(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest M-jow

Callon felt so guilty when Finthir threw his hands up in surrender. He probably thought Callon was scared of where he was touching him. But that couldn't be futher from it.

"You arn't pushing me.. I wanted THAT. But I fear I might be the one to go overboard" Callon admitted as he looked down between their bodies, to see the bulg clearly showning at his crotch.

He blushed as he looked back up again and slowely sat up betweem Fin legs he had been laying against.

He looked rather unsure what to do in that moment and the aching tightness from his balls wasn's helping either.

God damn it should he try and act out his sexual attraction towards the mage? Or should he just cowar away and jerk off in some fare off bushes?

Either way there was no way his erection would calm down anyting soon. Not when he had been keeping it in for so long.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir was utterly confused by that.... go overboard how? Callon was rather confusing to him right now. He couldn’t figure him out.... hot and cold, Yin and Yang!

Fin didn’t squirm or hide his own bulging erection as Callon looked between them. If he really wanted to date a man... he needed to get used to that part of them too. Of course, he understood the ‘conditioning’ to avoid what he wanted.... but right now? It was just them and the wilderness! No one would know back home unless they told them. Which wasn’t going to come out of Fin’s mouth!

Fin was surprised when he felt the other move to lie over him on his own merit. It was only then that his hands lowered and risked to lightly stroke Callon’s arms.

The tension in Callon had Fin on edge. Tentatively he slid an arm up and cupped his cheek. “Cal.... just tell me what you want? I can help with that....” he pushed his hips up so their cocks pressed more against each other. Fin had no doubt that they could bring each other pleasure. “...or we can just take care of ourselves.” Fin smirked, “Nature knows I wouldn’t stop you try humping us.” With his legs spread around him there wasn’t much Fin could do.... but this position would be more familiar to Callon, right? “Or my hand?” He predicted offering his mouth might be a step too far!

His hand continued upwards to play with the others hair. It felt so different to his own.... usually.... he still had his magically infused braids too.

Be gentle with him. Don’t spook him!

Guest M-jow

Callon leaned slightly unto the other palm as Fin caressed his cheek.

And when Finthir pushed his own hips up into Callon's. The knight jerked his back suprised with a deep groan.

When his eyes when back on Fin they were glossy with hungry lust.

He leaned back in over Fin. Holding himself up with one arm and uding his free one to feel his way along Fin's body.

He imagined touching that white beautiful skin against him palm. Feeling the man chest, stomach and sides as he gently pushed down on him.

Callon didn't care what was right of wrong just then. All he could focus on was what his he wanted to do.

"Can I" He asked when his lips were just inches away from Fin's.

Their bodies locked so perfectly around each other and the feeling of Finthir's hardness against his own, just felt so nice.

When he kissed Finthir there was no hesitation this time as their mouths came toughter in a heated kiss.

Callon's hands roamed Fin's body as he enjoyed the feeling of touching and being touched back

Fin was deliciously hard all over the right places and Callon wanted to get his hands all over those places.

At some point his.hand sneaked downwards to feel the bulg in Fin's pants. He kept the mage's mouth.busy as he opened the buttons up and slowely eased in to pull Fin's underwear aside.

Once he felt the warm soft skin the knight groan into the kiss like it had been his own getting touched.

"We can help each other, we are a team after all" Callon smirked as he pulled back from the kiss.

He was carefull not to grap too tight around Fin's cock as he started jerking him off.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin had no idea how far Callon was planning to go with this. That first hard press made him moan. Damn! But it felt nice to have him so close. He was bigger than the twinks Finthir usually went with... but there was something hot about Callon being a similar size... he tried not to let his thoughts linger on the others I know being a breath away from... lower. He’d never been on the receiving end... wasn’t ready for it, not that they’d be going that far today!

“You’re asking now?” Fin smirked with a soft incline of his head. “Just kiss me already.” He smirked, almost amused as he finally kissed him. Amused warped into something else as he felt that probing tongue coupled with wandering hands. Callon was like a different person as he explored at will!

Fin couldn’t help but moan softly at the other. Enjoying the others exploration. He gasped when he felt Callon go bolder, touching his groin and even open his fly... fingers delving deeper!

