(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir grunted at the slap to his arse. He’d been pretty confident his plan would work.... Ah well, the grin on his face spoke to how much fun he was having! “I can be cute!” He laughed. Spinning around.

Fin was already preparing his next attack when it seemed Callon slipped. The elf was confused a moment. Looking down he predicted it wasn’t his ice.....

He walked over, not missing how Callon reacted. Strange. “Hey? You okay?” He frowned offering his hand to help him up.

“I think it’s a draw so far.” Fin smirked. “Are you hurt? You really don’t want to continue?” They’d only been out here a moment.... what was going on?

Holding his hand out he sent a blast of warm air at the others wet arse. “You know....” he teased, mostly to distract him, “...if you wanted to strip off too you didn’t need an excuse.” Fin winked.

Guest M-jow

"Yeah I'm good. I just lost face by landing in the creak. But aside from that I'm fine." Callon replied as he took Finthir hand to help in back up on his feets.

Well that hadn't be a lie, he ready had lost face infront of Finthir but he was relifed to see the male seemed more concerned for his well-being. Rather than teasing him about it.

Had any of the others back home seen him just now the laugher and shame wouldn't have been forgotten even after weeks.

"There was no harm done (inside voice: aside to my pride). So we can just continue."

Callon smiled as he felt warm air warm his body and dry his pants. When Fin started to tease him about him stripping down Callon laughed.

"Didn't you know, a knight never dose anything without a reason behind it. And I though why shouldn't I just macth with you. It seems so unfair why I should be the only one disstracted." Callon smirked as he threw he wet shirt on the grass and picked his sword back up.

"Now shall we get serious snowflake?" He asked with a teasing flirtatious tone as he called the other by a nickname.

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon was cute. Finthir doubted that the other knew just how cute he was. Or maybe it was just his opinion? Who cared though!

“Oh? You think you can distract me?” He laughed, of course.... spotting him actually topless did strange things to him! He wanted to see more.... damn it! Callon was right! It was a good distraction!

Finthir actually laughed at the nickname, “snowflake?” He smirked in amusement. “Watch out buttercup.” He joked.

Needing a new plan he let the sword melt and stepped away only to formulate a new plan. He started to move his hands in a circle, each travelling into a different direction. Soon a disk of ice was formed. Using it like a mirror he tilted it just right and reflected light into Callon’s eyes.

He knew it wouldn’t do much but he was experimenting!

Guest M-jow

Callon tilted his head do one hid hairbreaid feel down his left shoulder. 'Buttercup?' He thought to himself if the other was being serious or just teasing him.

There wasn't anything about him that ensembled a flower.

But then again maybe snowflake was misguiding too. Althought is suited his ability and Finthir's fair skin, the person was way stronger than the named objekt.

But now that he had called him that outloud, it wouldn't be right to change it. Fin didn't get made at it and now Callon couldn't get it out of his head.

Once Fin moved. Callon stood at attention watching the mage melt his blad.

Callon had no idear what Fin was upto but didn't let it lower his guards. If anything it was kinda exiting to see what Fin would come up with.

A beam of sharp light hit him straight in the eyes and his body reacted by trying to block it and steped away. After efects of the light still danced over his eyes for a few seconds after he hwas blinded. And if he closed his eyes he could still see the sunny spots dance on the inside of his eyelids.

He didn't think much into it, callon just tried to se past the light beam to seen when Fin would come at him. As he stood with one hsnd raised to block the reflected light.

Guest syaoran-puu

Buttercup had just popped into his head after being called Snowflake. But honestly? He liked it. Callon had rich skin, sun kissed like a buttercup. He stood out. He was beautiful to look at. Exotic. He shone like the sun and buttercups reflected the light during the ‘butter test’. Yeah, it was fitting in his eyes.

He smiled at the way he reacted. He wasn’t trying to do anything that would hurt Callon.... so no I’ve needles or missiles.... but he wanted to play and practise. The perfect opportunity for Finthir to experiment!

