(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Necessary? Because it’s so important to provide for me? He was shy... but genuinely happy. Luc was an enigma that he didn’t know the answer to... and he suspected he never truly would. But Rory was trying to accept that not everything was equal. Never would be. Rory was an open book. Luc a closed one.

He might not mind watching, but Rory would feel awkward. Instead, the human grinned at the man when he said that sounded perfect. “Yeah. It does sound nice.” Rory felt almost giddy at the thought.

He gasped in surprised but didn’t fight as he was flipped so easily to his front on the bed. Rory squirmed, embarrassment growing as he realised Luc’s intention only to feel his tongue. He gasped then moaned. Why did that feel so good? Covering his mouth quickly to muffle the moans. Y-you know the answer....

He turned only to see those red eyes. He had started to associate them with Luc’s arousal instead of his hunger. Knew the man was holding back. Probably a good thing? Maybe....

Rory swallowed, turning away a little. “When do you want to go out?” Change the subject much? Totally!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

He is far too cute. He thought to himself hearing the boy admit that he was aroused, however he laughed when he heard Rory quickly change the subject. He pulled away, but not before fixing the humans pants. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again, turning them to there abnormal and mystical purple color. "Why don't you take a shower and get ready...we'll go in an hour...or so..." He took Rory's hand kissing it tenderly. He honstly wanted to shower with Rory...but given that he almost lost control the other night it was too soon to try anything sexual with him again. He needed to control hismelf even more now...

"Go on..." He winked at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory might have been a little disappointed, a little relieved when his underwear was tugged back into place. Things stopping. Rory also noticed the others eyes returning to normal, he’d always been fascinated by the purple colour.

“An hour. Okay.” He glanced at the bathroom door, knew that the toys were still abandoned in the sink in there. Maybe I should go back to his room to shower? My clothing is there anyway. It would give Luc freedom to shower too.... if he wanted. That would be the polite thing? Right?

He smiled and nodded when the other said ‘go’; before sliding from the bed. Rory didn’t mind the ‘encouragement’ at all. “I’ll go back to my room. My clothes are there anyway.” He repeated his earlier thoughts out loud.

Sliding from the bed he smiled shyly, waving at Luc before heading to the door. His heart raced; giddy with excitement. I’m going on a date with Kaname!

The human showered and cleaned, making sure he was scrubbed everywhere. Feeling a little ‘safe’ in his room alone, Rory had even dared to slide two fingers into himself before scissoring them lightly. Now that the tear was gone this actually felt good! Rory had to force himself to stop, finish his shower and get out.

Eventually he was ready. Dressed in jeans a t-shirt that had a geeky pattern upon it. Two atoms, one saying ‘I’ve lost an electron’ and the other replying ‘are you positive?’ It had given him a giggle when he’d first bought it.

Heading downstairs he looked for Luc, “Kaname?” Only to gasp and step back when he spotted Bastian instead. There was always something... menacing about this one.

“I see you’re calling him that again....?” Bastian stated as he stepped towards the stairs, he had been heading back to his room anyway. “Interesting. Since you don’t fully accept him.” You never can or will, Rory. It’s time you admit that to yourself. Vampires need flood like you need air. It’s fundamental. With a smirk he walked passed the human.

Rory’s heart race and his breathing shook lightly. He hadn’t liked Bastian’s voice in his head! Or maybe he hadn’t liked the words. Was he right? Tears threatened but he roughly wiped them away as he continued down. “K-Kaname?” He tried again. Wanting nothing more than to be held by the man right now! Maybe getting out of the house was just the medicine the doctor ordered for them both?!

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc offered Rory a smile as nodded and watched the human go, it only made sense for him to shower in his own room. His excitement was....refreshing and cute. Once Rory was gone, Luc sighed heavily, running a handle threw his hair...He may very well be the death of me... He thought to himself as he slowly got to his feet to go shower.

Luc heard Rory call out his name. He smiled a little. Having Rory call out for him reminded him of the days when they were little. He passed his brother in the hallway, giving him a small glance and nod. Behave yourself brother...I'll return later...I received a letter from mother...we need to talk.

As he decended the stairs he found his precious lover looking rather...out of sorts. Luc quickly wrapped his arm around him, pulling him into a warm and safe hug. I'm here...what's wrong? You seem upset? He pulled back taking notice of the boys causal attire, as well as his geeky shirt... He would definitely need to take the poor human shopping one of these days.

Unlike his lover Luc was wearing black dress pants, made of expensive material. A a silky dark blue button up, collared shirt, with three buttons undone. He was also wearing a fancy silver and black leather watch and dress shoes. The man always wore expensive things and had such a simple but elegant style.

If Luc did get to dress Rory up, there was no doubt in his mind how much attention the two of them would receive as a couple.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian frowned. Mother wrote to you? Bastian knew he’d get no answers now.... but he worried about the contents of the letter. What exactly had their mother claimed? Would he get caught up in his half truth? Ignoring that thought he heaved himself to his room and took out his book. He was in need of the distraction.

Rory relaxed and smiled up at him, he recognised Luc immediately, like he was some how connected to his very soul. His hug reassuring, despite their earlier troubles. “It’s nothing.” I definitely only like Luc’s voice in my head. He mused to himself.

Pulling out of his arms, Rory turned to look at the man, “wow... eh.... I feel rather underdressed... do you want me to go change? I only have that one suit though...” once more he’d look like he was ‘trying’ while Luc was just effortless. It should be illegal to look that good in a pair of dress slacks! Rory rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, if he was going to look lacking either way he might as well go out comfortable!

Shyly he reached for the guys hand. “What are your thoughts about.... public displays of affection? Should I.... avoid them?” Rory didn’t want to embarrass the vampire.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc smirked a little hearing the others comment about him and feeling underdressed. He ruffled up the others hair. " No, but that reminds me that we need to go shopping for you. Maybe after the movie we can go on a quick shopping spree. " He winked at the human, before checking the time, but Rory shyly took his hand, holding it nervously. Luc glanced down at him as he spoke, falling in love with the boy all over again. He was just far too adorable.

“What are your thoughts about.... public displays of affection? Should I.... avoid them?” [/Quote]

He squeezed the humans hand, and brought it to his lips, laying a tender kiss on his skin. "I want eveyone to know, your mine~" He grinned before dropping there hands and moving towards the door. "Shall we?"

The car ride was rather quiet with a few conversations here and there, the first place they went to was the movies which was a little over an hour drive since Luc lived so far away form town. He let Rory choose the movie, not really caring what they watched as long as he got to be with the human. And as the film played, Luc made sure to hold Rory's hand ( like he wanted ) but his eyes were mostly on the human vs the film.

After the film they stepped outside seeing the sun begin to set but Luc wanted to take Rory shopping. "Lets go in here and grab you some new clothes, and we'll go on a night walk.." He offered his lover a tender smile as he pulled him into a fancy clothing store. He pulled the human along, picking out a few clothes for him and outfits before senting him off to the fitting room where he could try them on. "Don't forget to come out and let me see it..." He reminded him. He judged every outfit, asking Rory if he liked it and if it was comfortable. He was like a fashion designer and a bossy gf at the same time.

By the end of the day he brought Rory seven different outfits before leaving the store. He threw there bags in the trunk before taking Rory's hand again and heading to the park for there nightly stroll. "Did you have fun today? Are you hungry? " He had bought the human snacks and treats at the movies but he doubted that all that junk food filled him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Everything happened like a dream. They watched the comedy film, Rory laughing and relaxed. He had turned to spy on Luc a few times, only to notice him looking too and shyly returning his view to the screen. At one point Rory even moved closer and snuggled onto the vampires shoulder. It felt... nice. So very nice. And simple. Like it was good and easy between them. Who would have thought that after what happened?

He frowned a little at the shopping suggestion, but after getting over the initial embarrassment he started to have fun there too. Even pretending to walk a cat walk and laugh with Luc. Rory wanted a world of laughter. Someone he could connect to. Even in the drab things that needed doing.

He tried not to look or think about how much money Luc spent though! Instead he let it go.... maybe this way he’d not be such an embarrassment or have such a big gap and difference them? Rory doubted he could pull off clothes and look as hot as Luc, but it was a start!

Then came their walk. His heart skipped a beat with excitement.

At Luc’s question he pulled his hand free and instead held the guys arm, practically snuggling and hugging into his side. “Yes.” He said honestly. “Did you, Kaname?” The human looked up at his eyes, trying to take in his expression. To know the truth.

