(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir looked at him in surprise. He wasn’t sure what he’d expected Callon to say... but this? Not this!

“You want to date me....? Or at least one date...?” He chewed his lip. Closing the book as he took the other man in. Was this happening?

He tapped the cover of the book. The usually dominant and in control man felt anything but right now. “Okay... yeah.” Finthir chuckled lightly. “But I have no idea what a date would even look like here.” Especially out here in the forest. “Do you mean when we return home?” That was literally weeks away at this point.

Finthir ran a hand over the back of his own neck. “Slightly off topic... but I was thinking earlier. How do you feel about sparring with me? It would be better to have someone to react to.... since we seem to be in near constant danger.” At least more than initially anticipated. Funny how nearly dying could change your opinion and view of things.

Guest M-jow

Callon felt his lips pull up into a smile. In his mind he was fist pumping the sky and yelling out YES!.

"I kinda haven't thought that far ahead" he admitted ad he rubbed the back of his head.

When Finthir suggested them sparring, Callon immediately said. "But I can't do magic..oh you mean sparring like that. Well I don't see why not" Callon shrugged his shoulders but the thought that could be like a pre-dating thing.

"Should we say tomorrow at sunrise?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah.” Had Callon expected rejection? Or had the man simply been teasing? He wasn’t sure. “Well.... I’m not saying for sure... but I’m sure we can find something to do. We can always go on a ‘proper’ date later if we’re still interested...?” Fin asked.

“Sparring like what?” Finthir quirked a brow. “And it doesn’t matter that you’re not going to use magic. I promise not to hurt you... and I’ll heal im you if it happens by accident... but given our recent situations? Practising fighting with my magic will help me.... and surely you going against magic will help too? After all, other beings wield it too.” Fin watched him a moment.

“Sunrise is good by me. Will help me stretch out this side. Rest it’s all healed.” He offered.

Fin glanced at the moment a moment then tucked it away. “With Shimmer and Moon’s help, we’ll only be a few days in unicorn territory. I need to keep bragging my dragonish tongue.”

Guest M-jow

Callon smirked. "I really wanna take you out on a really proper date once we get back home. But I can make do with pre-dates until then. Like sparring. Nothing breaks the ice like knocking your partner into the ground." Callon laughed as he lay back. "And with that I mean you'll properly be the one knock me around. Just don't aim for anything below the waist line I still want that attached down therr to when we are alright

Guest syaoran-puu

“A ‘really proper’ date?” Finthir repeated, lightly teasing. “And what would such a date look like?” He was honestly curious. It was a little strange to him that Callon seemed keen to take charge.... but.... he’d try to let him in some ways.

He burst out laughing. “At least you know it will happen.” Fin winked.

“Awwww. But who said you’ll need anything dangly when or if you go to bed with me?” Fin had hinted his dominance in bed before, maybe he should gauge the guys reaction now. He shook his head, “don’t worry. Your wedding tackle will be fine. My goal is not to hurt you. It’s to improve and react to another person. To simulate fighting.”

Finthir shifted in the bed. “When was the last time you bedded a Woman? You do know that being with a man.... is not the same.” He looked at Callon, watching his expression.

Guest M-jow

"Mnh.. a meal or something." He scratched his hear unsure about what they could do for a date. True be told he hadn't had even one date in all his years. He hadn't needed to and the women he slept with wasn't interested in that either.

He smile at hearing the other laugh but his comment on then sharing a bed still made him blush. He nodded signaling that he got it. ".. thank you. Well then I'm not gonna hold anything back tomorrow. That way we can both improve our skills"

When Finthir asked him about the last time bedded a woman his first thought was to lie about it but then he guessed just saying the true wouldn't hurt either.

"Just the night before we left.. I needed to mnh blow off some energy before the journey I thought. Most times I usually has to, to keep a clear head on missions. It also prevents me from staring too much at other attractive guys... I don't have any experience with a man but.. well" Callon's face became hot again. "Mnh I my imagination and sometimes it's.. like I pictur how it would feel like to be held.." Callon couldn't even look at Finthir as he admitted that. He had just told Fin that he would deep down be okay being the receiver.

Guest syaoran-puu

A meal or something? Finthir considered that with a smile. “Come to my fathers house then. I’ll cook for you..... or get the chef to cook for us.” He offered. “No one will stare there.... and we just claim to have become friends after this mission.” It didn’t sound too farfetched to him. “My father won’t care that you’re a man.”

He smirked. “Good. I wouldn’t want to feel like you held back.” Finthir might even be insulted if that was so! If they were going to practise they needed to practise!

Not long ago then. It had been much longer for Finthir. A few months? Maybe even eight! “I see. You did come across just like any other knight....” he considered. “Won’t the others grow suspicious? If you do not visit the brothels as much?” Finthir wasn’t sure how ‘exclusive’ they were talking here. He knew they might fuck each other, but what if it wasn’t often enough for Callon’s need?

“You imagine being taken?” Finthir smiled. “I have imagined taking you....” he admits with a slight blush spreading over his usually pale cheeks.

He was curious. Getting up he moved and sat next to him. It felt better for their ‘private’ conversation. “What do you imagine then?” Fin turned to look at him.

Guest M-jow

why is he coming over here?! Callon felt flustered and so not un charge of the situation. Then again had he ever really been to start with.

"Mnh.. wasn't you going to read some dragon things" He asked trying to sneak his way out of replying. Callon's entire face looked red now.

"It nothing.. really so just forget that what I just said."

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir smirked. Callon looked like a rather adorable and scared puppy right now.... he bumped him softly. “I can read in a moment.” Now he was here, he was less inclined to move.

Fin wasn’t done with the man right now! He leaned closer, tone little more than a whisper. “How about I tell you a few things I imagine might be fun between us?” Fin wasn’t entirely sure where this new found confidence had come from....

“I could start by using my hand,” as if I’m on cue he let just the tips of his fingers gently stroke down the side of Callon’s leg. “Rub your hardness through the fabric before releasing you.....” his fingers pressed a little harder in their caress. “...or maybe you’d prefer my mouth? Hot and wet around your member?” Again, slightly harder press. “Or maybe you’d prefer my mouth somewhere else? Your home perhaps? Licking and stretching you with my tongue.” He winked.

Sure his cheeks were red but he was more curious about Callon’s reaction. Would he flee from him now?

Guest M-jow
“I could start by using my hand,” as if I’m on cue he let just the tips of his fingers gently stroke down the side of Callon’s leg.

Callon's eyes was like fixed on Finthir's hand, it was kinda erotic seeing it. By using his hand he imagined those strong fingers wrapped around his cock.

Mn.. not helping

“Rub your hardness through the fabric before releasing you.....” his fingers pressed a little harder in their caress.

Most definitely not helping!!

God damn it. He cursed insids as he pressed his knees together more tightly. His sorry member was giving him blue balls for having been painfully hard most of the afternoon.

“...or maybe you’d prefer my mouth? Hot and wet around your member?”

Callon's jaw dropped as he stared at the oher. He was amazed how Fin could just say that with a straight out.

“Or maybe you’d prefer my mouth somewhere else? Your home perhaps? Licking and stretching you with my tongue.”

Callon's reaction was to cover the other's mouth with his hand. He had his head lowered and was blushing to the top of his ears.

"How can you just say all that!" Callon asked freaked as he shook his head.

"Please.. don't tease me."

He was so embarressed he couldn't even meet the others eyes. He kept thinking about the picturs Fin had put into his head.

He wanted to just get up and run away, if not for the boner rubbing against his front.

The elf released the hold and dropped his hand from Fin's mouth.

"Please do you really have too rub it in like that? I'm not exactly save to be around right now."

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir found his reaction cute. Right up until it became extremely confusing!

He let Callon put his hand over his mouth, he licked it teasingly a moment only to stop as Callon spoke. He had been teasing.... but only because... his imagination was thinking about all those things. He wanted to see a reaction. Have a little fun!

He frowned. “What do you mean? Rub what in?” That really hadn’t been his intention! “You’re not safe to be around?” Had he miscalculated?

