(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest M-jow
“I see....” he frowned, “I ignore most things involving the knights...” Finthir admitted. Still, he wondered about that. “If you do not have a political connection, can you truly graduate? If it’s so important to your course, I mean...” .

Callon's eye twitched annoyed. No, pretty or not hos personality sucked and strock his nerves each time.

"No.. " Callon clenched his teeth as he breathed in to calm down before he could say something. "It might be important to some, but I don't need to kiss someone's rear-end to become a knight."

Callon smirked when he remembered Fin clearly telling him he didn't neeed any protection from him.

"Ah, then I hop you cast them fast" he said trying hard not to smile as he got up.

He grapped his canister as he walked off and walked off with a little chuckle.

Callon didn't take long to fill his bag with the sweet small berries and hassel nuts. He filled his canister a bit futher up stream and fasten it in his belt.

He stood as ready to be off as he could be and about to head back to Fin, when a tiny high-pitched voice called out to him.

"Hello, hello you there, yeah! The one eith the swords, look up, no higher"

Callon followed the voice but found it not an easy task to spot the person speaking. That was untill he walked closer to the near by tree and saw a tiny fairy stuck in the tree's sticky fluid.

"That gods you aren't a troll! Hey big guy, think you could help me out, just be careful with the wings okay. You ever seen a wingless fairy, no, and I don't wanna be one now hurry hurry hurry!!" The tiny blue creatur said as he tried wiggling it's way free.

"Hold on, I haven't even agreed to help you. How do I know this isn't a trap?" Callon asked as he eyes his surroundings. If someone was out there he wasn't gonna make it easy on them. "Besides when did fairies get stuck in trees?"

The fairy dropped it's arms down and glared at the elve pissed off. "Well fuck you man! Help me or let me hang and die here. Can you really blame a guy for wanting to eat. Let me tell you this nectar suck! Like you suck, this tree suck in this ass fuckin forest! Now please get me out of here or I swear I'll hunt you in your dreams"

Callon didn't feel threatened the tiny blue thing but he knew he couldn't just let it alone like this..

"Okay just shut up while I get you down will you, your voice it hurting my ears"

The little guy cover his mouth for a second and tried speaking in a more mellow voice. "Like this?" He asked.

"Much better" Callon replied as he took his pocket knife up.

"HEY! I told you to be carely with my wings, now see what you did it's torn! How do you expect me to suvive like this? I can't even fly properly." The fairy was bitching on Callon's shoulder as he walked back towards camp.

"You got free aren't you glad, or would you rather still be stuck to that tree?"

"No.. but don't expect me to thank you. By the way where are you going? The elves lives that way" Tiny said pointing in the opposite direction then they were headed.

"Shouldn't you be off now, why are you stucking to me."

Tiny looked up at him and showed him his wing again.

"I'm gonna hang with you untill it gets better, you own me that much" Tiny said as he crawled back into Callon's hoodi.

"Hey I helped you, got some of your fairy friends to help you" Callon didn't have time to take care of yet another annoying person.

Tiny was quite for a second but then said. "Nop sorru fairy code. Can't leave a person before the debt is paid. Ever hear of Peter Pan? Well I own you, even if you don't like it. Now shut you moaning and let me sleep. I haven't slept for four days"

Callon send a curse up at the gods as he entered the clearing. He could already hear Tiny's tiny snore as he spotted the mage.

"You ready to go?" He asked, not bother to tell the other about his tiny passenger hidden away in his hoodi. Fin would meet him once he woke. Fairies were known to be loud noisy creatures.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin smirked at Callon’s reply. Maybe things really weren’t as they seemed with this knight. He was certainly not acting like the rest had... or did... interesting. He just shrugged, “there are advantages to it.” Mostly he just wanted to play with him and see his reaction. What if he was lying and just messing around with him? He wouldn’t put it past a knight.... those memories never faded.

He let the guy laugh, it would be rare he needed to read from his book. Help wouldn’t be required most of the time! Fin was incredibly independent...

He washed up quickly, drying off and stretching before getting dressed. He gathered his belongings and pouch of fruit from last night. Turning he saw Callon return looking rather flustered? What had happened? He surely hadn’t been that long? Had he.