A duck on the lake caught his attention, he looked over at it a moment before speaking once more; “thank you. For treating me today.” I’ve never felt so cherished before. Rory chuckled as the duck bobbed into the water, arse in the air as it tried to feed. He looked up at Luc. “There’s one thing that would make today even better.” He stopped walking, turned to face him and moved his arms around the man’s shoulders. He smiled shyly, rising to his tiptoes as he sealed their lips in a kiss. Tentative at first before his tongue probed and delved, deepening it, tasting the full flavour of the man. Indulging and enjoying!

Guest Sosuke0549

As there date played out Luc couldn't help but notice how affectionate Rory was being. Between holding his hand and arm, and always wanting to be close to him despite the looks they received really threw a curve ball his way since the other was often shy. But he liked this new confidence the other had found, he liked feeling the others warmth and affection so he wasn't going to protest about it. He was pretty glad that he got to dress his lover up as well, putting him in fancy clothing similar to his but...he had chosen brighter colors for the human in order to match his personality.

As they walked side by side down the path he could hear Rory's heart begin to race, as he took his arm, and snuggled up next to him.

“Yes.Did you, Kaname?” [/Quote]

Luc smiled a little, glancing down at the human. "I enjoy every momemt with you.."

He said rather smoothly and effortlessly. But Rory's attention drifted over to the lake, watching a duck splash around.

“Thank you. For treating me today.” I’ve never felt so cherished before.[/Quote]

"Of course...It was my pleasure. "

His gaze wondering over the lake. He wondered if Rory would be alright. He'd soon be gone for months on end taking care of the legacy his their parents dreamed about. It was honestly a lot to take in...a lot to handle...a lot of pressure and weight on his shoulders.

“There’s one thing that would make today even better.” [/Quote]

Pulling out of his thoughts he glanced back at Rory with a rised brow, "Oh yeah? And what might t--" He didnt even get to finish his sentence as the human put his arms around his shoulders and stole a kiss from his lips. He stared at Rory, a little surpised but...touched. He was always the one pushing him...always initiating the affection or kissing first. Was Rory finally starting to come out of his shell? Was he slowly beginning to accept him?

If so Luc wasn't going to reject him, he gently cupped Rory's face with both of his hands, feeling the boys tongue press up againest his lips before he opened his mouth and welcomed him in. He made out with the human for a handful of seconds before slowly pulling back, and meeting Rory's gaze.

Once again Luc found himself wanting to take Rory all over again..How could the human unravel him so quickly and effortlessly with just a mere kiss ."You're getting bolder~" He whispered, leaning in and taking over Rory's lips once more. You make me want to ravish you right here and now.~ He pulled back, kissing Rory's forehead, already restraining himself. He took Rory's hand, pulling him over to a bench, taking a seat. He cradle Rory's hand in his as if it was something precious and near and dear to his heart. Rory...once Cross Academy is built...I won't be around very much...I'll have my hands full...and I know your worried about being alone...Asuna and Shiki will be going with me.... He sighed softly shaking his head. I spoke with my father today after receiving a letter from my mother...we believe that establishing a student council to help run and protect the night class students secret would be beneficial. Having humans who know about our existence and accept us...I know attending a school all over again might be tedious for you...I know it is for me....but...you wouldn't be so far away...I'd be able to see you eveyday...and you still very much believe in my families and your families ideals...I couldn't think of another human thats more trustworthy and responsible than you...So I'm asking you...would you attend the academy with me and be the president of the schools student council for the day and night class student's.

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory was easily led to the bench. He blushed softly at the way Luc took his hand and stroked it like it was precious. He felt precious. But wasn’t tonight almost too perfect?

But his heart and thoughts suddenly dropped. Ah.... is this where things end? He couldn’t help the stray thought. Couldn’t help but fear that something had broke. Except! Luc continued.

Rory frowned, rather confused. “Wait? Eh....” he blinked. “You want me to...” realising he was talking out loud he stopped. *You want me to go back to school? And.... become the school class president?* So many questions! *What exactly.... what exactly do you need me to do?* Rory was far from the most charismatic person.... others wouldn’t see him naturally as class president material. He wasn’t strong or a leader. *What do you even want me to study? I don’t.... I don’t even know much about the academy much less what it will offer.*

He chewed his lip. Thoughtful. He looked up at Luc. Then nodded softly. *If I can help.... I’ll try. But.... I’m not smart or strong or.... what you probably need for this.... I don’t want to disappoint you.*

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc smiled softly as Rory bombarded him with questions. He sighed, holding the humans hand firmly, and bringing it to his lips, laying a tender kiss on his smooth and warm skin. Doing so would no doubt, distract Rory long enough to shut him up. "Rory...you worry to much...It was just an idea...so we wouldn't be so far apart, please do not feel obligated to do this if you don't want too... As for what you would do, as I said before you'd help keep the peace between the day and night class students as well as our secret, but you'd also have the duties of any normal student council president...and you'd have to work with night class students...But if your around more of us...perhaps you can over come your fear. Though I warn you...I image there will be a handful of vampires who don't like humans. "

What do you even want me to study? I don?t.... I don?t even know much about the academy much less what it will offer.[/Quote]

" So you'll be given a tour of the campus, and study whatever you like, you don't even need to take your classes seriously, you've already finished school but...your free to take whatever you choose. "

If I can help.... I?ll try. But.... I?m not smart or strong or.... what you probably need for this.... I don?t want to disappoint you.[/Quote] Luc shook his head. " You are...but..I'll let you think it over ok? No need to rush...the school doesn't open for another 4 months...but I'll be leaving next month to help my parents with it...so you can give me your answer before than."

He cupped Rory's cheek with his free hand and leaned closer into him, pulling the boy into a slow and methodical kiss, that would hopefully leave the human wanting more as he pulled back. "Lets start heading back..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory’s mind really was buzzing with ideas, thoughts and feelings.... but one kept repeating itself. He’s going to leave. This is the only way to spend more time with him.

He understood Luc’s reasons, he did. Rory was a ‘safe’ human, in terms of knowing their secret. Maybe easy to manipulate too. But one thing bugged him. He moved a hand to his hip. “What about the hunter tattoo? That might.... piss off some of your kin.” He couldn’t erase it. It might make me a target again. Rory really didn’t want to be hurt again. Not like the brutalisation he’d withstood as his parents died. But.... maybe that made him good for the role? He knew just how scary vampires could be. Not so sure it will help my fear.... but it might. He conceded.

Then Luc kissed him. Slow and purposeful. He hummed and leaned into it. Slowly feeling hungry for more. Mind numb he nodded. “Okay.... let’s go home....” Rory wasn’t sure why or when he’d started seeing Luc’s home as his, maybe it was the fact he didn’t have much of a home himself? Or maybe it was just because Luc was there? Who knew.

He took a deep breath, placing a hand upon his chest. “I’ll help you. I’ll be the class president. At least initially. I don’t know about the rest. But I’ll figure it out later....” He blushed. Rory realised he was only doing this to be with Luc.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc heard and understood all of Rory's thoughts. Perhaps he was asking for too much...but he figured that being apart of the very school his parents invisioned would make the other happy, that and didn't want to leave the human all alone in his house. He knew most humans were social creatures and needed companionship, and he knew how alone Rory felt being around only vampire's. He never said it outloud but he knew Rory missed being around other humans and feeling...normal. Attending Cross Academy would allow him to be around other humans, to socialize, be outside, make friends and allow the two of them to still be around each other...it was genius...or so he thought.

Rory spoke, mentioning the hunter tattoo on his hip.

?What about the hunter tattoo? That might.... piss off some of your kin.? [/Quote]

"No one will know...just don't go around showing the night class student's...and besides...we are trying to learn and teach the younger generation of vampires peace and acceptance of humans and hunters..."Hearing Rory's thoughts he bit his lip, squeezing the humans hand, in order to reassure him. "I'll protect you...you'll be fine..."

?Okay.... let?s go home....?[/Quote] He nodded, standing and pulling Rory closer. Realizing that the human called his place his home....yes...progress~

He was about to start walking when he felt Rory's hand on his chest.

?I?ll help you. I?ll be the class president. At least initially. I don?t know about the rest. But I?ll figure it out later....?[/Quote] Luc grinned hearing his lover agree to come with him. Rory was unweare that Luc knew absolutely everything about the human...and he was rather easy to manipulate ~ Even so, Rory was no mere toy...Luc truly did love him."I can't wait~" His whispered.

