Ye old quest! Or ye old quest guild!(male only world pref please)

Guest YaoiFun

Guest YaoiFun

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/22869-Genre-Idea-ALL-MALE-WOLRDS-BIG-IDEA My male only world idea but these RPs don't have to base on that. Nothing is really set here. I'm open to your ideas! This is more of base broad ideas to get things started! I also have very few limits. Incest be fun and BDSM. What do I have to do for the quest!? Says the character to the perverted character(me!)

Well because of this lock down why not have an RP that takes place outside! In the free fantasy world! Yup I'm trying to start up a quest RP! I don't believe I've actually done one. Has anybody? It must be fantasy! No technology! Only magic! That includes magic tolits and such. Okay maybe some modern stuff like stoves. Think LOTR

YC dose'nt have to have magic but maybe a class or type. But I like the idea evbody has w little magic, like Black Clover(gave up on that series)or My Hero Academia. Say magic is like quirks. This guy born with plant magic and this guy born with water magic ect. If you have a different idea or want more normal RPG stuff that's fine too! Oh yeah this can be multiplayer or we be a couple characters. A quest needs to start with 3 I hear.

So the quest! Dose it matter? It's about hot guys going off, being in close conditions together and things happen! Okay, okay I like the quest for the golden dildo. Maybe the king can't get it up anymore and needs the help? The prince comes along too because they'd need a virgin. Bahahaha, seriously would anybody wanna do this?

Okay how about the ye old need water quest big journey. The land dying because no more water. So the quest is for a magic gem or magic waterfall to get the water and rains back. Magic waterfall they collect it and poor it in the river or something.

This quest can be use with any mcguffin. This is about the quest/journey and hooking up! Not really about what's it for. But I have an idea about fertility. Say baby rate low or not at all and the quest for an ideal, jem, magic penis/dildo/pills or even a long lost [most likely] elves village that's suppose to have a cure!

Quest guild!

I've played some video games with this. So it's a guild that hires heros, guys looking to make a name for themselves or loser who don't mind fetching water for the lazy bum or busy farmer who can't be bother to do it themselves. It's quest put in by more normal folks(say really weak magic/quirks)who need help from professionals or so they think. This will be smaller and not long journeys. From choping down a big tree to helping pick farm food or being a gaurd for the farm. Anything can happen and getting some dick/ass along the way, maybe for payment is definitely one! Also th guild has teleport magic too. So y'all can come and go. Yeah these more of jobs quests than journey quests.

I have another guild idea but it involves anime/VG guys more than OCs. It can be more modren.

So the quest guild has different departments. All kinds of guys for your questing needs!

Need a pesky giant slain? Call for Eren Yeager or Levi Ackerman to kill it!

Got a ghost or loved one who won't pass on? Call for Ichigo Kurosaki! Or Toshiro or some other hottie from a ghost like anime. Also can do super natural stuff too.

Demons a problem? Then call for Dante or his hot bro Vergil!(They totally do it) or gosh,how many demon killing animes are there? Tanjiro can do it!

But what if only a demon can handle it? Or the demon causing trouble just wants to get laid. You call Sesshomaru! He'll talk fight or fuck for whatever mission. Along with Inuyasha and other good looking demons hungry for heh, work.

Need something handle at sea? Talk about powers! Luffy and co be glad to sail for you! Long as you have the meat! Other hotties be glad to help out too!

Need a fighter or trainer? Call on Gohan, Trunks, Ken, Ryu and any hunk you want to left the rock blocking your waterway for yas! These hunks be down for anything long as they get a meal and maybe a sleep over.

Need a spy or other ninja like stuff? Call on Kakashi Hatake or Naruto Uzumaki! Any hot ninja who can sneak around for you and many other things!

You get the idea! But I want this to be like they all live together in a big guild! Like apartments or small houses and there's training grounds, fileds and even a tavern. Whatever they could need and no end of cuties for those special needs that run the guild or they can hook up with another guild member. It's all open! Also a sex dungeon can be there. I wanna do some BDSM

Maybe Armin has a crush on Ichigo but Yusuke Urameshi likes him! Oh the drama that could happen. Maybe that cute goth farmer Sebastian(stardew valley)keeps hiring Gohan because he really likes him but is afraid to say it!

sebastian_from_stardew_valley_by_toshiohd-d9vegsc.pngHim!

All of this and more can happen! What quests do you want to do!!!!

Okay my fantasy quests guys! Mostly elves and demons or hybrids and such. I'm also open to nekos/beast men!

e098cf3e3640d6e2b0f377a83974d2e82e4c41a8.jpg

Belanor Beluar Bialaer Braern (I just like all these names! You pick one or I can)

c084708237c3202a786a5a3fd7aa5c72bfdd8f01.jpg

Dagon, demon or halfing. I'm open to hybrids

3301-1927133113.png

Taki

demons.jpg

Saevel Shael Siirist Sylvar(same deai)

57fb058235_67783860_o2.jpg

June

1305299979422.jpg

Taredd Tanyl Rolim Raibyr (any of these names)

40c9d105350468cd7ddac4d569d2d62e.jpg

Pyrder or Py for short

dba4che-9990f527-eaf5-4321-bda0-33c962746dba.jpg

Elven_demon.jpg

Dalyor Dakath Durlan Drannor Dannyd (they can both use any of these names)

ChaosWriters2020EsheMilana20-20Trea.jpg[/url]

Fai

35351194e4664a10aeafb03eb1576d4b04c063fd_zps1e8e8e73.jpg

Furfur or Furcas. Maybe a guardian

89f45bc2206aff3e60fcd9f1bd4b9e2cc744607f_zps63ec3046.jpg

M or I'll give him a name. Or maybe he's mysterious

9731e71d65de227e917067402094d7ef.jpg

Daero

cdc555c9bcb4c0d5f89e6b47fb506896.jpg

Jenos can be a dragon hybrid

1309158397595.jpg

Trii

yaoi2225.jpg[/url]

Allu

CHeMoSH_-_MY_GRiMoiRe.jpg

Chazz

animemale.jpg

Dagiel wizard

5aa584a8e7d22216bab48639598a0ae1.jpg

Jael wizard and maybe head of the guild

together_forever_by_hazhangzhong-d32gjb9.jpg

Dra-long or Shar-long. Wizard beast master,whatever

727f719ee4b86212ca9c554833b58034_raw.jpg

Marron wizard. Any of these guys can be guild head

2147c5974eb8160e1255798e796de1a7.jpg

Bloo Bo buu,any or these names wizard

2ebf4617da957c7fb7f4c69e30c80813.jpg

Damen Damon,willing to chznge name

efde5d0446a436be2bb629e0c0a15d6e.jpg

Maybe Damen brother Raymen or Raymond. willing to change name Wizards duh

d679627596cf59132ebdc8292480c271.png

Jenos, Lex, Rex, Zach, Blake. Any of these names. Also to change or use any of the names here with anybody here! Wizard

f066727d9c42c7bbcd0121998a71d299.jpg

Andy or some other sexy name. Do I need to say wizard?

anime.jpg

Dex can be a Incubus

WNnq6WOzhjl20f--0Mnx1w57481.jpg

Tin Rin Tengu Rengu any of these names

c2ac538f64c0c87cca256e87059bd9c6174e1ca3.jpg

Juchi

f07199df97b64ecbe544447eb7c30183--male-tiefling-character-names.jpg

Marax, Zexy, Max, Drago, Dragon. Demon, I have naughty pics of him as well

tumblr_mjzejbA3yz1rmchibo1_500_zpsd31a880e.jpga3ff61c0af33c700c947960a4e62137586d8291b_zpsf7e5aaba.jpgd8d882d48371ac8e63a056db5346dcc5fe25da60_zpsa36088be.jpg

Kaltz Lamento

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YaoiFun

https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/69240-Alford-sexy-mishaps-adventures!*OPEN!-All-male-world*?p=1325681#post1325681

OPEN TO ALL! This can multiplayer! Or even revolving. Somebody comes in and dose an adventure or sex scene what have you. Then you can leave if you want and let somebody else join and be the next adventure! So lets have fun with a plot what plot? RP! Though I'm willing to go serious too if anybody wants to! Long as sexy mishaps happen!

Okay so the idea is Alford gose on adventures where bad stuff tends to happen to him or sexy stuff that can still be bad. In other words mishaps! Even willing to do tentacles even though I really don't like/care for them. You can be random encounters, one shot characters who hire him, bang him or curse/mess with him. Or somebody who helps him or joins him. Becoming a partner in more ways than one.

Saw these pics and this idea just came to mind! So lets have some fun! Especially the 2nd pic as I look at it first.

Edited by YaoiFun

• 8 months later...

Why am listed as guest? Anyway I loss my source photobucket. So yeah goodbye great pics of hot guys. Also site still dose'nt work on my wii U and switch has no web broswer I can use, sucks really. So IDK hey, fix it