(Private RP) Dragon Song <<l?ngt borta sp?ke & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

C65772-A1-FDD3-4715-83-B1-6-DAB8-ED11442.jpg

Name: Vantus

Age: 75, he is incredibly young by dragon standards. Looks to be about 19/20 in human form.

Human height: 5”10

Position: Seke

Dislikes: Most humans, those trying to take his treasure and carrots.

Dragon form: he is able to fully shift or partly shift. He is a dragon, the human form a disguise to allow him to blend in and walk among them.

11-DD8-EEA-AA44-43-F4-A85-C-C8093-A08-A8-B9.jpg95751858-A58-B-465-F-81-C3-CFDC35625-AB1.jpg

Background: Vantus left his home nest at 70, it has only been five years since he settled on his own. He digs out his own dragon hole cave little by little, the tunnels are designed to confuse strangers and protect his treasure. So far he has only gathered a small collection of treasure. He is also still growing as a dragon, his form much smaller than the elders. It helps him blend in a little more and stay hidden.

Vantus felt uneasy as he walked through the human market. He was clad in common garbs, a sword on his belt and a small bag on his back for his items. He needed to keep up appearances so that no one grew suspicious or realised that a dragon walked among them! So far, no one had even bat an eyelid at his appearance... good.

He wouldn’t have gone except he needed a few supplies and the humans held such handy places to gather things quickly. He walked the market, purchasing a few things and storing them in his bag. He limited his actual interaction with these strange creatures. Vantus worried that others might figure out his disguise if he wasn’t careful.

It was only once he was done that he wandered to the edge of town and towards the forest for privacy. He hadn’t noticed a man following him or he wouldn’t have shifted into his lithe and slender dragon form before taking to the skies and home. He didn’t live far away, the mountain just over the river. It was protected by a forest and the top was dipped in snow. His tunnels had started to burrow into the mountain, his entrance up high to prevent intruders and other dragons entering! In terms of dragons Vantus was rather young, his treasures weren’t vast like some of the elders, but they were his!

Something caught his attention as he flew, he glanced towards the ground, frowning deeply before heading home faster.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

tumblr_pb9icqW4Pm1xyhb0qo1_640.jpg

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Hi-Yoon Qui[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age[/td]

[td]27[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes[/td]

[td]Cold weather, Forbidden Arts, and adventure in the name of educational expantion, [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes[/td]

[td]The Ocean, Sleeping on uncomfortable surfaces, sprites, and the fact that as a mage, he's pretty bad at it [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height[/td]

[td]5'9[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

When Using High Level magic

44093a0bc197013ca4e131ddd8f0d67dcd7f46a3.gif

"Arugailia, Leamonia, thoermizan, and Root of the Galio flower, huh?" Hi-yoon mumbled to himself, before folding up the scroll with ingredients on it. He had needed these roots and extracts for an elixir he was trying to make that would charm any user who inhaled it. "This market doesn't seem to have any either. This is getting pretty ridiculous." He grumbled, before stuffing the list in his pocket and making his way towards a one of the restaurants. His mind was preoccupied with trying to figure out substitutions he could use when he pelt a sharp jolt from his hand. Holding his hand up he saw that the ring he wore to detect rare ingredients was glowing and vibrating.

"Yes!" He nodded in satisfaction and looked around him to see what caused the ring to go off. At first he was confused, nothing and no one seemed to really stand out. But then, he noticed a blonde tuff of hair walking away through the crowd. Looking closer he frowned, it just looked like a person. Maybe another mage with an ingredient he could try and sneak off of him? He needed that potion. He focused his gaze on the blonde and began to follow after him from a safe distance.

As soon as the one he was following shifted and took off, Hi-yoon's eyes widened and he grinned. "A dragon! Dragon scales!" He actively yelled out this time, without a moments pause he took off after the flying creature. The gold and diamond necklace that he wore kept beating against his chest with every step he took but he couldn't loose it! Breathlessly cursing to himself he flicked his hand towards the ground, "Aerieomuous", fog seemed to erupt from his hands as he ran, traveling down until there was a cloud of fog around his feet. It lifted him up and he sped up, keeping up with the dragon and no longer having to run.