Finthir pulled away a little. He probably had pushed too hard but.... it just felt like more rejection. He needed to remember that Callon was ‘innocent’ in all this. Finthir had come on too strong! Said too much. Been too blunt. He’d scared others off before because of his brash attitude. Sex had just been sex to him, pleasure of the flesh.... but others never saw it that way. Oops!

He frowned. “Sorry. Forget I said anything. Night, Callon.” He stood from the guys bedroll. His own hardness pretty obvious even with it pressed tight to him due to his tight trousers. The outline rather defined. “Night.” He repeated, rather flush as he headed to his own bed.

Guest M-jow

Callon paniced when Finthir pulled back disappointed and stood to leave.

Callon grabbed the man's sleeve to stop him but as that happened he also got a rather good eyeful of the bugle in Fin's trousers.

Seeing that Callon felt speachless. He removed his eyes quickly to not just stare at what was right infront or his eyes and instead looked rigt up at Fin.

"Um.." Callon struggled t find anything to say. Not that he really knew what to say to begin with... but there was one question on his mind.

"Did yo really mean those things?" He wanted to know if Fin really could see them like that and would be disgusted to hold a man around his own size.

It was hard to think anyone could get turned on by imagining Callon like that since he was either small or cute. He was tall with a firm muscles and though the only thing that had bothered him uptil now had been his brown skin colour. He could imagined Fin to prefer more beautiful small men.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin let him grab him, but honestly? Uncertainty warred hard within him! He didn’t know what Callon was thinking. He knew that the other elf had seen his obvious bulge.... why wasn’t he letting him retreat?

He frowned at the question. “I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking me.” Finthir admits.

He eyed Callon a moment before tugging his arm back. He crossed them over his chest and looked at him. “If you’re asking, did I mean all those suggestions I fed up? Yes. If you’re asking something else, enlighten me.” Because this question seemed somehow more important to Callon? Fin wasn’t sure why he thought that, simply that he did!

Was Callon his usual type? Not exactly.

Was he sexy as fuck? Totally!

From his haunted, mesmerising eyes to his golden tanned skin. Finthir couldn’t deny, at least to himself, that he was attracted. And his body was also showing that! He felt his cock twitch as he imagined plunging it into one of Callon’s holes.... mouth or arse he didn’t care! It had been so long.

Was that all this was? Had he just waited too long between partners? His senses now lost to him? “I’m not just leading you on....” he muttered.

“We should probably try to sleep. Correct? You did originally suggested so.” Finthir didn’t immediately move to his own bed, almost afraid it would destroy the tentative truce between them.

Guest M-jow

Callon bite the inside of his lip as he too looked unsure himself. He lossened his grib just as Finthir jerked his arm free.

"I don't know why I asked either" He lied as his eyes fell on a tree behind the other.

He thought. Now would be a good time for someone to show up. But of coures neither the fairy or unicorns came to his rescue and Callon's silence was growing weird.

He couldn't outright ask Fin if he was aroused because of him or the talk about sex.

Callon felt put out and small underneath Finthir's gace. The way he stood with his arms crossed and with a face that seemed hard to read didn't help either.

He didn't feel as brave as he did while facing those trolls, now Fin wouldn't necessarily kill him, but even that thought in the back of his mind didn't help.

Callon drew in a deep breath of air through his nose as he straightened his back up abit.

"I just want to say that I don't feel anything negative about what you said, it is just that.. well I don't think I would be your usual type. That is what I was thinking." He finally admitted. "I just don't want to ruin anything."

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin was utterly befuddled and he didn’t know what to do or say. It seemed Callon didn’t know either.... Finthir was trying to understand and give the guy space without giving too much space....? He wasn’t sure he was getting it right though. Was it the right thing to do....

He sad down on his pallet and looked at him honestly and openly.

He frowned as Callon explained and suddenly realised what was wrong. He smirked slightly. “I’m not your usual woman either. Yet you feel something for me. Right? It’s the same for me.” He said gently. “I would not have agreed to date you otherwise. My type..... maybe I was wrong before.”

Finthir suddenly had an idea but was unsure if he should dare ask....

