Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Finthir looked at him in surprise. He wasn’t sure what he’d expected Callon to say... but this? Not this!

“You want to date me....? Or at least one date...?” He chewed his lip. Closing the book as he took the other man in. Was this happening?

He tapped the cover of the book. The usually dominant and in control man felt anything but right now. “Okay... yeah.” Finthir chuckled lightly. “But I have no idea what a date would even look like here.” Especially out here in the forest. “Do you mean when we return home?” That was literally weeks away at this point.

Finthir ran a hand over the back of his own neck. “Slightly off topic... but I was thinking earlier. How do you feel about sparring with me? It would be better to have someone to react to.... since we seem to be in near constant danger.” At least more than initially anticipated. Funny how nearly dying could change your opinion and view of things.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Shuui Hibari Haruka Tokiya

Callon felt his lips pull up into a smile. In his mind he was fist pumping the sky and yelling out YES!.
    "I kinda haven't thought that far ahead" he admitted ad he rubbed the back of his head.

When Finthir suggested them sparring, Callon immediately said. "But I can't do magic..oh you mean sparring like that. Well I don't see why not" Callon shrugged his shoulders but the thought that could be like a pre-dating thing.
    "Should we say tomorrow at sunrise?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

“Ah.” Had Callon expected rejection? Or had the man simply been teasing? He wasn’t sure. “Well.... I’m not saying for sure... but I’m sure we can find something to do. We can always go on a ‘proper’ date later if we’re still interested...?” Fin asked.

“Sparring like what?” Finthir quirked a brow. “And it doesn’t matter that you’re not going to use magic. I promise not to hurt you... and I’ll heal im you if it happens by accident... but given our recent situations? Practising fighting with my magic will help me.... and surely you going against magic will help too? After all, other beings wield it too.” Fin watched him a moment.

“Sunrise is good by me. Will help me stretch out this side. Rest it’s all healed.” He offered.

Fin glanced at the moment a moment then tucked it away. “With Shimmer and Moon’s help, we’ll only be a few days in unicorn territory. I need to keep bragging my dragonish tongue.”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Callon smirked. "I really wanna take you out on a really proper date once we get back home. But I can make do with pre-dates until then. Like sparring. Nothing breaks the ice like knocking your partner into the ground." Callon laughed as he lay back. "And with that I mean you'll properly be the one knock me around. Just don't aim for anything below the waist line I still want that attached down therr to when we are alright

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“A ‘really proper’ date?” Finthir repeated, lightly teasing. “And what would such a date look like?” He was honestly curious. It was a little strange to him that Callon seemed keen to take charge.... but.... he’d try to let him in some ways.

He burst out laughing. “At least you know it will happen.” Fin winked.

“Awwww. But who said you’ll need anything dangly when or if you go to bed with me?” Fin had hinted his dominance in bed before, maybe he should gauge the guys reaction now. He shook his head, “don’t worry. Your wedding tackle will be fine. My goal is not to hurt you. It’s to improve and react to another person. To simulate fighting.”

Finthir shifted in the bed. “When was the last time you bedded a Woman? You do know that being with a man.... is not the same.” He looked at Callon, watching his expression.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

"Mnh.. a meal or something." He scratched his hear unsure about what they could do for a date. True be told he hadn't had even one date in all his years. He hadn't needed to and the women he slept with wasn't interested in that either.

He smile at hearing the other laugh but his comment on then sharing a bed still made him blush. He nodded signaling that he got it. ".. thank you. Well then I'm not gonna hold anything back tomorrow. That way we can both improve our skills"

When Finthir asked him about the last time bedded a woman his first thought was to lie about it but then he guessed just saying the true wouldn't hurt either.
    "Just the night before we left.. I needed to mnh blow off some energy before the journey I thought. Most times I usually has to, to keep a clear head on missions. It also prevents me from staring too much at other attractive guys... I don't have any experience with a man but.. well" Callon's face became hot again. "Mnh I my imagination and sometimes it's.. like I pictur how it would feel like to be held.." Callon couldn't even look at Finthir as he admitted that. He had just told Fin that he would deep down be okay being the receiver.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

A meal or something? Finthir considered that with a smile. “Come to my fathers house then. I’ll cook for you..... or get the chef to cook for us.” He offered. “No one will stare there.... and we just claim to have become friends after this mission.” It didn’t sound too farfetched to him. “My father won’t care that you’re a man.”