So.... he used the light trick and then covered his fist in ice and punched the guy. The ice shattered as he struck. All this use of ice had his hair starting to form icicles that spread onto his face too. But it didn’t hurt, if anything it made him feel... stronger.

Guest M-jow

Callon had tried watching Fin to make out when he would move. But with all the light blinding him, he reacted just slow enough for the other to get a strong blow in Callon's side.

The knight groan suprised as he felt the cold ice conect and jumped back.

Now Callon knew Finthir was holding his punches with him not trying to hurt him too badly.

That said, Callon did feel a strong force to where his fist hit skin. Another few hits at that same spot and he might just bust a rib.

"Not bad"

But then Callon slung his sword and broke the ice mirro, to stop it blinding him.

Once he could see again he was suprised at the display of ice crontrole in front of him.

"Impressiv you almost look like a popsicle" he taunted teasingly as he drew his fists infront of his body.

He maybe more confident with a sword but he wasn't gonna attack a unarmed man, even though the guy had magic.

If anything Callon still had his other sword on him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir smirked as the reaction. Even laughed as the mirror was shattered. He pretended to pout but soon winked to show he was only joking!

Fin could tell the knight was holding back.... but he wasn’t sure why.

The comment about being a popsicle surprised him.... he reached up only to blink at the cold below his tips. “Oh....” that was interesting.

He shrugged and stepped back. He’d deal with that later! He couldn’t think about it right now.

Instead he formed ice on both fists. “You’re holding back. Don’t. I want to react to you properly.....” if Callon never struck him, how would he ‘learn’? “Or is there something holding you back?” Maybe if he knew Fin could fix it?

Guest M-jow
“You’re holding back. Don’t. I want to react to you properly.....” if Callon never struck him, how would he ‘learn’? “Or is there something holding you back?”

Callon clicked his tongue and walked over to the sword he had thrown.

"Well then I'll try not to hold back if you'll do the same. Or else I can't fight my best." He said as he picked the sword out of the ground. Then he pulled his second sword out and swung them around till he had a good grib.

"Lets go"

Callon moved in fast, coming straight for Fin with nothing holding him back.

Just before his swords and Fin's icefists could conect. Callon change the angle of his swing so one sword would push them away up over Finthir's head. With his other he slapped Fin's chest with the flat side.

He send the mage a wink as he though about who his training with the captain usally went.

He would have yelled out 'Death!' If he hit Callon and 'Point' is Callon got a hit in.

This felt a bit like that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir nodded, “I won’t hold back either then.” He promised. Fin was experimenting right so it might come off strange at times.

The ice felt strangely natural though, while he could wield so many different types of magic this felt more instinctive!

He blinked, grunted at the hit and then laughed as the other man clearly ‘tapped’ him out. “Guess that’s me dead.” He pushed Callon away and winked.

Walking around the man he eyed him, examining him a moment and looking for an advantage.

He jumped in, aiming his punches but fainting at the last moment and using his leg to swipe the guys legs from under him.... or at least he tried. The move was much like the warm up martial arts ones Callon had caught him doing when he woke up.

Guest M-jow

Callon just barely made the jumped over Fin's leg as it came for him. And used his sword to block another blow from below.

He couldn't help but to smile. It just felt so good finally doing something with himself. Though he hated violence, he didn't see training as such. Although people would often get hurt and most lickly sore next day.

(Just skipping the training a bit)

The sound of steal and ice slaming together ecohed around them as they fought. They and grown more efficient and aggressive with their moves.

Callon fought to bring Fin down but the mage was getting alot better as the time went on. But eventhough he got lots of victorious in. Fin wasn't doing a bad job himself.

Callon had barely noticed the darkness creep in on them as the sun started to set.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir eventually held up his hand to stop Callon. “Okay.... okay.... I’m done.” He laughed, letting go of his powers and returning to normal. Well normal with a soft pant!