The hesitation lingered a moment, scratching his neck a moment. “If it would help to calm you....” he blushed softly. “We could move the bed rolls together? Simply.... sleep side by side?” Definitely not something g he usually did! Maybe.... maybe Callon would let him hold him?

Guest M-jow

"I'm not thinking of you as a woman" Callon was quick to state that, because he wanted Fin to know that first.

He could help but to feel a little boozed of confidence when Finthir said that he might have been wrong about his typs in the past and chuckled.

"Na, don't go fall for any of those other knight assholes on my acount. If anything I would maybe prefere been the exception from your usual tast."

When Fin suggested they moved their beds close to each other Callon looked down on the pat he was sitting on. He didn't have much more than that his moving his over to Finthir's wouldn't be much trouble.

"We can.." he answered before licking his lip a bit nervously.

He had to remind himself.that he had been through harder things that this as he stood, picked up his pat and moved it over beside Fin's.

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm not thinking of you as a woman" Callon was quick to state that, because he wanted Fin to know that first.

He could help but to feel a little boozed of confidence when Finthir said that he might have been wrong about his typs in the past and chuckled.

"Na, don't go fall for any of those other knight assholes on my acount. If anything I would maybe prefere been the exception from your usual tast."

When Fin suggested they moved their beds close to each other Callon looked down on the pat he was sitting on. He didn't have much more than that his moving his over to Finthir's wouldn't be much trouble.

"We can.." he answered before licking his lip a bit nervously.

He had to remind himself.that he had been through harder things that this as he stood, picked up his pat and moved it over beside Fin's.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir grinned. “Good. Because I’m not a woman. Nor are you.” Bottoming didn’t make his partners feminine either. Fin didn’t care what others thought, he knew they were men. Hell! They were braver than him! It took guts to take it.... more than to give. But he still enjoyed the sexual play with a partner. Enjoy the pleasure they could bring to each other.

Fin nodded, inclining his head. “Don’t worry.” His smile was amused. “Only one knight I’m interested in.” He hummed.

Finthir was rather surprised when Callon actually moved over. But he smiled, not disappointed with the outcome!

Shifting position he helped him set up beside him, silent in the act, before flopping down. He looked up at the sky. Thoughtful. “Callon....” he glanced over. “What is the first thing you think of when you look at me?”

Guest M-jow
“Callon....” he glanced over. “What is the first thing you think of when you look at me?”

Callon turned his head from the nightsky to Fin. He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it again for a moment longer.

"It depends. I think you are strong and beautiful, you are smart and I'm always amazed at how great you are for finding solutions. I may not always agree with you and we both got off on the wrong foot but I respect you. And you are alot kinder than you try to let on"

Callon felt his heart growing and beating qiucker as he remembered all the times they had shared on their journey. Good and bad, they all counted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir hasn’t been sure what he’d expected Callon to say.... but that wasn’t it!

He blushed. Unable to stop himself. “Oh....” he nibbled his lip a moment. Strong and beautiful? We’re men generally beautiful? Fin wasn’t sure but he liked how Callon said it. It didn’t sound like an insult to him! Kinder than he let on? “Well.... thank you.” He felt a little awkward.

Carefully he turned in his bedroll to look at him. He didn’t reach for the other elf... though he really wanted too!

“We should get to sleep. You’re still healing and we’ll likely be travelling quite far tomorrow.” He offered carefully.

Guest M-jow

He just knew it would turn awkward, but he didn't regret saying it. If anything it was more calming to see the other flustered and embarrassed for a change.

Callon lied on his back watching Fin's expression change from one face to another.

He wore a soft smiled right up until Finthir turned over on his side to watch him.

Callon had to stop his eyes as they started traveling down the man't form. But he only got to stop half way.

With the moon and stars out the colour on fin's beautiful skin and the way his hair reflected the light from the fire behind him was sucking the breath out of Callon. And his crotch got back to feel miserable for the third time.

He blushed as he sturred abit under the blanket with his hardness pressing against his leg.

Wanted so badly to just rub it but that would be even weirder if he did.

"Huh??. Oh yes sleep.. we should sleep" Callon replied through it wasn't what he wanted.