He smirked. “Good. I wouldn’t want to feel like you held back.” Finthir might even be insulted if that was so! If they were going to practise they needed to practise!

Not long ago then. It had been much longer for Finthir. A few months? Maybe even eight! “I see. You did come across just like any other knight....” he considered. “Won’t the others grow suspicious? If you do not visit the brothels as much?” Finthir wasn’t sure how ‘exclusive’ they were talking here. He knew they might fuck each other, but what if it wasn’t often enough for Callon’s need?

“You imagine being taken?” Finthir smiled. “I have imagined taking you....” he admits with a slight blush spreading over his usually pale cheeks.

He was curious. Getting up he moved and sat next to him. It felt better for their ‘private’ conversation. “What do you imagine then?” Fin turned to look at him.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

why is he coming over here?! Callon felt flustered and so not un charge of the situation. Then again had he ever really been to start with.
    "Mnh.. wasn't you going to read some dragon things" He asked trying to sneak his way out of replying. Callon's entire face looked red now.
    "It nothing.. really so just forget that what I just said."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Finthir smirked. Callon looked like a rather adorable and scared puppy right now.... he bumped him softly. “I can read in a moment.” Now he was here, he was less inclined to move.

Fin wasn’t done with the man right now! He leaned closer, tone little more than a whisper. “How about I tell you a few things I imagine might be fun between us?” Fin wasn’t entirely sure where this new found confidence had come from....

“I could start by using my hand,” as if I’m on cue he let just the tips of his fingers gently stroke down the side of Callon’s leg. “Rub your hardness through the fabric before releasing you.....” his fingers pressed a little harder in their caress. “...or maybe you’d prefer my mouth? Hot and wet around your member?” Again, slightly harder press. “Or maybe you’d prefer my mouth somewhere else? Your home perhaps? Licking and stretching you with my tongue.” He winked.

Sure his cheeks were red but he was more curious about Callon’s reaction. Would he flee from him now?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by syaoran-puu View Post
    “I could start by using my hand,” as if I’m on cue he let just the tips of his fingers gently stroke down the side of Callon’s leg.
    Callon's eyes was like fixed on Finthir's hand, it was kinda erotic seeing it. By using his hand he imagined those strong fingers wrapped around his cock.
    Mn.. not helping
    “Rub your hardness through the fabric before releasing you.....” his fingers pressed a little harder in their caress.
    Most definitely not helping!!
    God damn it. He cursed insids as he pressed his knees together more tightly. His sorry member was giving him blue balls for having been painfully hard most of the afternoon.
    “...or maybe you’d prefer my mouth? Hot and wet around your member?”
    Callon's jaw dropped as he stared at the oher. He was amazed how Fin could just say that with a straight out.
    “Or maybe you’d prefer my mouth somewhere else? Your home perhaps? Licking and stretching you with my tongue.”
    Callon's reaction was to cover the other's mouth with his hand. He had his head lowered and was blushing to the top of his ears.

"How can you just say all that!" Callon asked freaked as he shook his head.
    "Please.. don't tease me."
    He was so embarressed he couldn't even meet the others eyes. He kept thinking about the picturs Fin had put into his head.
    He wanted to just get up and run away, if not for the boner rubbing against his front.

The elf released the hold and dropped his hand from Fin's mouth.
    "Please do you really have too rub it in like that? I'm not exactly save to be around right now."

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles