(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

No idea? Somehow Rory believed him. Suspected that Luc was right. The more he saw... the more he realised he didn’t know. But... he wanted to.

Hearing those three little words made his heart beat faster. He wasn’t sure how to reply. He wanted to say them back.... but they stuck in his throat. He cared. More than he wanted to admit.

No more running? It didn’t seem like he could escape those eyes.... escaping didn’t feel like an option right now. Running wasn’t either. The order only half surprised him. He wasn’t exactly surprised that Luc was bossy, he’s always bossy.

Rory did as he was told. Rolled to his side. He gasped and shuddered as those hands pressed against him, pulling him close. He looked over his shoulder at him. Worry creasing them a moment. Heart racing. Rory gasped and moaned softly as those hands touched him. His skin felt suddenly on fire.... I just have to hope he doesn’t notice or care about the scars.... He felt suddenly nervous about that. Rory knew he was wasn’t ‘flawless’. Not like Luc. Wasn’t built like some Roman god either. Inferior. He knew Luc saw them as less than equals... but the scars still hurt to think about.

In a way he was happy to have the instruction, didn’t have to think.... not that Rory could do much of that with Luc’s hand on his cock and nipples....

It wasn’t until the second reminder to ‘share’ his voice that he started to moan more lewdly, louder. Rory hadn’t realised that he’d been biting his lip again! He whimpered at the feeling of the guys cock pressed against him. It was still bloody huge. Rory still feared it would never fit... and right now his nerves bubbled since he was half naked and rather exposed.

“L-Luc....” he wasn’t sure what he wanted to say. “Y-you’re driving me c-crazy too.” He shut his eyes, he couldn’t help his leg twitching a little or the way his breathing seemed to change and shorten the more Luc touched him. Was he panting? It felt strange and new and yet.... surprisingly nice.

Rory soon realised something. He didn’t have much patience. “L-Luc....” he moaned.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was well aware of the scars that covered Rory's skin...but he paid them no mind because doing so would one...make Rory feel even more self conscious and two...would only make him angry. They still never caught the bastard who killed Rory's parents and hurt the poor boy...and if Luc ever found out who hurt Rory, there was no way he'd let them contuie to live.

Right now...he needed to show Rory just how much he loved him... You worry to much...I don't care about your scars...just let me love you He said tenderly, hoping to ease the others concerns.

When he finally heard Rory moan, it was like music to his ears. He pulled Rory even closer to him, feeling him shutter at his touch. His body was so warm...and the sound of his panting and heart beat was rather thrilling.

When Rory finally opened hus mouth and stopped biting his lip, Luc was almost surprised by the Lude sounds that escaped his lips. He wanted to hear more of them!

But as time passed Luc could feel the human become more and more nervous. Rory became more tense and stiff. Why did the human have to be so damn adorable!

“L-Luc....” [/Quote]

He paused hearing the other say his name...it sent chills down his spine. He picked up the pace, stroking Rory but faster, leaving a trail of kissing on the humans shoulder

“Y-you’re driving me c-crazy too.”[/Quote]

Luc removed his saliva covered fingers out of Rory's mouth, only to grip the humans hair back so he could see his face...his thumb pushing down on Rory's tip which was wet and sticky, dripping with precum..Luc was going to tease him a little more, but hearing Rory say his name again, he started to pump the human faster, and harder, as he laid a soft kiss on the boys forehead. Does it feel good? Are you close to coming? After getting the humans conformation that he was close to his limit, Luc suddenly did the unthinkable. His grip tightened around Rory's cock sending uncomfortable pain threw out his body. He kept the human pinned against him, his free hand now gripping the front of Rory's neck as he licked him behind his ear. We are testing your patience today...remember? So how long can you hold it?

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

He didn’t care? You’ve not seen them properly..... how do you know you don’t care? except? Luc kept touching him. He didn’t act bothered by the scars. He held him tight, working his flesh like it was some musical instrument for him to play, him alone. And damn it! But Luc was playing it well! Rory felt his body relaxing and vibrate with his need and want. He licked those fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue hungrily around them.

“Yes!” He moaned out at the answer. “S-so close....” he cried out. Only to whimper when Luc stopped! Wet fingers leaving his mouth. He couldn’t help but squirm, forced to look at Luc as pain slowly throbbed through his cock. His breath changed, more desperate. The moans didn’t seem to stop. Rory felt like he was going crazy!

How long could he hold it? “I-I don’t know!” He swallowed, trapped by those super strong arms. Tender and yet firm against him. There’s no escaping him. There’s only surrender! “I don’t have any p-patience.....” Rory stuttered.

He looked into Luc’s red eyes. Those kiss upon him had been so nice. Now this? That look so serious? “W-what do you w-want me to d-do?” I’ll do anything. Rory believed that thought too.

Rory strained against him, trying to get that hand to move again. To do something. “Please!” He moaned out.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc paused, taken aback by the boys honesty. It turned him on even more.

“Yes! S-so close....” [/Quote] The way he cried out and whimpered almost tempted Luc to take things even further. Seeing Rory become more desperate oddly made him want to punish the boy even more.

Rory started to squirm accepting the fact that Luc liked it when the human surrendered to him.

“I don’t have any p-patience.....”[/Quote]

Luc smirked a little, kissing the humans cheek. "It seems you don't~" Rory met his gaze with begging eyes, pleading with him.

“W-what do you w-want me to d-do?” I’ll do anything. ....."Please!"[/Quote]

For a brief moment Luc was at a loss. He had never seen Rory act like this, much less seen him in such a lustfull and needy state. If only he could keep him like this forever....It truly was a appealing and arousing site, and the fact that he was yarning for him...made Luc feel rather confident that one day...he'd say his other name. This proved that Rory did love him....now it was just a matter a time before he admited it. "You don't have to do anything. " He whispered softly into his ear, he loosend his grip on Rory's cock and began stroking him once more. His free hand slowly moving underneath his shirt while he showered the human with kisses, his lips moving from the back of his neck to his shoulders.

As his hand picked up the pace he nuzzle into the boys neck, trailing his tongue along his skin...he wanted to sink his fangs into Rory...but of course...he didn't. Rory would never know just how much self control it took Luc just to be this close to him.

When Luc suddenly felt Rory tense up and convulse, he tightend his hold on the human, feeling his squirm and moan in pleasure as the sticky white substance filled the palm of him hand. He had made Rory climax...however he regretted the fact that he didn't get to see his face. The vampire turned, slowly climbing on top of the human and licking some of Rory's juices off his finger tips, while glaring down at him lustfully....He was far from being done...He wanted more..."Its sweet..." He whsipered. "But we aren't done yet...Lay on your stomach..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory had little idea that having another’s hands upon you could feel this good. Of course he’d touched himself repeatedly; what man hadn’t? But this? This was another level of different and pleasure. No wonder so many sought this out! Begged for it or used it to their advantage! It felt utterly amazing!

As his body convulsed, his peak reached, he felt the climactic pleasure flood him entirely! Lost himself the flow as his fluids gushed out of him, leaving him dazed and dreamy.

Rory barely noticed Luc climbing on top of him. Barely noticed that Luc was licking his seed.... that would register later.

But his voice? Rory paid attention to that demanding timbre, even as his breathing shuddered and struggled to return to normal.

Trepidation dared to rear its ugly head, even as he followed the instruction and rolled to his stomach. What more will he do? Part of him feared penetration, even as part of him knew he’d not said the one word that would trigger it.

But after that sweet touch of pleasure? How could he deny them any more? Rory has just been delaying the inevitable it seems. How could he continue to act like he didn’t already belong to the vampire? “Kaname, what are you planning to do?” He whispered, looking over at the man. His neck could still feel the ghost tickling of his kisses. His skin could feel each gentle touch and stroke. And in this room? In this moment? There was just the two of them.