The sun his his necklace just right as he shot through the forest after the dragon, and it shot a glean of light up. Rubbing his eyes, Hi-yoon looked ahead to see the dragon speed up. "No, you aren't getting away from me!" He laughed to himself, enjoying surfing through the forest on a cloud of fog, chasing a dragon. This was the most fun he had had in ages. "Where do you live?" He spoke, watching the creature speed on.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus circled the mountain, there was something niggling in the back of his head, something that made him want to hide faster... was he being followed?

Eventually he had to land, his pearlescent scales shimmering as he crawled into the entrance and made his way deeper inside. Vantus turned to look at the cave entrance with worried eyes. Another dragon perhaps? Come to claim his treasure? He wouldn’t let them! Never! Or maybe it was a sibling coming to check on him? They hadn’t done that in a while...

A low growl rumbled in his throat, echoing all around and through his various tunnels.

It had been five years since he left his family nest, all dragons had to leave before they turned eighty, while he’d still had time he’d been desperate to get his own place... to move out. So he had. Building a home took years, you had to dig it out, little by little. Patience, the virtue of dragons. He planned to have more tunnels. More treasure. Just more!

Eyes drifting from the cave entrance he slinked deeper to his bed chamber. Curling up on the pile of plush cushions and blankets he’d arranged as a nest. Being human for hours always made him slightly sleepy.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon stepped off of his cloud of fog and sank down into some nearby bushes as he watched the dragon begin to circle the mountain. It seemed a bit unsure of itself and he was hoping it hadn't seen him, if it had he assumed it probably would have attacked him so he figured he was in the clear. He watched it disappear into an entrance on the mountain. "So there, huh?" He whispered. "Only one way to go then I guess." After waiting a few more minutes to make sure the dragon wasn't going to come back out, he stood and snapped his fingers. A small flame appeared with a small face, and rolled it's eyes.

"What is it this time?" The flame spoke, puffing smoke out of it's mouth in annoyance. The mage sighed, and pointed to the mountain, "We are going into that entrance over there, there are dragon scales in there. I just need you to light the way, don't fuss." The flame grumbled but became a bit brighter and the two trekked off up the mountain. Two hours and many falls later, the mage finally managed to grasp the lip of the cave entrance. He was perched on a rock underneath it. Holding the flame up to his face he whispered, "That will be all, can't have it spot me."

The flames eyes widened, " You mean the dragon is actually IN there!? I thought you were just going to find some left over scales from an abandoned next!" Before it could make more noise he waves his hand through the small flame and it disappeared into the air. Letting out a nervous breath he calmed himself, pulling himself up and into the cave. He toppled in silently because of his enchanted shoes he had purchased in a previous town. Carefully he pressed himself against the nearest wall and looked around, he grasped the necklace he wore in an attempt to further calm himself to no availe. He found he was quickly realizing this may not have been the best idea.

"I'm still at the entrance, so it has to be further back." He whispered to himself, barely audible. Nodding to himself, he pushed himself away from the wall and forced his feet to continue to carry him through the dragons lair. IT didn't take long, before he found himself staring directly at the creature he was in both adoration and fear of. It would be fine, he only needed a few scales. "Three will have to do." He murmured before blessing his silent shoes with luck and inching himself closer to the dragon. Up this close, there was no denying the magnificence of this dragon. He was beautiful, but this wasn't the time to be distracted by its beauty. He reached over, and slowly, and carefully, plucked two scales from the sleeping giant. However, as he reached for the third one a small mouse ran across his shoes. "Wha-!" He tried to muffle his yell but it was to late, he fall back to the ground. Two dragon scales in one hand, and his other hand clasped around some of the dragons treasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

The noise stirred Vantus from his slumber. Reacting quickly he sat up, teeth flashed and horns looming menacingly above him as he growled. Eyes snapping towards the... intruder! Where had they come from? Why where they here?