[ 1 Month later ]

The rest of the time Rory and Luc spent together seemed to fly by...and though Luc remained rather close to the human and took him out on a handful of dates before he left, he didn't push his luck...he only went as far as making out with Rory and sometimes touching but he never went any further, not wanting to scary Rory or lose control. The day he left he had spoke to Rory for hours about the school. Informing him that he would be coming and settling in his dorm room four weeks before the rest of the humans came and that Shiki and Bastain would be coming with him and next month Asuna...so that ment Rory would be alone for 2 months... Getting Bastain to agree to come to the campus was rather difficult but there monther insisted, hoping that having his older brother in a controlled school environment might keep him out of trouble.

He reminded Rory how much he loved him, and that he shouldnt be so nervous and unlike most student's he wouldn't be sharing a room and together they could plan school events and hang out on weekends. He also informed the other of the rules.

1) Day class and night class students aren't allowed in each other dorms

2) Day class students have a curfew and are not allowed to leave there rooms after 8:00pm

3) Students are allowed to leave campus so long as they sign out and return before curfew

4) No alcohol or drugs are permitted on campus

5) School uniform will be worn at all times during school hours

And the list went on and on. When it came time to say goodbye, Luc pulled Rory into a tight hug and planted a long and hard kiss on his lips. Try not to miss me too much...We'll be together again soon~" He pulled back as Shiki finished loading up the car with there bags. "Lord Luc..."

He nodded turning back to Rory sighing softly. I love you...Rory~ He glanced back at his brother before pulling away and climbing into the car. Brother...I know you don't want to do this...help run and manage the Academy but...having you around this past month wasn't...so bad...I forgot how close we use to be...so I'm hoping...it'll be the same at the school...but mom put me in charge so you'll have to listen to me.. He grinned. But I'm well aware that there's no controlling you...so just lay low....please...if you can't help, just stay out of the way...This school was never our dream but its our parents, its just another part of there legacy that we'll have to protect someday...Its important to them, so...you get what I'm trying to say. He got in the car and drove off.

[ 4 months later ]

By now Luc had settled in to his dorm, he and his brother had large lavish rooms, and there dorms were located further away from the school house and day class students. Most of the students had already settled in, though there was still a few trickling in...he gave them there rooms and a packet of blood tablets which he would replenish each week. He was swamped with paper work and giving tours, as well as working hand in hand with the head master of the school, a ex hunter named Kain Yagari who was friends with his parents. He already made the arrangements for Rory and his daughter who would be working with Rory in order to help him keep the peace. Rima Yagari who was a well trained hunter just like her father. If Luc wasn't around he knew that Rima would be able to fend off any normal vampire to protect Rory.

As Luc waited by the school entrance for the cab that was brining Rory he found himself stressing. He hadn't seen Rory in months...and had hardly called or wrote him given his busy schedule and working around the clock helping the night class students settle in...He was eager to see him...

Meanwhile....Bastain was told by Luc to wait in the lobby so he could take the two very last night class students to there rooms and give them an orientation. Luc had done his best to not load much work on his brother but given that Rory was coming today he begged the man to take care of the last two students.

"Beat you." Alec laughed as he opened the door and stepped into the lobby, carrying four bags. He only stopped when he felt a strong and chilling presence and turned to the stair case seeing a pureblood. He quickled dropped his things, and bowed respectfully. "Lord Bastain! Is that correct? Its an honor to be in your presence. "

"How annoying, why the hell do we have to carry our own bags...and for the record child, I was not racing you..." Clous hissed as he stepped into the room with his things. He fell silent though when his eyes fell on Bastain...he was stunned, he wasn't aware that he'd be attending this hell hole too.

Well...this was awkward. "Y-your here too?"

525fdd362b5025a280342d2055ddd5857ef57e49_00.jpg

Name: Kain Yagari

Dislikes: Unknown

Personality: Stern and very hard to read. He comes off rather cold and serious. The man never smiles either.

Past: He use to be one of the top hunters in the Hunter Association before he retired, and has killed the most vampires in history, holding the record for 379 vampires killed during his career. He is retired now and is well known and hatred by many vampires.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f366a5933385151625163306868773d3d2d3334303834373030362e313438633737313663663731666261623838353831393933363934342e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

Name: Rima Yagari

Dislikes: Dances, large crowds, Night time

Personality: Rather quiet but never underestimate her. She does her best to keep the peace between the night class and day class students, tho she trys to keeps to herself she's very approachable, friendly, and outgoing.

Past: The daughter of Kain Yagari, one of the top five hunters in the Hunter Association and has killed record breaking amount of vampires, she is well trained despite her fragile physique and kind/innocent personality.

Others: Speaks five different languages and studies vampire history.

c4ff06832f4b5492f4c8d925a4aa5a05.jpg

Name: Alec James Falcon

Likes: Humans, cooking, flowers and gardening, animals, horseback riding, and drawling.

Dislikes: Most hunters, anyone disrespecting his family name or purebloods

Abilities: Plant mutilation as well as making poisons.

Personality: Kind,friendly, and playful he has great respect for his elders and purebloods. He is well behaved, controlled, skilled, and smart. He is also quite charming.

Past: Comes from a very wealthy aristocrat family that owns acres and acres of farm land and he successfully runs his own bakery business all across the country.

Others: Has an arranged marriage to Asuna Ahmya Rose, but she refuses to meet him, let alone marry him, he agreed to come to Cross Academy in order to finalky meet her and change her mind.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory had listened, even going so far as making a notebook to record everything he had to recall. Writing notes and the rules clearly. He had tried hard not to show Luc how much he was worrying, but in truth? He was overwhelmed. It didn’t help that Luc didn’t seem willing to touch him anymore. A few kisses.... a little groping.... but nothing more. Rory couldn’t help but worry he’d done something wrong.

Alone in the house he couldn’t help but feel even more alone and miserable. And once everyone left he was stuck fending for himself. That was okay.... except Luc’s house was a long way from town and Rory didn’t drive! It was a long walk to the store, and Rory didn’t have much money in his savings for supplies and no job, this meant he had lost some weight. The lack of contact from Luc was stressing him out a little but he didn’t complain! He didn’t want to distract Luc from his word.

Then the day arrived! Packing the new uniforms Luc’s parents had sent him as well as the clothing Luc had bought him and some of his old ones he was finally making way to the school. It had been four months.... four incredibly long months!

The car drive felt incredibly long too. It was almost like he was never going to get there....

As the car pulled down the drive he gasped in surprise. Completely blown away at the sight. “Wow!” He knew the driver might think him an idiot but he didn’t care!

As they pulled up he spotted Luc stood there waiting for him. Rory felt almost shy. It had been so long and without much contact! When the car stopped he opened the door, smiling at him. Am I allowed to hug you, Kaname? I know the rules say no fraternising between the day and night school. Rory didn’t want to get himself in trouble from the start! But the desire to just throw caution to the wind and just pounce the man was strong.

He thanked the driver and took out the two bags that contained all his belongings before moving to stand before Luc, his heart pounding as he looked at him. He looks well. “Hey, Kaname.”

————

Bastian had only agreed to all this at his mother’s request. It wasn’t his idea of fun! Still, he’d been ‘behaving’ so far. So far being the point. He hadn’t promised Luc anything, he was trying but he knew he wouldn’t be perfect! It helped that he hadn’t had a spontaneous vision.

He was bored as he waited for the two vampires he was greeting. His eyes turned at the sound of the door, Bastian smiled politely. “You must be Alec? And.... Clous?” He stood, looking to Clous in slight surprise. He’d only been told about Alec. I’m surprised to see you here. I didn’t think your family believed in this project? He couldn’t help but ask the man. Why hadn’t Luc warned him! Luc knew there was a past between them! He was going to kill his brother later! Bastard.

Focusing mostly on Alec he nodded. “Indeed. My name is Lord Bastian.” He hated that title! “My brother, Lord Luc is busy currently but will meet with you later. For now I will be your guide. Let’s start by delivering your belongings to your rooms before I escort you on an orientation tour.” Be polite! You can do it! Bastian reminded himself. Don’t imagine fucking Clous on the stair and taking his virgin hole all over again! Not that he was virgin now.... Bastian had definitely well used the man. Mostly a good memory too.... except for his beautiful rabbit. Even now he mourned the loss.

