because he felt like it. “We do like our treasures, we’re extremely possessive of them.” He nodded, “some of the elders probably have filled mountains... but you don’t go into another’s horde uninvited... and it’s unlikely to be invited.”

Vantus spun again and looked over at the human again. “I’m only young. I still have lots of growing to do. Most of my family are much larger than me.” He ran his hands over his horns before diving under the water and collecting a rock, he tossed it between his hands a moment then dropped it again. “We can hibernate. Some do. Especially if they were injured.” He shrugged. “I’ve never hibernated. Not every dragon does...”

Bored of swimming he swam towards the edge of the pool and pulled himself up to sit on the edge of the ledge. Legs kicking at the water a moment. “So you believe we’re egotistical?” He tilt his head, watching him. “Maybe we are. It’s not a phrase I would use...”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon watched the other perch himself and completely forgot the other male was nude for a moment. Finding himself once again, drawn to looking straight at the dragons member. Mentally, he scolded himself for not having any self control.

"Possesive? Well that explains why you wanted to kill me over a few scales. Though I guess scales are kind of an invasive thing to try and steal for plenty of reasons. I probably should have thought of that yesterday." His laugh echo'ed down the tunnel before dissappearing into the air.

"Maybe egotistical isn't the right world. Here, you might like this better. Everyone likes visuals right?" He closer towards Vantus until he was only about a food away, still doing his best to keep his gaze on the other males face. Closing his eyes, he brought both of his hands to his face and whispered into them. His hands began to vibrate and a orange sparks began to erupt from his hands, sizzling away as they fell and landing into the water. Lowered his hands a bit he looked up and tossed the hand full of orange sparks into the air.

"This is a rythme I remember hearing when I was younger about dragons."

A soft voice could be heard from anywhere and everywhere, whispering through the air, quiet but still somehow managing to echo.

"Deep in the past

In legends and lore

Dragons were plenty

Yet, we see them no more

Dragons were awful

That's what we were told

They killed and left waste

And they all loved their gold

Well,

Up in the northland

Where magic still lies

Are four magic mountains

Where dragons still fly

The dragons lay waste

To the towns long ago

Stole all of their treasures

As far as we know

The story is written

About a wizard from Wales

Who could make weather

And control mighty gales

He talked to the living

And he talked to the dead

He made water spin

And could make gold from lead

The King sent out word

Bring the wizard to me

The dragons must go

It's them, or it's me

Many months passed

The kingdom covered in snow

The soldiers returned

With the wizard in tow

The King told his tale

To the wizard wide eyed

He looked at the King

Then the wizard replied

"I'll not **** your dragons"

"For they are too strong"

"But, I'll keep them away"

"Hidden where they belong"

"I'll help save your kingdom"

"But, there will be a fee"

"No venture this large"

"Can be done for free"

The King sat in silence

Then asked for the plan

"Not **** the dragons?"

"Hide them...where man?"

"Right where they are living"

"I won't change a thing"

"I'll protect all the people"

"And you'll remain King"

"All that I ask is"

"That you spread the word"

"Of the Wee Wise Welsh Wizard"

"I'll know just who heard"

"If more kingdoms call "

"To **** their dragons too"

"I'll know how they found out"

"And I'll know it was you"

"If all remains silent"

"Now, listen my rriend"

"The spell that I've cast"

"Slowly will end"

"The dragons will learn"

"They'll fly here in the night"

"They'll burn down your kingdom"

"And you'll be dead by daylight"

The King thought about this

Then he asked "why not three?"

"Keep three dragons living"

"And **** one for me"

"No" said the wizard

"It's none or it's all"

"If one dragon is living"

"Then, your kingdom will fall"

The king thought again

and he asked "why not **** two"

"The only ones that will know"

"Are just me and you"

"Negotiate further"

"And I'll walk away"

"The dragons... all living"

"Or your troubles will stay"

"I'll cast a great spell"

"Around the mountains of four"

"Your kingdom not damaged"

"And no dragons...no more"

"I'll hide them behind"

"A magical veil"

"Stronger than dragons"

"And lighter than mail"

The King said "One question"

"The treasure they guard"

"Can we at least go and get it"

"Will that be so hard?"