It felt... right.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Passion...that is what came to mind when Luc looked down at the human. He had no intention of going all the way with Rory...even now he could sense the boys curiosity and fear as he slowly turned over, still lost in a daze of pleasure. He couldn't help but smile, hearing his thoughts. There was still so much more the vampire could do to him...a hand job was just the tip of the ice barge.

Just when Luc was about to touch Rory he stopped dead in his tracks hearing the human suddenly say his name....its true name.

“Kaname, what are you planning to do?” [/Quote]

Kaname.....he said Kaname! He called him Kaname!!!

Luc's body started to tremble, as he clenched the bed sheets underneath the human, breathing heavily. It was almost like Rory had just awaken a beast from its slumber. As much as he wanted to lose control he couldn't...he didnt want to scary Rory away. Calm down...calm down.... He told himself, taking a deep breath as his eyes began to fill with tears. He felt so....relieved to hear Rory call him Kaname. This entire time it felt like he was walking and egg shells trying to win him over...trying to prove himself...

He suddenly grabbed Rory's arm and flipped him over with ease so now he was on his back once more, and topped him, laying a rough kiss on his lips. He needed to see his face....His hands quickly parted the others legs and creasing them with his finger tips moving slowly. He only broke the long and passionate kiss when he felt like Rory needed air. The vampires eyes were still glowing a bright red as he panted...his fangs emerging as he struggled to hold himself back...but his tears...they were overflowing.

"S-say it again....say my name again~" He begged, taking Rory's hand and bringing it up to his cheek...he was so overjoyed that he could hardly hold himself back.

"Say you...love me..."

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory wasn’t entirely sure what was happening at first. Like a fish he was flipped over and topped, only to feel his very air sucked from his lungs by such a lingering and passionate kiss.

He couldn’t help it... his arms wrapped around Luc’s neck, holding him close as he kissed him back. This kiss felt different to the rest. More.... emotional? Symbolic? Desperate? Rory wasn’t sure, he just allowed himself to let go and feel. To indulge in the moment and the sensation of being.... claimed?

He blinked up at the man, gasping for air when the kiss finally broke. He saw so many emotions in Luc’s very red eyes, imagined many of them were echoed in his own expression. The wonder and awe, the nerves and excitement. Everything.

A slow smile crept over his face as he chuckled lightly. Rory’s hands slid from Luc’s shoulders and cupped the vampires face softly. His thumbs wiping away the tears. He just looked at him a moment. This fierce vampire who seemed close to crumbling from the ‘gift’ he’d been given.

Eventually he spoke. “I love you, Kaname.” He said it softly, smiling shyly. Only to chuckle and say it again firmer. “I love you.” Rory leaned up and claimed his lips softly. “You’re my Kaname.” His chest swelled.

Rory could see Luc’s fangs, he tried to ignore them, to not touch them as he tenderly kissed him. Despite his feelings for Luc.... the vampires bite still scared him most. The scars tightened, as they often did, at the mere thought. But right now Rory didn’t want to ruin this fragile shard of peace they’d found in each other. So much so, he couldn’t help but say it again. “I love you, Kaname. I did as a child and I do again. Only you, Kaname.”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc flinched feeling Rory touch his face and gently whip his tears away with his thumb. He could hear the human...laughing...but why? Was he laughing at him? The mere thought made his heart ache.

It felt so nice to have Rory touch him...all he could do was stare down at the other

in disbelief...waiting....He felt like he was living a dream, and it was one he was scared to wake up from. The very human he had cherished for years...had finally...said his name.

“I love you, Kaname.” [/Quote]

The vampire flinched, struck by those simple words...and to his surprise...Rory said them again...claiming his lips. Luc didn't really have a chance to kiss the human back, but he could hear the blood rushing threw Rory's veins as well as his throbbing heart beat that was pounding faster then he cared to count.

“You’re my Kaname.” [/Quote]

But despite his words he could still see the hesitation and fear in his eyes...he was scared...scared of him.

"R-rory.."

“I love you, Kaname. I did as a child and I do again. Only you, Kaname.”[/Quote]

His words made his heart swoon. He wondered if the human knew just how badly he needed to hear those words. Rory was the only thing that kept him going in this world...and now...the human finally agreed to become his...

Without much hesitation Luc kissed the human one more time, biting, sucking and devouring his lips like candy. His hands already going to work. The human would feel a gust of wind as a bottle of lube was brought to Luc, he caught it with ease, popping the cap open and pouring the slipper substance on his fingers before gripping the humans thighs and pinning one of his legs to his chest so he had the perfect view and access to entrance... He hovered over the human, moving his kisses down his neck, while simultaneously pushing one of his fingers inside him.

"Rory...I love you...I love you....i love you....i love you...i love you.." The vampire softly repeated over and over and over again as if he was in a hypnotized trace. His soft butterfly kisses become more aggressive and possesive as if he was claiming Rory. He sucked on his skin, leaving a trail of bright red hickies in his wake.

He hardly waited for Rory to get use to one finger, as he tried to force in a second. He was becoming lost in his desire for the human. He wanted more...needed more!

He moved his fingers in and out, starting off slow but he soon picked up the pace, shoving his fingers in and out of the human quite aggressivly, twisting and scissoring the boys entrance. And the moment he saw Rory's tears...his kisses returned back to Rory's face to help distract him from the pain, his kisses becoming gentle and sweet as he licked his salty tears away, whispering over and over again..."I love you...i love you.....i love you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory wasn’t sure what he had expected.

The stream of I love you, the feel of something flying towards them, the possessive kisses turning his skin raw or the way he felt one and then two fingers stabbing at him wasn’t it!! Not exactly.

The tears came on their own. His body shaking a little. “I-it h-hurts.....” he squeezed his eyes shut. Trying to breath. Trying to relax and adjust and let the man inside.

He’d been told that this often hurt the first few times..... but Luc was only using his fingers and already his hole burnt and clenched around those uncaring and invading digits! He knew how large the guy was.... he’d split Rory in two if he wasn’t careful! What then? How could this even be possible?

“S-slower....” he begged, whimpering softly as he squirmed beneath the man. “I-I’m not trying to escape you, Kaname.....” Was Luc worried that Rory might run? Change his mind? Say it was a joke? “I love you too,K-Kaname.” His smile wobbled shyly. A mix between awe, uncertainty and pain.

Saying ‘that word’ had caught Rory by surprise too, but he didn’t regret it. Rory shook slightly, body trembling with a concoction of fear and desire. “D-don’t make me regret.... slower..... p-please?” He swallowed roughly, fingers going to play with Luc’s hair, to caress his locks and to momentarily hold his mouth to him.

Rory briefly wondered what he must looked like. The innocent and naive man being consumed by a horny vampire.

His own erection wasn’t as solid right now, the discomfort turning him to a semi. That was okay though. He could do this.... give his body to Luc.... even if it hurt. He only got one first time though.

Rory tried to relax. Tried squeezing and relaxing his guardian muscle and chute around the invasion. But he was too inexperienced to do much else! So he tried to hold on to Luc instead. If it hurts too much.... maybe he’ll let me hug him at least? Rory doubted any power on Earth could stop the inevitable now though..... they were going to have sex. Scary.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was in a trace...finally being able to be this close to the human was...addicting. For years he had yarned to touch Rory in such a way...so naturally he was closing his control. Luc hardly noticed the human trembling and shaking underneath him.

“I-it h-hurts.....”[/Quote]

Luc ingored Rory...not really noticing how much the other was struggling to adjust.

“S-slower....”[/Quote]

Luc pressed on, shoving his fingers deep inside him and pressing on his inner walls...searching for his weak spot. His lips and tongue teasing and sucking on Rory's nipple until it became raw and red.

Feeling Rory squirm, Luc only tightened his hold on him. Deep down he was scared...now that he had Rory...the mere thohght of him running away and leaving him was heartbreaking. The human had always kept his distance from him...and he was worried that at someone point...at any second...he'd push him away.