Finthir nodded and pulled his bag onto his back again. “Yes. I’m ready to go.”

He approached, eyeing him a moment and then heading off past him and into the forest once more.

Fin wasn’t sure why his feelings and thoughts seemed so turbulent today. This really was putting him through a loop.

“I trust you found what you wanted?”

Guest M-jow

"Yeah I got it all..and more" he replied as he tried not to groan. He could already see how Fin would react once he found out he had gotte a little passenger on board. Most nobles didn't care much for other creatures and fairies included cause of there trickster natur.

"I gathered enough but if you need to rest anyway feel free to say so. Though you look to have good trained body, this is gonna be a lot of walking and really pull on you stamina." He said as he walked close to the other through the thick growth. The undergrowth would clear more out the closer they got to the trolls territory it would clear more out. So for now it was a good sign.

"So.. I'm just asking, but what it your view on none dark creatures?" Callon asked as they had walked for a few hours and he hear the fairy's snoring stop.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin quirked a brow, “you do realise you’re not my elder? I do know that....” he knew this journey was going to be tough! “I can see that you seem to think I’m somehow unable to do this? Or at least will struggle more than you? Why? Because I’m a Lords son? Because I’m a mage? Or because you think I look like a pretty girl?” He grunted, each a sore spot. Each told to him as insult before. “I’ll have you know I’ve worked hard on my own accord. I train harder and longer than anyone else in my specialty. I might not be perfect but I am certainly not somehow less than you just because I don’t carry a sword.” Stupid knight! Stupid bloody knights! Why where they all such ignorant idiots! So much for Callon maybe being different!?

Pleased for a moment of the quiet he let his mind wander. The forest was calming at least, Fin enjoyed being surrounded by nature. The sound of creatures and life.

“None dark creatures?” He quirked a brow, looking to Callon. “Like dragons?” Fin wondered, “I believe they have a place in the balance of things. They’re... good. Why?” He was rather fond, he knew he’d adore a cabbit. There was something cute about a rabbit and cat hybrid. Lovely. Most didn’t understand that view though. Best to keep it to himself...

Guest M-jow

Callon frowned. Were dragons dark creaturs or was the guy testing him. "When I say dark creaturs I mean trolls, ghouls, goblins or shadows." There were surely many more but he didn't wanns list everyone down.

"Fairies for example, can do a but a magic to right. And they are often used in potions and for spell casting cause of their magical essent.. do you also uses those kind of methods?" Callon asked, hoping he could get an answer before Tiny woke.

"The reason I ask is because I accidentally right now got one stuck to me" He said and just like on cue, the fairy poked it's head up and crawled back onto his shoulder.

"So what's with the mage? You two off to an romantic walk through the troll territory. Man you guys are a crazy par."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know what dark creatures are.” Fin smirked, amused.

He took a moment to glance at the man, at first he’d thought his skin was just tanned from being in the sun... but he was starting to think the man was naturally darker in tone. Interesting. He couldn’t recall another elf in the city that looked quite like Callon. Who were his parents?

He quirked a brow, “why do you know that?” It wasn’t typical for the knights to learn about magic. Let alone fairies and essence collection. “I have used them..... but only during exams. I tend to find alternatives or buy a supply from others. Why?”

Fin blinked in surprise, looking from Callon and then to the fairy. He smirked at it, finding it rather amusing. “Hardly. Pretty sure we’re barely tolerating each other right now. He doesn’t like that I’m from a Lord line.” He shrugged playfully, winking at the cheeky fairy. He moved a finger to poke the fairy using Callon’s hood as a ride. “Why is your wing broken?” Was that they reason he was with Callon?

Guest M-jow

"Huh.."Tiny peeked at Callon like he was the one being the asshole around here.

"That is not true!" Callon frowned annoyed. "I told you I could care less about yout tilted, it is you personality I can't stand"

"Humans" Tiny shook his head, thinking these guys seriously needed counselling.

"Oh, l got stuck in something sticky when l was looking around for food. And someone wasn't careful enough when getting me free" Tiny slowly turned his head back on Callon with a creepy smile.

"You wing was already like that when i found you"

Tiny turned back to Fin and pointed to Callon. "See, no idea how to handle a delicate creature.. mind if I switch?"

"Oh please be my guest, since you two are all buddy buddy now you talk and leave me out of it" callon said as he picked Tiny off his shoulder ang gave him to Fin, before going just a bit ahead of then.

Tiny tilted his head cutely as he looked up at Fin. "Hello I'm Tiny, who are you. And if the isn't your boyfriend what are you guys doing out here?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir winced at that, “my personality...?” he muttered. Was his personality really that bad? He was actually rather hurt by the man, but what had he expected? Nothing ever changed.

He pulled away from Callon, no more desire to speak with him. He half listened to the pair argue but Fin didn’t watch. His heart and mind couldn’t take it right now. He didn’t want to think about Callon right now!

When the fairy addressed him he looked over and smiled, “of course, ..... you may ride with me...”

Taking the small creature he examined his wing a moment then placed him carefully on his shoulder. “We’ve been given a mission to do. We only met each other yesterday... if this continues I predict it will be an incredibly long trip.” A pity! He’d been so excited... and he was going to see a real dragon! But the company? Left much to be desired.... though apparently, Fin was the problem one.... “is my personality really that bad?” He frowned, watching Callon storm ahead.

Guest M-jow

Tiny listen to the mage as he sat on the person's shoulder.

"Ahh, that's why you arn't going the other way." The fairy nodden as he understood.

When Fin questioned tiny about his personality the fairy could only raise his shoulder unkowningly.

"How should I know, I just meet you and you seem fine to me.. but you said you two couldn't stand each other. Well aside from his bitching, what else is it uou don't like about the guy with the two sticks on his hips over there?" Tiny asked. Not that it was any of his business and the two could hate each other for all that he cared.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin was reluctant to answer the tiny creature, even as he looked ahead to the knight in front of him. He sighed, “it’s not specifically him. I just... bad experience with knights, I guess.”

He cleared his throat. Glancing around at the forest a moment. The calm he’d felt earlier was completely gone now. Swallowed up by his own turbulent thoughts.

“Where is it you’re hoping Callon carries you to?” Fin enquired instead, he wanted anything else to discuss than his personal experiences with knights. Callon seemed different sometimes, but exactly the same at others. And being born into a Lord’s family? Fin could no more undo that than he could the colour of hair he was born with!

A nearby noise caught his attention. His eyes widened as he ran towards Callon, placing a hand quickly over the man’s mouth and bringing up a magical shield as he raised his other hand in the direction of the creature. The veil shimmered around them, keeping them unseen from the troll that seemed to be wandering mindlessly towards the direction they’d travelled from... the trouble, speaking and sound could still be heard. Would give them away. They needed to stay quiet. Finthir was just thankful the wind was on their side and the creature was moving away from them!

Guest M-jow

Tiny genuine looked surprised. "His a knight? No way that can't be right. I may not have meet many elves but I know a street kid when I see one. And besides knights does't look like that. You guys all have white fine skin that guy is more dark like mud. But oh what do I care." Tiny said as he leaned back to be more comfortable.

"Hmm, I don't know yet, but I belive I will know the place when i see it" answered the others question in riddles. He didn't have anywhere he needed to be or go. For now he would just stay safe with this little group intil his wing healed up.

He knew the mage was changing the topic on purpose. He also seemed a bit uncomfortable speaking about himself and Callon so he let if off for now.

When they hear the noise of something big and heavy form up ahead Tiny tried to hid behind Fin as the mage hurried over to Callon.

Callon git startled and drew out out one of his swords in reaction to getting his mouth covered. He glared back on Fin. Trying to tell him to not sneak oup behind him with the look in his eyes.

"Told you, troll territory" tiny whispered as the giant Beast what passed them.

That wasn't right their territory weren't in these parts.. unless the borders had expand since last week.

"We better not stay in the same place too long or Our scent will linger." Callon whispered once the troll were far enough way from them.

"Quick lets move"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Street kid?” Fin frowned, “how do you even know what that is?” The elf asked curiously. He nodded though, “I did notice his skin.... at first I wondered if....” he shook his head, not finishing his thought out loud, “it doesn’t matter.” He shrugged, “Callon has made it clear he’s not from a noble family, but that’s all I know.” Neither were very honest about themselves it seemed.

Finthir just shrugged at Callon, though he looked down to eye the drawn blade a moment before focusing on the troll again.

Once it past he lowered the shield with a shaky hand. Nodding to Callon as he whispered back, “we need to move faster in case there are more. He could just be hunting? Maybe they’re having to hunt further off their territory....?” which didn’t feel right, and also spoke of more danger!

Fin glanced at his shoulder to check the fairy was okay still as he started walking once more. He wouldn’t admit how his chest beat quickly.... but not from fear.... this was.... exciting!

Guest M-jow

Tiny shrugged. "I see more that you two do cause of my size. He's got the alert survival skills around him, the kind of one wouldn't have achieve from growing up in a save and secure houshold" well that and the fact he suspected it to be a trap when he rescued Tiny.

Callon send the other a grin. Finally there were something they could agree on.

"Can you nullify our scents? If the one who just passes us is back trailling us, we don't need to make it any easier for them" He said was he made sure no more trolls were coming and pulled back his sword.

Then they were off again this time they walked faster and for the most silence to listen around them.

Tiny grew bored after a while and found a pocket to rest in for a few hours.

By night fall they were still on their feets. But it seemed like any animal of the night was out to play just to sees them. Almost every time there was a rustle in the leaves, Callon would place his hand over the sword and stop up. He started to feel paranoid and the darkness that surrounded them didn't help at all.

He was against stopping, but walking around in blind wasn't good either.

"We can't go on like this, with all this noise around we wouldn't know it a troll came up upon before we saw it" Callon sighed as he looked around.

He pointed to a tall nearby tree. "If we clime up we'll have a better view and a few hours of sleep before dawn" Callon suggested.

"Trolls are ro heavy to clime!"tiny said as he agreed with Callon. "It my wing wasn't hurt that would be what I would do"

Guest syaoran-puu

See more than you two do... Fin wondered what else the fairy saw, but he let it drop for now. It wasn’t worth lingering on right now.

When Callon suggested he should block their scents he frowned but nodded.... “I think I can do something.” Finthir considered his options a moment before casting a spell around them. It would only last a few hours, but it would be something....

Fin was starting to flag, he felt heavy and sluggish. Still, he kept going until Callon suggested the trees. He looked to the fairy and then up. “I suppose....” looking around he sighed and looked up again. Climbing wasn’t going to be fun. He’d never been a fan!

“I guess making a hammock wouldn’t be impossible.” It would certainly be more comfortable than strapping himself to a tree branch.

Fin moved forward, shifting his bag as he started to climb. He’d not climbed for a long time, his movements slow and awkward but he soon found himself getting higher and higher. Finding a good spot he pulled out his bedding and started to string up a hammock. He looked to the fairy. “Where are you going to sleep?” Even as he spoke Fin glanced around. He didn’t see any trolls.

Guest M-jow

"Do you need help?" Callon askes as the saw the other eye the tree. He wasn't sure if the other hadn't heard jim or if he just ignored him as he started climing.

Callon were right behind him, he could had gotten up faster, but the idea with the other falling down and break his neck didn't sit well with him so he stayed below Fin, to catch him if he were to lose his grip.

When the other found himself a nice thick branch Callon breathed out a little easier and took the brance opposite his.

Tiny looked up at Fin, like the elve's question were one of the most ridiculous things he had ever heard. "Up here in the tree" he pointed out as he jumped off of Fin's shoulder and crawled futher out on the brance to take a leaf and w and roll it around himself like a big sleeping bag.

"Like this" Tiny chuckled from the inside, he felt nice and warm and protected from the elements.

"At least it isn't raining" callo. Said as he pulled a robe out of his bag. It was to tight himself to the tree so je wouldn't have to fear falling down when he dozed off.

"You hungry?" Callon asked as he picked up his nut bag and held it out to Fin. They had snacked on the berries and nuts while walling but with all that energy they had spent today without much break, even Callon could admit to feel bretty weakened from the lace of proper food. Even more so was he concerned with the mage. Fin's magic properly took alot out of him and if tomorrow was anything like today they would most likely need him again.

"You can have the rest of these anyhow" Callon said, trying to be kind to the other as a thanks for the help today.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m fine...” Fin has muttered quietly, so quietly it was unlikely Callon heard him. That was okay, the elf was stubborn when he wanted to be! Fin would do this! He had to do this!

He chuckled at the fairy, “ask a stupid question.” Finthir shook his head and proceeded to ignore the fairy. “True. I’m too tired to keep us dry right now.” No rain was good though. They might not always be so lucky! “And I can’t set my charmed stones up in the tree to cover us either. Not like I do around my bed last night.”

Once he finally had the hammock tied up, Fin sat on the branch and just looked around, yawning softly as he covered his mouth to glance towards the knight. “Oh....” he frowned. “You must be hungry too. I can’t take it all....” he shook his head and pulled a parcel out of his bag. He’d packed flattened elven bread. Taking out a piece he broke it in half and offered half to the other. “It will help fill you up....” he offered gently.

He yawned again, unable to help it, though his mind was still buzzing and he didn’t want to sleep. “Maybe we should head further out than we originally planned? We might wander into the unicorn territory but they’re friendly at least.” Much better than trolls! But potentially a week longer.... unless, “we might be able to barter for a ride. Unicorns are fast. It would shave off our time away....” IF they could persuade two of the beasts to aid them!

Guest M-jow

Callon shrugged. It wasn't the first time in his life going to sleep with an emty stomach so he was fairly use to it.

"You used up more energy than be" he simply stated. As he watch the other pull a bread out of his back.

Okay now he just felt absolute silly why he hadn't thought of that.

Callon wa just about to pull back when the half of Fin's bread came into his view and he looked back up again.

He hadn't expected this and looked a little suprised at the other as he took it.

"Thank you" he said while looking down at the piece of bread like he had been handed a gift.

He sat back and ate it slowly together with some of the nuts. It tasted alot better than the plain hard bread he had ate at home. This were soft and wasn't trying to break he jaw as he chewed.

The unicorn territory. Well it wasn't a bad idea and if they were lucky they might fine someone willing to help them.

"It a good idea and even if we can't find anyone it will still be better that stressing around like this. And we don't know how far the trolls has expanded their territory" callon agreed as he rested his head back against the tree.

He smiled as he could hear Fin's sleepy yawn. "Sleep, we are safe up here. And if anything happens we'll hear it. I sent a trap up around the tree just to make sure" Callon assure him the mage to ease any nerves he might have had.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin wasn’t sure how to read the others expression at the offered bread. He seemed... surprised? Or was that cautious? Did Callon think he’d try to poison him? Fin was too tired to truly read him right now though.

He ate his bread and some of the fruits and nut, feeling more content afterwards. The bread was great for long journeys. It lasted much longer than the average loaf and contained more nutrients. Fin was glad he’d thought to bring some.

“A trap?” He looked down, feeling dizzy as he did, “when did you?” Finthir hadn’t seen him do it! He must be tired. “The unicorns like shiny things, I think? I can read up on them another time...” his book was bound to be able to tell him something that could help!

With reluctance he climbed into his hammock, yawning once more. “Good night, Callon. Try not to fall.” There was a teasing tone to his voice as he started to snooze, a soft and quiet snore escaping him as he gave into the darkness of dreams.

Guest M-jow

"Good night" Callon smiled to himself as he tightened the robe about his hips, so he wouldn't fall anywhere.

He then leaned back and waited for sleep to grab him but though he was tired it took a while before he really got pulled in.

It was barely morning when a ringing from the bell set on his trap went off. Callon woke instantly and untied himself by pulling on one of the ends and he was free.

He looked down and felt the hair at the back of his neck stand when he spotted a troll just a meter from the tree the sat in.