He then spotted the treasure and scales in this humans hand. This creature dared to steal from him? Dared to invade his space? Dared to touch what was his? The possessiveness within growing like an ugly beast within him! Rising to his feet he snarled at him. Vantus stretched out a clawed hand to pin the fallen man as he moved his head closer and closer. “You dare to steal from me, puny human?” There was magic laced in his voice, the sound almost lyrical in tone. His breath was hot and dangerous as he breathed down at this despicable creature. “To take what is mine?!” His claw tightened a little around the fool. “I have no intention of letting you leave here alive.”

His blue eyes glowered as he waited for a response.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

This was okay, this was fine. He was an all powerful mage, he had already been in battles, he had already mastered spells and rituals. Hi-Yoon managed to convince himself of that for about a quarter of a second before the truth came flooding into his mind. This was not okay, this was not fine. He was a mage, but a shitty one, the battles he was in he had just kind of hung around at, he didn't do anything spectacular at any of them, he could make a little cloud of fog , or call fourth a flame but only a small one. "This is going to hurt" He cursed out as he went to push himself back up to his feet to make a run for it or at least fight, but before he could he felt himself pinned back. Hi-Yoon tried to struggle but he felt the other tighten his grasp.

There had to be a way out of this situation, but man power wasn't going to work. "I had no intention of stealing your treasure, I would never disrespect such a creature as you. I found these scales and was trying to return them to you, I think you dropped them! I just fell on your treasure, I would never take it!You have your scales back, you can just let me go and i'll be on my way, honest." His only idea was to try and lie and bluff his way out of it, but he was pretty sure he remembered reading that dragons were highly intelligent. He gave the only a reassuring grin.

Guest syaoran-puu

A frown spread over his dragon features, his eyes narrowing. “I do not believe you.” He sniffed the man, as if trying to sense the truth. “No one would do such a thing....” his voice revealed a slight uncertainty though, would this man really have brought them back? No! “Why did you really come here human?” The scales and treasure were proof of foul play to him! His!

He tightened his taloned foot again, not caring if they dug in or made the human bleed! Dragon justice determined it was his right to treat this man how he wanted!

Sitting down he brought his claws up until the man was in an upright position but still trapped. He sniffed him again, “you smell like magic....” not a lot of magic, but still magic. It had a scent that couldn’t be denied, if you looked for it.

He frowned, weren’t dragon scales considered an ingredient to mages? Vantus was sure he’d heard stories from his mother! “What did you plan to do with my scales?”

Still... He wondered if this could work to his advantage? Maybe he could get something he needed from the man? “Do you have the ability to make concealing shields?” Vantus had often wondered if shielding the entrance to the cave and the doorway to his main chamber, might help him relax. He knew the spell took two months to make, you had to add something every day to strength it.... but that was all he knew. Dragon magic was different to that of mages, more elemental and natural.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

The mage tried to shift in the dragons grasp without letting what he was praying looked to be a reassuring smile drop from his face. However the guise fell a bit when he winced from the tightening claws, eyes widening as he swung his feet around in the air to no avail. He felt a claw dinging into his shoulder and cursed under his breath before once again smiling at the dragon. If the dragon was going to be this reasonable, maybe this whole thing might not be a total loss. Though at this point, he would have been content with just not being the dragons dinner and on top of that he was the one that just waltzed into the guys house basically.

"You are right, I should have known better than to try and fool such a high being as yourself." He hoped an enormous amount of flattery was going to go a long way here. " I am a mage from Greechvilla, I was going to use your scales to replace a few missing ingredients in a charm potion i've been working on. I am not strong enough to be any danger to you, I can promise you that." he snorted to himself despite the self degradation, before remembering the dire situation and sobering. "Actually all mighty and noble one, that spell takes 3 months. But for you I can swear solid and reliable work in return for my life today."

Well fuck, he knew exactly what spell the dragon was talking about. He had tried to do it before but never managed to get it right. So he was going to have to try and figure it out in the extra month he gave himself and still get it done in time. And that is if the dragon was even willing to accept the extra month term.