He stepped forward and pat the guys back only to roll his sore shoulders. “That was good. Been a while since I got to play.” Fin smiled and looked up at the sky. “It looks like night is coming quickly.... we should set up camp and grab something to eat. I’m hungry.” He admits.

He yawned softly. Looking over at Callon. “How is your side? I know I got a few good hits in. I hope you’re not too bruised....” he looked down at his arms and saw the bruises caused by the blades. He wasn’t complaining though. It was the hazard of sparring after all.

He paused then looked over at him, “are you wanting to lay out rolls beside each other again?”

Guest M-jow

"If you call that playing I would hate to be fighting you for real" Callon laughed as he put his swords away.

Being physical up and moving around had made him work up quite a bit of sweat.

He looked down his body as Fin meantion his side. There were som red color here and there but just bruises.

"Might hurt a bit here and there tomorrow but nothing major." He replied as his eyes brushed over at Finthir's body. There were marks all over the male's skin. Small flat lines that made him wonder if he had bee to rough or if the other really just bruised easily.

He turned his eyes away as the other caught him staring.

"Uh yes! Camp.. can't forget that." Callon quickly agreed as he went over to pick his shirt up from the branch it had been hanging on. It was atleast dry now, although dirty but so was he.

He would have to wash off latet once he got back to pick up his second par of clean clothes from his bag.

".." He looked up at Finthir as he brought up their resting places.

"Um well I wouldn't mind it if you still want to. We -ehm- well I slept pretty well thanks to you." The knight blushed as he fumbled his the strings in his shirt.

"I would very much like it"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good job we’re on the same side then.” Finthir smirked with a wink. “Good. I’m glad I didn’t hurt you too much.”

Fin had ‘delicate’ skin, it was simply so pale that most marks showed quickly, but they often looked far worse than you originally thought. More superficial than anything.

He chuckled. “Of course. We do have to sleep at some point.” Fin smiled. “I could really do with a wash though. I might ask the mares if we can find water tomorrow. A soak will help your bruises go down too.” He offered gently.

At first the mage wasn’t sure what Callon was going to answer.... a no? Or.... something else? Finthir was actually relieved at the answer he got.

They cute fumbling of the knights made him want to pin the guy down and fuck him! He was acting too adorable for his own good! Finthir licked his lips but nodded. “I want to. I wouldn’t have asked otherwise.” Moving closer he smiled at the man and leaned in, almost as if to kiss him. “You look scared. Don’t worry. I only bite if you want me too.” He winked.

Pulling away he chuckled and started to set up his bedding roll. Done he looked around. “I wonder where the others are...” He gathered some sticks and started a small fire.

Guest M-jow

Callon trided not to sound weird as Fin started taking about washing and soaking.

"Yeah well a bucket bath or something would be fin too." He said trying not to sound uncomfortable.

Callon had allready had more that enough soaking for one day.

"Guess I should have fallen in that creak in the last round instead of the first." He joked

As Finthir stood close to him wearing the smug look on his face just inces away from his face, Callon felt the urge to lean over and kiss him.

He licked his lips as he tried shovelling that anxiety down, but couldn't help the hint of color crawl into his cheeks.

"Hm good then" He swallowed and breathed again as the other took a step back.

Callon picked up his own sleeping pat and lay it out next to Finthir's.

He looked up and arounf them as Fin brought the others up.

"Mn I don't know where the are, but my guess is the girls are together somewhere for themself. And Tiny.. well how knows what faries does in the woods? I still don't get why he kept hanging around after his wings got fixed." Callon said as he lay down in the mat with a small tired groan from the workout.

He wasn't out of shape but after hsving rested for so many days his body would be feeling it tomorrow.

"And why does he like you and not me? Don't some mages use faries for potions or something?" Callon asked. He didn't know it the last bit was true or just some rumour going around about mages using magical cresturs for such things.

