(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was already thinking about Rory and how he had left him...knowing that he was most likely crying his eyes out...feeling like this was somehow his fault when it wasn't. He never asked for his family to be attack and murdered by a vampire, nor did he ask to suffer and survive from one. Perhaps it was foolish of him to expect the human to accept him completely...perhaps it was just too much to ask for. He had faced such a horrible and traumatic event...and for years he had struggled to overcome it...it was ridiculous of him to think he could somehow erase the damge that had been done...and the damge he actully added on too. If there was any blame to place...it was on him.

For not going to his house sooner all those years ago...for erasing his memories...for pushing him away and using obedience on him, twice! And for almost losing control...and running away vs...being there for him...

“Shall I get you a blood drink, father?” [/Quote]

Luc slowly retracted his fangs, his mouth and lips stained with his fathers blood. He looked up to the stairs seeing Bastain...

It seems they were both causing trouble for there parents. When James had mentioned his brother bringing a Trancy to the estate...and smelling like sex (which was nothing new since Bastain always slept around) but a Trancy? You could only fall so low...

Ciel gave his second son a small smile. "Yes...Please do.."

"Sorry....Im sorry...I just...I had the urge too...I just....couldn't stop--"

"Luc...it is ok...Please...calm down, come...take a seat so we can talk..." Luc's bite marks he left on his father were already healing and fadding away. With a heavy sigh he followed his father to the living room. "I'll join you later father..." James smiled, quickly following Bastain into the kitchen.

He slowly walked into the room, with his arms crossed. His head low. "You know...If you were heading to the library to see mum she and Emily left last night...you would of known that if you hadn't been sleeping around...." He sighed heavily, turning towards his brother. There had always been a disconnect between them but...he was honestly worried about Bastain...they were siblings after all...and he was his little brother. "Bastain...whats up with you? You know mum is really worried about you...and out of all the families to be around you choose to hang with a Trancy ?...I can't tell if your mad or just desperate for attention...Is there anything we can do...anything mum can say that can get through to you? How much longer are you gonna act like a spoiled frat boy? When are you going to take some responsibility and help our family name vs ruining it? " He shook his head. Moving closer to his brother. "I want to believe in you...like mum...but you make it so damn hard........While Father is handling Luc

..can we talk...please? I just want to understand....and help...Please Bastain...don't push me away.."

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian sensed James following. Oh great. The perfect son is about to lecture me. He initially ignored him and just started to make the drink did his father.

He cared what their mum thought.... not so much his siblings. Red eyes turned to look at James. “Oh for fuck sake. Get off your high horse!” He snarled a little. Not happy. He couldn’t deny that there was something twisted about Clous Trancy. But to judge a whole family? Meh. That wasn’t his place he supposed.

“You do realise that you only ever come to ‘talk’ when you want to criticise me. It pisses me off. But whatever. We can’t all be perfect. If you don’t want me to have the family name then disown me. I never asked to be born a fucking almighty Hellsin.” He put the glass down, fingers flexing, he’d nearly shattered it.

He crossed his arms, mimicking his brother as he turned to him. Bastian paused, quiet and thoughtful. Do I tell him? Do I not? Bastian simply wasn’t sure how much he could trust the other vampire. “We both know I’m a fuck up.... and I fucked up bad. Despite what you all think... Trancy actually helped me out. Trust me.... he could have brought all of us down for a mistake I made after a stupid vision haze.” He frowned.

He shook his head and growled under his breath. “What you suggesting then? That I become the perfect brother who smiles and plays nice? Goes to every meeting and shit? And what when I get another vision! What then? What do you suggest when the madness claws at me? When I have to watch Luc dying again and again? Unable to fucking do anything? What then?” Please enlighten me! Only his mother seemed to truly understand him....

But after last night? Maybe it really was time he tried to change.... the problem was that he’d tasted the darkness and liked it! A darkness that could very well kill him....

Guest Sosuke0549

James frowned slightly hearing his brother lash out at him. Growing up they never really got along, and Bastain seemed to become even worse once Luc was born...but...James had always tried to be the big brother Bastain needed...a stern brother but...he was stern because he cared.

“You do realise that you only ever come to ‘talk’ when you want to criticise me. It pisses me off. But whatever.[/Quote]

"That isn't true, Bastian--"

"We can’t all be perfect. If you don’t want me to have the family name then disown me. I never asked to be born a fucking almighty Hellsin.” [/Quote]

James eyes turned red, flaring up in anger. How dare he disrespect there family name! "I never said that! And don't you dare disrespect our fathers name! How can you be so ungrateful!"James shook his head, running a hand over his face in a attempt to calm himself despite the fact that Bastain was mimicking him. He sighed heavily. "...I'm sorry...we won't get anywhere if we bicker back and forth..."

“We both know I’m a fuck up.... and I fucked up bad. Despite what you all think... Trancy actually helped me out. Trust me.... he could have brought all of us down for a mistake I made after a stupid vision haze.”[/Quote]

James stared at his brother, looking rather surprised by the fact that he was actully opening up to him..."Please stop calling yourself that...So you made a mistake...We all make mistakes brother..tho I'm surprised a Trancy helped you...Mother told me about your ability when we were kids...I still don't fully understand it but...I guess it's always been a real burden on you.." His brother contuied, getting angry again as he spoke about his visions .

“What do you suggest when the madness claws at me? When I have to watch Luc dying again and again? Unable to fucking do anything? What then?” [/Quote]

"W-what?"

His voice soft as he tried to comprehend his brother's words. "You saw Luc die?..W-what? Why? How -- th-that just doesn't make any sense--" He had started, but quickly bit his lip, realizing that it was rude to shower Bastain with all of his questions. He was already so affected and haunted by his visions...he didnt wish to add on to his discomfort. He shook his head, ".I...I'm sorry...forgive me for bombarding you with so many questions I was just...concern...I had no idea that this was what you were dealing with...It only makes sense now why you always go to mother..."

He leaned against the wall, falling silent for a momemt before finally speaking.."You asked me...what you thought I think you should do....I know it was rhetorical but...the first thing you could do...is stop pushing your family away...perhaps attention a meeting and actully listen, and contribute..Come to us...when your in trouble..I know we don't always get along but...i know that we all love each other.....and all three of us would drop everythingwe were doing to help you...."

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian rolled his eyes. Wasn’t this the problem?! They held their name on a bloody pedestal! They lorded over others.... no.... wait.... not entirely true. Why was he trying to make excuses for it to be okay to see Clous again? It was all in his head but damn.... that wasn’t something he needed in his life.

Too complex.

Too complicated.

Too much.

He rolled his eyes. “Why can’t I call myself it? You practically do. Bastian the family disappointment. Bastian the waste of space. Bastian the black sheep.” Bastian challenged. He laughed. He couldn’t help it. “You know nothing about my powers. I would rather have nothing than have this ability.” Sad but true. Their grandmothers ability felt more like a curse than a blessing. Forever tormenting him. Was he dreaming of Luc because his brother had needed help with Luc? He avoided trying to use his powers on purpose.... but he had.... Luc had saved Rory too! Wasn’t that.... good?

He shook his head. Bastian shouldn’t have mentioned any of it. He shouldn’t have remembered it! All that sex to help him forget.... wasted.

Bastian had know the righteous bastard wouldn’t just let him go.... but damn... he wasn’t in the mood to be ‘helped’.

Go to a meeting and listen? He had no desire to do that. The meeting stupid and boring. Bastian frowned. “Look... I get you’re trying to help.... but you just.... can’t.” No one ever understood! It was always just about forgetting it and brushing it under the rug. Just ignore it sport. How bad can it be? Pull yourself together. Just forget about it. It can’t hurt you. Don’t worry until it comes true. No one but his mum seemed to get him. The internal torment he bore.

Bastian sighed and rolled his eyes with a slight shake of his head. “Say I do that. Say I come to you.... I know you’d likely let me bite you... but what about the rest? How do you suggest driving the darkness and pain away? How do you suggest distracting me? Because I’ve only ever found one way. Sex. Lots of sex. And even then I almost run on autopilot and black out...” Made mistakes.... like Yuno.

His little rabbit. Yuno.

Why couldn’t he just forget about that? His brother would never understand the monster Bastian was. He’d never tell James!

“Our father needs this.... we’re done here.” He huffed. Picking up the glass again and starting towards the main room.

Guest Sosuke0549

James couldn't help but frown hearing his brother belittle himself, if he thought he was all those things, why didn't he want to do better when he could do better!!!

?You know nothing about my powers. I would rather have nothing than have this ability.?[/Quote]

He bit his lip, not even sure how he should respond to that. Unlike Bastain, James liked his ability, he could control it.

"Bastain...Im just trying too--"

? I get you?re trying to help.... but you just.... can?t.? [/Quote]

Was his ability truly that hard to control ? Why did Bastain feel the need to push everyone away?! In James eyes his brother just continued to play victim...He listened as Basatin spoke about possibly taking his advice, only to break it down and shatter it into a million little pieces. Oh course James didn't have all the answers, and since he didn't even fully comprehend Basatin's ability he wasn't really sure what to tell him. "I..I don't know, but I'm sure there's got to be another way. P- perhaps you just haven't met the right person yet...Maybe you can learn to control--"

?Our father needs this.... we?re done here.? [/Quote]

James sighed softly, biting his lip and shaking his head as his brother left. He wouldn't stop him...or follow him this time.

Perhaps Bastain just...didn't want to change.

"I see...I'm sorry Luc...being with a human is never easy...but if you insist on trying to be with Rory, I warn you to stay conscious, biting him could result in--"

"I know father. I know...And I don't wish to cause you or mother any trouble its just...I believe this...is love...I'm always thinking about him...worrying....yearning for just a few more mintues in the day so I can be with him...And yet...When he looks at me like that...I................Father...it's almost unbelievable." By now Luc had calmed down...but he looked sad and rather overwhelmed."Son...Dont take his fear of us to heart. Given everything he's been through. Its only natural that he's afraid of us. But the two of you have made tremendous progress, correct? This may just be a hiccup. Not every relationship can be perfect."

"...I...I just fear that...He'll leave me...that we'll never be as close as you and mother or James and Olivia...and...It would be selfish and cruel of me too..."

"Turn him...I understand...but if you can't control yourself then..."

"Your thinking we should break up..."

"...Get some rest...We'll go over your control techniques again..."

And just as he said that Bastain entered the room with a drink in hand. Ceil smiled softly, greeting his son and thanking him. "Bastain, thank you. Where is James? I thought he'd be joining us. "

"Its fine father..your words are enough...I'll come by tomorrow for some of your re-teachings Thank you. " He slowly stood, glancing at Bastain before quickly leaving the room, hanging his head. He loved Rory...that much he knew...but could Rory ever accept him for what he truly was?

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian just couldn’t seem to deal with James right now. Maybe he never could. They were just too different... perfect James would never understand him. No point trying! No one understood...They just see you as a weakling who uses this as an excuse to act like a dickhead.

That much was clear.

He rolled his eyes. As if the ‘right person’ was just around the corner.... after the other day he couldn’t help but wonder if the ‘right person’ would be someone that his family would never, ever accept. Therefore someone Bastian could never accept. Don’t think about bloody Clous, that’s never going to happen. It really shouldn’t happen. You’re too different. It was just fun one off sex.

Control techniques? He quirked a brow but didn’t comment as he overheard his father. What did Luc need control with? Rory? Was it connected to his vision? He felt dread seeping in... the beginning of the end?

“I imagine I’ve pissed him off.” He shrugged and handed the blood over to his father. “James can be a dick....”

Recalling his mother’s words he stepped towards Luc, “Luc? Can I talk to you quickly?” He wasn’t sure this was a good idea, but he loved his mother. Stepping towards him he spoke. “Is there any chance I could crash at yours for a while?” He didn’t think telling Luc the truth was the best idea... pretending it was about the Trancy’s or James would be better. Right?

Guest Sosuke0549

Ciel raised an eye brow, looking a little thrown by Bastain's response.

“James can be a dick....”[/Quote] He chuckled taking a sip of his drink saying, "You speak as if you are better..." He shook his head. "I'm sure he lectured you because he cares...and because my dear Yuki asked him too..." He smiled softly, at the mere metion of Bastain's mother....he loved her so much.

Luc was already walking out of the room when he heard Bastain's voice, stopping him in the hallway.

“Luc? Can I talk to you quickly?” [/Quote]

He was hesitant but gave his brother a small nod. What could Bastain possibly want to tell him. They weren't actully...the best of friends.

"What is it?"

“Is there any chance I could crash at yours for a while?” [/Quote]

Luc's eyes widened slightly, he stared at his brother with a shocked expression on his face, stammering, "Y-you mean...my house? You wanna stay at...my house?...Uh...I mean....Why?"

He glanced up at his brother, wondering if he had some alternative motive but...givin everything's thats happened between them recently...Bastian didn't seem to want to hurt him...in fact...he looked kind of worried and desperate. What was wrong? Was he trying to escape the rath of their parent's because he brought a Trancy home? Ugh...why was he such a trouble maker.

If that was the case...he couldn't blame him. He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. "Y-you know what...nevermind...yeah...you can crash at my house if you want too...just...don't cause me any trouble...I'm heading back now...There's something I need to take care of...Are you coming too?" He wanted to see Rory...it was already so late...and soon it would be morning but.. he was desperate...he had to talk to him...he had to fix things.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Difference is.... I never claimed to be anything different....” Bastian shrugged again to his dad. He wasn’t as close to him as his mum, but that didn’t mean he didn’t care or respect the man. It would be an insult to his mum if he didn’t. “Mum wanted to talk to me when I got back.... I didn’t realise she was going out with Julia.” Bastian sighed. Scratching the back of his head.

The stammering from Luc made him frown. His brother really wasn’t on his best game! What had happened.....? “I just need a break from here for a little while.” Half truth. “I’ll come back to speak to mum when she returns... but a change of scenery is good.” Besides? Clous wouldn’t come looking for him at Luc’s. Right? Clous probably wouldn’t come looking for him ever again though..... Too much trouble. Bad for business.

“Thanks. I’ll pack a bag of stuff and meet you back there? If that’s okay? Unless you’ll wait ten minutes so I can pack.” He’d only take the essential things. Some clothing and bathroom.

———

Rory had finished washing and showering before he crawled exhausted into bed. He was asleep near instantly but it was fitful and filled with nightmares. Luc had abandoned him.

He was curled up, almost foetal position, under the covers. Still damp from not focusing when drying. Asleep now simply because sheer exhaustion had claimed him. His eyes were red and wet still. It was clear he’d been crying.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened to his brothers reasons for wanting to leave the house. To get away...to take a break...to avoid James and their mother from hassling him. But it was a little weird hearing his brother thank him. He sighed softly, crossing his arms. "I'll wait.. hurry up.." He muttered. His voice rather sad and distant. Whatever had happened between him and Rory had really bothered the vampire and Luc seemed more desperate then ever to see the human

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After giving Bastain a room, he left his brother and checked Rory's bedroom to see if he was there...but to his surpise the human wasn't. Had he run away? Did he leave him? Panic started to overwhelm him as he checked his own room, given that it was the last place he had saw Rory, and to his relief, the human was still there. He sighed softly, running a hand over his face before slowly approching the boy. The human looked uncomfortable...as if he was having a nightmare...he was curled up in a ball, his eyes red and swollen. Had long had he been crying? He gently sat beside him, running a hand gently through his hair. He could tell Rory was tired...should he wake him? No....but....he really wanted to talk to him. "Rory....Rory....please wake up....Rory..." He cupped his cheek, waiting for those sad little eyes to open. Would Rory be mad at him? Or....sad?

Perhaps he'd push him away...or would he embrace him? Luc was rather afraid to find out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian was quick to pack. He could tell that Luc wanted to get back and wasn’t in the mood for much talking. That was okay. He didn’t want to talk either.

Accepting the room he collapsed on the bed and sighed. Stage one completed? What now? He couldn’t exactly direct or control his brother.... and he didn’t always see his visions unfold until it was too late.

Alone on this strange bed he sighed. Memories of Clous. Yuna. Death. It lingered on him thickly.

——

Rory heard his name, felt a hand in his hair. He stirred. His tired eyes blinked open before focusing on Luc. A small whimper slipping from his mouth.

Instantly he froze. Not sure how the man was going to react to him in his bed still.... “do you.... want me to leave?” He found himself asking. Eyes watching him closely. He couldn’t read Luc at all. Where did you go? You left me without a word.... what did I do wrong? So many questions but he didn’t voice them out loud. Right now he wasn’t focusing or caring that Luc would hear his thoughts. All good things come to an end.... right?

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc gave the human a sad smile, he thought the human would of said something like, 'Your back!' or 'I missed you' but those words never came.

“do you.... want me to leave?”[/Quote]

If Luc didn't want Rory in his room he would of picked him up and simply moved him...but why was that the first thing he said? "No...I--" He froze suddenly bombarded by the humans thoughts as he asked him so many questions, ones he probably wasn't even aware of.

Where did you go? You left me without a word.... what did I do wrong? [/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly seeing the concern in his eyes. He acted clam but his thoughts were frantic. "Rory...you didn't do anything wrong.

All good things come to an end.... right?[/Quote]

Ouch....did he want to break up? So soon and so suddenly. All because of some trails....some errors...he had waited so long to be with the human...and yet he was already willing to give up on him. On them. "Is that...what you want..." He asked in agony, he couldn't even look at Rory anymore. "Its not your fault that you can't accept me...that your scared of me...you have your reasons to be...your trauma...I know all that...but It still hurts...it hurts when you look at me like a monster...like I'm that vampire who destroyed your life...Its almost...unbearable...and I left...because I almost lost control...it was nothing you did Rory...it was me...If I hadn't pushed you away...If I hadn't left...I would of bite you... but you always manage to belive your at fault for everything...Your victim mentality is probably the least attractive part about you...Your so focused on me hurting you and blaming yourself that you can't see how hard I'm trying...Im trying...Im trying so hard and I came back wanting to see you and...fix what happened. I couldn't stop thinking about you...I feared that you would hate me for wanting to bite you...that you wouldn't let me near you again...that you'd be scared of me...But while I was dealing with the pain of my hunger and worrying about how you'd see me...you were already thinking about breaking up with me...Why? You...." He heaved a heavy sigh shaking his head. "You...are so creul to me..." He whipped a single tear from his eyes, standing. He no longer wanted to be close to the human if he wanted nothing to do with him.

Guest syaoran-puu

If I didn’t do something wrong.... you wouldn’t have left like that.... He flinched at the man’s direct question.

Was it what he wanted? Of course its not! But as Luc continued he just felt colder and colder. Like... it was already over.

His eyes shut. He couldn’t look at Luc right now. So this is what he was holding back.... He shifted to sit, dragging his legs up to his chest and trying to control the natural jittery shakes that trembled within him.

“I wasn’t sat here thinking that....” The pain in his arse after forcing the next two sized toys inside of himself was evidence of that. I was desperate to be closer to him not further away. He calls me cruel but so is he. He ran a hand through his own hair. He doesn’t see how hard I’m working either.... I took more toys just to speed that up..... maybe he’s right, though? Maybe I really am just too much of a victim for him. Not good enough. Maybe this is hopeless? I hadn’t thought that until this moment.

Rory’s chest hurt as he slipped from the bed, he was wearing a shirt, it was enough to cover the remaining shards of his dignity. He’d thought he had no tears left... it seemed he was wrong. They began to spill down his face once more.

For a moment he considered leaving. If I leave now, I won’t be back. And that was sad. He didn’t want to leave! He’d worked through so much in his head to be here... even if using the vampires middle name was super hard right now. Instead he stood in front of Luc. “I wasn’t thinking what you seem to think I was. I actually thought the opposite.... the longer I was alone? The more I convinced myself that this isn’t what you really wanted though. You’ve made it clear that I’m lesser than you, we’re not equal. You’re more powerful. You’re stronger. I get that. I can’t compare or compete. But you’re also right.... your fangs scare me....” The human felt himself shaking as he held out his arm. “But if that’s what it takes for you to stop doubting me..... then bite me.” It was clear it scared the shit out of him, but he didn’t break eye contact with the vampire even as his arm shook. This is going to hurt..... memories tried to surface, his heart racing.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened to Rory's thoughts and what he had to say, even it was hard to hear. The human denied the desire to break up with him. Claiming that he was trying too but Luc wasn't seeing it. That the two of them were cruel to each other...and...that Rory forced himself to take in two more toys in a desperate attempt to stretch himself?

Luc turned back to look at the boy, was he insane! He must of hurt himself! "Rory you--"

He tensed watching as Rory suddenly stood before him with tears in his eyes, his words...full of pain as he out stretched his arms towards him.

“But if that’s what it takes for you to stop doubting me..... then bite me.” [/Quote]

Luc stared at the human in shock. Was he serious? He could see how terrified Rory was, his arms shaking, fearing the pain...

How could Luc bite him when he looked like this...? When he was so scared? He couldn't.

Luc wrapped his arms around Rory, pulling him into a tight hug. "I won't...I'm sorry...Not till your ready..." He whsipered. "Rory...I love you...i truly do...you are my one and only weakness...and I will continue to control myself and wait until you ready...Because you are the reason why I continue to exist...you are my prupose...and I only want to make you happy..." And with that, he leaned down, taking the humans chin and kissing him passionately. No more running away...if there is a problem we will face it together...and no more doubting yourself...

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory would have liked to have been a mind reader in that moment. What was Luc thinking as he looked at him? Was it best not to know?

He gasped when he felt his arms around him. The tears fell thicker then as he squeezed his eyes close. What if I am never ready? That was his true fear.... never being enough.

Each word melted him. He wrapped his arms around Luc too, shaking slightly. I’m trying...

He was surprised by the kiss, gasping into it at first, before surrendering to the sensation and kissing him back. Hearing Luc’s words in his head had Rory’s fingers gripping Luc’s shirt. You shouldn’t doubt yourself either.... I’m sorry I made you feel like you lost control....

When he needed to breath he pulled back ever so slightly and looked into Luc’s eyes, “Kaname....” he frowned and looked down. I’m too tired to think. “....I wasn’t....” He looked back up. What am I even trying to say? “....trying to make you doubt me again..... I really do love you.” Even if you are very intense. “Where did you go? I heard the door.... I know you left.” He tried to smile, reaching and stroking Luc’s cheek. I really need some sleep... It had been a very emotional day!

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc felt better...he just hoped that there connection to each other would continue to grow and become stronger over time. He hoped that one day...Rory would over come his fears...and maybe one day...let him bite him...as much as he tried to resist and control himself, deep down Luc wanted to bite him...taste his sweet blood...consume him...ravish him.

He was pulled from his thoughts hearing Rory say his name. He smiled down at the human, nuzzling into the hand that cupped his cheek.

“Where did you go? I heard the door.... I know you left.”[/Quote]

"To my parents house...sorry...for leaving you so suddenly...I just...didn't want to hurt you." He spoke softly seeing just how tired the human was. He took Rory's hand kissing it tenderly. "Sorry I woke you...I just...wanted us to be okay...Let's go to sleep." He whsipered, releasing the boy and climbing into his bed. He opened up his arms waiting for Rory to join him, offering his chest to lay his head. He too needed to sleep...

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory rubbed his eyes tiredly, but nodded. “Oh? You got there very fast....?” It had taken near five hours to drive... right?

With a yawn he smiled shyly at him but climbed back into the bed. “It’s okay.... I’m glad you woke me, I wouldn’t have liked it if you hadn’t....” Rory realised that if Luc hadn’t woke him up he’d have gone in a negative spiral of worry.

Rory was tentative at first as he lightly snuggled into the vampires chest, but soon he had wrapped his hands tighter around the man.

He was so tired that sleep came quickly and was dark and dreamless.

Rory couldn’t have told you what time it was when he finally woke up. His head hurt, he felt tired and exhausted still..... Except he soon recognised that two arms held him firmly. He looked at Luc. Watching his sleeping face. I’ve never seen him sleep before. Lying still he tried not to wake Luc up.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc only smiled at Rory, informing him that he ran to his parents house and was happy that they were ok...

Though now...he was more cautious then ever, and would probably keep his distance for awhile. But it was honestly the best feeling in the world to have Rory fast asleep right next to him. The human was definitely exhausted because he fell asleep in mintues. He sighed softly, running his fingers threw Rory's hair lovingly. He slowly brought his mouth to his neck, his fangs grazing against his skin. The closer he got to Rory the more he wanted him...the more he yarned for his blood...With a heavy sigh he pulled away, staring up at the ceiling. If Rory would of offered the chance to bite him durning there foreplay, he would of jumped at the chance with little hesitation but now...he couldn't, as much as he wanted to, he just... couldn't, he was too afraid of the consequences. Would Rory leave him...would he always be scared of him? And how would he be able to even forgive himself?

Tired.. he pulled the human closer, closing his eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

[ The next day ]

Luc was still fast asleep...after everything that happened he had needed to recharge himself, but when he felt his lover ster, he slowly opened his eyes, and smiled softly seeing Rory's adorable face. It felt nice to wake up next to him. "You perv...how long were you staring at me~" He teased, pulling the human closer, wrapping his arms around his waste. His morning erection poking Rory in the stomach and with very little warning, the pureblood pulled Rory into a soft and sweet kiss, whispering. "Good morning...how'd you sleep?" He asked, cupping Rory's cheek.

Asuna emerged from her room and headed down stairs to the kichen. She was thristy and needed some blood tablets...but as she entered the kichen she was surprised to find Lord Basatin. Confused and Shocked she covered her mouth. "Um..Y-your...L-lord Basatin...W-what are you doing here?" She was under the impression that Luc and his older brother didn't get along and yet...here he was.

Guest syaoran-puu

“If I’m a perv, so are you!” Rory laughed. “You’ve watched me sleep loads....” He blushed.

Feeling Luc’s morning erection against him this morning felt strange after their drama last night. He was still a little confused and wounded by everything that had happened.... his hole was stinging this morning from the self-inflicted pain, his mind still racing.

Then he was kissed so sweetly! How did Luc have the power to wrap Rory up in knot and at the same time soften him up?!

“I slept...” Rory replied, rolling his shoulders in a shrug. “I can’t claim it was good or bad.... I was just tired....” At least I didn’t dream. “What about you? I’ve never seen you sleep before? You look like a sleeping angel....” The human blushed softly, trying not to wiggle or squirm too much or he’d rub against the guys cock more.... Rory was all too aware of that hardness pressed lightly against him. It might have excited him before but right now? He wasn’t sure how to process things!

Being so close, Rory took advantage by stroking the guys chest, slow and almost lazy movements. “If you need more sleep..... I can leave you alone for a while?” Get food. Figure out the rest later.

It was a good job that Rory hadn’t felt Luc glide his fangs over his neck last night as he slept.... this interaction might have ended very differently!

——

Bastian was sat reading the paper and drinking blood when he was interrupted. He heard Asuna speak but didn’t instantly look over. Enter the first complication! He eventually glanced over, not hiding the slightest frown at being disturbed.

“I am indeed, Lord Bastian. As for the why? Is that really any concern of yours?” He quirked a brow, almost in challenge. “I am staying at my brothers for a while. That’s all you need to know.” A smile spread over his face, “unless you’re offering more?” In truth, Bastian wasn’t in the mood for sex but he had a reputation to uphold.

With a chuckle he returned to reading the newspaper, sipping at his drink. He was actually surprised that his brother wasn’t also up to ‘keep an eye’ on him.

“How bad was whatever happened between my brother and Rory last night?” Bastian just needed to know.... how close where they getting to Luc’s death?

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc laughed hearing Rory say he was a pervert and grinned hearing him call him a angel. He cupped the humans cheek again, stroking it gently with his finger tips, his thumb running over the boys lips.

"We sleep...we just don't need as much sleep as a human does...But I slept good, because you were next to. He leaned in for another kiss but paused noticing how uncomfortable the human looked, he was stiff. Tense... he was going to ask him what was wrong but fell silent feeling the humans hands on his chest.

“If you need more sleep..... I can leave you alone for a while?” [/Quote]

He smiled softly. Why was he always trying to leave? "If any of us needs more sleep..its you...and don't forget what we talked about last night...no more running away.." He reminded him as he slowly pulled away and climbed out of the bed.

"I'll make you breakfast...so stay here and rest...I also want to take a look at you and apply some ointment to your tare. "

He informed the human as he fixed his clothes, heading for the door.

"Oh...and I forget to tell you..Basatin is here...Don't ask me why, but he is...but I don't think he'll try anything..." He sighed softly, giving Rory one last look and smile. "I'll be right back..." And with that, he left, shutting the door behind him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asuna frowned slightly hearing the pureblood correct her and basically tell her to mind her own business. She nodded slightly, clearing her throat. "No its not...my apologies. " She said softly, moving across the room and grabbing herself a glass. As she retrieved some blood tablets Bastain spoke again.

“I am staying at my brothers for a while. That’s all you need to know...unless you’re offering more?” [/Quote]

She glanced back at the man, offering him a overly sweet smile. "To you lord Basatin...never~ " She turned away, adding water to her drink and watched as it truned red.

“How bad was whatever happened between my brother and Rory last night?”[/Quote]

Asuna grabbed her drink, glancing over at the pureblood. Her fake smile so obvious.

"Lord Bastain...is that really any of your concern?" She spat his words right back at him "If you'll excuse me~"

"Getting along I see.." He smiled at Asuna as he entered the room, the female seemed to instantly light up. "Lord Luc! Good morning. "

"Morning...its good to finally see you out of your room...I sent word to the Rose easte...bought you a little more time...but your parents insist on you meeting the guy...and I can't help but agree with them...I hear the Falcons second son Alec is well mannered and educated. "

"...Thank you Lord Luc...I'll consider it..." He nodded, beginning to gather food and ingredients from the kichen, turning on the stove as she left. Luc glanced over at Bastian, smirking a little. "If I knew you were going to be nosy, I would of said no to you staying here...If your so curious about my relationships...you need only ask brother...though I'm surpised you even care "

He cracked some eggs into a pan, starting to cook a meal for Rory.

Not that its any of your business but...your aware of Rory's fear of vampires and being bitten, correct ? Well...we were...getting closer...sexual ...and I almost lost control...which is...rare for me...but...I just...had to leave...the way Rory looked at me..........It hurt....I doubt you'd ever understand.. He sighed heavily. Now that I answered your question, its time for you to answer one of mine...what were you doing with a Trancy?

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory nodded at that, only to blush. “You’re too sweet....” he chewed his lip. I’ve slept well with him near too. No denying that.

He rubbed his eyes, he was still sleepy and yawned as if to prove Luc’s point. Rory watched him get up. “Sorry... not running...” he squirmed a little in the bed as Luc told him he was going to make him breakfast. He didn’t argue.

It was only when Luc left that he grabbed a pillow and covered his face. Moaning into it. “Idiot!” He chastised himself, but smiled.

They could do this.... right? They were different but.... it could work? He really hoped he was right!

——

Bastian just smirked at her. She was a feisty one. He liked feisty but he wouldn’t touch Luc’s little minions.

When his brother showed up he laughed, “I get along with everyone.” He purred. Totally not true, but he’d live with it. You couldn’t make everyone like you.

Bastian thought their conversation was interesting. “Alec is a pretentious arse, he’ll be a great match for you.” He winked to Asuna. Not caring right now if he upset anyone. He had his own shit to deal with.

Leaning on the counter he listened to his brother only to frown. Why not just change him? He won’t be so breakable then. He’ll desire your bite. You’ll feel even closer. He’ll feel it too. You’d never lose his loyalty or affection then. After meeting a changed Yuna? He knew that for sure. His fingers clenched a little at the memory of beheading him. His poor little rabbit.

Taking a sip he shrugged, I was fucking him. He said honestly. Let him fuck me too, if you want to know that as well. Bastian shrugged.

How honest should he be with his brother though? With a glance to the side he sighed. I messed up. Big. I hadn’t even been aware of it! Clous could have used it to fuck me and our family over but he didn’t. He let me.... fix it. Everything but the actual issue revealed.... he wasn’t ready to admit to it. Only Clous knew right now.... well, Clous and potentially his underlings. Yuna. Little rabbit.

For the record though.... I really do understand. He’d seen the acceptance and love that morphed into utter fear as he killed Yuna. He would remember it for the rest of his life! You can either give him time, change him or let him go. But I think you need to make a decision quickly.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc glanced over at his brother as he drew closer. His words peaking his interest. Why not change Rory? Because...

As much as he didn't want to admit it Bastain had a point. Rory wouldn't be so weak and vulnerable, and he'd desire the blood sucking beast within him...they'd feel even closer...developing a blood bond..and they would literally be bound to each other.

He sighed softly, shaking his head. The thought has crossed my mind but...I can't. Doing so would be selfish of me...he would struggle...and becoming like me would just be...too much to ask of him...and its because I love him...that I won't turn him....living for so long...craving blood...learning and controlling his new found strength...losing the simple joys of eating food and sleeping...I can't take that away from him... He put the finished eggs on a plate and threw some bacon in the pan.

When Luc asked about the Trancy he was surpised to hear Bastain response. His brother was really sleeping with a Trancy? Wow..."Forget that I asked.." He muttered, moving over to the fridge to poor a glass of orange juice for his lover. His brother contuied,

I messed up. Big. I hadn’t even been aware of it! Clous could have used it to fuck me and our family over but he didn’t. He let me.... fix it.[/Quote]

Oh yeah? Interesting...I suppose people can change...

For the record though.... I really do understand.[/Quote]

Luc glanced back at his brother, his tone suggesting honesty and sadness. Then you know...why I can't turn him.. He grabbed Rory's food, setting it on a tray as he began to leave.

You can either give him time, change him or let him go. But I think you need to make a decision quickly.[/Quote]

I know...I want to spend as much time with him as I can...in case...I do have to let him go...but I...I can't turn him...its not even an option to consider.

And with that, Luc left heading back upstairs where the love of his life was waiting.

Luc smiled as he entered the bedroom, approching the human slowly. "Sorry for the wait...here you go...make sure you eat it all.." Luc warned, setting the tray on Rory's lap. He had made the human scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice.

The pureblood sat next to Rory getting close to him. "Rory...if your not too tired today...do you want to go out? With me? Think of it as a...date...since we've never really been on one. "

Guest syaoran-puu

Selfish.... to have your lover live as long as you? To make them stronger and faster? Nearer your equal? Its your decision. Bastian shrugged, Prepare yourself for him ageing then. You know what humans are like... so fickle and superficial.... he might not want you when it looks like he’s too old for you. And he’ll die early. Gone forever. He looked at Luc seriously. Maybe.... talk to him? Didn’t have to be now, could be in a few years. But hadn’t making decisions for Rory got Luc in trouble before?

He frowned at that. Did he understand why not....? Mostly. Killing Yuno..... hardest thing he’d ever done! But.... did he regret changing him? Now that he seriously thought about it..... no. He regretted not being there, for letting him suffer and get close to insanity..... for never giving him the chance to truly.... live.

He was glad when Luc left, it wasn’t until he felt wetness drip to his hand that he realised he was crying.... crying for the loss of Yuno. Even now.... he felt the connection. So deep it temporarily survived even death.

——

Rory perked up when Luc returned and smiled; “it smells delicious.” He said honestly. Shuffling to a seated position he accepted the tray, instantly eating some fluffy eggs. “How come you can cook?” He asked curiously. Had Luc looked after humans before? Asuna couldn’t cook, but she had no need to learn.... so how? Why?

Rory glanced over, almost shyly but happily, as Luc suggested a date! I’ve never been on a date before! He really wants to take me on a date? His heart beat faster in excitement as his head bobbed quickly up and down in a nod.

“Yes. Of course I’d love to go on a date with you, Kaname.” Even after last night, he felt drawn.... a moth moving towards the flame that could kill them!

What if I embarrass him in public though? The thought crossed his mind, causing him to squirm a little. No! Don’t think like that, Rory! Have confidence you can do this properly! “Where are you thinking of going? It’s been a while since I’ve been out.” Luc’s parents and the Hunter ball his only escapes so far.

Rory continued eating as they spoke, he hadn’t realised just how hungry he was!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sosuke0549

Luc frowned hearing Bastain remind him just how fickle and weak humans can be. He knew that if he remained with Rory without turning him, he'd age...grow old...and die. But thats how a human should live..he had no right to take that away from him. But when his brother said something about Rory possibly not wanting him in the future, it really started to sink in. He scuffed,"He's not like that...and he won't die early if he's with me.." He muttered.

Maybe.... talk to him? [/Quote]

He sighed, looking rather frustrated now. Why did he agree to letting Bastain stay here? "I'll think about it.." He muttered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luc smiled softly seeing the look on Rory's face, already watching the boy stuff it with food.

“How come you can cook?” [/Quote]

"I learned for you...I knew humans need to eat so when I was younger I had one of the human maids teach me..." He shrugged acting like it was no big deal. He even read tons of cooking books when he was little, wanting to be the ideal mate for Rory. When he suggested going on a date, Luc couldn't help but notice how happy the boy looked.

I’ve never been on a date before! He really wants to take me on a date? [/Quote] He chuckled, reading his thoughts. Even his heart beat quickened. "Well?"

“Yes. Of course I’d love to go on a date with you, Kaname.”[/Quote]

Luc grinned, leaned against Rory and resting his head on his shoulder. He loved it when Rory called him Kaname...he loved being close to him. But....he honestly couldn't see Rory being happy as a vampire even if he was with him. He was already so scared of them...if he became the very thing that he feared...would he end up hating himself ?

"Good...and you worry too much..." The human then asked him where they were going to go. Luc had a few ideas...but nothing set in stone. He shurgged, giving it some thought. "Perhaps dinner and a movie...a walk in the park...did you have any ideas ? Somewhere you want to go?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sure.... and no vampire ever thought that before you. Bastian didn’t think it was possible for a human and vampire to truly be together, not beyond the physical. But he knew Luc was stubborn! He’d find out his own way...

Needing a distraction Bastian grabbed his own ‘breakfast’ and headed outside, sipping it as he contemplated just how fucked up his life was right now! And.... would he ever find someone he could actually tell it all to? Sure, various people believed they ‘knew him’ based off the small things he chose to share with them.... but no one truly knew him. No one. Not even his mother.

Yuno had called him a monster. Clous too.

He was a monster.

He couldn’t change that.

Monster.

Taking a seat on the wall he just stared off into the distance.

———

Rory chuckled but blushed at that, “for me?” That’s sweet.... but silly. But I like it. And he did, it made him happy that the other had considered his needs so much. Even at such a young age! Though he had to wonder just how much faith Luc had had in them.... and why he’d taken his memories from him when he did....

He chewed his lip. I don’t mean to worry. He pouted. Rory had always thought the internal worry was rather natural.... but maybe it wasn’t?

“Dinner? But you don’t eat. That might feel strange?” Rory shrugged, he wanted something they might both enjoy. “What.... what about a movie? Followed by a walk? If I’m hungry maybe I can grab something from a food truck? Then you don’t have to sit and watch me eat. I can walk and eat and talk instead?” He chuckled. “I hear the lake is nice to walk around in the evening?” Romantic even.

Finishing his breakfast he leaned forward and kissed Luc, shyly at first before growing in courage. “I’m sorry I cause you so much trouble. I’ll try to be better.” He promised, looking in Luc’s eyes at this close distance. Shifting he tried not to wince too much at his tender hole. I did too much. I shouldn’t have pushed myself. Once more he neglected to recall Luc would hear his ever internal monologue. He couldn’t seem to stop or filter it!

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc shrugged when the human said that it was silly for him to learn how to cook. "I disagree...it was necessary..." He smiled softly hearing the human chuckle. It was nice to finally see Rory acting normal and happy around him again.

“Dinner? But you don’t eat. That might feel strange?” [/Quote]

Luc thought about it but, "I dont mind watching you eat." But Rory suggested a movie followed by a walk in the park.

“I hear the lake is nice to walk around in the evening?” Romantic even.[/Quote]

"Alright, that sounds like a perfect first date." And just as he was about to pull away Rory leaned down and snatched a kiss from his lips. He stared at the human a little confused but happy.

“I’m sorry I cause you so much trouble. I’ll try to be better.”[/Quote]

He grinned a little reaching up and cupping the humans cheek, he was about to go in for another kiss but then he heard Rory wince. He paused listening to his thoughts. He had almost forgotten that Rory had hurt himself. "Let me take a look..." He muttered, pulling away and quickly nudging Rory down on the bed and flipping him on his stomach like child's play. He grabbed his pants and yanked them down just enough to leave his behind revealed. He then parted the humans cheeks taking a closer look at his hole. Don't be embarrassed...I can heal you...it looks like your torn...stay still..

And then Luc leaned down and began to lick at the others entrance, no doubt arousing and healing the human at the same time. He smirked hearing the innocent sounds coming from Rory's lips. He licked his lips hungrily as he pulled away. His eyes glowing red. Did I arouse you~"