“Do either of you have any questions so far?” He asked, picking up the two packs. He led them to their shared room. “Here are your welcome packs. Your keys are inside.” Bastian watched him, finally letting his eyes wander again to Clous. He’d been trying to ‘avoid’ him without making it too obvious. Clous looked.... good. Well.

“Each room has a supply of blood tablets. More can be acquired if necessary but they are restocked weekly.” He frowned. “I am assuming you have both read the rules? But I will go through them throughout the tour too.” Bastian offered. Be polite. It was hard keeping his emotions in check, he didn’t want to overwhelm either vampire just because he was feeling uncomfortable. This whole situation was so out of his comfort zone! He hated it!

Guest Sosuke0549

When Luc saw the cab pull up, he felt suddenly...nervous. He took a deep breath as the car came to a stop and the human stepped out with a smile on his face. Luc was already wearing the schools uniform. Which was white and the day class students wore black. Doing this helped differentiate the two species. He heard the boys thoughts, asking him if he was allowed to hug him since the rules didn't allow fraternization. He smiled softly at his lover. While I'm glad that you know the rules...I hope you don't intend to follow all of them while your here~ When the day class is around by all means...follow the rules but when its just you and me...They don't apply... He helped Rory remove his bags, and watched as the man drove off after being paid and thanked. He could hear Rory 's heart pounding. He had missed the sound of his heart racing and voice.

?Hey, Kaname.?[/Quote]

He shook his head, setting down the humans bags and pulling Rory into a long and needed kiss, cupping his face tenderly. I missed these lips.. He whispered in his mind before slowly pulling away. "Our little secret ~ Now let's go, I wanna get you settled into your room, as well as introduce you to some people ...There are still a few more things I need to take care of before the day class students arrive but I do plan on spending as much time with you as possible and since your apart of student council your allowed to visit both day and night class dorms. " He tossed one of Rory's bags on his back and took the other in his hand. Using his free hand he firmly grabbed Rory's hand missing his warmth. "Since no one is around..." He winked. Once school started there relationship would need to be a secret but for now...there were no human students around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alec glanced back at Clous, before slowly standing and looking up at Bastain. Odd...did the two know each other?

"Yes my lord.."

Clous turned away, frowning a little. He hadn't expected the pureblood to be here? Basatin hated helping his family with anything, so why?

I?m surprised to see you here. I didn?t think your family believed in this project? [/Quote]

Clous glanced up at the pureblood, remermbing that his thoughts were no longer safe. Purebloods could read any vampires thoughts....how annoying.

I could say the very same thing to you.. If anything Clous was most likely here to sabotage the academy. He and his family hated humans....they ran brothels for crying out loud...him being here was nothing more than a red flag. And unknown to his knowledge, Luc wasn't aware that Clous was one of the very last students desiring admission to the Academy otherwise he would of turned him away.

But it seemed Bastain was ignoring Clous, only really addressing Alec, informing them that he'd be showing them to there new rooms and giving a tour. Clous couldn't help but scuff underneath his breath, since when was Basatin so docile and...polite? He didn't even know this side of the vampire was even possible.

?Do either of you have any questions so far??[/Quote]

Why are you here...Do you actully plan on being at this school?

"No...."

He muttered as he and Alec were taken to there rooms. When Clous entered the shared room his tossed his bags rolling his eyes. "You can't be serious...this is far too small...and am I really excepted to share a room? This is ridiculous."

"Come now Clous...I think its rather cute...It makes this whole experience more...real. You know? Thank you for the blood tablets lord Bastain. "

"Your positive attitude is suffocating...I'm already starting to hate you.." He hissed.

"Your not very exciting to be around either Clous...But Im here because I support what the Hellsins are trying to accomplish, you on the other hand...well...it doesn't take a genius to see why your really here." He smiled.

"Oh yeah farm boy--" Bastain butted in...

?Here are your welcome packs. Your keys are inside.?[/Quote]

Clous huffed under his breath. Why did he have to share a room with this man of all people!

Today Clous was sporting a dark blue turtle neck, and black dress pants. His hair was a little bit longer, and he still wore his family's crest on his collar, always taking pride in his family name despite the fact it was always dragged threw the mud. Meanwhile Bastain kept avoiding him...which...kind of irritated Clous. It also made things even more awkward. After that night the man never contacted him again or showed up at the bar...he probably forgot all about him....so...

?Each room has a supply of blood tablets. More can be acquired if necessary but they are restocked weekly.? [/Quote]

" Yes sir...thank you Lord Bastain.

?I am assuming you have both read the rules? But I will go through them throughout the tour too.?[/Quote]

"Thoroughly my Lord..."

Clous just shurgged. "More or less...I just skimmed threw it...my lord.." He muttered, avoiding eye contact and crossing his arms. Still as cold and spoiled as ever.

As entertaining as it would be to watch you play tour guide I don't need it...I already know where everything is and the rules...

"Lord Bastain...I'd much rather skip the tour...given that I'm already knowledgeable about the campus and rules..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After showing Rory to his dorm room, which only allowed himself to be in, and dropped of his things he took Rory to the head masters office, eager to introduce him. "Don't be nervous. He already knows about our...situation. " He winked, knocking on the door.

"Come in.."

Luc opened the door, and stepped in the room, holding the door for Rory before shutting it behind him... in the head masters office were two chairs, shelves upon shelves of books, a couch in the corner and a massive desk in the center of the room that was covered in mountains of folders and papers. Mr. Yagari looked up and slowly stood from his seat, his daughter rising from the couch. "Rory I presume, its a pleasure to have you here. My name is Kain Yagari, and I'm the head master for Cross Academy, and over here is my daughter Rima...She is also apart of student council so together you two will hold the night classes students secret. "

"Hello Rory, its a pleasure to meet you...I look forward to working with you and attending school together. "

I remember how stressed you were about being on the student council so I asked her to help...and now...you not only have help, but a friend and someone else who knows about us and the night class students. I hope this makes things less stressful for you.. He smiled, thanking the head master and Rima for there warm welcomings. "Im staying directly across from you, so if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me...After you settle in we should get together and discuss the orientation for the day class students as well as astablishing some clubs and sports. "

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Rima...I have complete faith in the two of you.."

He nudged Rory. Lets go back to your room; I'll help you unpack...

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory blushed at those words in his head, I wasn’t sure if you’d let me.... He admits, Though I hoped not all the rules would apply. He chewed his lip only to gasp and open up as Luc cupped his cheek and kissed him. You have no idea how much I missed you. I missed everyone!

He was left slightly breathless as Luc pulled away, panting gently. His eyes seemed utterly enamoured, as if they were afraid to look away from Luc and risk him disappearing again. “Does this mean I should go back to calling you Lord Luc around people, Kaname?” It will be strange to do so now I’m used to calling you Kaname. Unless we just claim to be close friends..... it might.... explain why I seek you out so often? He offered.

Rory smiled as his hand was taken, not commenting. It didn’t take long to dump his bags. The human was surprised at the size of the room and bed though. He’d expected something smaller! Or even to be sharing. This was better!

They didn’t linger long before they were meeting the headteacher and his daughter. Rory smiled politely at them both. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both. I hope you can rely on me.”

Rory smiled at Rima, “I have some plans already in my notebook. I’ll bring it over later and we can discuss them, work out the kinks.” Months alone are boring. I needed to keep busy. “But I look forward to it.” He glanced at Kain. “I’m curious Mr Yagari, did you know my parents?” Rory was trying to be polite.... but it was difficult coming back to school after so long!

He looked over when Luc nudged him and nodded, Sure thing. It won’t take me long. I can change into the day uniform too. I wasn’t sure if I should be wearing it already or not.

Looking at the humans he waved goodbye and left with Luc. He had no expectations, after all, Luc had barely kissed or touched him before leaving four months ago. He had no reason to expect that to be different now. “This place looks very impressive. I can see all your hard work shining throughout.”

———

Staying polite was proving tricky, Bastian had been ‘well trained’ as child, but it really wasn’t his style. Clous was right certainly about that!

He shrugged lightly, My mother thought it would keep me out of trouble. This is my family’s project though, why would I not be expected to be here? He asked Clous. Bastian knew he’d need to tell Luc about him.... which would likely mean he’d be asked to leave? Or would they wait for him to mess up now? Clous had to be planning something!

In the dorm room he near glowered over at Clous before he controlled himself. Even his emotions flared with frustration for just a moment. Yes. I plan to attend. For now. It wasn’t like he really had a choice! Luc had seemed happier with him than he had in years, and honestly? He missed that connection with his brother.