“I-I’m not trying to escape you, Kaname.....” [/Quote]

So far Rory's words hadn't reached the vampire but now....they had. He paused, raising his head and looking down at Rory....pulled out of his lustful and horny trace...he could now see the discomfort he was causing the human.

“I love you too,K-Kaname.”[/Quote]

Those words...there was so much hesitation in them...uncertainty.

“D-don’t make me regret.... slower..... p-please?”[/Quote]

He begged him. For a moment Luc didn't move, feeling bad that he lost control of himself for a moment. No wonder Rory was scared of him. He tensed feeling the human run his fingers through his hair...

It felt good and yet...odd. He wasn't use to being touched.

He glanced down and saw that Rory wasn't even hard anymore, but semi....

The human suddenly clung to him...expecting the worst judging by his thoughts and fear. He was scared....Scared of going all the way...Scared of the pain...and scared of him and what he was. I...went to far.... He thought to himself as he slowly removed his fingers. He leaned down and laid a few gentle kisses on the boys cheek before moving the kisses down his body.

I'm sorry I pushed you too hard...I'll go slower...I don't want to hurt you..

He informed the human...as his tongue and lips moved down his body, only stopping when he reached the boys inner thigh. He sucked on his skin, forcing open his legs. It seems Rory was rather shy and kept trying to close them.

I'll make you feel good.... He whispered seductively in his mind. He made eye contact with Rory as he laid a kiss at the tip of his cock before licking it as if it was sweet candy. His hands holding open Rory's now trembling legs as he suddenly took the man's rod into his mouth. Blowing him.

He sucked on him slowly and gently, his tongue swirling around him in a rather loving manner.

Guest syaoran-puu

It seemed Luc wasn’t listening. Couldn’t listen? Maybe he should of slowed down with the man’s name? Maybe he should have thought this through more thoroughly? Tried to prepare himself perhaps? Luc had warned him what would happen if he said his name.

Every now and then Luc would rub a particular spot inside him and pleasure would zip and zing through his body! Unlike anything he felt before. What the fuck was that! He was rather ashamed of the moans he made in those strange moments. Lewd and lust things filled only with desire despite the pain.

Rory blushed. He really wasn’t trying to escape. He doubted Luc would let him anyway, not now.

Finally, Luc seemed to realise what was happening. To snap out of the deep trance that had driven him.

Rory him a shy, wobbly smile. “Thank you, Kaname.” He said softly. Appreciating that Luc was slowing down for him, most likely against his own instinct. Luc even pulled his fingers out. His hole fluttered as if missing something now, but it only made Rory blush more. Sure enough, his shyness kicked in, sure enough he tried to close his legs around Luc’s look until Luc spoke to him again.

It was strange what impact those words had upon him. With a soft whimper he spread his legs in welcome to him.

Luc wasn’t telling him what to do in return, and Rory honestly had no idea! The only thing he could think of was to reach and tenderly touch Luc’s hair again. An instinct of his own driving him to want to touch his lover too.

Then Luc took his cock in his mouth and Rory’s world exploded into colour. “Agh.... shit!” He nearly lost himself. Luc was.... savouring him? He felt oddly cherished and loved and cared for in this moment. Even as that wicked mouth went to work. Wait... where those fangs? So close to his.... he dismissed the thought as Luc continued. It felt too good to care about sure things now!

His legs shifted to wrap around Luc’s head. A slight rock to his hips as he became a creature of only desire and need for his partner.

With a shaking hand he touched Luc hand and, with bright red cheeks, guided it back to his intimate hole.

His balls drew up, squeezing in their own need. Rory felt his fingers glide to Luc’s shoulder, blunt fingernails digging in as he moaned with nothing but pleasure and desire. “S-so good, Kaname!” His voice wobbled for an entirely different reason this time! “I trust you.” Rory smiled down at him.

I want to be connected to him too. Why hadn’t I realised that before now? Whatever the reason, it didn’t matter. What mattered was they were together now!

———————

Bastian paced his bedroom for a long time. It couldn’t be? Could it? And yet... there it was! A path Bas had thought changed had returned. But why now? After all these years!

The only thing he could think of was Rory. He was the only change. The only difference! With a frowned he wandered to find his mother, she was always the only one to truly understand him. Bastian found her reading beside the fire he sat near her, he couldn’t help but admire her. She was stunning, his sister took after her so much. Utterly gorgeous woman. Sometimes he wondered if he was jealous of his elder brother.... except? He knew he wasn’t the committing type. Hadn’t wanted to marry his sister. He liked his flings and hordes of willing bodies surround him.

Sweat currently marked his brow and his hair was dishevelled.... after he finished speaking with her they both knew what he’d likely do. Go out and fuck anyone willing. It was always the way! Always the same. The visions grew too much and he reached out and claw at any connection and distraction he could. Needing the distraction and feeling of flesh around him. Even if the connection was temporary he craved it completely.

Bastian’s actions all those previous years had been for nought now it seemed! All that pain for nothing! Guilt chewed and clawed at him.

“I saw it again.” He frowned at her, closing his eyes and shaking his head. “Luc’s death.”

Guest Sosuke0549

There were no words...no simple words to describe how Rory made him feel...even he himself couldn't really comprehend it all. There was just something about the human...he was just so....so....warm. When he heard Rory thank him he felt his body tense up...He was far too nice for his own good...and so naive. Rory had zero idea of how difficult this was for him...how difficult it was for a vampire to have sex with a human without biting them. If he only knew about the countless hours and years he spent on developing his self control...if he hadn't been born as a pureblood...then he would of killed him by now...

Rory whimpered, hesitant to let his guard down but soon...he began to listen, speading his legs for him. He felt Rory's hands find there way into his hair, tugging on his lightly.

In this moment his senses were as keen as ever...he could hear every sound the human made...every heart beat...every breath...as well as read his thoughts, body language and aura. He knew that Rory wanted to touch him but he felt too inexperienced and shy...lacking confidence.

Knowing this, Luc thought that Rory was unbelievablely adorable. Did he yearn for his guidance again?

?Agh.... shit!? [/Quote]

Luc couldn't help but feel rather giddy hearing the human curse underneath his breath. Your sweet~ He whsipered in the others mind, continuing to suck and lick on his cock. His fangs were still very much there, however...Luc was far too experienced at this, he wouldn't dare let his teeth or fangs hurt the human.

Kaname flinched as Rory suddenly shifted, his legs wrapping them around his neck, and the slight rock of his hips, moving and thrusting into his mouth.

He never would of imaged that Rory could be this lude~ It honestly excited him. He thought Rory would be too his innocent and sweet...the human was honestly an angle that he wanted to taint.

His soft sucking only stopped for a momemt when he felt the human reach for his hand and guided it to his entrance. Luc glanced up at Rory, hesitant but after a moment, he slipped his middle finger into the human with ease, searching for his sweet spot. This time he moved slowly, turning his finger and pressing on Rory's inner walls and so far the the human was responding well. He couldn't help but feel rather cocky as Rory moaned and groaned in pleasure.

?S-so good, Kaname!...I trust you.?[/Quote]

Trust....it hadn't taken Luc long to regain the humans trust....but now that he had it, he felt rather relieved. Happy. And after reading his thoughts, he knew the human wanted to be even closer to him...but....he wasn't quite sure if Rory was ready to go all the way with him...

Your going to want to pull away...don't~ He informed the human before swallowing his cock and deep throating him with ease. He made soft sounds so his throat would vibrant, which in turn would heighten the others experience...and while he did that...he found Rory's G spot.

The human practically jumped and shrieked when he pressed on his weaknesses...now..he wasn't dare stopping. He contuied to suck and press on Rory's spot, not letting up once until he felt Rory's body convulse and his warm cum fill the back of his throat. He made sure to hold the human down, not letting him escape or pull out....and he also made sure to swallow every last drop of cum the human gave him.