Guest syaoran-puu

“A bucket bath? That would work too but a proper soak would be better.” Finthir wasn’t blind. Callon has admitted to not being about to swim, but it felt more than that.... who freaked out so much from falling in a small creek?

He almost didn’t want to bring it up, but in the end.... “Callon, are you.... iffy around water?” Fin didn’t want to say ‘scared’ in fear it would upset Callon it make him grow defensive. But if there was a water issue? It would be good to know.

For a moment the mage has been sure that Callon would kiss him, but instead the knight pulled away. He always pulls away. it made sense. Callon was being cautious.... but it wasn’t like they hadn’t kissed before! Hell, they’d done far more than kissing!

But Fin knew better than to push. Callon would be ready when he was ready.

“True. Tiny is... an enigma.” Fin shrugged. He had a few theories about the fairy, but not evidence to mention anything yet. Beyond, “I think he’s just lonely.” Was he exiled? Had he lost his group? Abandoned? Was he trapped on purpose by his people as punishment?

“Don’t be jealous. Besides. He’s not so fond after discovering us yesterday.” Fin chuckled, “I don’t think he liked that you’re the exception now to my hating knights.” That hatred was still there, that sort of pain didn’t just vanish! But he was working on it.

Watching Callon roll out his bedding, Finthir moved closer and took his hand. “I really want to kiss you again. May I?”

Guest M-jow

(Okay this might seem weird since we are playing in two driffernt timeframes but so be it ^^ )

Callon steps came to a hold and peeked over his shoulder. "Um.." he bite his lip as he thought about what to say.

He had for personale reasons never shared that with anyone before for fear of being bullied by others. And that fear had only grown as he got older and he was being surrounded by arrogant people. But Finthir wasn't like those types.

"Promise you wouldn't laugh." He said as he finally released his lip. "Yes. I don't really like like it. I can use it to wash but the simple sound of it gives me chills.. which is why I can't swim" he said shrugging with his shoulder as he went on with his bedroll.

He smiled with a small blush as he was reminded of last night.

"Yeah, he seemed shocked about that.. in the start I wouldn't have pictures us like that either. But now I see you in a whole driffernt light."Callon said just before he felt Fin's hand on his. He looked back at him and found the other watching him with a flash of hunger in them.

Passion flashed through his own as Finthir asked if he could kiss him.

The knight smiled flushed for a second.

"You can. But you don't have to ask"

Edited by M-jow

Guest syaoran-puu

Don’t worry about it too much. I’ll go with whatever. Doesn’t have to read entirely like two different times. Haha.

“Oh?” Fin watched him a moment. He considered that. “I can... try to help you? If you want? I mean....” he chewed his inner lip a moment. “I can swim. I can manipulate water. I’d make sure you were safe.....” he understood crippling fear though.

With a laugh and pat the others chest. “I wanted to check. You know what they say.... to assume us it make an ass of you and me.”

Still, Fin leaned forward and kissed him, mind still reeling with what the other had just revealed. Fear of water? He wasn’t about to laugh at that.

But right now? This kiss was more important. He licked and played. Hand sliding into the others hair. Holding him close as he devoured his mouth.

Guest M-jow

The fact that the other offered to help him seemed nice of him. Though Callon doubted it would help.

"Maybe we could try next time you feel for a swim, but don't expect too much" the knight replied after a little time to chew on it.

Callon's own lips spread out in a smile as he heard Finthir's pretty laugher.

He har rarely heard it but Callon had learned that he liked hearing it.

It gave him a warm fussy feeling in his stomach and his head felt lighter. Fin was handsome when he smiled and even more alluring.

The knight felt his cock twitch lively awake with each pat to his chest.

Callon blushed but didn't try to shy away as he had before.

He had to remind himself that he was an experient adult. Although the thing with a man was new to him. Kissing and sex on one part as kinda similar... Well maybe not the sex act but the kissing and touching.

Callon looked back into Fin's eyes as he leaned his face in closer. Callon meet him halfway and opened his mouth after the first gentle peek on the lip.

He hummed as he felt Finthir's hand pull him at the hair to give him more closeness.

Callon tilted his head back slightly to giv the other what he wanted and studdered as Fin't tongue licked the roof along his mouth. It tickled and turned him on all at the same time and Callon wanted to do a little playback. So he sucked back on Fin's tongue. Trapping him playfully as his hands snuck down under the mage's shirt.

He release Fin's tongue but didn't allow him to break the kiss just like that.

The knight was.blushing hard as he felt Finthir's warm hard stomach and chest, but that still didn't make him pull away.

It felt so good the way Finthir touched him. And Callon wanted to touch the other just as much. He had often dreamed of being with men in his dreams. To touch and feel their firm bodis in ways he couldn't do in real life.

This was real and he was awake. To be honest his dreams had been far too lacking compared to the real thing.

Callon pushed his body closer to Fin's. He wrapped his arms up around the mage's shoulders.

"Mnh.. feels so good.." Callon moaned between kisses.

Guest M-jow

He could still pictur Fin naked from the torso and up to his kissable neck. The fair skin was so eye catching that even a small hicky would stand out if Callon made one.

Running his palms up Finthis's sides and down the elver's stomach. Callon wanted nothing more that too pull it back off.

He wanted to feel that skin against his own and didn't care if the male smelt of sweat.

Fin's smell was still nice and the sweat only made the scent stronger.

Callon opened his eyes and looke at Fin with puppy-dog-eyes, as he started to pull on the shirt. Signalling that he wanted the thing off.

The night air was starting to cool, but the light fire was enough to keep them warm.

Guest syaoran-puu

Callon was too adorable like this... and honestly? Finthir could see himself getting carried away if the other really did remove his shirt. He didn’t have unlimited control! And yet.... the fact Callon seemed so eager and near desperate to see and feel him? He wouldn’t deny him!

With a nod, Fin let his own fingers pull and tug at Callon’s shirt in return. Not asking as he pulled it up and off. If he was honest he wanted Callon naked!! Too much? Too fast? Would it cause Callon to bolt?

Leaning in he kissed the other man once more, only breaking the kiss as his own shirt was pulled free. He felt like he was running super hot right now! His temperature reacting to each addictive touch.

“Fuck....” he grumbled, gripping Callon’s hip a moment. I want to fuck him so bad! Regaining control was hard!

Guest M-jow

Callon didn't resist as his top was stripped off again but for that he wanted the same thing in return.

He held his breath as the pulled Fin's shirt off, and released it again slowly ashe watches the other's naked chest. His arms looked long and strong, not thin and slinder.

His shoulder were wide and tough with strong lines, not curved and feminined.

The chest and stomach were hard and muscle tone, not soft and bouncy.

How could Callon ever have slept with all those women when THIS was what he always had wanted.

A hand ran up Finthir's wrist along his arm, slowly as he watched it.

Callon nibbled on the side of his lower lip as his gace shifted back up to the other's face.

He knew he could never hold one from the opposite sex again. Callon's heart was banging hard against his chest as heat filt his cheeks.

He didn't want to say anything, fearing it would end it all if he did. So instead of just pouring something out of his mouth callon let his body do the talking for now.

His hand on Finthir's arm moved up behind the other neck as he leaned in against him.

His breathing fluttered slightly at the first contact when his nipple rubbed against Fin's chest.

He tried to ignor it as he moved more closer and pulled the other towards him. He half closed his eyes as he sucked on Fin's lip and nipped it as their naked skin came together.

Callon was getting horny of just feeling the male's skin that he tried to imagin what sex would be like. The image burned into his mind and his crotch throbbed as he pictured Finthir taking him here by the fire.

He didn't fear the thought as much as he fought he could have. He trusted Fin to know his way about it.

But how did Fin feel about this?

He was curious and a bit afraid the other would turn him away though Finthir's actions up till now hadn't seemed to be likely that he would.