"Oh can I ask you just one thing? Could I try thatKiss again?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir just smirked in amusement. It was clear that Callon wanted anything but sleep.... the way his eyes seemed to roam openly over him made him wonder what the other elf was thinking.

The request caught him off guard. He looked at the guys face and slowly smiled.

Without speaking, Fin leaned in, hand reaching to stroke the guys face tenderly before he leaned in. Lips pressing together. Tongue licking at the seam.

Part of Finthir wanted to do more. To explore the guy... but honestly? He was scared of freaking Callon out. Again.

So he kept it to a kiss... well! A kiss and a hand stroking his head and face.

Callon still tasted delicious.

Guest M-jow

Callon hadn't been sure what to expect and though he had been bold enough to ask. He still felt nervous, right up till he felt those warm smooth hands on his cheek and looked up. His heart seemed to jumpe over a beat as he was Finthir's face so wonderfully close to his own.

The way his eyes carried such softness melted his worried nerves as Fin brought his face even closer.

The young knight's eyes were half open as their lips touched. A part of Callon told him to take crontrol but the bigger part of him choose to stay neutral. He wouldn't take crontrole of the kiss, but that didn't mean he couldn't respond to it.

Callon shivered as he felt fin tongue lick him. He covered the hand on his cheek with his own as he pushed into the the other more. Callon parted his lips to let Finthir know he was okay with it and when the other seemed abit slow to understand he tried with a light bite as he sucked the other's lip in between his own lips. When he released it again he licked the lip better.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin could almost feel the others hesitancy. Was he holding back?

That nipped invite caught his attention though! Fin pushed his tongue inside. Wanting and needing more of that deliciousness! Who wouldn’t! It felt like an inferno within him that just needed to be lit for the wildfire to begin.

Fin gave and took. Greedy for the battle of the tongues. They smirked and licked and played so perfectly together.

His arms slipped to wrap around the guy, to hold him close, and before he could second guess himself... he rolled to his back and brought Callon with him, holding him the V of his legs as he deepened the kiss even more.

Finthir’s hands eagerly moved down to grip and grope the guys arse. He wanted to feel it bare.... to feel all of Callon bare.... but he’d resist. Not push for more. For now.

Guest M-jow

Callon lips and tongue felt like they were tingling with the strong masculine tast.

It was so different. So right and he was so liking the feeling of Finthir's lips on his.

His breathing had started to become more heavy as he felt Fin's hands wrap around him. He gasped suprised when the other pull him with him over, so Callon was laying on top between Fin's open legs in a dangerous intimate closeness.

Callon held his hips up, so he wouldn't rub Finthir 's crotch with his own hardness.

But when Fin reached his hands down to suddenly grab onto Callon's ass. The elf groan ad his hips thrusted forward into Fin all on it's own, and announced just how turned on Callon was.

From old habits callon paniced for a second and pulled himself a bit back. His mind tried to work up some kinda exuse to why he was hard. But the he realised it wouldn't matter to Finthir and he didn't have to hid his attraction towards him either.

..but still.. would doing more be going to fast?.. fuck!! His cock and body knew what side they were on in that argument.

Callon blushed like a school boy as he nippled down on his lip.

"Sorry... you are a very good kisser" Callon chuckled lightly as he tried to studie the other. Should he back completely off or..?

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir moaned softly when Callon finally pressed down.... his weight delicious.... of course, all good things swiftly came to an end when the guy pulled back and looked shellshocked.

Fin wasn’t sure if he’d caused the reaction or not. He released him. Letting him pull back. Fin even went so far as he hold his hands up in ‘surrender’ just beside his own ears. Maybe if I act none threatening he won’t beat the crap out of me!

Maybe he shouldn’t be pushing him too much? Curiosity killed the cat! And he was curious about Callon. The guy had been the one to ask for a date.... but clearly Finthir had misread the signs.

He gave him a shy smile, “yeah?” Fin was glad that he liked the kiss. “I’m sorry. For pushing you. I wasn’t going to do more....” just kissing and groping, exploring. “You don’t have to.” He offered. Whats with that look? I can’t figure out what he’s thinking!