(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Never apologise.” He said simply. He didn’t want to add to Ceries suffering!

He stood and nodded, letting Ceries have his pride. “Would you like me to ask Advyk to come here after breakfast? Or to postpone your discussion?”

Guest Kotorichan

"If you can ask him or Nivair without Brenton hearing... I don't want Brenton to show up here." Ceries murmured, closing his eyes and relaxing in the warm water. "Thank you..." He was already feeling the warmth helping to soothe his pain.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can find a way to do that.” He offered gently.

Vaughn closed the bathroom door to give him privacy and headed to the dining room.

Brenton was sat talking to Advyk about training later today.

Vaughn looked to Nivair, nodding towards the kitchen. “My apologies, your highness and Mr Black. Something has come up with Prince Ceriesti and he will not be joining you today. Would it be possible to talk to your guard, Prince Advyk?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I see..." Advyk glanced at Brenton and then back at Vaughn. "I hope that he will make a speedy recovery."

He nodded at the request. "Of course." He glanced at Nivair. "Please go with Vaughn and assist in any way you can."

Nivair bowed deeply. "Yes your highness."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Do not fear, Prince Advyk. Business keeps him occupied.” Vaughn lied.

Heading to the kitchen to get the Prince breakfast he waited for Nivair to join him. “Prince Ceriesti would like to speak with Prince Advyk still.” He looked over. “But in his bedroom chambers.”

Vaughn struggles to hide his emotions. “I am afraid he is in some discomfort today and unable to move easily. Please excuse the irregular meeting location.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I understand." Advyk nodded, although he didn't believe it in the slightest.

Nivair followed close behind him. "That will not be a problem..." He lightly touched Vaughn's shoulder. "Please do not allow our presence to add any extra stress..." He said softly. "His highess will not think any less of prince Ceriesti for this."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thank you. I appreciate that....” Vaughn was concerned about all of this. “If it continues like this...” he frowned and shut up, shaking his head. “Forget I said anything.”

“If you could keep this from Brenton.... I would appreciate it.” He said softly.

Looking at his friend he frowned. “On a different subject.... are your injuries okay?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I won't tell him a thing." Nivair promised. "And I will wait until my master is alone before informing him."

He smiled at the question. "I'm quite alright. Thank you. I did not leave you with too many bruises did I?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn relaxed some at that. “Thank you. I appreciate that.”

He shook his head, “I wouldn’t know... I’m not exactly focused on myself right now. Nothing I can not handle.” Vaughn picked up the tray with two breakfasts upon it. “If you’ll excuse me. I must get back to my Prince.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Of course." Nivair frowned slightly. "We will join you after breakfast." He bowed his head and went to gather his own breakfast.

---

Ceries was still relaxing in the tub, the warm water was definitely helping with his soreness.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled at him softly and nodded as he left.

He wasted little time before he reached the bedroom. He entered carefully, pleased to see the bathroom still closed. “Good.” He put the food down and knocked. “Ceries? Are you okay? Am I allowed in?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries opened his eyes and looked up. "I'm alright, you can come in." He called out. He sat up a little straighter and tried to rise to his feet so he could dry off, but he quickly realized that wasn't going to be possible. He lowered himself back down. "I think I'm going to need some help getting out of the tub..." He admitted.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure. Want to take a little longer though? Advyk will come here once they’ve finished. They’ve only just started breakfast.” Vaughn offered.

He smiled. “I brought your breakfast here. Some for me too. If you do not mind breaking bread together.”

Guest Kotorichan

"It might be difficult to eat while I'm in the bath..." Ceries said. "I'm feeling a bit better now, I should probably put the ointment on soon..."

He smiled up at Vaughn. "I would be more than happy to share breakfast with you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, reaching in, uncaring if he got wet, he pulled Ceries gently from the bath and carried him to the bed. Safely deposited he returned for a towel then came back. Slowly and carefully drying him. “Feeling any better?” He smiled. “I’ll rub in the ointment.... then you can have breakfast in bed.”

Vaughn wanted him as comfortable as possible.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries snuggled into the man's chest, he felt so small and vulnerable in Vaughn's arms... For once it felt nice.

"A bit... Thank you." He smiled shyly. His cheeks flushed at the mention of the ointment. "If you don't mind..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I never mind.” He hummed gently. Kissing his cheek. “It is my honour to care for you.”

Vaughn reached for the ointment and started to apply it. “I love you.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeper at the man's words, his feathers fluffing up slightly. "Vaughn..."

He whimpered softly as his tender hole was touched. "Ah... I love you too..."

Guest syaoran-puu

He smiled and kissed his cheek.

He wanted to take all his pain away! He’d gladly feel it instead. Vaughn hated hurting him. “Do you want to be dressed? Or just wear your robe while sitting under the covers?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I think I'd rather be dressed..." Ceries decided. "But I can just wear a robe while we eat, I don't want the food to get too cold." He leaned up and gave Vaughn a light kiss on the lips. "Would you mind bringing one over for me?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn just nodded. Whatever Ceries wanted!

He smiled at the kiss before slipping free. He brought Ceries plate over before sitting on the floor to eat his own.

Vaughn stayed quiet, trying not to overthink.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries pulled a blanket over himself, a bit uncomfortable being completely nude when Vaughn was fully clothed. "Thank you." He murmured, taking the plate. He glanced up at Vaughn with a slight frown. "What's on your mind..?" He asked softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn looked up at the Prince. “You. I’m thinking about you.” He said softly. “I’m trying to think of a strategy to help.... but I’m drawing up blanks.”

They couldn’t kill Brenton, they needed him.

They couldn’t use a potion, it could go wrong..

They couldn’t deny him, they’d promised him.

They couldn’t run away, they had responsibilities.

What could they do? Just lie back and accept his brutality?

Guest Kotorichan

"We have a strategy... We just have to hang on until the time is right." Ceries gently took his hand, interlocking their fingers. "I can see if Advyk has any ideas too, or if he can help in any way..."

He brought Vaughn's hand to his lips, gently kissing his fingers. "I'm going to hang on..." He said softly. "I'm going to be strong so you don't have to worry as much..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You don’t need to hide from me though, Ceries.” He watched him. Smiling softly. “I only want you healthy and happy. If that means you share your burden with me? I gladly accept the weight.”

Vaughn squeezed his hand back before finishing his food. “What clothing would you like?” He knew Ceries didn’t want to feel vulnerable.