The troll's feet were stuck in the trap and the bell rang each time the guy tried to shake it off. Luckly the troll seem more busy getting the trap off thst to look up and spot them.

Well.. more like spot him since Fin's hammock more looked like a weird brance.

Callon swallowed as he rolled the robe in without doing any sudden movements that would attract the trolls attention. He then crawled over on Fin's side to gently shake him awake. When the other started to come to it Callon held his hand up over the mage's mouth and handsigned with his other for the person to be still.

They couldn't get down fast enough to try and run and if they jumped they could beak a leg.

The trolls couldn't clime, but if the troll wanted a easy snack it was strong enough to shake the tree.

He tried communicating with the.other through his hands again. ~He got our scent. Hid it please~

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir found himself dreaming about strange things... fairies, blue, magic, unicorns mothering them, trees, trolls, Callon...

He woke with a start, panicking slightly as he realising there was a hand on his mouth.... and then realising it was Callon peeking down at him. He frowned at him trying to figure out what he was saying... clearly something was going on!

He sat still, before glancing down at the ground. Dang! A troll.

Fin finally started to nod. He held his hand out and tried to focus on what needed to be done. A barrier coming up below them to hide their presence and scent. He felt himself shake a little and hated his reaction even as he removed Callon’s hand from his mouth with his own free one.

It was awkward one handed, but he climbed out of the hammock, stuffing it into his bag. Only then did he look down again. Big Troll.

Fin looked around. Then an idea formed. He moved his mouth closer to Callon’s to whisper extra quietly, “let’s climb to the next tree. We can climb down and run from there. Might give us a head start....” Fin hoped.

Reaching up he picked up the blue fairy and tucked it into his pocket before nodding to Callon. “You first....” he mouthed silently. Fin knew he had to hold the shield and mask, but that required his focus.... climbing and focusing didn’t exactly go hand in hand! This way... at least one of them would get away.

Guest M-jow

Callon nodded. It was a a good idea to move but he still doubted they could out run the beast.

He kept a watchfull eye on the troll as Fin cast his spells. It got free of the trap and crushed the bell underneath his feet. The troll sniffed the air and even with the barrier up their scent were still strong in this area.

When Fin signaled for him to go first Callon didn't hesitate to do it. He moved quick and quietly so the brance only whined a bit as he step off to move to the other tree.

He grabbed ontoa low hanging brance above his head and turned, reaching his arm out for Fin.

He knew the male was scared, though he tried acting like he wasn't. Callon had experienced the same scenario from his training many times when they had been put in the wilderness for stakeouts or trials.

But never on his own with a troll and without the knight captain to step in.

This was his first solo mission and he was gonna assure the entire group got back home in one piece and alive.

He got a firm hold on Fin's upper arm and slowly pulled the mage to him, so the other could keep his concentration on his spell. "I got you" he whispered as he had his arm wrapped around the male's wraist, holding Fin close to his body. "Keep doing what you do and let me guid you. If you down think you csn clime down then hold on to by back. When we get down I'll throw something to distract the troll and we run, got it?" He asked making sure Fin got his plan and could promise to keep the spell up until they were ready.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fin was still forming a plan about how he was going to escape himself when he noticed movement near him. Glancing over he realised that Callon was offering him his hand.... trying to help him? But why?

He wasn’t about to question it too much though! He nodded, reaching up until their hands connected. Finthir looked down again, spotting the beast was free and sniffing around more now. No magic would remove their scent entirely. Not after it had been in the air unguarded for so long.

So much for being safe in a tree!

He frowned slightly when Callon told him he had him and helped to pull him to safety, making it easier for his feet to find purchase and his focus to remain. He frowned.... because part of him believed the knight. It was a very strange feeling! Could a knight truly not just be self serving? Then again.... Samson had seemed different once, before revealing his true colours.

He looked down again, and glanced to the magical shield. He had no idea how long he could keep it up! But he’d certainly try. “Just go slow.... I should be able to follow.” He promised. Finthir did have his useless pride after all!

They slowly moved, taking every care not to make noises or cause the tree to wobble or creak more than could be brushed off as wind or a small creature. Finthir felt his heart racing. His adrenaline was definitely pumping!