"The treasure stays theirs"

"That was not what you said"

"You said get rid of the dragons"

"They'll be gone but, not dead"

"Their treasure is theirs"

"You can have one but not all"

"Either be done with the dragons"

"Answer me when I call"

"I'm leaving to scavenge"

"All the things for the spell"

"Give me your answer"

"When you hear the town bell"

"It will ring thirteen times"

"So you know I am near"

"Tell me your choice"

"When I reappear"

In a great cloud of smoke

The wizard, he went

The King sat and pondered

What the wizards words meant

"I can't **** all the dragons"

"There's too many for that"

"I must make a choice'

said the King where he sat

Two days flew on by

And the bell it did chime

The bell, it reached twelve

Then it rang one more time

In a great cloud of smoke

The wizard did show

"Tell me your answer"

"Do I stay or I go?"

"I've thought long and hard"

"You can put up your veil"

"You'll not **** one dragon"

"You'll not harm one tail"

"I'll pass on the word"

"Lose the treasure they keep"

"But, in the end sir"

"Much more soundly, I'll sleep"

The wizard went onward

To the mountains and then

He started casting his spell

It took him hours, near ten

The drape he created

Came on up from the ground

Slowly hiding the mountains

It did not make a sound

The dragons were sleeping

With their treasure below

The spell had been cast

And they did not know

The King was then summoned

By the wizard to see

The veil he had cast

And of what the kingdom would be

"Your higness, inside here"

"The dragons can fly"

"They can do what they want"

"But, they never can die"

"I've finished the magic"

"Remember our deal"

"For, if you back out"

"You'll be their next meal"

The King turned away

Let the wizard depart

He gave up a fortune

Showed he did have a heart

All went as planned

The wizard got hired

The wizard got rich

And the King, he retired

With no dragons to fight

He lost interest and soon

The King up and died

One day....around noon

His son, the new King

Took it upon himself

To make up for their losses

And to regain some wealth

He checked the agreement

That his father had made

He read the fine print

And found that all had been paid

The dragons were living

The Kingdom was free

He thought of his plan

And he thought "We shall see"

The next morning he went

And put up a sign

"come see the dragons"

"Tours start at nine"

"I can't have their treasure"

"That much is lost"

"But, I can show them to others"

"And there shall be a cost"

"Tours to the Dragons"

"Where all can now see"

"I'll make a small fortune"

"On what is there for tree"

The Valley of Dragons

Still exists to this day

But, if you want to see them

Be aware, you must pay"

As soon as the voice stopped the , Hi-Yoon nervously waved away the remaining sparks.

"It's just a story of course," He added, hoping that the nursery ryme didn't offend Vantus.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus didn’t notice where the other man’s eyes landed, he had no reason to consider this human would take any interest in his body.

The tip of his tail splashed gentle ripples in the water as he looked around in fascination as Yu cast his spell. The sparks. The magical tingle. The ... a voice!

The dragon listened to every word only to frown. The more the story played out the sadder he felt. “Humans always like to think they have the right to control and destroy other creatures around them.” He frowned. Looking to Yu a moment, did he feel the world owed him too? No balance... “They destroy the forests for their homes. Burn the ground to clear it for farms. Slaughter what they don’t understand...” he sighed, “perhaps we’re not much better. Our retaliation is always interpreted as aggression....”

Vantus stood up and shook his head. “I’m not sure I liked your story, Yu. I’m sorry.” He took a step backwards. “I think I should retire to my room...” he frowned, “are you hungry?” Vantus felt like he just needed a moment to compose himself.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

All Yu could do was smile apologetically, next time he did that he was going to make sure to vet the story first. The mage couldn't even be dissapointed the dragon didn't like the story, now that he heard it again, he didn't really either. However, it was completely forgotten as soon as Vantus mentioned food.

He'd been so occupied he hadn't eaten since before he met the dragon. His stomach immediately rumbled at the thought of the restaurant he was on his way to when his ring decided to vibrate in reference to the dragon. "I'm starving. I'm not picky, i'll eat anything." He would have stood to follow the other man out of the hot spring, but decided it would probably be best to wait for the dragon to leave the room first. Not wanting to have to strain to keep his gaze appropriate. "After we eat i'll go ahead and get started on your entrance." Yu added, before waiting for the other to leave.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay...” he inclined his head, heading towards the tunnel entry only to pause. Vantus quirked a brow and glanced back, “my entrance?” Was the human trying time proposition him? Or had his mind simply gone in a strange direction upon catching glimpses of the man’s body?