"If you spare me today and promise to bring me no harm, I will be your personal mage for 3 months until your concealing shield is finished." While this entire situation was sticky, the ability to study a dragon up close for that length of time was enough to keep his voice firm.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Humans are such liars.” The dragon frowned. Something else his parents had taught him, never trust a human! But a mage.... was touched by magic... that surely meant they could be at least a little trustworthy?

Vantus blinked in surprised, “did you read my mind?” After all.... the dragon had only thought about what he knew of concealing spells and timelines. He hadn’t spoken aloud? Had he? He was starting to question himself. He studied the man’s face.

“Three months?” He looked away and then back to him. “Do you know what happens when you make a deal with a dragon?” He tilt his head, watching him, “a seal will appear on your body, binding you to the deal. It will burn hot if you try to back out.” Vantus warned. He looked to his scales. Vantus had never been one for killing. “If you make me the shield.... I will free you at the end of the three months and provide you with a small pouch of my scales.” He shouldn’t offer the scales, not really, but he was trying to be fair.... trying to give this man a reason to do his best.

“Do you agree human?”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

It will burn hot huh? He thought to himself, careful to not betray any emotions in his smile. Alright, so he had one month to figure out the spell, two months to get it done, good. This could be done, and to leave with an entire pouch of scales? He would be able to make a fortune if he used them on the right incantations. How hard could that concealing spell really be anyway. Hi-Yoon knew that dragons were a noble race, most would probably have killed him the moment they discovered he had disgraced their lair.

"Humans are liars, I agree. But that is because we try to self-preserve, like any living being. We just aren't very good at it." The mage gave the dragon and cheeky wink.

"You have been patient and fair with me despite my lies and for that thank you. Alright, no more deception."

He could feel something akin to excitement swell internally and with a steady voice spoke,

"I agree to your terms, dragon."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus eyed this creature a moment. As if assessing how truthful he was being. Perhaps Vantus was just naive? His parents would never have allowed this! This man would be dead before the speaking ever began!

“That sounds like an excuse you tell yourself in order to appease the guilt. Lies are lies. For unworthy and lowly creatures.” Vantus shook his head.

There was a curiosity in his eyes though as he eventually nodded. As the man agreed, Vantus dropped him, knowing the seal would burn into place somewhere on the man’s body. It wouldn’t fade until their agreement was done.

“What is your name human?” Deciding this form might be intimidating he allowed the magic to flow through him, allowed it to ripple and change. His body contorting and shifting until he was stood, half dragon and half man. His blond hair was much shorter in this form, scales were on his cheeks, arms and hands even parts of his legs. He also had a tail that came out of his spine and touched the ground. For modesty he produced a simple loincloth of scales. “My name is Vantus.” He finally offered. There was power in a name, and names had power.

He frowned a little then asked a question that had been burning him since discovering the man in his home; “how did you find me?” Was it something to do with the strange feeling he’d felt? Had this man seen him? His magic letting him view what most would dismiss?

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon drew in a sharp breath when he felt a searing pain on the inside of his hand. Yep, that had to be it. The mage managed to land on his feet when he was released and felt a visible weight lift off of him. Reaching up he rubbed his shoulder and arm where the dragons grasp had been particularly uncomfortable. The dragons name rang in his ears, he could feel the power behind it.

"Vantus," He repeated and nodded, before gesturing to himself.

"I'm Hi-Yoon Qui. I saw you back at the market, I could tell you had some kind of rare ingredient on you but I didn't know you were a dragon until I watched you fly off. You are pretty hard to catch you know?" He laughed before continuing, "I followed you all the way here, and you are definitely really quick. You know the rest from there, oh and I used my flame to lite the way."

The mage took a moment to fully take in the others half form, and he couldn't deny the creature across from him was beautiful. The tail was beautiful, face looked looked calm and elegant but powerful at the same time. However as soon as he noted the loincloth he averted his gaze back up to look Vantus in the face. "Can I ask, have any other humans ever been here?" He was trying to keep himself calm but he was eager to get started learning a bit about the dragon, this kind of exposure to a greater being like that was once in a life time and he was going to get three months!

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hi-Yoon Qui?” He frowned, not sure he would enjoy saying that name each time. “What do I call you?” He tilted his head and simply observed a moment.

Vantus could tell the other man was curious about his new appearance and he didn’t cower away from his appraisal. The dragon was not ashamed. The muscles were clear, he wasn’t weak...

Of course, he shifted a little at the story of how he’d been followed! Fast but not fast enough... he predicted that if this man wasn’t a mage he wouldn’t have got close. Most humans blocked out the reality around them, only seeing what they wanted to see...

“Here? Never. Only I have been within these tunnels.” Even other dragons wouldn’t come in uninvited. Dragons were possessive, it was why everyone had to leave home! The stronger you got, the more of a threat you became to another’s treasure... at least in their mind.

He stayed still a moment then walked towards his nest, picking up the bag from the market and heading towards the corner of the cave where he had a living area set up. Vantus had found cooking in this form nicer than simply eating raw animals as a dragon. Filling a kettle with his stored water, he started a fire to heat it. Opening the bag he took out a small jar of tea leafs and added them to brew in the water. “Come. Join me.” He didn’t look over, if the man ran... he’d soon regret it and come back on his own.

“You mentioned a place earlier, Greechvilla?” Vantus tried to recall, “how far is that? Do you not miss your home? I never thought many humans wandered....”

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

The mage stood in his place as he watched Vantus make his way over to another area that he hadn't noticed yet. Though, it wasn't like he wasn't going to have enough time to look around for the next few months. He already knew the plan, he was going to try and figure out how to fulfill his end of the bargin. Worst case scenario he would run, there had to be a spell or something that could help with the pact symbol on his hand. Hopefully it wasn't going to come to that, one on one he knew he was no match for a dragon.

After Vantus beckoned him he made his way over to the other, not wanting to offend him by wandering around just yet he was trying to be careful of his movements. He'd read plenty about dragons but he wasn't sure if it was all true about there temperaments. Hi-Yoon was going to just give the dragon a random nick name to call him, but the mention of his hometown made him soften.

"It's not to far, about 4 days if you are on horse back. You can call me Yu, my family usually does and it is less of a mouthful. I left home to become a stronger mage," He paused, not wanting the dragon to doubt his skills and become suspicious, "Not that i'm not already an extremely high rank in my class, but you can always get stronger. I will go back there soon though, when our pact is done I think i'll be able to use some of your scales that I receive there."

The smell of tea was already starting to permeate the air, it was calming. "What about you? Have you always been here, are your family near here or far away?" Yi-Hoon looked back to the dragons tail, "Does it take energy out of you to switch between farms the way you do?" The questions began to bubble up in the back of his throat but he tried to remain even-toned.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus’s tunnels led to five rooms. One was completely empty and only a decoy as you first wandered in, then there was this one... his main bedding chamber. The cavern was cast, raw claw marks on the walls from being dug out little by little. The centre of it was piled with the largest collection of plush pillows and blankets most humans would have ever seen, soft things for him to nestle into. There were lots of reds and purple in colours, Vantus had a liking to both! A few pieces of his treasure could be found among the bedding, things he’d looked at before sleeping. His main treasure room was two rooms away. The entrance small, only Vantus’ human form could enter the entranceway. He’d done it on purpose to try protect his treasure from other dragons... and thieves! ...but it had the advantage of making it more discreet too. The opening not obvious thanks to the natural shadows. The room just before the treasure room was a store room of things Vantus needed, herbs and food. The final room also connected to the bedding chamber, upon his explorations he’d discovered a natural hot spring and had encouraged it to be be big enough for his dragon form to soak in or his human one to swim. All the rooms were vast. Claw marks in place. Within his bedding chamber he also had a small kitchen area for his human form to cook. A fire pit and shelving for the utensils and other items. Vantus was proud of what he’d achieved in five years... but he knew he’d keep expanding, keep collecting, the rooms needing more height in order to accommodate his fully grown form.

“Yu?” He nodded softly. “Yu.” He repeated more confidently as the human joined him by the fire. He found he much preferred testing this name on his lips. “High classed? How do such ranks work?” In dragon culture... the older you were, the more powerful you were. Simple. Vantus was young by dragon standards, but he had his small size to his advantage, still quick and nibble.