The elves hands wrapped around Callon a moment, gripping his back. This suddenly cockiness was... hot!

Fin smirked and licked his lip, one hand boldly sliding between them to cup the man. “Sounds good. Roll to the side... it will be easier facing each other.”

He wouldn’t pretend he wasn’t excited and weeping in anticipation! Finthir wanted to touch Callon! He couldn’t stop the moan as the other elf started to jerk him off. His breathing shuddered. “The slit too.” He growled out, fishing Callon free from his britches and gripping him firmly. Without hesitation he started to stroke and tease him in return.

Guest M-jow

Callon's eyes followed Finthir's tongue as he licked his lips. A bit of an aroused groan sounded from his throat at the display. Fin's lips were so beautiful and his pink tongue was just so damn sexy.

Callon did as Fin asked him to and lay down besides him on his side facing the other. He barely let go of Fin. Afraid that if he did this would all be gone.

"Ah~" Callon moaned as he felt the pressur of Fin's hand on his crotch.

He looked down to see Fin's fingers work his front. The feeling alone made his harden cock swell even more and so damn itchy.

When Finthir's sligtly colder fingers grapped his dick the elve knight studdered with a sigh.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" Callon moan as Fin started to stroke his hard erection.

He ran his thumb over Fin's slit and used different methods to figur out what the other liked the best.

He kept wondering things like. 'How would he tast if I sucked him? Or how does he like this?'

But it was hard keeping.op.with his.own train of thoughts.

Especially since Fin wasn't exactly lacking skills either.

Callon's face were bright red as his hips slowely started thrusting back into Fin's hand the closer he got.

"MNN~ ah don't stop now" he begged as their bodies drew closer to eachothet.

Once close enough Callon started to let their cockds rub against echother till he were wrapping both with one hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Having Callon roll and do as Finthir asked seemed to settle something within him. Like.... balance.

“You feel good too.” He grunted, gritting his teeth at the others fumbling. Feeling the man’s fingers at his slit had him moaning. He rather liked that.

“I won’t stop.” He purred, leaning in and kissed him. Lips playing and teasing while his hand continued to stoke and play.

He thrust forward too as the other grabbed them both. He let his own hand join, helping to add just the right pressure as he stroked up and down. His other hand moved to play with Callon’s balls, rolling them playfully. “Getting closer.” Finthir moaned.

Guest M-jow

Callon used his free hand to pull the other closer by the back of his head as they kissed again. The pleasur and tast that ran along his tongue was so unique and addictive. Callon kept wanting more. More of Fin, more of that feeling than made his head humme plesantly, like he was getting drunk in his lust.

It wasn't more than a handjob but right now Callon had a hard time remembering any of the people he had slept with in the past. He couldn't really remember their faces or how he had felt back then. Only that it hadn't been anywhere near the level of what he felt now.

His breath caught in his throat as a hand suddenly grabbed his balls and his body shivered in delight as Finthir started to toy with them.

Callon could feel the familiar pressur grown in his body. He was so very close to cuming. But he didn't want to be the only one.

So the knight focused more of his attention back on Finthir's member. His palm was now completely coveret in their mixed pre-cum and made the contact so much more smooth as Callon started to jerked him just the way he knew to pleasur himself.

With long stroks, he caressed the head and rubbed the head just a little harder and pressed a finger along his slit to increase the intension.

Callon's breathing was coming out harder now as he bite his lips to keep himself from cuming just a bit longer. The hairs on his body stood as what felt like sparks ghosted just above his skin.

Was Fin using magic again? Fuck it really didn't bother him if he did. The mage was just so sexy and badass when he used such strong powers. Callon was still amazed at every new thing he learned from being with Finthir.

Callon used his hand to pull the other's lips back on his own. The kiss exploded as he sucked in Fin's mouth and claimed it all for himself in a 'take no prisoner' grib.

Their mouths sought each other's like a moth to a flame and their passionate makeouts was loud enough to block out any other sounds in the night.

Callon's lips were wet with saliva as he suddenly broke away from the kiss to gasp as his body tensed and evey muscle in his body screamed 'YES!' The first shot of thick cum erupted from his cock.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir felt the enticing little tingles that zinged through him, the pleasure undeniable!

