(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn looked at him a moment and smiled. He couldn’t help but admire the man. So strong yet he was so convinced he was weak. He didn’t like it... the way Ceries doubted himself. But what he did like was the hard press of the man’s growing cock against his underwear.

He smiled. “You’re so sexy.” He couldn’t seem to be able to say anything else with Ceries mostly nude before him!

Softly he hooked a finger into the elastic and pulled them down. “So pretty. Is this for me?” He teased, running his thumb over the tip and down the length. “I love your body. So responsive.” He purred gently.

He pulled the underwear off the man’s legs. He looked for just a moment, “finding it hard to remember I can only use my fingers...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered shyly at the compliment. He bit his lip and looked away as his underwear was pulled down. He twitched at the feeling of cold air against his cock. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Vaughn's fingers on his length.

He glanced down at Vaughn at his words. "I-I have to keep my word..." He said softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m not asking you to break it... but next time? Next time I’m going to indulge.” Vaughn admits with a smile.

He wrapped his hand around the guys cock, squeezing a moment before he started stroking up and down his length. “You’ll have to tell me what you like as we... experiment.” Vaughn wanted to bring him pleasure.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeper and looked away. "I-I see..." He murmured.

He let out a soft moan as Vaughn's hand began to move. He covered his mouth with his hand, embarrassed by the noises he made.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled. “You don’t have to hide your noises from me. You don’t have to hide anything from me. Be open.” He wondered if this shyness was Brenton’s doing or all Ceries? Was it bad he thought about Brenton so much while in bed with Ceries?

He reached for the lube and covered his fingers. “You’re likely tender still, though hopeful the ointment you applied earlier helped. Tell me if it’s too much....”

Vaughn’s blue eyes darted straight to the man’s arse. Damn it... Ceries was gorgeous. His breathing shuddered as he reached, rubbing the outside of his hole. It was red... but he hoped it wasn’t too sore.

Guest Kotorichan

"I-its embarrassing..." Ceries murmured. "My voice sounds so strange..."

He let out a soft whimper at the feeling of fingers against his sensitive entrance.

"Vaughn..." He reached up to hold onto the man's shoulders, trying to relax his body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled, “why’s it embarrassing?” He winked, “why’s it weird?” He leaned in and kissed him. “I think you’re perfect.”

When Ceries reaches and held his shoulders he paused. “Everything okay?” Did the Prince want him to stop?

“Relax. Relax.” He purred. Blowing him a kiss, he slowly pushed the tip of his finger inside.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't know..." Ceries admitted. "It just sounds strange and I can't control it..."

He nodded slightly. "I-its just a bit sore... I'm okay..."

He gasped softly as he felt Vaughn pushing his finger in. He took a shaky breath, careful not to let himself get tense.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then don’t control it. Just let yourself go. Enjoy.” He winked. “It might help you to relax and just feel.” Vaughn offered gently.

“I can’t take the soreness away...” he frowned. “I’ll go slow and use lots of lube.” Vaughn promised.

He added more lube and pushed his finger in deeper this time, wiggling it around.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hesitated for a moment before moving his hands to hold onto the man's shoulders.

"O-okay...." He squirmed slightly as the finger moved deeper inside him. "V-Vaughn..." He breathed, looking up at him with heavily lidded eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Every time Ceries said his name gave him pause. Vaughn wasn’t sure what he was trying to say? Deciding that unless Ceries asked him to stop, he wouldn’t. He was going to continue.... Brenton wasn’t going to stop. He needed Ceries at least prepared for him!

He frowned at that thought but pushed it aside, he couldn’t focus on it right now. He wanted to focus on just Ceries.

“You’re so brave.” He hummed. He pulled the finger out then back in, speeding up as he tried to help the muscles relax.

Guest Kotorichan

"I-I'm not-" Ceries was cut off by a moan as Vaughn's fingers brushed against his prostate. His face went bright red and he looked away in embarrassment.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smirked at that, leaning down he tried to press Ceries prostate again as he kissed him. “No embarrassment at such cute and sexy noises. Does that feel good?” He asked, pushing his finger in and out again, hooking it so it was striking that special button again.

“You’re so tight.... relax Ceries.” He hummed.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bucked his hips and let out another gasping moan. "V-Vaughn..." He gasped. "I-it feels good..." He moaned again and gripped his shoulders a bit tighter. He took a few deep breaths, relaxing his body around Vaughn's fingers.