I like the sounds you make~ He released the humans cock from his mouth, which was covering in his warm silva. He quickky licked his lips and hovered over the human once more, kissing his chest as he entered a second finger into him. For someone who's so tight...your sucking in my fingers...begging for more~ He started scissoring the human slowly, while moving his lips to the boys neck and then cheek, seductively nibbling on his ear. "If I really had my way with you....I bet you'd run away~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julia sat in the library, reading by the fire. She found it relaxing and often found herself staring into the buring and breathing flicker of light. However her attention turned to her middle child as Bastian came into the room frantic. She saw the sweat on his brow and his messy hair and she simply thought...'not again.'

Something must of happened another vision...another future that was no doubt tormenting her son and just like always...he'd respond by having sex with someone. Julia didn't really like how Bastian handled his frustrations but...she understood it...

"What happened sweetheart?"

?I saw it again...Luc?s death.?[/Quote] She coudlnt help but pause, taken aback by his words. She quickly ushered him to sit down next to her as she took his hands in hers. "What happened? Please tell me what you saw?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Luc was masterful. Rory had to give him that. That tongue.... that hot heat around him.... even the way that finger pressed for advantage inside him! It was all enough to drive him crazy. To make him crave and long for more! That talented finger kept pressing on something that made him feel unhinged and wild too!

His body wasn’t his right now. It was a beast born of desire and lust. Moans and grunts. Thrusts and shivers. Instincts Rory had never known before drove him....

And then he came again! Twice by Luc’s hand. Twice in one night. Sure enough he wanted to pull back, his body almost too sensitive as Luc drew his seed from him!

Rory covered his mouth a moment, in an effort to cover those lewd noises that spilled so freely from his lips. Rory was rather embarrassed! Even as Luc told him he liked them. Rory felt his cheeks blush brightly as heavy eyes looked down at the man. This magnificent vampire.

His chest shuddered. “Can’t help it!” He moaned out. Rory didn’t know if his body really was sucking him in like that.... was it? Or was Luc just teasing him again?

One finger became two. But Luc’s words confused him. Is he wanting me to run away? Rory’s body arched into those kisses. His hand moved to hold him. “I-I won’t run.....” Luc had already warned him what would happen if he said his name. He could hardly blame the man now!

His hole reacted to those fingers buried in him, fluttering and clenching around the invasion. He couldn’t imagine Luc ever fitting inside of him.... “I won’t run....” he said a little more confidently, smirking shyly. “No where to go anyway....” maybe Luc was nervous too? Maybe he’d been thinking about this for a long time....? Rory doubted he’d managed to met such high expectations though? Maybe he should ask him to stop? Save Luc the disappointment of his virginity.....? But wouldn’t that mean they’d never have sex? Rory doubted Luc would ever let another touch him now.... but would Luc bed others? Rory shut those thoughts off. Best not to think of them when lying naked below the guy....

He swallowed and glanced away from those heated red eyes. Rory was caught by the fire and burning up. Luc surrounded him. “It feels strange.....” he admits. Pressure and pleasure mixed in one. “......but you can do m-more.... if you w-want to.” His face was bright red as he glanced back to Luc. Did he want to? “Just t-tell me? What to d-do....” So far he felt like a ‘receiver’ only... but he wanted to please Luc too.

———

Bastian sat, squeezing his mother’s hands a moment. He was quiet, thoughtful as he tried to draw up details. “It wasn’t as lucid as some visions are. The details more wispy.... like they’re not set in stone yet.” He’d felt that before too. Had tried to save his brother by severing a connection.... he shouldn’t have. He still regretted his actions to this day. Could tell no one. “But there’s blood.... humans.... a man with.... a scar....” he touched his own chin and draw a line to his clavicle. “I get the impression he’s protecting someone.” Probably Rory. “But it’s never enough.....”

His hand relaxed complete as he stared blankly into the flame. “A serpents ring. Black and green. A beheading. Luc’s head paraded as a warning.... laughing.” He frowned. “It always ends with laughing.”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc kissed Rory's forehead seeing him blush... he loved hearing the sounds he made. It was like music to his ears. And it was clear that the human liked his kisses, since he was arching into them so obediently.

“I-I won’t run.....” [/Quote]

He told him...which made Luc pause for a momemt.

The pureblood was a little nervous, sure. He was a vampire after all and had to constantly control and hold himself back. But he was mostly worried about Rory. It was clear to him that the human never touched himself from behind. He was so tight that it was hard to even separate or move his two fingers inside him. He would have a difficult time trying to penetrate him without tearing him or causing him pain/discomfort. And Luc....didn't want to ruin Rory's first time. But as the seconds past he could hear the humans thoughts go around and around...and at one point the human thought that giving him his virginity might disappoint him...worrying about not being able to satisfy him and that eventually he'd just bed another. Was this really what Rory thought about? About him? And while there in bed no less!

The human turned away, shyly saying he felt strange but could keep going. His eyes looking so desperate as he said,

“Just t-tell me? What to d-do....”[/Quote]

Unhappy that he was on the ‘receivering’ end. Luc could see that he wanted to please him but...he wasn't sure how too.

He sighed softly, his lips brushing up against Rory's as he traced his perfect pink petals with his tongue.

"Rory...its not that simple..." He whispered, kissing him slowly. Yes....Rory would never be able to fully satisfy him... at least not sexually. Vampires had an extremely high sex drive....and Rory's human body was limited. Kaname could have sex for hours...8-10 rounds to calm him down...Rory would be lucky if he even stayed conscious for 2 rounds...let alone 10. Perhaps with a little bit of his blood the human could last for 4...but....he wasn't about to push him this early. If I tried to penetrate you now, I wouldn't be able to fit inside you...in truth...you need to be stretched out and prepared properly...but if I keep going...and force my way in...you'll tare...and the pain will be so intense you'd most likely faint....Causing you pain and discomfort is something I never want to do to you again...So...as much as I want to keep going...your just not ready yet Rory...We just...need to move a little slower...okay?

He slowly removed his fingers, and pulled back slowly, just enough where he could look down at the human and admire his body...He smiled softly. "Don't look so sad...are you that horny that you don't care if I break you?" He teased, and yet there was some truth to his words. He shook his head and brought the boys left leg on to his shoulder, kissing and sucking on his skin as he looked down at him.

What I want is you.......You know Rory...Tonight I have learned a lot more about you that I was unaware of......Like how lude you are~ His fingers creased the humans legs, moving down to stroke his cock. And the sounds you make... He moved his hand up the humans body, pinching a nipple. Your quite naughty~He grinned, titling his head slightly. "What do you want me to do Rory~ I can tell just by looking at you...that you don't want to stop...but your scared of going any further and of the pain..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julia listened in horror as Bastian informed her on what he saw. She gasped covering her mouth in disbelief. She fell silent for a momemt, but there was panic in her eyes.

"P-perhaps we can call him to the house? Keep Luc here? Or...Could you look after him? Maybe stay with him for awhile? P-protect him? M-meanwhile I can have June do a little digging and see if he can get some information on your vision... "

She hugged Bastian tightly. "Thank you for coming to me sweetheart. I'm sorry you had to see that? Are you alright ? Do you wish for me to stay with you? " She creased his cheek, looking into her sons eyes with worry. He often saw horrible things and she feared for his mental health.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory felt his cheeks blush brightly as Luc spoke in his head. And damn.... but those words? He couldn’t help but be utterly flabbergasted and embarrassed by his words. “S-Sorry....” he swallowed gently. Rory couldn’t help but feel rather like a chastised child.

Of course Rory didn’t want to be broken or hurt. It had already hurt with just fingers when Luc had been in a trance.

“N-no.... it’s not that....” he blushed more. Was he just acting horny? Was he being too needy and wanton? “I do care.... I don’t want to be broken....” he hummed gently, looking away. Shy. It’s nice that he cares. I should feel cherished and happy. I’m glad he’s slowed down though. That the pain stopped.