The dragon frowned at the questions, “considering you attempted to steal my scales.... I shall not tell you where my family are.” They lived far away, thankfully. But by dragon wing the world didn’t feel so big!

Glancing at Yu he frowned momentarily, “it is like stretching a muscle. The more you do it, the easier it is.” Some dragons had stayed in their true forms for so long they could no longer shift. For now, Vantus liked cooking in this form so hoped not to lose it. Deciding they had something important to discuss he said firmly, “while you are here, you are forbidden to enter my treasure chamber. If I find you have... I will kill you. Do you understand?” Vantus predicted his possessiveness would overwhelm him and he’d have no choice!

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon couldn't help but laugh at the dragon thinking he was any kind of threat to his family. He held up his hands in defeat and nodded, "Perfectly reasonable, I won't even think about your treasure room. Though I don't think we really need to jump to death as the first punishment for everything,"He joked more than slightly nervously, but he was pretty sure so far that the dragon didn't want to get aggressive. "Boundaries, I understand." He concluded reassuringly.

" Mages all have element types and classes.If you are born from two parents who are mages then you are high class. If you have one mage parent then you will be an average class. If neither of your parents were mage's it means they didn't exercise their magic enough so they are low class because there magic usage is pretty small."

Hi-yoon held his palm up to show the dragon the symbol of their contract now etched onto it. "So is there anything else I should know about this? Also, just out of curiosity, what do you do here all day when you don't have rude humans breaking into your home?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus shrugged, “I believe it is a very fitting punishment for touching what is mine, again.” He wouldn’t be persuaded from his current thinking and he certainly wasn’t in the mood to discuss it!

The dragon listened, trying to understand. “So both of your parents are also mages?” He guessed.

Looking at the bond he felt a touch of pride, it was only small because he was so young, but it was clear. Vantus knew the symbol was unique to him. “If you leave it will encourage you to return. Only completing the contract will remove the bond. No scar will be left behind. If you cut off the hand the symbol will simply reappear somewhere else. Bigger and more painful.” He shrugged, “it will not prevent you leaving if you are going to collect ingredients to complete your task. It only reacts the moment you decide to break your vow or avoid your responsibility.” He offered. Vantus shrugged, “if you’re away from me more than a few days you’ll also feel pain.” A reminder to return. He informed him matter of factly before picking the pot off the fire. His dragon scaled hand made it incredibly easy to do. No burns. He poured two cups of the tea before offering one to Yu.

“I dig my tunnels deeper, gather things I need or soak in my hot spring.” He often sat and admired or rearranged his treasure too. But he didn’t want to admit it! Vantus suddenly realised he’d been feeling lonely, it was nice to have someone to talk to. Pity it had to be a human....

“I will allow you to make a pallet up of your own in this room.... or you can use the empty chamber as your own.” It might be best to have a moment alone? Space away from each other? The other room was definitely colder though, and unlike his other chambers contained no dragon fire. Despite what many believed, dragon fire wasn’t the ability to breath fire... it was the ability to breath into glass jars and cause them to light up like lamps. All around his main rooms he’d strung up enough jars to light up the space in a soft glow.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

"Encourage me to return huh?" He repeated, looking at his hand one more time before putting it down then nodding. "They are the best around in their fields. My mother is really good with explosion spells of any kind and my father is really good at mending magic."

The thought of cutting his hand off to if he needed to had already crossed his mind but he sighed internally as that was quickly shut down. It was going to have to be a problem for another day, he didn't think he needed the head ache right now.

"I'll sleep in the empty chamber, wouldn't want to crowd you on my first night here." He laughed, before blowing on his tea and tasting it.

"Wow, I never new dragons were this good at making tea."

Taking another long sip of it he continued, "I'll get started gathering supplies tomorrow for the shield. It's going to need a lot of different ingredients though. There are also three creature parts that i'm not sure about getting a hold of. I might need your help with getting fresh ones. Most of the ingredients are nearby though, so shouldn't be a problem." He finished before muffling a yawn under his breath.