Shaking his head he dismissed his thoughts and wandered to the main chamber. Drying off he formed clothing on his lower half and set up the fire again. He took care to prepare another batch of tea before taking out some meat and eggs and beginning to fry them for breakfast.

The smell wafted and drifted around the chamber, something settled once more within the dragon. He felt much calmer and centred.

Except.... he wondered what intimate relationships with a human would be like..... he really shouldn’t be thinking like that. It was impossible.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

As soon as the dragon dissappeared from , Yu let out a relieved sigh and held his hand up to give the symbol of the contract one more quick look while climbing out of the Hot Spring over towards where his clothes lay. Reaching down he shook both garments before pulling them on. "I'm going to need to figure out something for clothing while i'm here," He murmured to himself before heading back down the tunnel and towards the cave entrance, at a steady pace to make sure the dragon wasn't going to think he was trying to run out. Not that he really could.

Sunlight poured through the mouth of the dragons lair, causing the mage to squint while his eyes adjusted. Looking at it now, it was going to be just as difficult as he thought to put a concealment shield up over the entrance. It was a decent sized opening, and a bit ragged at that. If he did it wrong and the dragon tried to fly through it then the entire shield could fail and fry it to a crisp. Based on the mark on his hand now tying him to the other he couldn't really see that being a possibility he wanted to risk.

"Alright, i'll see about going to collect what I can from that town first, then see what I can do about the burrowed fanged serpant." As he spoke his stomach let out another loud growl and he ran back towards where the smell was coming from to see if the food was ready yet. Groaning silently when he saw it wasn't he grabbed a few plates and cups and went about setting the table before sitting down at it patiently and addressing the dragon,

"I am going to need to go down to the village to get the first ingredients, would that be okay?" He spoke with a light tone and a smile, but also was thinking about how if he got down to the town he might able to find someone who knew more about making oaths with dragons. Or moreover, breaking them if need be.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus tried to ignore the human as he rushed from the hot spring, through the main chamber and towards the exit... he wondered if Yu was going to test the bond? To attempt to leave? Who knew. He had to have faith the human didn’t plan to just.... run, he wasn’t in the mood to chase him.

He continued with his preparation when he sensed Yu return. He glanced up to see the man setting the table. “Thank you.”

Once it was done he carried the pan to the table, dishing it up between the two plates before making two cups of tea and sitting at his table to join him. “Here.” He slid Yu’s cup across the table and simply started to eat. His dragon tail rubbed slowly on the ground behind him.

“I already told you... the bond will let go you as long as you’re being truthful about your purpose.” Vantus hummed. “I’ll join you. If you’re staying I might need to buy in more provisions and hunt for additional meat anyway.” Though he’d hunt as a dragon later. It would be easier.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon felt his shoulders drop slightly, so he couldn't even tell a half lie then? However he shook his head slightly to clear it and began to eat his eggs. At least he was going to be able to get some fresh air, and he would be able to see the dragons human form again.

He stuck another bite in his mouth before tapping the table next to his plate an incantation under his breath. A blank scroll materialized and beside it, ink and a quill. Picking up the quill he dipped it into the small countainer before scribbling out,

Shopping List

Provisions

Magpie Extract

Blessed Fibers Of A Tree No Younger Than 300 Years Old

Twine

Blood Of A Royal 1 oz vial

Beads Cursed By A Mermaid

Zinc Powder

Alma's Elixer

Protective Gear

Mapping gear

Talliot Root

By the time he finished his food was already gone and he was nursing the last half of his tea. Looking back up at Vantus, he pushed the list across the table towards him and tapped it. "I am pretty sure we will be able to find these supplies pretty easy in just that one town I followed you from. It might be kind of expensive though."Yu had to bite back a laugh at the iron of what he said next, "I am pretty penniless, and I know how much you love your gold. Are you guys to be able to part with some?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus watched the other materialise a quill and paper to make his list. It was interesting to watch him... the magic of humans was different to dragons. And Yu seemed to do it with such a flare and a flourish. It was an effortless beauty that he enjoyed watching.... Vantus wondered what the man could do... what where his limits?