He blinked as his left leg was pulled up over Luc’s shoulder. “I’m not naughty....” he chuckled lightly. “I’ve learnt that.... you’re rather lewd too though.... you’re very naughty...”

Listening to Luc speak more he squirmed uncomfortable. “I d-don’t know....” We don’t have to do anything.... or I can try to.... pleasure you somehow? He really was rather clueless.... but enthusiastic? At least now they’d gone this far... what harm was there continuing? Maybe we won’t go all the way today.... But that’s okay....

———

Bastian shrugged. “I don’t know, mother.” He frowned gently. Thinking about it. “I doubt he’d want to move in here again. And I suspect he’d immensely reject the idea of me crashing at his place....” he huffed his mum. “Especially with Rory there.” He shrugged lightly. “But I can try? If you want. At least offer?”

He frowned. Shaking his head. “No mum.... you can’t stay with me....” they both knew his self destructive behaviour. “....I’ll go to my usual place for a while.” Mindless sex. Lose himself to it. Forget... at least for a moment. Exhaust himself so he didn’t see more.

“I’ll be okay, don’t worry about me.” He stood and kissed her cheek. “I don’t want you to worry about it.” You just deserved to know. Bastian’s eyes were still rather haunted.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened and he couldnt help but smirk hearing the human call him 'naughty'. He sighed softly, lowering the others leg as he told him he wasn't sure what he wanted to do, But then...

We don’t have to do anything.... or I can try to.... pleasure you somehow?[/Quote]

Luc smiled softly...he knew what the other wanted all along...he was just...hesitant to give it to him. Luc didn't really trust himself if Rory was trying to please him. He perfered it if Rory was the one always receiving...no one had honestly ever pleased him before and even if Rory was rather clueless that didn't matter or effected the way Luc felt about him. Deep down he felt too vulnerable to let Rory do anything to him...or perhaps he felt like he didn't deserve it.

Maybe we won’t go all the way today.... But that’s okay....[/Quote]

Luc gently creased the human's cheek, spending a few seconds to just...look at him. This human....this living...breathing human...was his reason for living...

"Lets stop here for tonight...I'm sure your tired..." He whispered, kissing Rory's forhead as he slowly climbed off of the human and laid next to him, instinctly he wrapped his arms around Rory and pinned him against his body, hugging him tightly. He barred his chin into the back of his neck wanting to listen to his heartbeat and feel his warmth. Can I hold you while you sleep? ....and...you don't ever need to worry about pleasing me Rory...at least not righf now...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julia sighed softly. "I supoose you have a point...but I'm worried about him...if he won't come here, then will you please try to go to him?" She asked him rather desperately.

“ If you want. At least offer?”[/Quote]

"Yes...please do...I'll try to convince Luc to let you stay over for a few days...please...don't tell him any of this..." She sighed softly eyeing her son and listening to him saying that he'd be heading to his usual place for some mindless sex. If only Bastian would try to find a new way to handle these things.

“I’ll be okay, don’t worry about me.”[/Quote]

Its a mother's job to worry. " He stood, about to leave, but not before kissing her on the cheek. He told her not to worry once more but...she couldn't help herself. She quickly took his hand staring up into Bastian's rather haunting eyes. "Bastain...please be careful...and wear protection. Id rather not have any more illegitimate grandchildren..and be back by Monday...."

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory wasn’t sure how he knew... but he could tell that something was.... different? Or at least off? He frowned a little, just watching him. Did I do something wrong?

He got the distinct impression that Luc wasn’t willing to let him even try to reciprocate? But why? Would I be that bad? Yet as Rory looked.... he doubted that it was just that either, Or is he scared about something? Maybe this is just moving too fast for us both? They’d gone from being cautious around each other to wrapped up in each other in bed.... too soon?

Rory let the vampire pull away, settle behind him and pull him close once more. Spooning? His heart raced softly as the guy buried his nose into his neck. His breathing hitched. It was strange but nice. Having someone pressed against him....

Then he spoke in his head again again, Rory squeezed his eyes shut unsure. Don’t be upset by any of this. Just enjoy the moment Rory! He chastised himself. “You can hold me as I sleep.” He offered shyly. “But I’m not sure what you mean by the rest....” He chewed his lip. Isn’t it normal to want to make your partner feel good too? It’s not like I have much to offer... why wouldn’t he want to please him and worry about that?

He squeezed his eyes tighter. Trying to clear his mind and push everything else away. “Good night, Kaname.”

Despite his uncertainty and whirling mind, Rory eventually fell asleep. His mind replaying the night at Luc’s parents. The obedience in the bedroom, the terror gripping him as he was left alone, the flash of fangs, the climbing out of the window half naked, the running... Rory replayed it all on a loop. Shifting in his sleep, moaning softly. As if his brain was trying to figure something out.

———

Bastian wasn’t convinced he could persuade Luc of anything, especially without telling him ‘why’ but he’d try. His mother had asked and there were few things he’d deny her.

He rolled his eyes but smiled fondly, “don’t look at me like that, mum. None of them are mine. You don’t have any grandchildren.” He shrugged. “I’d let you pair me up in an arranged marriage but I wouldn’t stop doing this. And that just seems rude to whatever unfortunate soul got lumbered with me.” Few could contain his darkness. “I could exclusively fuck men tonight.” He winked. “No worry of grandchildren then.” Bastian was bi, he took pleasure where it came and never cared of the form it was offered in.

With a smile, put on just for her, he returned to his room only long enough to change and sort out his hair. One last look at his reflection and he headed out to the ‘Ugly Duckling Club’. Vampire friendly. And he needed someone he could take his strength out on!

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc sighed, entering the humans thoughts. You did nothing wrong Rory... He whispered, trying to reassure him.

Would I be that bad? [/Quote]

He sighed again, shaking his head. He was so simple minded. He listened as Rory contuied to question him as well as himself. But....rather than voice his opinion, Kaname just held Rory tighter. He had always yearned to be this close to him. But Kaname could sense that Rory was....a little upset...Upset that he stopped. Or that he didn't allow the human a chance to reciprocate.

As much as Luc wanted Rory to touch him and...love him...he was a little worried that he might get carried away again and lose himself in his lust...and since Rory was nowhere near ready to take a beating from behind...having the human touch him was just...a bad idea.

“You can hold me as I sleep...But I’m not sure what you mean by the rest....”[/Quote]

"Rory...you haven't forgotten that I can read any and all your thoughts..." He sighed softly, and started to kiss the back of Rory's neck. I'm glad that you want to touch me...to please me...its just...I don't think we're ready yet...and stop belittling yourself...you have plenty to offer.

“Good night, Kaname.”[/Quote]

Luc smiled softly, nuzzling into the others neck..."Sleep well, Rory..."

Luc made sure to stay very still. Waiting until Rory fell asleep before pulling back a little. He looked down at Rory's face...he looked so peaceful and vulnerable. Kaname gently ran his fingers through the human's hair, admiring his beauty. This reminds me of when you were little...and how you always fell asleep on my lap or shoulder...I would just sit and watch you sleep for hours...Wondering what you were dreaming about...watching as your chest rises and falls...and I couldn't help but think....how relaxing it was to see you so...at peace. He leaned down, kissing Rory's forehead. "I love you...Rory..so much...that it hurts..." He muttered.

He thought about leaving but...decided against it when he noticed Rory's demonor change. He seemed to be having a nightmare. Tossing and turning...even sweating. Luc continued to hold the boy...hoping he'd feel his body and get some sort of reassurance from it. He was hesitant to wake him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julia frowned slightly, falling silent as Bastian spoke....she felt bad for him and wished she could help him. She saw and understood his suffering. "I hope you fall in love one day Bastain...then...you will understand..You deserve to be happy. " She sighed softy watching him go, telling him to be careful.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuno found himself sitting at the bar. He wasn't really old enough to drink but the bartender often gave him alcohol to help make things easier for him. He was what you'd call...an Escort, working at the Ugly Duckling Club. He offered up his body and blood to vampire's in exchange for money.