At the bottom of the tree he watched as Callon threw a big rock in the opposite direction to them.... the troll looked up, roared and stupidly moved to investigate. They wouldn’t have long. Fin started to run then.... feet pounding the dirt as they moved quickly towards the hope of safety. It was only as they came to a stream he realised he was still holding Callon’s hand. He let go instantly, a soft blush on his pale features as he headed into the water to cross the river. “The water will mask our scent.” It was their best chance.

Guest M-jow

After throwing the rock as seeing that the troll fell for it, both of then ran. Callon seem to barely notice he was holding onto Fin's hand . The tried to guid them to side step bushes, rocks and what ever could make them trip and fall.

Callon didn't allow himself to stop befor they stood with water up to their knees.

"Good idea, but if that thing really want us, he will smell us out." Callon said, though his mind was elsewhere' I thing it was the same from yesterday but I couldn't know for sure.'

Trolls all looked the same, big and ugly beasts with very small brains but incredible instincts when it came to hunting. And if he was right, they might be serious fucked.

Tiny finally joined the party as he poke his littlt groub and looked up fron Fin's pucket. He yawned and stretched his arms over his head. Then he looked arounded confused "what did I miss?"

they traveled down stream for about an hour before Callon's wet boots became too heavy and each step felt like he was walking in cement.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir couldn’t claim he liked that idea, he glanced behind them into the forest. The same one as before. He’s potentially faster than us then... The creature had likely gone quite a while in the opposite direction before circling back. Maybe they’d get lucky and it would need sleep soon!?

Fin doubted they’d get so lucky though! Disappointing really.

He looked at the fairy when he woke and frowned momentarily, “The troll is back. We’re pretty sure it’s hunting us...” not great news.

He walked alongside Callon, he couldn’t deny the heaviness of his legs, but it wasn’t until Fin noticed that Callon was struggling too that he motioned to the side. “Let’s get back to land. I might be able to dry us off a little... bit we can’t linger too long or our advantage will be lost.” He feared.

Slowly Fin waded to the shore on the opposite side and waved his hand over his shoes. They dried enough so he was only damp.... “I can’t wait to sit around a fire.” He admits, though right now it was just a dream. Glancing behind him he frowned. “Quick... your turn...” he offered.

Guest M-jow

"Oh.. well, then I can't complain." Tiny said and crawled out of Fin's pucket and back on the man's shoulder.

"Okay then do you guys have a plan?, where are we headed? And why are you walking knee deep in water?" He aske no one in particular.

"We are trying to loss the troll trailing us and get as far off their hunting grounds as soon as possible. Then we'll see if we can find a ride the rest of the way." Callon explained as they stepped up on dry land.

Callon nodded but looked abit fearfull at the others boots.

He hoped his feets wouldn't get burned and trusted Fin not to hurt him on purpose.

Still, he couldn't help by to curl his toes at the other cast his spell. Slowly his shoes turned warm and steam raised off. Steam not smoke.

"Thank you Fin. This is much better than wet shoes" he smiled a bit more relifed once his feets were dry.

"If we head west for a few hours we should be close the the unicorns border." Callon looked at the sun to figur out what time it was. It was just about noon. "Be better be off."

After long heavy hours of constant being on their feets they were finally almost by the border. When a troll came running towards them out for a close bush beside them. It swung giant heavy tree trunk at them with so much force behind it that it knocked the tree over behind them.

It Tiny hadn't screamed so loud for them to duck, none of them would had knew what had hit them.

The troll swung again. This time he tried so smach Fin but Callon pushed him out of the way just as he threw dirt up in the beast's eyes.

Both of them rolled against the ground and Tiny fell off in the rush. The fairy crawled up behind the falling tree.

The Troll growled as it rubbed it it eyes annoyed. He roared with his eyes still closed as Callon ran his blade along the troll's side and cut the hand that helt the trunk.

"Fin, it you got anything, now would be a good time to do something!" Callon yelled as he danced around the troll to avoide getting hit or grabbed at it reached out for the air around him.