He looked at the list, then wide eyed at the man. “H-how expensive?” Vantus frowned. Shaking his head. “I don’t tend to.... no....” his eyebrow twitched a little as he gathered up the plates and took them to the sink.

Vantus turned to look at him. “I usually trade.... not my gold.... but... other things.” He chewed his lip. “I gathered some different herbs and plants that are rare here but necessary, or I mix up some healing elixirs....” he shook his head, “but not gold...”

It was clear he was having trouble even imagining it!

“Do you need all these items immediately?” He looked at the list again. Vantus considered the quill and paper. “Can’t your magic help?”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon didn't take his eyes off the Vantus, it couldn't, it was impossible. This dragon, this being that could eat him in a heart beat, could set fire to the land around them and carve a hot spring out of a mountain with no tools. This powerful creature, looked so beyond the point of conflicted at the idea of buying a few items.

He leaned forward in his chair when the dragon asked how expensive, was he actually going to spend his coin? Reaching back over he picked the paper back up and up and looked at it thoughtful. "I'm not really sure, for all of this I would say probably about 500 gold coins would work." He held up a hand to pause the other before he could react, "But! I think I can get you all of this if you bring me 10 gold coins. Do you think that is more acceptable? These are some really pricey products here, oh and plus there is a market tax on some of the toxic items so you would need to add a few more coins there, probably about 50 would do.." He trailed off looking back up at Vantus before concluding,

"So want to pay the market people 550, or me 10?" The mage smiled at the blonde cheekily.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus didn’t understand. “How can you do it for ten?” What kind of trick was this? Why would it cost so much in the town and not with Yu?

He didn’t understand at all! Vantus was indeed conflicted, his head aching. Could he afford to give him ten coins? Maybe he could make some more potions and sell them to replace the ten coins? It would certainly be easier to replace than more than five-hundred!

With some reluctance he headed to his nest and pulled out his market bag. He had a small pouch of money kept there, currently near to thirty coins were in the purse but he simply counted ten and returned the bag. Holding them tight in his hand he returned to Yu.

“Is this.... is this really the... only way?” He frowned, looking at the coins a moment then up to Yu.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

"Trust me, if these ten counts don't get us the supplies by the end of the day, i'll present you with a jeweled crown." He nodded firmly and watched the dragon go to get the coins. As soon as the dragon returned, clutching the coins for dear life, the mage pushed himself up from the table and stood in front of him. He held his hands up in a calming manor, "It's not the only way, but I can promise you it's the cheapest way to get the supplied for the contract. If I was lying my hand would be burning right? I am going to touch your hands okay, you don't have to let go of your gold yet. In fact, hold it tightly."

Reaching over he closed his hands around the dragons, a shivering running up his spine from the contact. He couldn't let his mind trail right now though, he brought there hands up to mouth, and whispered into them.

Nothing happened.

It wasn't all that surprising though, trying to keep his mind clear with Vantus's hands in his and being even closer than that had been in the hot spring was impossible. "Wait, one more time." This time he closed his eyes to focus, and whispered again. Instantly the 10 coins in their hands began to heat up intensely, before vibrating slightly, then violently. "Hold them tighter!" He shouted, loosing his concentration as he tried to tighten his grip around the dragons hands but there was a loud bang and there hands were blown apart.

Hi-Yoon toppled backwards onto his back and cursed, before pushing himself back up and standing. A smile spread over his face as the hundreds of coins that had exploded from there hands began to rain down to the floor with a few hundred satisfying clinks. "Your 500 coins, minus ten."

Guest syaoran-puu

Trust? Trust a human? That was a hard thing for Vantus to do! Still, he probably had no choice? Right? And the idea of a crown if he failed? Vantus wanted the crown....

He blinked when the human moved closer and stood directly before him. His heart pounded hard as he took in the man’s appearance. In truth? Vantus didn’t know if the guys hand would burn right now. He clearly believed his words and wasn’t trying to run... didn’t that mean the mark wouldn’t? The dragon decided not to mention that and just nodded.

He frowned over at the man as he took his hand, he held tighter to his gold instinctively. Worried frown in place... what was he going to do?

Nothing? He quirked his eye a moment and sighed. A trick?