But was he moving too fast?

Callon was practical sitting between the other's legs with his thighs og both sides of the male's hips. He couldn't remember how they had gotten to sit like that. But one thing he did feel was the hardness that pressed into his own as tried to ajust his angle.

Edited by M-jow

Guest syaoran-puu

That first touch felt electric. And hot. How could Callon’s skin feel so hot? Or was it his own? Or both? He didn’t know!

The hand upon his neck might have pissed him off in the past, too controlling for his usual dominance, but he found he didn’t care right now! All that mattered was their lips touching. Their bodies working closer towards each other.

And damn! But it was sexy! So sexy!

Their kiss consumed him, and when awareness awoke once more he found himself entangled, and from his current position Fin knew that Callon could feel (and likely see) his throbbing erection straining against his trousers.

“My control isn’t shot.” He grunted out. “If you.... don’t want more.... get off me.” He managed to get out. There was something almost savage in Fin’s expression as he looked closely at the man. “Because.... I want to fuck you so bad.” He decided to be blunt, so Callon couldn’t misunderstand what he meant by ‘more’.

The idea of sex with a knight might have turned him off mere says ago.... but right now? The idea of being buried to the hilt inside the man, taking his pleasure and pentrating him like no one else ever had? Well, his clock twitched eagerly at the mere thought!

Reaching up, Finthir touched the others cheek. Tender despite his bold words.

“My control isn’t shot.” He grunted out. “If you.... don’t want more.... get off me. Because.... I want to fuck you so bad.”

Callon felt his his body heat up even more at that deep sexy husky voice. He bit his bottom lip but didn't need time to think it over. He had already prepared his mind mentally.

And Finthir's gently hold on his chin made Callon less fearful to just give in.

Callon could see the lust burn in Fin's eyes, like ice-blue flames reflected by the fireplace.

And the male's cock was throbbing so hard against his own, that it was starting to feel very uncomfortable in his trousers.

"Don't stop then... I want you to Finthir...I want to feel you in me." The knight blushed crimson red as he admitted his desire out loud to the man.

He tried to lower his eyes to look anywhere else than into Fin's eyes. He felt like if he did his heart would start racing again by watching the male's beautiful face take in what he had just said.

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir could admit... he was surprised! He hadn’t anticipated that response at all. Only a day or so ago Callon has acted almost homophobic. Trapped by his fears.

This was a very nice surprise. The perfect change of pace!

“As you wish.” He guided the man’s mouth back to his, watching him for the longest moment before finally letting his eyes flutter closed as kissed him, tongue teasing and demanding entry before exploring the inside of his mouth.

His hands wandered, he pulled at the others belt and fondled at the guys buttons before pushing his trousers down enough to grope and caress and touch.

Fin wrapped his hand around the other elf’s cock. Groping and fondling, stroking and teasing.

When he broke the kiss he was panting heavily, his need obvious. “There’s some stuff in my bag we can use as lubricant. Sorry it’s not the proper stuff.... but it will make you nice and slippery, it will hurt less.” Husky voice and rosy cheeks.

Callon felt Finthir's hand on his chin as looked up just as the other pulled him in. When Fin kissed him againit all felt more real.

The kiss started slow and sensual and gradually deepened until teeth were clacking and tongues were duelling in a sweet dance.

He felt the pull on his belt and by reflex tried to look down, but couldn't.

The knight trembled exited and grunted as Fin fondled with his body.

Callon was still growing as thd elf took his cock in hand between Callon's twitching legs.

"Ah~" his voice let out a sexy moan as Fin teased it. "F###!"

Callon bite his bottom lip as he leanded over towards Finthir's bags. His back was laying adresse both of their pats as he tried to fin some kind of betale in the bag.

When he felt something like it he pulled it out and took a look.

It wasn't lube but it had a nice scent to it that reminded him of Fin's.

"This one?" He asked as he held the bottle up.