“He’s got you there, Clous.” Bastian smirked, teasing, “you are acting very moody right now. Cheer up.” He quirked a brow at the man. You want out of my company so soon? You know that’s rude. And after we fucked each other so prettily. He tutted in the guys mind, amused. But something caught his attention, Alec’s words! “What do you mean, Alec? Why do you believe Clous is here?” Was he missing something? He hadn’t bothered delving too much after he realised he knew the man!

With a shake of his head he stepped outside, “looks like it will just be me and you then, Alec.” He put a hand on the other vampires back to help guide him out of the room, but he smirked over at Clous before leading him outside.

“I hope you had a pleasant journey, Alec?” Keeping up the ‘act’ was becoming tedious! “Lord Luc’s dorm is at the end that way, mine is at the other end. Should you need anything.” He guided Alec around, talking and reminding him of the rules before heading to the courtyard. “Do you have questions?” He eventually asked.

He took in Alex’s appearance then. He was cute, definitely someone Bastian would bed. Maybe it wouldn’t be too boring here after all. Clous and Alec.... that was just trouble waiting to happen!

Guest Sosuke0549

As the seconds passed, Luc was already craving for another kiss, his thoughts wandering until Rory spoke,

?Does this mean I should go back to calling you Lord Luc around people, Kaname??[/Quote]

Ah yes....he hadn't thought about that. He didn't want to hide his relationship with Rory from the night class students but...it would be bothersome if the day class student's were aware of it and started calling him Kaname, it would be awkward and rather uncomfortable. "When the day class student's are around...call me Luc...but when its just you and me call me Kaname...just...Kaname. Okay? And I plan on announcing my relationship with you to the night class student's so they shouldn't be giving you any trouble..."

After dropping off this bags Luc took Rory to meet Rima and Kain and it all seemed to go rather smoothly and it seemed Rory had already thought of some school projects to work on. Seeing Rory so happy was honestly a relief. Though this was never his dream, he knew it was Rory's parents dream and to see it actully happening was...remarkable. He wondered how proud they would be to see him and Rory attending the very school they imaged.

?It?s a pleasure to meet you both. I hope you can rely on me.?[/Quote]

"Indeed I can't wait to see what you and my daughter come up with. "

?I have some plans already in my notebook. I?ll bring it over later and we can discuss them, work out the kinks.? [/Quote]

"Wonderful! I look forward to it. " She mused.

?I?m curious Mr Yagari, did you know my parents?? [/Quote]

Mr. Yagari glanced over at Rory and gave a single nod. "It is a shame that your parents aren't here to witness this Academy...In all honesty if I had never met your mother and father, I would still be killing and hating vampires to this very day...They were saints...But we can always talk later, my door is always open for you Rory Cross...I hope this Academy lives up to there exceptions....now Im sure you have a lot of unpacking to do...we won't hold you any longer. "

Luc thanked the headmaster and Rima before bowing slightly and leaving the mans office with Rory. He heard the boy worry about his clothes and chuckled a little. Classes don't start for another four weeks...Your fine...I've just started wearing mine to set an example for the night classes students who are already here.

As the walked down the halls, Rory said something that struck a cord in him.

This place looks very impressive. I can see all your hard work shining throughout.?[/Quote]

He smiled, taking Rory's hand. "Thank you...Eveyone in the family helped build it...When it was all done my mother cried...I haven't seen her so overjoyed in years so...I know how much this Academy means to her...and how important it was to your parents. " Once he reached Rory's dorm room, Luc wasted no time yanking the human inside and slamming the door, pinning Rory againest it and immediately pressing his lips againest Rory's looking deep into his eyes with desire. He hadn't seen or touched the young man in months....so now he was craving him more than ever. His hands taking hold of Rory's body, one wrapping around his wrist and pulling him against his chest, while the other groped his ass, picking up his leg and putting it around him. Sorry....I couldn't wait any longer~ His tongue slipping into Rory's mouth and getting a taste of him. He needed to touch him! Being away from Rory for just four months felt like an eternity!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous frowned hearing Bastain's voice in his head.

My mother thought it would keep me out of trouble. This is my family?s project though, why would I not be expected to be here?[/Quote]

Because your...you... Bastain was the black sheep of the family and never attended balls or meetings, much less showed his face in the community so it was a little surprising he was participating in something. Much less working on a project with his family.

Yes. I plan to attend. For now. [/Quote] He sighed under his breath. This would make things even more...difficult.

?He?s got you there, Clous, you are acting very moody right now. Cheer up.?[/Quote]

He glared at the pureblood, slipping his hands inti his pockets, sulking. "This place is a dump...forgive me if I'm not enthusiastic." Alec's eyes widened at the mans insult. He bit his lip, growing irritated with Clous's continuous disrespect. "You should really be more cautious with your words...Your being very rude. "

"And what if I dont? What are you gonna do about it? Garden?" He hissed.

You want out of my company so soon? You know that?s rude. And after we fucked each other so prettily. [/Quote]

Stay the hell out of my headed, and as far as I'm concerned that fucking day never happened...

There was resentment in his words. Clous seemed...bitter...upset. Perhaps it was because Bastain forced himself upon him...or the fact that he never returned or even...thanked him or checked up on him...There was spark between them...as odd as it was....they just...clicked...but...Bastain never returned never even thanked him for keeping his secret! Was he mad that Bastain just...fucked him a left?

"I'd be more than happy to teach you proper edict."

"Your so fucking annoying I feel sick...how much longer do you plan on kissing his ass." Alec turned to Clous, still holding a charming smile but...it was off putting. His hands clenching into fists. The room and atmosphere becoming more heated. Alec only broke his cold glare from Clous when he heard Bastain speak to him.

?What do you mean, Alec? Why do you believe Clous is here?? [/Quote] He turned his attention to the pureblood, showing him much respect.

"Forgive me my lord, its just an assumption...As I'm sure your well aware of the Trancy's reputation, and how they view humans...its quite alarming that a Trancy is even attending this school...if anything it is safe to say he brings nothing but trouble and misfortune. "

"You do realize I'm standing right here...you must really want me to kick your ass" He growled.

"Im well aware, and I'd love to see you try Clous. "

"Why you little--"

?Looks like it will just be me and you then, Alec.?[/Quote] Bastain said, stepping in and ushering Alec out of the room. Clous rolled his eyes, bitting his lip.

Alec followed Bastain not resisting or refusing. He was honestly glad to get away from Clous.

?I hope you had a pleasant journey, Alec?? [/Quote]

"Indeed Lord Bastain, thank you for asking. I'm very impressed with the campus...its truly remarkable. " The pureblood gave him a tour of the dorm rooms and campus, telling him where his and Lord Luc's sleeping chamber's were located as well as reminding him of the rules as they reached the courtyard.

?Do you have questions??[/Quote]

"If I may...Is it true that that the Rose's only daughter Asuna Rose is attending this academy? And if so...do you know where I could find her? "

Though Alec and his family supported Hellsins and there ideals of peace with humans. The main reason he came to Cross Academy was not to play school boy but...to meet Asuna...the women who refused to marry him, much let meet him. If only she knew just how mesmerized he was with her...how it only took a single picture of her to send his heart a blaze. If only she would just give him a chance!

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory frowned, Drats..... remembering when might be tricky at times. He mused to himself before nodding. “Luc? Or Lord Luc?” He asked, needing it confirmed. He rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly feeling rather dejected by the situation. Had he been fooling himself about all of this?

Things happened quickly. He’d thanked the headteacher, planning to go back later to ask more about his parents.... but for now no voice arose. Maybe it was from fear of learning more answers? Maybe he was distracted?

Rory was swept along by Luc. Not fighting or pulling away as they returned to his room. Okay. If you need me to wear mine though.... I will. He offered. Your mum sent me six uniforms. And a note saying thank you. I hadn’t realised she knew until then. Rory should have assumed that Luc would tell his mum. Of course he would! “This place is their dream.” He agreed.

Then he felt Luc’s hands upon him. Their lips sealed. His legs pulled off the ground as he fumbled slightly to wrap them around the vampire waist. Rory was lost to him! Surrendering to the other as he moaned and kissed back. Don’t apologise. I’ve missed you. I feared something had changed after that night.... He admitted his greatest fear. That Luc wasn’t sure they could truly be together....

The human wrapped his arms around Luc too, pressing his slender body closer to the man. His ribs had become visible again from not quite eating enough each day. Not that he hadn’t tried to take care of himself with his limited funding.