But then something incredible happened! He was thrown back. Eyes wide, his hand aching as he looked in utter astonishment. “Wow!” He crawled towards the pile, running his hand through the pile in amazement.... “is this... real?” Or an illusion? Could Yu do it again? Make more gold! So much gold! His treasure room would overflow in.... no! He couldn’t do that. It wasn’t true.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Yu watched the dragon gape at the gold coins, a proud smile on his face as he considered the dragons question. "Is it real?" It was fine, he wasn't going to steal from the dragon, and he would explain how it worked after they were done getting supplies. For now, he didn't think it was important.

"Yup, use your teeth and bite a few. They are pure gold." He answered truthfully, before picking up a coin and tossing it on the pile.

The mage shook his hands to loosen them up and dusted himself off. "Now! We have the funds, and we have the ingredient list. "Are you ready to head into town? We need to hurry if we are going to find everything in one day."

He insisted, knowing the dragon wasn't going to want to give up the gold.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus bit three of the coins, licking them as he tested them... true enough! Gold! Cold as the gods themselves and shiny. He felt confusion at the possibility of this. If a mage could just make gold... why did humans fight over it so much? Yet there was also excitement there.

He collected the gold into a pile before nodding and standing up. He closed his eyes and just let himself shift. The scales on his body fading to flesh, fingers and toes forming and his hair growing as his horns disappeared. Initially he was naked until his clothing slowly grew upon his form. He smiled at Yu and grabbed his market bag. He gathered the coins up and put them in the bag ready.

“You believe we will find all of the list in one day?” Vantus wasn’t so convinced but nodded. “I am ready to leave.”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

The mage watched the dragon collect the coins, of course, he had not missed a mingle one. His gaped slightly, watching the others horns disappear and be replaced. This was the first time he had seen Vantus up close looking like this, and again he left his face warm, and this time he couldn't dispel it.

"I don't know about everything on the list, but I know we can afford to buy any of the ingredients we find." Turning, he picked up the paper and handed it to Vantus to put inside of his bag before heading towards the front entrance. He really needed some fresh air anyway.

"Well, if we are going to walk there, after you. I'll watch you get down the mountain, I don't want to fall." He motioned in front of him for the dragon to go first.

Guest syaoran-puu

Oddly enough the dragon hadn’t considered the walk down, he’d done it a few times... but he preferred to fly.... damn. Too late now, if he shifted back now he might have to wait to return to this form again!

“I will take your word on that.” Vantus said gently, heading towards the exit. He climbed carefully down a few paces and to the left, climbing on to a nearby ledge. He had left some cut tree trunks here from when he’d been out collecting.

Even in human form he could access his extra strength, it was easy pulling the sturdy bark free. Finding a good slope he climbed into the curved shape, patting the space behind him. “Let’s go. Hold tight.” He smirked. “Really tight.”

The plan was to slide down the mountain like a toboggan, “when I lean in a direction... you do too otherwise you’ll throw us off course.” He warned. This could be fun! Already he felt his heart beat with giddy excitement!

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

The mage made sure to wait for the dragon to walk through the entrance, glancing down at his hand to make sure it didn't start burning. However, when it was clearly nothing was going to happen, he let out a sigh of relief and followed after Vantus carefully. He glanced around and saw how beautiful and vast their surroundings were, and how high up on the mountain they were. It looked a lot less high when he was climbing up, not down. Still, best to fall off of a mountain with a dragon beside him than without one he supposed.

As soon as he saw the carved out logs he immediately registered the plan for getting down and his face flushed. "You know, you are pretty high up here, have you done this before so you know it's safe? " He asked warily while climbing in behind the other and scooting back a bit to give the other some room.

"Oh! You know what? I can probably slowly lower us down the mountain, nice and safe. Here, look" He reached to the side and pressed his hand flat to the ground and spoke firmly,

Push

A loud thud could be heard from the ground beneath them, "Wait, slow, I meant push slo-" The rest of his sentence was cut off as the two shot down the slope. He shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around Vantus in a death grip as he yelled in the poor dragons ear. His eyes shot back open and his grip on the dragon tightened even further, "Yes!"He yelled over the wind as they zoomed down and prepared to lean when Vantus did, hoping he was enjoying this too.

Guest syaoran-puu

“We are.... and no. I haven’t! Should be fun to try.” Vantus laughed lightly. He wasn’t afraid of it at all. He knew that he could shift and fly if worse came to worse! Not ideal, but a satisfactory back up plan.

He noticed the space between him and Yu at first. He didn’t mind or comment though. Instead, Vantus watched him a moment... magic again? Except....

Vantus laughed at the result. The magic pushing them forward and down with great speed. A moment later he felt Yu’s arms tightly wrapped around him!

Wow... had it... had it ever felt so nice to have another’s arms around him? Was he truly that lonely? Maybe he should return to the dragon colony to seek out some.... companionship in his bed?

He pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the route ahead. He bent from side to side. The makeshift craft gliding effortlessly, curving this way and that. At one point they bounced over a rock and flew in the air before landing with a bump. Vantus couldn’t help but laugh ecstatically!

It was almost a shame when they turned to a stop. He laughed and leaned back into the other man’s grip. Grinning up at him enthusiastically. “Wasn’t that just amazing!”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Yu watched the mountain wiz behind them,but a sweet smell distracted him from the fun. He was already leaning into Vantas, so he inhaled. Woah, did all dragons smell like that? Or was it just this one? Maybe some of the credit belong to the hot spring, or the fresh mountain air the dragon spent most of his time in. Well, assuming he liked to venture out of his lair. Not only that but Vantas was warm between his arms.

Before he could put any more thought into it, he felt the decent begin to slow and loosened his grip on the dragon slightly. Laughing along with Vantas, but his laugh trailed off when he found himself looking down directly into the increasingly familiar eyes. This was the first time he had really seen the other smile, and it was a sight to behold.

Hi-Yoon, like most mages, tended to take everything as a joke. He laughed and smiled at happy things, sad things, uncomfortable,exciting, frustrating, things. So smiling was no new feature on his face.

Looking directly down at such an infection grin he couldn't help but smile, softer than his normal one.

"Yeah, I am going to have to give that one to you. That idea was amazing!" The dragons weight felt comfortable on him, albiet a little warm.

Yu's eyes widened a bit as he realized it was not Vantus's head that was heating up, but his groin. Looking away quickly leaned back away from the other then he untangled his arms from around the other and pulled them back to himself.

"Sorry, you can go ahead and get up. Really though, really good idea." He spoke, avoiding eye contact and looking back up the mountain while waiting for the dragon to get stand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus couldn’t help but be confused and a little offended by Yu’s movements. He’d been smiling one moment then looked away as if... disgusted. Was being so close to him so terrible? Had he done something wrong?

Of course he’s disgusted. You’re a dragon. He’s a human. They don’t like your kind. You’re just a meal ticket to him. He chastised himself as he rose to his feet and brushed himself off. If that was how Yu wanted to be... he saw no reason to continue to be nice to him. He will only betray you at the first opportunity he gets. Hold him at arms length. What a shame it had felt nice to be in those arms. It wasn’t meant to be!

A hardness fell over his features, the smile gone as he started walking to the town without a backwards glance or another word.

He adjusted the bag, holding the strap with one hand. The action was more protecting himself that guarding the bag. As if holding a hand close to his heart would stop it hurting.

Maybe he was just going crazy?

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Yu cursed silently under his breath when he felt the weight on his lap lift, as the dragon stood and walked away from him. "What?" He spoke, to neither of them in particular after Vantus disappeared into the trees. Was the dragon angry or maybe just in a hurry? Come to think of it, he had only met him yesterday.

Other than their initial encounter, over all the two seemed to be co-existing well, but it was definetly to soon to tell what kind of dragon Vantus really was.

Reaching up he brushed a hand through his hair to straighten it a bit from the wind tousling it when they were coming down.

"Get the ingredients, figure out the shield, and leave."He whispered into his hands, then small voices whispered it back to him. Nodding in renewing determination, he jogged to catch up to the dragon. It took him a minute to catch his breath when he did.

"Oh forget that" he grumbled before snapping towards the ground. The small cloud of fog he used to chase the dragon before appeared beneath his feet and carried him forward. Ah, to be competent and lazy.

He snapped at the ground beneath the dragons feet and another fog appeared there, "So you don't have to wa-" Before he could finish sentence the fog, not set up for the right exact density of a dragon even in human form, twisted around the dragons feet. The mages eyes widened as he watched Vantus go tumbling to the ground, and he could help but laugh at an all mighty dragon tripping over a one of his fog clouds.

"I'm sorry, I didn't caste that right!"