Before becoming a slut...he was homeless and lost everything. His father abused him and his mother before walking out on them...and his mother past away due to an illnesses, leaving him homeless and alone at the age of 15...He struggled to survive out in the streets for a year before a mysterious man saved him form the cold winter night and starvation. The man offered him a place to stay...food...money...peace...all in exchange for his blood...and body..

Yuno wasn't really surprised by the existence of vampires...he was honestly too broken to even care. He didn't have any self worth or dignity...and he had forgotten what it was like to be loved and cared for. So doing this....was fine.

He touched the bandages on his wrists and neck...The bites from his pervious customer still remained...but he knew that it was only a matter of time before they faded away.

"Yuno...Should you even be here?"

He said nothing, keeping his head low. The bartender sighed heavily. "Does the Master know your here?.....Judging by your silence I'm guessing he doesn't know....You really should take better care of yourself...What will it be today?"

"One Red shot.."

The man shook his head in disproval. "Seriously? I think you might be addicted...You plan on taking a client tonight even though you haven't even fully healed yet?"

"One...bloody shot...please.." The man bit his lip before turning away to get the human his drink.

This club was mostly for Vampires...it was a place for them to be the monsters they truly were....to bite and fuck whoever they wished while dancing the night away.

The bartender handed Yuno his red shot, and he quickly downed it with ease...it contained two simple ingredients...vodka..and a few drops of vampires blood.

In seconds he was hit with a rush of emotions...his body becoming hot and tingly all over. He sighed softly, already looking drunk and horny as his eyes turned to the door. There was a crowd of people gathering but...why? Was it the master or?

"Lord Bastian has returned!"

"I hope he chooses me~" A female shrieked. A pureblood was here...

Yuno had only heard of the man...he had never seen him in real life...but as he walked through the crowd he couldn't help but stare....his heart suddenly beating out of his chest....He was so handsome...he even had a great body and yet...his eyes...they looked so...sad.

original.jpg

Name: Yuno Toshiro

Dislikes: Thunder Stroms, the cold, being hungry.

Personality: A kind and gentle soul. He's quite and keeps to himself. Rarely talks to others and is use to pain and being mistreated.

Background: His father was abusive to him and his mother before walking out on them, which was honestly one of the best days of his life, but shortly after that his mother fell ill and died right in front of his eyes while being kicked out of there house.

After his mothers passing he was homeless for a year standing at deaths door...before he was offered a job to be a escort for "special " clients.

Guest syaoran-puu

Luc might say he hadn’t done anything wrong.... but it didn’t necessarily feel like he’d done nothing wrong. He was trying to accept it. But Rory had always been a worrier.... especially since his teenage years. He’d definitely become a more nervous person over the years. But fending for yourself for so long did that.

Rory huffed, blushing brightly and looking back at him. “Yes. I forget, often.” He admits. “Because I don’t usually have to guard my thoughts.....” He frowned and looked away. Rory tried to settle. “You’re not.... you’re not meant to hear everything... please don’t be offended by anything you hear!” He squirmed embarrassed. “Right. Just not yet. I get it.” Rory did. And he knew Luc was right too. They weren’t ready to go all the way. Maybe Luc was worried about his control again too? He couldn’t blame the vampire for being cautious.

It seemed that being held helped him to sleep. Rory was soon fast asleep and dreaming. It started off nice. Walks in Kaname’s parents gardens. Talking with his parents. Playing with Kaname. Driving in the car. But it soon morphed into something deadlier. Red eyes. Blood. Fangs. Death. He shifted in his sleep. Moaned. Muttered. Felt alone. Abandoned.

But then something changed again. Rory whimpered softly but settled as he snuggled down. His dreams fading to black. But the nothingness was a welcome relief.

————

“Awwwww. Sorry mum. Never was built for love.” He shrugged, playfully winking at her. Bastian doubted his lifestyle was going to change any time soon. It would need one hell of a catalyst!

In the club... it proved just that. Instantly he was surrounded by gorgeousness and eagerness. “Sorry ladies.” Bastian winked at a few. “I’m looking for a man tonight.” Or men. Hell! A harem right now was possibility too. Company was good. The distraction necessary.

He stroked a few peoples cheeks, winking at them to keep them keen as he walked to the bar.

As he approached he spotted someone just his type. Small frame. A little haunted looking. Sexy little bod. Young. Too bad it seemed he’d been well used already. Shame, Bastian bet the kid had a great arse!

Bastian ignored the kid, purposely, curious what he’d do or thing. “Give me the usual.” He called to the barkeep. Cup of blood tablets. Gross, not his favourite.... how his family lived on them was beyond him. But he didn’t have the control to fuck a human right now and not harm them without the added nutrition. Curious he tried tapping into the kids thoughts. Grinning to himself. He thinks I’m sexy.... wait.... sad eyes? No one ever says the sad eyes. Not with this charming smile in place. Interesting kid.

Still, Bastian ignored the kid. “Anyone that might interest me tonight?” He winked at the barkeep. “Male preferably.” He’d promised his mother. Bastian was definitely a mama’s boy.

Guest Sosuke0549

Yuno couldn't help but quickly face forward, realizing that the vampire was heading his way. He knew it was rude to stare, so he simply turned his attention else where.

As the pureblood reached the bar he didn't even knowledgeable him...although Yuno wasn't excepting him too. He was pretty much royalty from what he had heard from the others and possessed abilities that frightened many. Why would he even pretend to see him...he was trash...food...a waste of space...

“Give me the usual.”[/Quote]

"Coming right up Lord Bastain"

Even though people are fawning over him...the mood in the room has completely changed...i-its suffocating...Why...why are people so scared of him? He knew what it was like to be attacked, bitten, and violated by a vampire...It was scary...painful...soul sucking...what separate the other vampires from this pureblood? He glanced up at the man...getting another look at his features. He was handsome...yes there was no denying that but also... intimidating.

“Anyone that might interest me tonight? Male preferably.”[/Quote]

The bartender blinked, titling his head to the side as he gave the man a wine glass filled with water and desolving blood capsules. "Well...A lot of our...e- experienced escorts are out at the moment so tonight we mostly have newbies...But I'm sure I can find someone that meets your standards and expectations~" Yuno frowned, biting his lip. He knew that none of the newbies would want to tackle sleeping with a pureblood; and a lot of them hadn't had enough sex to last a single round with a normal vampire....they were screwed...

He looked down at his wrists, staring at his bandages...He must of looked rather distasteful in front of the man...perhaps fragile and weak...a miserable loss cause...which was all true but...he thought about his masters words...remembered the painful beatings and lessons he learned about always needing to please there customer's...even if he didn't necessarily want too...he was the only one who could do it but.....even he found himself sitting sill. Was he....scared?

"I-I can...do it.." He muttered.

The bartender shot Yuno a cold and dark glare that sent the boy crawling back into his hole of disappear. The vampire quickly turned to Bastain's, laughing faintly. "Haha- ingore him...Lord Bastain, how about I have one of our hosts introduce you to some of our guys.."

"I am one of the top hosts here...and my blood type is AB-..."

"YUNO! That's enough.." AB- was an extremely rare blood type. It was uncommon among humans and about 1 out of 1000 humans had it...it would be foolish for the pureblood not to jump at the chance.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian heard every word of the kids thoughts. It seemed he had a similar story to a lot of the escorts he’d been with. If only you knew the truth of me, you’d be scared too. Bastian sensed fear in him.... but not necessarily toward him.... this master of his perhaps? The one who had beaten submission into him? Deciding to see how he reacted, he spoke directly into the kids mind. Because they know what I can do, little rabbit. Prey. Bastian’s prey. For the first time he glanced his way, amusement licking his expression before he schooled it and glanced back to the barkeep and his drink.

