Aki

According to CIEL magazine May issue, a new anime of Junjou Romantica was announced. The second season was aired in 2008.

Source: MyAnimelist

It would be great if the 3rd season of Junjou Romantica will be out! :cuteonion46:

• Like 6

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

• SailorRishi

• Aki

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yes i hope Junjou Romantica is going to get 3 seasons, I have watched Junjou Romantica season 1 and 2, And i tottaly loved this anime. I have read manga of it to and I really liked the manga to, So i really hope Junjou Romantica is going to have 3 seasons.

• Like 1

I have read some news and sadly there will be no season 3 of Junjou Romantica ! There will be just a new JR DVD of JR and well next chapter of JR will be released at december 2012 which is sad :(

Here is what I have read

The announcement about JR is NOT season 3

December 20, 2012, JR manga volume 16 will be released. If you order the 3800 yen manga ahead of time, it will include:

- Special limited edition manga cover

- 20-min anime JR DVD with all 3 couples

- Special limited edition anime jacket cover

- Special…

• Like 9

Thats to bad, I whis Junjou Romantica have a season 3, But i for read the next manga chaper when is coming out,

• 1 month later...

Like many others, I was absolutely infatuated with the anime series. At that time, I had no idea that it was adapted from the manga. But having read the manga which is still blissfully ongoing, thank you very much, as much as it would so great to have a third season, perhaps include Junjou Mistake this time around, I feel very content now even if there wouldn't be a third season.

The manga is a haven of details and back stories and nowhere near as tame as the anime series which actually makes a lot of sense considering how deeply passionate the characters really are.

We all have our preferences and for me I can never ever get enough of the Junjou Egoist couple Hiroki and Nowaki. I could read them over and over and never tire of it. They're so inspiring and makes my heart a-flutter. I got passion, romance, angst, sexiness and fierce devotion all mixed in one delicious salad. :)

• Like 1

i wished to have a season 3 but i agree with yojichan now ...especially after they released Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

i am sure we're going to see more great anime

• 2 weeks later...

i wish they would have the conscience to release 3rd seasons of either Junjou or Sekai-ichi.. one of the best yaoi anime ever!!!

there are many fans here!! :(

mmm 。。。it is too short for every Junjuo's fans....but anywhere ...it is better than nothing~~:hamtaro-005 (21):

I saw the end of Season 2 a long, long time ago. I'm surprised its not out yet. But working more than one project- DOH!

perhaps include Junjou Mistake this time around

what are you looking for is already animated as Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi Season 2 Episode 6 :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We all wish either JR or SIH to get season 3. sadly the manga is walking very slow that it will be impossible to make a new season in this time soon :4yoyo22:

I wish Nakamura Shungiku sensei would draw more faster >.

awww, thats too bad that we wont be seeing a 3rd season! I'd want to know and see where are all the couples now, what they are up to or if they are being "swayed" by other characters leaf2

I hope they'll change their minds :cuteonion57:

might become true if Nakamura sensei work faster. but making a chapter isn't easy and take a long time. what we can do from here is just wait patiently. :)

時が全てを瘉す

well there is a rumor that the 3rd season of junjou romantica will be release...

i hope that will be true.....

and i hope it will be release as television anime ( Episode )

Not just an ova onion2

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys i found this here:

so if would be OVA or session 3, dunno here...since i not speak japanese:msn_red_fox 14

• Like 4

According to chinese blog:

According my last post, there will be no Junjou Romantica Season 3 BUT there’s a DVD Limited Edition (which means OVA) which will be released on 20th December 2012 with Junjou Romantica manga Vol.16! Honestly, I’m quite upset because there’s no JR season 3 but it’s better than nothing! So, cheer up!

It looks like it'll be a OVA instead of traditional episodes. Sorry to bring this news, I don't know whether it's good or bad news.

BTW The subtitles were in chinese.

• Like 1