Soon he needed to breath! Pulling back only long enough to pant and take a breathe before pressing advantage for another deep kiss again. I’ve missed you, Kaname. Your home is too quiet on my own.

————

Bastian chewed his lip momentarily and sighed. I know. I don’t entirely want to be here.... He admitted to Clous. Why he was admitting it, he wasn’t sure! I wanted to come back to see you at the club... Was he revealing too much? Probably. Too bad his family had swept him away and assigned him baby sitting duty!

“I can assure you that it is anything but a dump. No expense has been spared.” Why are you really here, Clous? Bastian knew it wasn’t for ‘him’ but what plans did the Trancy’s have?

It seemed his own fears were echoed by Alec, he sighed. “It might be best I move you, Alec. I would hate for Clous to slit your throat while you slept.” He was only joking, but he did predict that Clous could easily take most on in a fight! Especially Alec!

Bastian didn’t comment on that day never happening. Clous could pretend.... but it would never undo it. Never. My family never allowed me time to thank you for what you did. So thank you. That can be the end of it if you want. I won’t bother you again, you’re a scary wolf. As a pure blood he didn’t need to push himself on others usually... though he was aware he had initially on Clous. Taken what wasn’t being given.... he hadn’t imagined Clous submitting though. They’d fucked all night long.

“Thank you for your concern, but perhaps if we can show even a Trancy? Perhaps there is true hope.” He needed to tell Luc though. He doubted his brother would be happy with the situation! He doubted Clous would be allowed to stay unwatched for long...

When they finally stopped the tour he quirked a brow at Alec. “Oh, please don’t tell me you’re the Princesses betrothed that she is avoiding?” He assessed him anew. “She’ll likely be setting stuff up for my brother. If you really want to meet her.....” he considered, “tonight there is meant to be a small party, a gathering of the night school in the hall. She’s probably there setting up now. And even if she’s not? She’ll be there tonight.”

Bastian was losing that ‘Lord’ persona. Too exhausted from Clous to hold up the facade any longer. “If you excuse me. I have other things to do.” He didn’t. He just wanted to think.....

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc suddenly picked the human up, his hands grabbing ahold of Rorys thighs and cupping his behind, keeping him pinnded against the door as he deeped the hot and arousing kiss, not letting Rory escape. Call me lord one more time, and I'll punish you... He warned. Rory was his lover...the one person who was his escape from his noble life. He didn't want the other to call him lord...he wanted to feel...normal around him. Though they would never be equals...

Kaname took notice in how much lighter the other was. Had he lost weight? Rory suddenly broke there kiss, breathless and panting...a thin line of siliva connecting there lips. He allowed Rory to catch his breath, licking his lips and severing there connection before Rory came back for more~ Kissing him again. You've lost weight...I leave you alone for a few months and you can't even take proper care of yourself. Luc carried Rory over to the bed, gently setting him down on the mattress and climbing on top of him, not once breaking there heated lip lock battle. Have you been stretching yourself? He asked, his hand already slipping down the humans pants, beginning to stroke his lover. His lips breaking away from Rory's only to trail down the boys cheek and neck, leaving warm and wet butterfly kisses. The moment I saw you step out of the cab I wanted to pull you into a room and have my way with you...I worked so hard in trying to control myself and yet you ruin me evey single time... He suddenly yanked on Rory's pants, pulling them down and exposing the humans private parts~You drive me crazy Rory...do you know that? His kisses moved lower, and lower, and lower! Reaching Rory's inner thigh. He licked at his skin, his eyes already starting to glow a blood thirsty red.

Kaname was...aroused. He had been missing and yarning for Rory for so long! He wasn't sure how far he was going to take this but right now...he needed him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous glanced over at Bastian as he filled his thoughts and was surpsied to hear the man admit that he wanted to come back to the club but just...couldn't.

?I can assure you that it is anything but a dump. No expense has been spared.? Why are you really here, Clous? [/Quote]

"Whatever.."

As for why I'm here...that's none of your business...

Naturally Clous had no interest in attending this Academy much less belive in its ideals, but his parents insisted, hoping to ruin the Hellsins new established school, and they sent there very own son to do the dirty work. Perhaps he'd bite one of the day class student's, causing trouble...or maybe have one of the students go missing...if someone ended up dead on campus well...the Academy would be shut down as quickly as it opened and the Hunter Association would most likely get involved...Which would open up a entirely new can of worms. Oh the possibilities were endless. But for now...he needed to lay low and behave.

?It might be best I move you, Alec. I would hate for Clous to slit your throat while you slept.?[/Quote]

"I appreciate your concern Lord Bastain, but Clous is all bark and no bite...but if you think it would be for the better than by all means, I will do as you wish. "

"Kiss ass." The pureblood contuied to fill his thoughts.

My family never allowed me time to thank you for what you did. So thank you. That can be the end of it if you want. I won?t bother you again, you?re a scary wolf.[/Quote]

I could care less what you do. And keep your thank you...I don't want it... Clous was being cold...which was part of his nature but...he struggled to let down his guard and show weakness, he wouldn't let Bastain know just how much he appreciated that thank you...or how he was secretly happy to see the man...

?Thank you for your concern, but perhaps if we can show even a Trancy? Perhaps there is true hope.? [/Quote]

Clous rolled his eyes, taking a seat on his bed as he watched the two males leave.

As Basatin should Alec around he stayed fairly quiet, his eyes widened slighly surpised that the pureblood was aware of his arranged marriage to Asuna. And...Princess?

?Oh, please don?t tell me you?re the Princesses betrothed that she is avoiding??[/Quote]

He bit his lip, lowering his head. He sighed heavily. "Its that bad huh? " He wasn't aware that others knew of his situation. How many other people knew? Was Asuna so againest the the wedding that she verbally ridiculed it?

?She?ll likely be setting stuff up for my brother. If you really want to meet her.....? [/Quote]

He perked up, with a nervous smile on his face. "I do...Please..Lord Basatin."

He then contuied informing him a night class party, and that if she wasn't setting up there already, she would most definitely be there tonight. Alec quickly thanked him, bowing slightly.

?If you excuse me. I have other things to do.?[/Quote]

"Of course."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bored out of his mind, Clous left his room and began to wonder around the campus, mostly scanning the area and looking for any flaws. There were no camera which was good...it was pretty open campus with a garden and alot of woods and trees...a perfect place to sneak off and skip class or perhaps...get a little snack? It would easy to convince the day class students to meet him out there...and even if he couldn't...he'd be able to persuade them. Almost hypnosis them as long as they were weak minded. I knew Luc would be here but....how am I suppose to face Bastain...ughh... He was embressed. I mean he had sex with the man...and it was honestly the best sex he had ever had.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory smirked at the ‘threat’, leaning in he held the man tighter. Okay. No more titles between us then. Just Luc. Or Kaname around the vampires or in private. I think I can do that. Rory chuckled softly.

He blushed at Luc commenting on his weight. It wasn’t like that.... it was a long walk into town and no job means no money and I don’t exactly have unlimited funding so I made the best of what little I had. But.... yeah.... it wasn’t enough to have full meals and a full stomach every meal. It wasn’t just an excuse, though he suspected that Luc wouldn’t be happy with him. Please don’t be mad at me, Kaname.

The question about stretching himself made him blush brightly. I..... Rory swallowed nervously. Yes.... there.... wasn’t much else to do when I was left all alone. He admitted. Cheeks bright red. I didn’t want to undo everything by.... you know.... neglecting it..... He hadn’t lied about wanting to be intimate with Luc eventually, he just wasn’t sure about Luc’s thinking on the matter after last time.

But the fact that Luc was holding him up and groping his arse had to be a good sign? Right?

Then Luc spoke and Rory found himself panting softly and hiding his nose in the crook of the others neck. It’s nice to know you want me too. He admits. He had worried. Rory doubted that would be a surprise to Luc considering he could read his thoughts. I know. He peeked up at the man and kissed him tenderly. I love you, Kaname. I missed you.

————

Bastian couldn’t deal with Clous right now. His thoughts too raw and jumbled.

So... he focused on Alec. Alec and the tour. Asuna really had some fun in her future if her future husband had gone to such lengths to simply meet her! He only called her ‘princess’ because it seemed to annoy her so. “I wouldn’t know. I don’t exactly get on with her, but I suspect that’s because she favours my brother’s company; and my brother and I don’t always see eye to eye.” He shrugged. It wasn’t a secret, he was the black sheep of the Hellsin family for a reason.

He pointed, “the Hall is that way, Alec.” Bastian stepped away only to pause and look back at him. “Alec? Can I ask a favour of you?” He frowned slightly. Hesitating. “Please keep an eye on Clous for me. If you notice any issues, please feel free to inform me or Lord Luc.”

With a nod he dismissed the man and walked off. Heading to his room he flopped to bed and groaned, covering his eyes. Shit! What am I meant to do now? Luc will be busy with Rory.... and while I know Clous is trouble.... is it wrong that I don’t want him to go either? His arm slipped to the bed, red eyes looking up at the ceiling. Bastian really wasn’t sure he could do this.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened as Rory spoke, watching him blush and squirm with every kiss and touch he gave him. The boy gave him excuses and even admitting to the fact that he touched himself while he was away. Hearing this, Luc paused looking down at his lover and smirking mischievously. Did you think about me when you were touching yourself? He teased. But Rory only nuzzled into him, stealing a kiss.

I love you, Kaname. I missed you.[/Quote]

Oh how the human drove him crazy. The vampire quickly pulled out a bottle of lube from his pocket and coated his fingers in the slippery substance before forcefully grabbing one of the boys legs and pinning down on the mattress next to Rory's head, exposing him ever so perfectly as he slipping one of his fingers inside him. Say my name again~ He practically ordered him, wasting no time and adding a second finger, moving in and out of the human effortlessly. Mean while he hovered over Rory leaving hickies on his chest and neck, only to stop and suck on the boys nipples. It seemed there was some truth to Rorys words. He felt looser and took his fingers with ease.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alec listened, giving the man a forced smile hearing him say that Asuna favored Lord Luc's company. Of course she'd be interested in a pureblood...most females were. He nodded, following the man's finger as it pointed down a hallway, however now he was rather hesitant to go looking for her. What was he suppose to say? Choose me instead ? I actually like you though I've never met you?

?Alec? Can I ask a favour of you??[/Quote]

"Of course my lord."

?Please keep an eye on Clous for me. If you notice any issues, please feel free to inform me or Lord Luc.?[/Quote]

Alec nodded, bowing ever so slightly. "Understood, you can count on me.."

He watched as the man left before sighing heavily. He hadn't thought about what he was going to say to Asuna once they were face to face. Would she...run away? Dismiss him? Reject him? Here rejection would be nothing new but... Having it done in person was...different.

After mulling things over in his mind he quickly headed down the hall way in search of the girl who stole his heart.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory blushed, but nodded, admitting that he had thought of Luc. As if I would think of anyone else! Of course.... he’d not been imagining the toys penetrating him, though it was hard to imagine what you’d never had before.

The finger and forceful hold on his leg made him shudder. Especially when it was pulled up to his head. “Agh...” he gasped, good job I’m flexible! He had forgotten just how forceful Luc could get, it was honestly addicting and hot. Licking his lips he smiled shyly; “Kaname. My Kaname.” The words came out huskily, desire and need thick in Rory’s voice!

He reached and held the man’s neck. Wanting to feel him too. The second finger made him moan, shudder and blush, his heart skipping a beat.

Each kiss drove him crazy, the marks on his body just a reminder of who he ‘belonged to’ now. He dared to lean up and kissed him. Kaname.... can I touch you too? He wanted to feel the man’s hardness. Despite asking his hand moved to the guys chest before getting permission. He stroked his hand down, shuddering at each of those delicious muscles.

It wandered further down until it touched Luc through his trousers.

————

Aimee giggled at Asuna. “Are you sure you don’t need a hand up there?” She asked, watching her new ‘friend’ put up the streamers while she put out the decorations on the tables. “It’s going to be a good night. Take it easy.” She smiled up at her. “I wonder if I’ll find someone to dance with me.” She winked at Asuna, only playing.

Some were afraid of her after learning of her ‘abilities’ but she hoped that Asuna would be different. For now, Lord Luc had suggested that she kept it to herself.

“I’m excited to meet everyone tonight though.” She admits only to turn when she heard footsteps nearby....

88-A618-E2-7459-4972-8-DF8-6-A3-D8883-FE56.png

Name: Aimee Faith Morgan

Likes: Flowers, pretty things, diamonds, teddy bears, anything ‘cute’ and human movies. She wants to travel the world.

Dislikes: Jealousy. She doesn’t like being forced to read some of the more ‘classical’ texts as she finds them boring.

Abilities: Blood manipulation. She has the ability to control blood... even if it’s inside the body.

Personality: Happy but organised, almost OCD. She likes things to be in the right place.

Past: She was abused by her father once he learnt of her abilities. He would often blame her for his actions, claiming that Aimee had manipulated him, but eventually she escaped to sanctuary with her mum. That’s when she first met the Hellsin parents.

Others: Aimee is bisexual and open to be polyamorous with the right people.

Guest Sosuke0549

Hearing Rory say his name again sent chills down Luc's spine. Not seeing the human in months really droze him crazy, he did his best to distract himself with work, but his mind would often wonder, thinking of his lover and Bastian's haunting words...if Rory was a vampire...it would make things so much easier...but...how could he ask Rory for such a huge sacrifice? Lucs hands contuied to crease and tease the humans body.

Rory's voice was full of desire as he wrapped his arms around his neck, moaning and shuttering as Luc wiggled his fingers. He could hear the humans heart beat excellerating with every passing minute the more Luc teased and fingered him. To his surprise the human once again snatched a kiss from his lips,

Kaname.... can I touch you too?[/Quote]

He smiled at Rory, gabbing him from the back of his neck and forcing him into another kiss. Do as you wish He whispered, making out with the human and slipping his tongue into his mouth again as Rory touched his chest, his hands slowly moving lower and lower. But before Rory could reach the buldge in his pants Luc suddenly stopped Rory's hand, wanting to torture him. He grabbed his wrist, nipping at Rory's bottom lip before running his tongue over his soft pink petals. "You really want to touch me down there...?" He teased removing his fingers for Rory's well stretched hole. His eyes glowing Rory...how far do you want to go...I wanted to control myself and not overwhelm you once you got here...but now that your in front of me...its hard to hold back...I dont want to pressure you...so...tell me what you want... He said sweetly, gently guiding Rory's hand and forcing him to touch the serpent contained in his pants. Because I want you...

The closer he was with Rory the harder it was to control himself. It was starting to hurt...

————

Asuna glanced down at Aimee as she offered to help but bubbly vamp shook her head. "No. I got it. I'm almost finished.....Annnnnnddd...there...all done..Well...with the streamers that is. " She giggled coming down and gently touching the ground. Being a vampire sure had its perks, especially when you needed to reach high places.

“It’s going to be a good night. Take it easy.” [/Quote]

"You truly think so? Lord Luc entrusted me with the decorations, I hope he likes them.."

“I wonder if I’ll find someone to dance with me.”[/Quote] Asuna rolled her eyes and flicked her hair back. "I'm sure you will...now let's hurry up and finish. We still need to pick out our dresses and get ready. I think purple would look adorable on you!" She smiled.

Asuna was quite happy once she met Aimee. Though she had no knowledge of her family or nobility, the female was extremely kind to her, and being able to attend a school gave Asuna a chance to make friends. Something she had lacked for years. So naturally her and Aimee instantly hit it off. They were already planning sleep overs. "Oh! And I can braid you hair! " She beemed, decorating the last table, but as the two females conversated, Asuna soon fell silent hearing someone approaching. Her smile quickly fading. "Um...e-excuse me...Ms. Rose..." Her eyes widened as they fell on the head of the Falcon family...the soul heir to the families legacy and fortune, there only son, Alec Falcon. She gasped, frozen in place.

"W-what are you doing here? Y-your name wasn't on the roster. D-did my family put you up to this?!"

"F-forgive me..I sent in a last mintue application the moment I heard you were attending this Academy and no my lady...these actions are solely my own..I just...wanted to meet you..."She crossed her arms, frowning. "Well now you have, so leave! I thought I made myself perfectly clear to you, your family and my parents that I have no intention of marrying you."

"Y-yes but...I came here hoping to convince you to change your mind...Lady Rose..."

"Exuse me?" She blinked in disbelief, watching as Alec slowly approached her. The brown haired boy gently reached out his hand and took a long stain of her hair, before kissing it, a scene right out of princely novel. She blushed, unable to look away.

He was handsome. There was no denying that but....her heart...it belonged to Luc.