Picking it up he sipped it. Bland as always. Growing frustrated by the abysmal offerings on hand he growled out. “Do not insult me.” Menace ringing in each word. His eyes glowed red as he looked at the useless bartender, frowning slightly. No way a newbie survived him.... even if he tried to be ‘gentle’. He was too wild and unpredictable tonight. Control wasn’t his thing. He needed to lose himself in willing flesh not split someone into pieces.

Then he heard the kid speak. Red eyes snapped to him, an amused smile spreading slowly on his face like ripples over a lakes surface. It appeared almost charming, a credit to why so many fell at his feet. He didn’t remove his eyes even as he listened to the barkeep and replied. “Why? Why don’t I want this one?”

His hand snapped out so fast, a humans eyes wouldn’t have clocked it. One minute he was stood drinking blood wine and the next his free hand was around Yuno’s throat, holding him firm but not to the point of pain. “Yuno, is it?” He could tell the kid was scared, yet compliant. Receptive to his fate. He examined the bandages clinically, like a trainer examining new horse stock. Releasing his hold he picked up and sniffed the kids drink. “Ah. Are you a blood addict, by any chance?”

Bastian put both drinks down and captured the kids wrist, unwrapping one the bandage. “You look well used. Why should I bother with you?” His red eyes challenged as he looked Yuno straight in the eyes again. Flinch. Go on. Look away. Everyone always does. He thought to himself. His mother wanted him to find love.... impossible. No one could ever love a beast.

“Stand up. Let me inspect your goods.” He demanded, mostly ignoring the barkeep now. His eyes scanned him approvingly. Shapley arse, on the thin side, good hips though. Bastian could imagine fucking him for hours... and yet? His eyes snapped to the barkeep. “Why are you trying to keep me away from this one? When you clearly have nothing better than damaged goods in stock tonight? And a top host? If he’s to be believed. I would have thought you’d want me all over him.” Again he moved, using his speed to overwhelm the human. He grabbed the back of Yuno’s head and back, pulled his body flush with his own before he tilted him so Yuno had to look at him. Had to take him in. Leaning closer.... almost as if he might kiss him... Bastian smirked. “Are you afraid of me, little rabbit? Do you think you can handle what I’m packing?” His lower hand shifted so their hips pressed flush together and the human could feel his monster cock. A trait that ran in the family. Bastian had broken other men before. “How many people have you slept with already tonight? How many have fed from your delicious blood?” There was amusement in his eyes, as if he got off on the chase. A true hunter.

Guest Sosuke0549

Yuno flinched hearing the vampire invade his thoughts...he didnt even consider the fact that he might be listening...and finally the pureblood looked at him, which honestly sent chills down his spine...his smile...it was enchanting....overwhelming frightening and yet....still full of sadness. He had seen plenty of vampires...as well as there smiles...which all made him feel sick to his stomach...but this man...was different somehow.

He watched as Lord Bastain sipped his drink, feeling insulted that the bartender was suggesting that he take a newbie.

?Do not insult me.? [/Quote]

The sheer tone of his voice made Yuno and the bartenders bodys tense up...as if being controlled by a dark force. What was this overwhelming presence? This pressure in his lungs and in the air....this darkness that was suffocating him... was it really coming from this..vampire? Yuno had never experienced such overwhelming strength, fear, and anger."I-I...M...s-s...s-sorry! Sorry! I'm terribly sorry Lord Bastain..T-that was not my i- intention-- fo-forgive me." Yuno glanced over at Devin...he had never seen the man so...afraid. He was always so cool and collected.

"Why? Why don?t I want this one?"[/Quote]

Yuno jumped, gasping in shock as he suddenly felt Bastain's hand around his neck....his response was rather delayed since the vampire moved faster then he could comprehend. "A..ah..." Devin held up his hands as if to helplessly urge the pureblood to wait.."M-my lord...You are t-the first pureblood he has encountered...he's f-foolishly naive...and still recovering from a blood party..." A blood party was just a fancy term for an orgy...which explained the multiple fang marks on his neck and wrists. Devin was also hesitant on handing the human over given the fact that Yuno was the masters most cherished and prized possession...if Bastain were to kill him tonight...Devin would most likely be killed with him by the owner of the club. He knew his master wouldn't miss any of his new puppets but Yuno was a rare and extraordinary find..and the owner of the club had an enjoyable time breaking him in beating after beating, rape after rape, and humiliation after humiliation.

"Yuno, is it?" [/Quote]

Mentally...Yuno was holding his grown, but physically his body was falling apart. As if it naturally new he was standing face to face with a monster. Evey bone in his body was telling him to run! He started to tremble hearing the man say his name...

He always felt so lifeless when ever the owner of the club or his clients said his name but...oddly enough...in this very moment...he felt honored to just be knowledged by him. He wanted to hear him say his name again.

It honestly felt like Yuno was playing with fire but...he wasn't afraid of being horribly burned. He had accepted his miserable fate along time ago...You exist to only be fucked and fed upon...You are nothing but cattle...and as such...you will behave like so...You will not dream...You will not hope...You will not object...Your only reason for living...is to pleasure and feed me and whoever else I deem worthy...You belong to me... His masters words filled his ears...recalling the day the man started to teach him what it ment to be an escort and his personal play thing. It didnt take the man long to break him...but unlike eveyone else...The owner didn't just stop there...Yuno's torment and schooling lasted alot longer then anyone else's....One month...one month or pure hell...one month of being treated less than a human being...it was honestly a miracle that he wasn't insane.

Yuno didn't move, he stared up at the vampire, feelings his eyes examine him...it felt like he was stripping him with just his eyes. He suddenly released him, allowing Yuno to breath...not realizing that he had been holding his breath the moment Bastain touched him but still...his eyes followed the pureblood as his attention shifted over to his drink, which he took the liberty of taking.

"Ah. Are you a blood addict, by any chance?"[/Quote]

It wasn't by choice...it was forced upon him...and now...he felt likd he couldn't live with out it. It was a nice escape and helped numb the pain. "..Y-yes.." There was no point in lying...after all...he had no pride...and the man could read this thoughts.

Yuno flinched feeling the pureblood take his wrist, removing the bandages.

"You look well used. Why should I bother with you?"[/Quote]

He wasn't worthy...especially in his current state...but he was special...a rare delicacy for vampires...and unlike the rest of the top escorts that were still unconscious and recovering from the massive blood orgy/party or the ones that were killed during the event....he...was still standing.

"B-because...I-im the only one who can s-satify you..." Perhaps he'd kill him....which wouldn't be so bad...Yuno feared his master more than death. He said those words to the man without looking away..yes this man terrified him...his eyes were so miscviously cold and haunting...but unlike the rest of the vampires he encounter they also had so much sadness in them.. they almost reminded him of his own eyes.

"Stand up. Let me inspect your goods." [/Quote]

With little hesitation, Yuno did as he was told, standing and slowly turning around in a circle for the other.

"Why are you trying to keep me away from this one? When you clearly have nothing better than damaged goods in stock tonight? And a top host? If he's to be believed. I would have thought you?d want me all over him."[/Quote]

Devin bit his lip, looking tense as he struggled to find his words. " I...W-we were not excepting you L-lord Bastian...The e-event we hosted a few days ago severely injured many of our escorts and we lost a few so our numbers have diminished...F-forgive me...I-I only fear for the humans health...h-hes...m-my masters...favorite..."

Yuno gasped, once again taken aback by the purebloods speed. One moment he stood before him and the next he was in the creatures arms, his hair being pulled as he was forced to look up, captured by Bastian's glowing red eyes. He was so close!