There was power and strength in the other man’s body, he wasn’t as weak or feeble as some of the man he’d dated in the past. Callon was solid.

At some point his magics must have become interested too. They seemed to be reaching out to play too. Stroking and caressing down him. “You’re hot.” He grunted.

The kisses. The touches. The caresses. The slide of hands. Gorgeous!

“Agh!” He grunted deeply and came too. His own hot spurts of cum joining the other man’s. Finthir’s body shuddered and his back arched as another spurt erupted from him.

He chuckled lightly and looked down at the mingled mess they’d made. A smirk spread over his features, he pecked the others lips once more, needy and open. “That was hot, Callon.”

He brought his cum covered hand up to his mouth and licked at their mixed seed. “Delicious.”

Guest M-jow

Callon felt like he had just ran many miles as fast as his legs could and now he was exhausted and his body tingled all over.

He didn't want to move just yet as he watched Fin eroticly lips his fingers.

Callon returned the smirk as he replied. "It sure was" and gently wrapped his fingers around Finthir's wrist to pull the other's hand away from his mouth. So Callon could licked the last finger. He kept eyecontact with Fin as his lips wrapped around his finger and sucked at the tip for a moment before letting go of Fin's hand again.

"You looked so hot and gorgeous as you let yourself go like that. God Fin! I can't even remember the last time I felt something this intense."

He tried to laugh at himself but just thought the action would make him look pitaful. And he didn't want any.of that from Finthir if he could help it.

Then slowely he eased over into another question.

"You really sure you dare to have me this close to you all night? Aren't you afraid that i might do something to you in your sleep?" Callon chucklef as he winked over at Fin

Guest syaoran-puu

He grinned at him, Callon looked extremely hot right now. Finthir was just glad that the other wasn’t freaking out or running away!

He blushed ever so slightly and laughed. “Thank you, you look pretty sexy yourself.” He watched with batted breath as Callon took his hand and licked his last finger. Oh yes. We’re going to be well suited! “Intense just means we’re well suited.”

He laughed at that question. Reaching he touched Callon’s cheek with a smirk. “What’s to be afraid of? What are you going to do? You planning to have your hands on me again? I think I might like that.” Fin winked. “Or.... is this your way of saying you’re worried that I’m going to be unable to keep my hands off you?” He teased.

“We should clean up? Otherwise we’ll wake up crusty.” Fin shrugged, feeling sated and lazy right now.

Guest M-jow

Callon swallowed as he looked into Fin's teasing eyes. He wasn't sure how to answer. "Maybe a bit of both I think." He chuckled lightly as he rose to sit up. "I can't promise I wouldn't try anything with you again. But maybe not tonight, we need to clean up and get some rest for tomorrow."

Not to say Callon couldn't have been up for more. He just started to feel drained now that his energy had been tapped. With every second Callon's body got more and more heavy with sleep.

It was so comfortable laying with Fin that he could have fallen asleep with his cock still hanging out and all.

Callon tuck his dick away before he stood and held his hand out to help Finthir up.

They washed themself off by a nearby stream before heading back to camp.

Callon yawned as he lay back down and pulled the cloak around his body to get warmed up again.

The fire was still going and sending waves of heat their way as it casted long shadows around them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir laughed, “true. We can’t be too exhausted for tomorrow.” They needed their wits about them. Even if.... even if part of Fin wanted to press his advantage he wouldn’t he. He’d wait.

Washing was easy. But he much preferred before snuggled back in bed, the warmth of the fire close by and the warmth of a man closer. A pity that Callon didn’t seem interested in spooning or holding.... but that was probably for the bed? He’d never spooned with such a big man. He’d always been ‘the big spoon’.... and something told him Callon liked that position too! “Night, Callon.”

He smiled gently and closed his eyes. Sleep came easily and uneventful.

——————

The next day

Shimmer stepped closer to the two men, they looked close! Fin was resting his head on Callon’s chest and Callon had a hand around Fin’s back.... she couldn’t make out where Fin’s hand was.... was it down Callon’s pants? Who knew?!

She found the pair of elves adorable and cute. And definitely good together! Like chocolate and honey.

“Finthir? Callon? Wakey, Wakey! We have a long day a head of us.” Shimmer laughed happily as she walked away to find Moon.

Fun woke with a start. Only to blush when he saw just where he was.... and his hand? Why was it down the back of the guys pants? Groping his arse? How embarrassing! Clearing his throat he looked at Callon. Taking him in. Would the other elf run from him in the light of day? Fear dictated taking things slowly, “morning.” Too slow?

Guest M-jow

"Goodnight Fin." Callon send the mage a sweet smile as he looked back at him from his spot. Their beds were so close to each other that Callon could simply reached over and pull the man in closer to him. But the state of trust they had formed were still so new and fagile. He was afraid to push that trust too far.

He closed his eyes and rested his head as listened to Finthir's breathing. He felt sleep fall in on him like a blanket but still fought to stay awake.

Once Finthir's breathing had turned calm and even Callon opened his eyes again. Watched the beautiful man for a moment before slowely moving up right next to him so he could gently take him into his arms and breath in that deep mosk scent. The nice smell of man with a spark of strong spice that Callon guessed to may be the magic.

Good and how wonderful it smelt.

Callon brought his nose up against Finthir's neck and took in a big sniff. Then he rested his head ontop of Fin's and finaly let sleep take him.

He knew he might be a bit of a creep but in a way right then he was fin with it, if that meant floating on that high he was feeling just then. And he could alway blame a bad sleeping habit later.

-----------------------------------------

Normaly Callon woke at sunrise. But maybe because of his earlier wounds still made him sloppy. Or maybe because he felt so comfortabl it was hard to really work his eyes open.

Callon grunted annoyed to be awakened and squeezed his eyes.

He felt the comfortable weight move off his chest and something else. The knight groan in protest as Fin's warm fingers released his ass. He already missed them.

"Mnh.." Callon stretched his legs out as he peeked one eye open at the time to see Finthir watching him.

'Ah~ such a pretty sight' he thought to himself as he sendt Fin a sly smile. "Morning~did you sleep just as good as me?" He asked with an rough early moring voice that sounded deep and sexy.

"Cause I already miss your warmth and hands" Callon cheeks grew a bit of colour as he chewed on his bottom lip.

Moon peeked at Shimmer once she saw the grin on her face and grew curious. "You look to be in a rather good mood... what did you do?" She asked, sinced she had been worried for her mate. Shimmer hadn't really liked the idea of leaving and now her mood had changed so suddenly.

Well it was great her mood was like this rather than the other way around.

She stood and Tiny had to hold on tight not to fall off.

"Are they gross? Is that it? No it can't be right Finthir doesn't like Callon"Tiny said as he crawled up to sit on top of moon's head.

Moon's eyes widdened "Oh! It that it. Aww they could be so cute those two"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir chuckled softly, not mocking simply happy. He nodded, “yeah. I slept really well.” He admitted. He’d felt so.... content. Strange but true!

“Oh? I wasn’t too forward then?” He hummed. Well aware that they both knew exactly where his hand had been. Good. He doesn’t seem too upset that I touched him so intimately in my sleep.

He chuckled and stretched. “You’ll just have to wait until today. You’re the one that wanted to leave so quickly.” He joked. Finthir was just amused, but the prospect of not nighttime cuddles? He liked that thought.

“So.... do I get a good morning kiss?” Finthir laughed.

——

Shimmer chuckled and nuzzled Moon. They guessed correctly. She was still nervous about leaving but... this made her happy too! “I don’t think they’re gross.” He looked over at Tiny, before kissing Moon and giggling. “They just looked so comfortable, snuggled up together and sleeping.... sorry to burst your bubble, Tiny. But I think Finthir likes Callon.... a lot.”

She agreed with her mate, her nerves fluttering. “We’ll be okay? Won’t we?”

Guest M-jow

"No, you weren't too forward. Well not any more then I" Callon smirked as he sat up so he was at eye level with Finthir.

His smirk only grew widder as Fin asked him if he was gonna kiss him. Who were he to say no to such an invitation.

"That dependens~ do you want one?" He asked as their faces got closer. He barely waited for a answer before Callon pressed his lips to Finthir's. With the memory still frish from yesterday Callon's mouth showed the same passion as the night before.

Tiny covered his eyes as the two unicorns kissed. "Ew, he so do not. Infact he so told me himself the day I meet them. Fin don't like knights and Callon doesn't like richboys"

Moon shook her head at the fairy's words. "It's not alway right the things they tell you. Sometimes you need to trust your eyes instead."

Then she send a reasuring smile to Shimmer "In the end, it will turn out as it is meant to be. We'll all be okay.. Now did you get everything you want to bring with us sweety?" Moon asked. Although they didn't own many things there were a a few precious keepsakes Moon had gotten Callon to store in his bag for her. Right now she wore her most precious possession a hairpen she had gotten from Shimmer as a mating gift. It was an old silver pen formed like a tree brance with small leaves on it. She loved it and though it could be a good idea to wear it when they left the place where it all began.

As the unicorns and fairy got back to the boys camp, both were up and packing their sleeping pats off the ground.

"Oh you are up, good. We got breakfast." Moon smiled knowingly once she sae the way the boys kept sending small glances and smiles at eachother.

Tiny lifted his arm far up in the air. "And I collected berries and honey. I found a beehide last night, when you two were getting too..mn.. personal."

"Oh how personal? It must have been really something, since you flew to sleep with us last night..

Callon cought embarressed and tried hard not to blush as they teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

“True.” Finthir chuckled. They had both been firmly involved last night. “No complaints here.”

Before he could say anything, he felt Callon’s lips close the distance and kiss him. He let his fingers slide over his neck and indulged.

Too bad their heated moment couldn’t last long and they soon needed to pack up their bedrolls.

——

Shimmer didn’t care that Tiny was embarrassed, after everything she’d been through with Moon, they’d promised each other they’d not hide.

He smiled and looked to the hairpin she’d once given Moon. “It looks lovely on you, as always.” Shimmer purred. “But yes. I’ve packed. Not that o have much. I feel bad for not wearing my mating gift. But it’s not too late. I haven’t asked Fin or Callon to carry my pouch of things yet, I could get it out. Wear it too. I’d like that.” She nuzzled her, thinking of the leg bracelet the other had given her. It was spun and weaved silver with small little moon coloured opal that always made him think of her beautiful mate.

——

Finthir nodded, looking as the others arrived. “You did? Thank you, Tiny. I appreciate it. Honey? How delicious.”

He blushed slightly as they seemed discuss them getting ‘personal’....!

Shimmer glanced at looked from Tiny, to the boys then to her mate. “Based on what I saw this morning? I imagine very personal. Must have scared poor, Tiny.” She giggled.

Finthir looked to Tiny.... “what did you see?” He asked nervously. He’d been too lost.... sure that no one would disturb them. Well? No one had disturbed them.... he cleared his throat, looking shyly to Callon, apologetically.

Shimmer smiled, “Fin? Will you do me a favour?”

“Oh? What do you need, Shimmer?” He asked softly.

“Would you be willing to put my belongings in your bag? They’re not much. Just a small pouch.” She asked softly. “Please?”

Fin just nodded, “of course. I’d be honoured too.”

“Lovely! Now let’s have breakfast.” Shimmer smiled.

Guest M-jow

Tiny send Finthir a look that was hard to describe.

"I woke to som.. noises. I though som trol was eating you guys from all that and went to help you out. Only there were no trol. Just two men sizing up their genitals." Tiny wasn't smiling at all, if anything he was shocked and confused.

Callon's face burned bright red as he looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Uh.." He had no idea what to say to the group about that. He wanted to apologise to Tiny but if he did, that might just hurt Fin.

Then something else came to his mind. Something he hadn't thought to ask before.

"Tiny, just how old are you in human years?"

Tiny frowned, not see what that had to do with anything.

"I'm not sure, human lives move so slowly. But in fairy years I'm 889 years old." Tiny replied.

Callon did a little head counting. 'Fairies live longe but in their dimension time moved much faster. 50 fairy years were the same as 1 human year.

"So you are only 17?" Now Callon really felt guilty. Although fairies didn't have the same rulls about sexual maturity as them.

Tiny shook his head angry. "So what. But for your information I'm not a kid!"

Callon just clapped his hands together to break off the conversation. "Oh well then lets get something to eat. After we gather all the last things and move out"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir went from being embarrassed to amused! How could he not be! They’d been caught.... jacking each other off! Oops. The mage was more concerned by how Callon would take this! The man.... was ‘new’ to this.

“You’re only seventeen?” Shimmer asked, amused. “That explains so much. Looks like we’ve taken on three young men, Moon.” She giggled.

Finthir chewed his lip. He reached for some food, eating to simply stop himself from talking and misspeaking! He didn’t want that at all!

Soon they were finished. Finthir had Shimmer’s who, she now wore her mating bracelet.

Fin stroked her neck a moment. “Are you sure I won’t hurt you?”

“Of course you won’t. Now come on. We need to get going!” Shimmer prompted.

Taking a deep breath, Fin climbed on, holding her mane as if scared! He relaxed a little as they started travelling. Tiny was sat with him but he wasn’t sure what to say to the fairy. He stole glances with Callon. The conversation merry and light, but it was clear as they wandered towards the edge of the unicorn land that Shimmer was growing nervous.

“Shall we camp here tonight?” He offered. “A last night of relative safety before we head out? We’ve been going all day.” Fin offered.

Shimmer smiled back at him but looked to Moon. “I can.... keep going.”

Guest M-jow

Moon wasn't sure if Shimmer was saying the truth or just putting up a brave face for her. She was so unsure she didn't know what to say.

Luckly Callon knew how to handle it.

"We'll rest here tonight. That way we can cover more ground quicker tomorrow. And I promised Fin that I would help him train by being his sparringspartner." Callon said as he looked around the area for a clearing to stop at.

To be fair, he might also have needed to streched his legs and move around on his own about now.

Callon wasn't use to ridding. He had only ever used a horse once or twice and his back was starting to kill him.

The knight jumped off moon's back and helped unload both of the unicorn's off their homemade sadlebags.

Once both girls were free again Moon went to her lover's side to stay close to her.

"Just between the two of us, I'm glad we can stop here. My staminar isn't as it once were" the blue unicorn admitted as she lay down to rest her aching feets.

Callon turned with a more relaxed smile towards Finthir. There where a spark in his eyes as he spoke. "Would you care to spare with me now? All that sitting has made my body itchy to be used."

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer smiled shyly to her mate, but was happy to have the opportunity to lay down. They had gone hours, they had made a dent in the journey.... kind of.

Still, she snuggled into Moon, nerves relaxing. “Sorry. I guess we got too comfortable.” She teased. Closing her eyes. “I will follow you anywhere Moon. Just.... never leave me.” She blinked at her and the. smiled as she cuddled close. “I need a nap but I don’t want to miss anything.” She laughed.

Finthir was surprised by the ‘excuse’ but he wasn’t complaining. Instead he smiled at him and nodded, “sure. If you’re ready to have your arse kicked. Let’s do it.” He watched the bow-legged walk as Callon was moving.... horse riding for hours did that! “Itching to be used? You look like I’ve already used you.” He smirked and looked to the guys arse. This conversation was making him think of sex instead if sparring! But maybe he’d be able to get his hands on the man anyway if they did spar! Could be fun....

“Any rules you want to put into place?” He asked as he took off his shirt ready to ‘play’.

Guest M-jow

Moon nuzzled the spot behind Shimmer's ear as ahe closed her eyes.

"You can just fo ahead and sleep my love. I'll be right here by your side till you wake." Moon smiled as she kept petting her mate.

Just hearing Shimmer telling her not to ever leave her. Send a spark of pain through her chest.

"I will never leave you my love, I can't live without you so don't even think stuff like that." The mare said a bit saddened. Even if Shimmer had told her she didn't want to go, Moon would have stayed with her because Shimmer ment everything to her.

Moon kissed her face as many times it took for Shimmer to relaxe more against her. She knew the weight of her lover's body against her's and how her beathing turned when she was asleep.

Once Shimmer were sleeping, Moon followed suit.

At that coment Callon blushed as he straightened himself up with a cought.

"Well you haven't yet, and just how did you turn a sparring challenge over to sextalk?!" The knight shook his head but still smiled basfully.

"I just aren't use to riding that much. Unless you can affort a horse, we rarely ever use them" He admitted as they walked a bit off to let the girls be in peace to rest.

Tiny was off on his own to good knows what so it was just Callon and Finthir.

When they had found a suitable place Callon turned to Finthir only to see him undress.

To say he looked suprised would be an understatment. His eyes widdened as they looked down all that exposed skin.

"Um.." Callon's mouth suddenly felt dry.

"Rulls? Um.. can't think of any" the knight said blushing as he tore his eyes off Fin's torso.

"But how do you want it?" He asked first before realisering just how that question might have sounded like. "The sparring I mean! With magic or just strenge along?"

Callon asked as he fumble with the hilt of his sword.

Guest syaoran-puu

Shimmer knew that. Knew that Moon wouldn’t just leave! But.... she wanted to hear it. It settled something in her somehow! She hummed gently and snuggled in. “I know. I’m sorry. I love you, Moon.” She closed her eyes. Not fighting it as sleep took her.

Finthir laughed. “What can I say? I’m insatiable clearly. The taste last night wasn’t enough.” He hummed softly. Winking. He was only teasing the man. “Ah I see. Explains the bow legs now.”

The elf watched him a moment. “No face shots. Injuries to a minimal, control.” Finthir shrugged.

“You offering?” He teased, laughing as Callon corrected himself. He looked at the sword but shrugged. “You’d have never beat with that. I’ll use magic. You can use your sword. I’ve noticed a spike in ice powers. I’m going to try practise with them.” He tilt his head, moving his fingers to create a blade made of ice. “That okay with you?”

Guest M-jow

"I agree to those rulls and for that you didn't haft to undress to convinse me" Callon winked as he drew out one of his swords and held it ready infront of him.

He took in a deep breath and as he exhailed a more serious face was put on.

This was the one thing he was good at, this was something he would fool around with. And though Finthir was a amateur, Callon knew it would be foolish to look down on his skills.

"Here I come" he warned before taking off towards Fin. Sword held ready for combat as he flew through the air so quickly one wouldn't have noticed if if they blinked.

Callon went for the ice sword at first, testing how strong the ice held at impact. He only smacked with the flat side of his blade but the force behind it was enough the crack the ice just where it hit.

"You need to make it stronger or this round will end after another hit." Callon pointed out as he pulled back to cirkle around Fin with a few feets apart. His eyes were constantly watching the mage. If Fin went for him, callon would return fire with skill and procession.

"Show me what you got wizard"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir laughed. “It’s not to distract you. I just like to train like this. Stops me getting too hot and lets me move easier.” He revealed with a shrug.

The first clang didn’t surprise him, he hadn’t expected his sword to hold up anyway! Fun smirked, “no one said I had to play fair!” He laughed, more ice spreading up over the sword and down his arm.

The increased ice wasn’t what he meant. He charged forward... but as he did he used his other hand to produce ice on the floor below his feet. “Sure thing, knight!” He laughed, having fun as he pushed forward with the intention of knocking him off his feet.

Guest M-jow

"Impressive" Callon complemented the mage as he watch the ice grow a thicker layer around the sword and fastened up his arm.

'But isn't that cold' He though to himself as the other charge at him.

He took a step back and noticed the cracking of iced leaves under his shoe. 'Very smart' Callon thought.

Finthir was trying to make him fall flat on his ass.

"Cute trick" Callon smirked and waited till Fin was close enough.

Once he was, Callon jumped with a flip up over Finthir's head. He blocked Fin's swing and just because it was fun he lightly hit Finthir's ass with the flat side of the sword. Then he landed on both feets and slide back on the ice floor.

"But it wouldn't work--(splash)" Callon hadn't expected a creak to be so close. As he slide backwards be suddenly lost ground under him and fall back landing on his ass into the small stream.

The water was cold and was only about 20cm deep. But from the way he had landed his clothe got soak.

Callon's face was pale with shock as he sat stiff in the water. Not getting how he had ended there.

He just stared down the water. How could he not have noticed it? Maybe because the creak was too small to make much noise.

Either way it still gave him the creeps.

He crawled back out of the water and pretented to laugh as he sat back on the grass, trying not to look at the water.

"Haha I guess this was my loss. I got too confident with myself" he smiled as he took off his soaken through shirt.