"I am aware that someone else has your heart...but when my parents told me about you and showed me your picture...I just knew you were the one for me...And I came all this way just to meet you... I hope us attending the same school will allow you the chance to get to know me...I promise to catch your eye and steal your heart...I will prove to you that I can be the man of your dreams and not only provide for you but protect you, as well as offer you my unwavering loyalty and love...I only ask that you give me a chance to prove myself. " She was speechless! How was she suppose to respond to that? To those words! And how could he say all that with such a serious and straight face! Wasn't he embarrassed?

He smiled at her tenderly before slowly pulling away and dropping her hair.

"Now then...may I help you lovely ladies finish decorating?"

"N-n-no! We are finished!! Let's go Aimee!! She shrieked, grabbing Aimee's arm and rushing out of the room. She couldn't stop blushing!No one had ever said such...sweet words to her. Alec only chuckled seeing her so flustered only to retreat. She was quite amusing and..adorable. "Very well then, I look forward to seeing you at the party. Hopefully you'll grant me a dance. " He smiled, waving goodbye. Alec could tell Asuna was stubborn but...she was going to be worth the chase.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory found his breathing catch. How could Luc tease him so! So close and yet so far! And those kisses? He knew his lips would be tender tomorrow after all this attention upon them! But the human wasn’t resisting, if anything he was pushing for more. Consequences be damned!

“Yes!” He breathed out huskily, Yes, I do want to touch you down there! Rory’s body shuddered needily. Eyes hot with desire and need, lips pouting at being denied.

At the question he blushed bright red. He didn’t want to be considered a ‘slut’ but there was only one thing on his mind right now. Sex. Hot. Uninhibited. Sex!

Rory kissed him back, whimpering out a soft moan at the size of Luc in his hand. Bigger than I remember. But that didn’t change the facts. I want to be with you, Kaname, completely. He wanted to be fucked. He’d dreamt of it for months now. Breaking the kiss Rory looked at him with hooded eyes, “just.... try to go slow to begin with.” You’re huge. I don’t want you to break me. He admitted shyly.

The human dared to wrap his fingers around the others hard flesh as best he could through the garment covering them. “I’m not going to change my mind.” He promised. “I’ve dreamt of it for months...” his cheeks turned redder, Rory rather resembled a tomato!

——

Aimee didn’t mind if Asuna kept things to herself, she was too after all! But still, she thought they really got on. The happy vampire was so easy to get on with!

“Sure. Dresses and hair braids. Sounds like we’re going to be dolled up with all eyes on us.” Aimee teased with a wink. “I like purple. For you..... I think black. A sexy little black number? Or maybe pink? You could pull anything off Asuna.” Aimee believed the other had a smoking hot body that could wear anything!

When they were joined, Aimee couldn’t help but look at Alec a long while before finally checking out Asuna. So much tension!

She didn’t want to interfere, so let them talk before linking arms with Asuna to leave. Of course, then Alec asked for a dance! With a giggle, Aimee looked back at the other vampire. “She’d love to! But you better treat my friend well or you’ll have me to answer to!” Aimee winked at Asuna before laughing as they left.

Once they got a little away she fanned herself with her hand. “Oh deary. That boy is hot and very, very into you!” Aimee smiled to her friend. “But correct me I’m wrong, you’re not all that sure about him? What’s going on? Did he hurt you? Act like a bastard?” Aimee couldn’t pinpoint the source of Asuna’s dismissal. The other vampire had been happy and enthusiastic about everything until now! Yet this Alec? Clearly got under her skin.

One other thing sat strangely too. It sounded like an arrangement? Those only got done for nobility and high standing vampires? Right? Was Asuna.... more than she let on?

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was rather surpised by how desperate Rory suddenly became.

?Yes!? Yes, I do want to touch you down there! [/Quote]

Luc wasn't quite sure how to handle him. It felt good to finally have Rory crave him...perhaps he now understood how he felt for so many years. Wanting someone so badly...but not being able to have them. His honest was very arousing and it made Luc want to ravish him right then and there.

Rory's body was also revealing how desperate and horny he was, shuttering at his touch and...was Rory...pouting? Luc smirked mischievously, laying yet another kiss on those sad lips.

Luc was also reading the boys mind, and Rory made it very clear that he wanted to have sex. More specifically, Hot. Uninhibited. Sex! He was so sensitive that he even moaned at simply touching his own erection.

Bigger than I remember.... I want to be with you, Kaname, completely. [/Quote]

Luc bit his lip, looking down at the human. How could he deny him when Rory was so desperate for him. When he needed him...when he was already so aroused, stretched, and willing? Not to mention that he wanted him too and Rory was making him more and more aroused with his honesty. The humans thoughts flooded his mind. Telling him that Rory wanted to be fucked and that he'd been fantasizing about this very moment for months.

?just.... try to go slow to begin with.? You?re huge. I don?t want you to break me. [/Quote]

Did the human even comprehend his words?! Calling him huge...saying that he'd break him? Rory was truly unaware just how taughting he could be. He was playing with fire!

With out warning Rory's shirt was ripped into shreds, revealing his chest and leaving him fully exposed. Luc licked his lips, his eyes glowing lustful as he undid his pants, freeing his cock. There was no turning back now...not when he was so close! He felt like he was about to lose his mind.

Luc coated his length with lube, before pressing the tip against Rory's entrance. He was panting, and was starting to lose his composer. Sex always made a vampire thirst...and with Rory so hot and bothered, he could hear the blood rushing threw his body and heart racing.

He held Rory's legs open, positioning himself at just the right angle before meeting the humas eyes. He was finally going to claim him as his own...

"Lord Luc? Yo! You in there?"He paused hearing a knock on the Rory's door. What was Shiki doing here?!

"Sorry to bother you, but I figured you'd get carried away with Rory and forget about the party tonight for the night class students. Its in a hour...." Shit! He had forgotten all about it! Where had the time gone!

Reluctantly Luc swore underneath his breath, turning towards the door. "Yes, of course...Give me a moment." He turned his attention back to Rory who looked rather shy and embarrassed covering up his mouth in order to stay quiet. He was so close! So God damn fucking close!!! This isn't over...Come to the party...and once its over we'll pick up where we left off in my room...I promise...so please...hold on a little longer. He slowly pulled away, kissing Rory's forehead lovingly before retracting himself completely and fixing his clothes as well as putting his man hood back into his pants. Damn you Shiki...talk about timing He thought to himself. If his older brother was responsible enough he would of made him attend the party but...Luc would be surprised to see if the man even showed up and one of them had to be there. They were the only purebloods and heads of the entire school. "I took the liberty of filling your closet with some new clothes, I'm sure you can find something to wear..." He said softly, approaching the human and cupping his cheek laying one more kiss on him before he left. "Don't look so disappointed...I promise I'll be inside of you by the end of the night...Ok? I love you." He reminded Rory before quickly heading out of the room.

"You sure took your sweet as time My lord. "

"Lets go...I need to shower and change. Has Asuna finished preparing the venue?"

"She wouldn't shut up about it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asuna couldn't believe Alec was here. Was everything he said true? Was he really here just for her? No one had ever done anything...just for her before. When the handsome man asked her for a dance she frowned. "No wa--"

?She?d love to!"[/Quote]

Asuna gasped hearing Aimee cut her off.

"Amiee!! "

" But you better treat my friend well or you?ll have me to answer to!?[/Quote]

She winked at her, giggling as they rushed down the hall, when they were far enough away she turned to her friend with flushed cheeks. She looked a little upset and yet...kind of happy that Aimee made an effort to protect her. If Alec mistreated her, then he'd have to answer to Aimee. That had never happened before. She really had a friend! Someone other than Lord Luc, and Rory...but a female friend!

"Y-you! You! YOU! I-I can't believe you just did that! I- I can't dance with him! I- I just can't!! Ahhhh!! Aimee!

?Oh deary. That boy is hot and very, very into you!? [/Quote]

She turned a shade darker covering up her face in embarrassment. "N-no...no no no no!"

?But correct me I?m wrong, you?re not all that sure about him? What?s going on? Did he hurt you? Act like a bastard??[/Quote]

She glanced at her friend, frowning slightly.

"Thats the first time we have ever met...Our families want us to marry...I know very little about him but...I'm a little releaved to know that he's kind...but I...I'm in love with someone else...even if that..someone else is taken...And I feel like it's wrong of me to be with someone I'm not in love with...besides...I wanna choose who I marry....."