• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

• SailorRishi

• Aki

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• 2 weeks later...

if the 3rd season for this anime came out that would be awesome:hamtaro-005 (12): i personally think that alot of people are actually looking for it somewhere:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...

Man I so want it to be made already .. they now have enough books to make a 3rd season... so maybe we can still have hope for one. I want it so badly TT-TT

I hope we will get a season 3 :_red_fox 18 I started reading the manga half way through watching the anime, and the manga is just wonderful, Nakamura Sensei is such a amazing writing one of the best Yaoi mangakas out there.

• 1 month later...

It would be great is there was a season 3 this was first yaoi anime that i saw. What would be greater is junjou romantica was a action live movie :hamtaro-005 (6):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It would be great if Junjou Romantica would be an live action. I wonder wich would be the perfect actors... :2yoyo4:

• 2 months later...

YES!!!!

I want that season 3 out NOW! Junjou Romantica truly stole my heart I really hope that 3rd season does happen and hope they make it long too. Omg my day has been made

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have read some news and sadly there will be no season 3 of Junjou Romantica ! There will be just a new JR DVD of JR and well next chapter of JR will be released at december 2012 which is sad :(

Here is what I have read

The announcement about JR is NOT season 3

December 20, 2012, JR manga volume 16 will be released. If you order the 3800 yen manga ahead of time, it will include:

- Special limited edition manga cover

- 20-min anime JR DVD with all 3 couples

- Special limited edition anime jacket cover

- Special…

Aww that's too bad.

There goes my hope....

I was sad to hear that there will be no junjou romantica season 3...

Still, i would continue reading the manga until the end.

The best part is coming... how will Misaki's brother react when he hear the news

Huhuhuhu.... *full of anticipation*

• 6 months later...

yes i am eagerly waiting for the 3rd season... Actually this anime needs unlimited episodes :D yayy for all JR fans! :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 4 weeks later...

nooo my JR :'( .. i want season 3.. no matter how many times u watch it..u will always crave for more :hamtaro-005 (15):

• 8 months later...
Like many others, I was absolutely infatuated with the anime series. At that time, I had no idea that it was adapted from the manga. But having read the manga which is still blissfully ongoing, thank you very much, as much as it would so great to have a third season, perhaps include Junjou Mistake this time around, I feel very content now even if there wouldn't be a third season.

The manga is a haven of details and back stories and nowhere near as tame as the anime series which actually makes a lot of sense considering how deeply passionate the characters really are.

We all have our preferences and for me I can never ever get enough of the Junjou Egoist couple Hiroki and Nowaki. I could read them over and over and never tire of it. They're so inspiring and makes my heart a-flutter. I got passion, romance, angst, sexiness and fierce devotion all mixed in one delicious salad. :)

If you want junjou mistake, watch sekaiichi hatsukoi ;)