"Vantus,"The mage spoke carefully, not wanted to say the others name with the wrong tone and offend him,"We are both going to be here for a while, can we get some sleep an pick this up tomorrow?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“That is the polite phrasing, yes.” Vantus confirmed firmly. He didn’t care if the bond killed the human, if he broke his word he was worthless in Vantus’s eyes. Deserved everything he got.

Perhaps a mage of high standing would have a little honour within him? Who knew.

“As you wish.” He shrugged, not caring as long as the human gave him space and didn’t interfere with his way of life.

The dragon wasn’t sure how to take the comment about the tea, frowning slightly. “I predict there is much you do not know, human.”

Vantus relaxed at the conviction to start tomorrow, perhaps this would all work out for the best? “What creatures?” He asked curiously.

He sipped his tea, not rushing it or moving. “If you wish to retire for the night. You may.” Vantus planned to have some food since he’d already napped.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

The mage looked from the dragon to the direction the the empty chamber, tired or not it was not like he was likely to get any sleep.

"Well," He began, " We are going to need a Giant Burrowing Serpants Fang, but I know where they are located so at least there is that with those. We are going to need a witches hat,which is definitely going to be an interesting one to get, and we are going to need Amerite, it's a mineral so it's a good thing you have tunnels, but it's going to be the hardest one to find probably. That one is like a needle in a haystack. " Hi-Yoon groaned to himself and rubbed a hand across his face at the sheer volume of work someone as lazy as him was going to have to accomplish in three months.

Reaching down he pulled the ring that got him into this entire situation off and set it in front of the dragon. "This will vibrate if we get near any of those three ingredients. " He hadn't planned on telling the dragon about it, in case Vantus took a liking to it and wanted to add it to his treasure pile. At this point, that didn't seem very important anymore.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus couldn’t say he knew much about some of those things.... burrowing serpent fang? As in... in the ground? Witch hat? As in a female mage? Neither might be easier for a dragon to collect. But if this is what he needed to complete the shield.... Vantus would help. “Amerite?” The dragon had an idea about getting some of that, but he wasn’t going to mention it yet.

His dragon eyes widened at the pretty ring, he purposely held himself back so that he didn’t grab it. Vantus would like to add it to his collection... but it wasn’t his. He wasn’t a beast that just took everything! “I see. That is helpful.” And very beautiful!

He cleared his throat. Changing his mind about resting and rising. Perhaps he should try to sleep after all? “Good night, Yu.” He offered politely.

Dismissing the human he shifted back to his dragon form and nestled into the nest, curling up and getting comfortable. His mind was buzzing and sleep didn’t come easily, but it did eventually come.

——

The next morning, Vantus woke feeling stiff and a little tired. The night had been filled with bad dreams and disturbances. Every noise had stirred him! He’d half expected to find Yu sneaking in to steal from him! He’d been so uneasy.

Needing to refresh he moved through the tunnels to the hot spring. The heat in here was pleasant. He walked into the mineral filled water and hummed in pleasure, the sound echoing through the tunnels like a purr!

After a moment he shifted to his half-dragon form again. Nothing protecting his modesty as swam around and just enjoyed the way his muscles relaxed in the heat. Yes, this was certainly the life! Washing up he felt much stronger!

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

"Goodnight Vantus, see you in the morning." He spoke, watching the dragon make his way to sleep. The mage tipped his cup and and finished the door before standing. Picking the ring back up he slipped it back onto his finger before waving a hand over the cups, cleaning them instantly. He might not have been the strongest mage around, but he was certainly capable for comfort. With a last glance around he headed into the empty chamber, frowning when he found it to really be completely empty.

He grinned and held both hands up in the air, steady. "Now this, I can fix."

It only took him about half an hour, but soon the empty chamber wuss filled with furniture, some images of wall art carved out that depicted The Tree of Faith that was in one of his old mage scrolls. It wasn't much, but at least now it was more homey. However, as soon as he laid down on the cloud of fog he had laid out for himself to sleep on he groaned.

"Maybe I should have taken the dragon up on sleeping in there, it's freezing." Snapping, his small flame appeared and hovered over him as he slept.

-----------

Hi-Yoon sat up and let out a yawn, reaching up he dismissed the small flame. "Well, let's see how this goes." Cautiously he exited his new room and noted the dragon no where in sight. Curiosity managed to get the best of him and he found himself drifting through the impressive tunnels until what seemed to be steam made him narrow his eyes. Following the small trail of it his mouth dropped and eyes widened when he came upon the dragon in his half form. Carelessly, and extremely nude, he watched the beautiful creature in front of him seemingly glided through the water.

He very his face warm a bit but that assumed it was probably just the steam doing it. "Good morning! I am sorry I was just looking around a bit. No where near your treasure don't worry, "He made sure to add in and laughed before the dragon could get suspicious. "I'll get started immediately, but I don't want to interrupt your bath. Is there a separate one I should use or..?"He trailed off, pointing towards the water the dragon was in, but not wanting to over step any boundaries.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vantus looked towards the entrance and the human as he invaded his peace. A hardness spread over his features as he slowly walked towards the edge of the pool and stepped out, unashamed of his nudity, or the fact that his cock was semi-hard from his wandering morning thoughts.

“I would hope not. You know the consequences for going near my treasure.” He crossed his arms, watching. Not entirely finding it funny, though something about the others laughter was soothing.

“Or....?” Vantus shrugged and returned to the water. “If you want to bathe you may join me. Otherwise, feel free to smell. It makes no difference to me.” He paddled through the water a moment, swimming a little deep before he glanced back at the human to see just what he’d do.

Was his instinct to fight? Or more flight? Vantus thought you could learn a lot about a persons character by learning that information.

Attempting to be polite, he asked; “I trust you slept well?” Vantus didn’t really care as long as the job was completed.

Guest l?ngt borta sp?ke

Hi-Yoon took a step backwards when the dragon began to rise from the water, exposing himself. He didn't mean to look, and knew that he probably didn't have a right to look at a dragons half form like this. But there was something about Vantus that made it impossible to not watch until his body was completely out of the water and revealed.

"Woah." Despite thinking of himself as someone who was generally polite, he couldn't help but mumble it under his breath as he averted his eyes away from the dragons impressive cock. He let out an audible breath he didn't even know was caught in the back of his throat when Vantus returned to the water. Dragons really were impressive in every aspect, every single aspect.

Hi-Yoon hated being dirty, so if he didn't bath he knew he wasn't going to be able to focus on his job for the day. Plus, as long as he was careful not to offend the dragon, could he really pass up an opportunity to soak in a spring with one?

Absolutely not.

The mage pulled off his shirt and kicked his pants to the side before making his way into the steaming spring slowly. "I did, thank you. Little bit of furniture and my chamber sprung to life."He laughed. The water was perfect, and he closed his eyes for a minute smiling. "You get to do this every day? No wonder you like it up here so much. Is it lonely or do dragons prefer the solitude?" He didn't want to pry, so tried to word it carefully. Sinking into the water until it was to his shoulders.

Guest syaoran-puu

The dragon blinked at the woah, tilting his head and wondering what had caused such a reaction. “Are you okay, Yu?”

Vantus wasn’t shy about watching the human male change. He’d never seen a real one naked before... only dragon disguises. He realised he found the man’s body to be quiet appealing. Lithe and slender but with muscle lurking under the surface. It looked well looked after.

Furniture? Where had that come from? “I will inspect later then...” he stated; more like, he was curious and wanted to see!

Vantus swam closer to the man when he spoke again, seeing no reason why he shouldn’t. “I do. And night. Whenever I want to. I found the spring and dug the room around it. It’s big enough for my dragon form to soak in too.” He smiled proudly at that only to wince slightly and look away at the lonely question. He waded away a little, as if you hide. “It can be lonely... but it was my decision to leave and venture out on my own. I do not regret the decision....” but yeah, he was lonely at times. Only last night had he realised just how lonely he had become.