"Are you afraid of me, little rabbit? Do you think you can handle what I'm packing?"[/Quote]

Little rabbit...this was his second or third time calling him that...was it weird that he liked it? It was certainly better then 'bitch' or 'live stock' or 'slut'. He opened his mouth to speak but found himself quickly shutting it when he felt the vampire press his monsters cock up against his body. He was no doubt larger than his past client's...but again...who else could tame this pureblood? And if the man broke him...so be it."...Y-yes.." He muttered underneath his breath...he was lying. He wasn't sure if he could take in such a huge cock but...he was defiantly the only human around, willing to try.

"How many people have you slept with already tonight? How many have fed from your delicious blood?"[/Quote]

"Tonight....none...and..excluding my master...three..." His master rarely let other vampires feed directly from him...

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

“We’ll see if I feel magnanimous enough to forgive you.” Bastian said it rather dismissively. His focus clearly not on the barkeeper at all.

He laughed. A blood orgy? Naive? Bastian thought the word abused was much more appropriate. If he thought too much about it, he’d hear his mother telling him to do the right thing. He even imagined that his mother would rather like spoiling Yuno. A pity they’d never meet. Bastian wouldn’t be saving him. Even if he could see the guys thoughts. Could feel the terror of being raped and beaten into submission for over a month. Bastian wasn’t about to get in a fight for a human he didn’t know when his own focus was shot from the stupid vision! Maybe he’d try to see Yuno’s future. If he was a favourite he’d at least survive. Right?

An addict too. Bastian had enough of his own problems. He wasn’t about to judge the poor bastard. “Interesting. No shame.” Bastian winked. Clearly teasing. Different vices, but an addict was an addict.

Bastian was growing bored of Devin. He glanced back over, not hiding his growing frustration. “Your masters favourite? And yet he’s on the floor. Sat at a bar. Free to be touched by anyone. Offering himself up. Your master should keep a better eye on his property if he wants it safe.” A slow smirk spread over his face. “Or are you suggesting that your master would deny me the use of his favourite toy?” He quirked a brow in challenge. “When I could so easily just take it or dispose of it.”

Bastian smirked at the barkeep a moment longer then turned on Yuno once more. Do you really want to spend the night with me, little rabbit? I can not promise to go gentle on you. Nor is it likely you’ll be able to walk in the morning. He pushed the thought directly into his head so the barkeeper wouldn’t be aware of their conversation. That ‘Yes’ had been coupled with doubts of being able to handle him. In fact, Bastian had the distinct impression Yuno wanted him to break him. His cock had certainly broke lesser men and women before.

“Three? So you’ve given lots of your blood and yet think you can still handle a pure blood?” He laughed, Bastian was almost impressed by his arrogance. The smirk on his face amused.

He tossed Yuno over his shoulder in a swift movement. “I’ll take my usual room downstairs.” His red eyes dared Devin to challenge him. “No one is to disturb me. Even your master. Unless he wishes to feel my wrath. Do I make myself clear?” Bastian only waited a moment before heading off into the depths of the club and the private room he sought. He tossed the man onto the bed and locked the door. “Strip.”

Guest Sosuke0549

Yuno wasn't quite sure how to respond to Bastain's flirtuous mannerisms...most vampires were just...rude to him. He fell silent as the pureblood grew irritated with Devin. The man challenged him...pointing out his flaws and even belittling there master, but Devin only fell silent...even though he looked rather defeated.

"...y...yes...l-lord Bastain.."

“Or are you suggesting that your master would deny me the use of his favourite toy?”[/Quote]

The barkeeper froze, keeping his head low.

"..n..no..I....." He couldn't even talk....

But in all honesty Yuno didn't blame him. The pureblood was good at manipulating your words...he was cunning, clever, and intimidating. He bit his lip, feeling the vampires eyes on him again, hearing his voice in his head.

Do you really want to spend the night with me, little rabbit? I can not promise to go gentle on you. Nor is it likely you’ll be able to walk in the morning. [/Quote]

Was he seriously giving him a choice? How odd...was he showing concern ?

Yuno didn't have a choice...and he didn't care about the pain...it was honestly the one thing he was too...and the one thing that made him feel alive. If you'll have me Lord Bastain...I'd be honored. Was all he said. Giving the pureblood what many of his clients and master wanted to hear. He was already broken...what else could this man do to him...

“Three? So you’ve given lots of your blood and yet think you can still handle a pure blood?” [/Quote]

He suddenly laughed but Yuno wasn't sure why nor would he ask. He let out a small yelp feeling his entire body being lifted and tossed over a shoulder. Why were vampires so strong!

Devin didn't even flinch. There was no way he could stop the pureblood now, not to metion he was terrified of further angering the man.

“I’ll take my usual room downstairs.” [/Quote]

"Y-y...yes!!" His red eyes piercing through him like daggers.

“No one is to disturb me. Even your master. Unless he wishes to feel my wrath. Do I make myself clear?” [/Quote]

"C..crystal.." He muttered, watching as Bastain carried Yuno off, and once they were gone, Devin finally felt like he could breath again...but not before rushing out the backdoor of the club and throwing up. The air around Bastain was intense, especially when he was angery...it affected vampires more so then humans but that man...was a monster.

Yuno was tossed on the bed, his back hitting the matters first. He slowly sat up, watching as the vampire locked the door.

No escape...no interruptions...no backing out. He sat up waiting for the man to give him his orders.

“Strip.”[/Quote]

Yuno did as he was told, hesitantly taking off his clothes but doing it in a sort of elegant way....He removed everything so now he was bare, the only thing that remained were the bandages on his neck and left wrist. He pulled himself to the edge of the bed and sat there patiently. "M..May I touch you..my Lord." His tone rather emotionless with a hint of sweetness.

He knew that not all vampires liked to be touched...his master trained him well...he knew that he always needed to ask for permission before doing anything.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian had almost hoped for the guy to fight back. To resist. To react honestly. They really have broken him. A pity. Yuno’s body might be just Bastian’s type.... but there was no ‘challenge’ there. He wondered if he’d made a mistake... except there weren’t many options available and he’d likely kill a newbie unintentionally!

Bastian was still rather pissed at the barkeeper, but he supposed it wasn’t Devin’s fault. Not.... Entirely. Bas had been in a bad mood before coming here. He’d have been amused to learn the guy vomited.

Even with the door locked, a naked human and fresh nutrients running in his veins he felt unsettled. Visions and recollections haunting him. Luc’s dead eyes.... he wanted to run!

He growled, fangs flashing as he scowled into his own hand, trying to regain control. Stupid vision. It tormented him so. Maybe he should have stayed with his mother tonight!?

Then Yuno’s words hit him. Surprise flittered on his face as he refocused on the guy, almost as if just now recalling the human was there too. Haunted eyes took him in. Yuno was gorgeous. He used his finger to indicate he should come closer. “Come here, little rabbit.”

The kid didn’t fight. Of course he didn’t. Broken things always stopped fighting. Bastian stood still and just waited. When he was within reach he captured his chin. Looking into his eyes a long while, silent, as if searching for something. His grip softened a little as his thumb stroked the guys cheek. Almost like a lovers caress. Clearly this kid had been put through hell and back. Yet here he stood. Still surviving. “You must be a strong, little rabbit.” Bastian knee his mother had a soft spot for some humans..... Bastian had never really seen it before, but Yuno might do it. Broken like me.

Red eyes scanned his body. The fingers on his other hand stroking down his body. “You do realise you offered yourself to a monster. Especially in my current mood.” His eyes returned to look at Yuno’s face. “Yet here you are. Claiming to take honour in being with me?” He quirked a brow, fingers digging in deeper to his flesh.

“If. For one night. I granted you the ability to have whatever you wanted. Any wish. What would you request?” Bastian listened to his thoughts, he doubted Yuno would say anything that was true.... maybe even his mind would lie. Fractured as it was. “It’s okay to be afraid of me. Everyone is.” He winked. Almost.... playful. In the kids mind he spoke, You May touch me, if you wish. Little rabbit.