He wasn't feeling the same humiliation that he felt when Brenton touched him, but somehow he was missing it. For a moment he wondered what it would be like if Brenton was watching him. He imagined the feeling of the man's gaze on his body, and shuddered in pleasure, a slightly louder moan escaping his lips.

His cheeks flushed deeply and he tried to force the thought away. Why couldn't he just focus on Vaughn?

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” He smiled. Adding more lube and changing one finger to two. He scissored them, trying to stretch the man and recall how to do it. Having stretched himself earlier helped.

He wanted to kiss the man more... but as he watched he got the impression Ceries was thinking about something else.... did he dare ask? Maybe the many just needed a moment with his thoughts? Surely he’d tell him if he felt the need to?

Adding even more lube he turned two fingers in to three. Hooking them to strike the guys prostate again. “Just think... it won’t be my fingers for much longer....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeply at the man's words, pushing his hips down on his fingers. He moaned and nuzzled his face into Vaughn's neck. "I-I want you Vaughn..." He whimpered. "So much..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn relaxed a little as he felt Ceries move his hips. He felt for the first time that Ceries really wanted him! And dang! It had his cock hard and weeping. He couldn’t believe this was actually happening!

It wasn’t long until he had four fingers buried in the man. Enough lube that everything slid easily and hopefully didn’t hurt.

His cock twitched, needy. He chewed his lip and added his thumb too. “Too much? I... eh.... you’re nearly stretched enough.” Which meant... going to... Brenton.

Brenton.... why did that excite him?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a loud, gasping moan as Vaughn added another finger. The stretch hurt just a little, but in a satisfying way.

"I-I'm okay..." He gasped out. He leaned up and caught Vaughn's lips in a needy kiss. His entire body was aching for more and he was barely able to resist the urge to ask Vaughn to fuck him right there.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn lost himself for a moment. He pulled his fingers free, leaning down to kiss him. The kiss depending as he let his tongue play with Ceries. His body ached and shuddered with need.

He reached, freeing himself as he took both their cocks in his well lubed hand, stroking them together. “He wouldn’t know....” he vibrates against the man’s lips.

Need rippled desperately through him.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries melted into his touch, he wanted it so badly he could barely think. He wanted so badly to completely give in to the man. But he couldn't break his word.

After a few moments he broke the kiss and shook his head. "I-I can't..." He gently tried to push Vaughn's hand away. "I'm sorry..." he looked up at the man with a pained expression. "Tomorrow we can do whatever we want... Just the two of us..." He promised.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn huffed and nodded, “I know...” he hummed. “I know.” Neither of them would break their honour or word! The cat shifter was disappointed for a moment, but only because he wanted to be with Ceries so badly. Had dreamt of this for years...

He kissed him again, much softer this time. Inhaling gently and just... existing.

Breaking it he smiled and climbed off the bed before pulling his tunic on but leaving it undone. “Shall we then?” He held his hand out for the other man.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm sorry..." Ceries murmured, leaning into the kiss.

He slipped his robe back on, glancing at his underwear before deciding to leave them off. He blushed softly and took Vaughn's hand as he stood up. He snuggled up to his side for a moment before heading toward the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled gently. Shaking his head, “don’t apologise. It’s okay.” He smiled softly.

He squeezed him a moment and kissed his cheek. Vaughn didn’t want to release him immediately but he knew it was for the best. Get this over with! His heart squeezed nervously. All he knew about Brenton was what he’d seen with Ceries... nothing good.

Guiding the Prince next door he knocked, “Mr. Black?” He waited.

Brenton opened the door practically immediately as he eyed the pair. He spotted the flush colour in Vaughn’s cheeks. “Come in.” He closed the door behind them. Moving to Ceries first he slid a hand inside the robe. “You won’t be needing this fluffy. Kitten, strip.” He demanded.

Vaughn gulped but did just that, removing his clothing and folding it up... likely just to keep his mind busy!

Brenton turned to openly ogle the shifter. Not bad. He’d enjoy dominating the slightly shorter man. But not yet. “Are you prepared?” He returned his gaze to Ceries. Lust filling up his eyes. “Bend over the bed, fluffy. I want to check for myself.”

Vaughn frowned but didn’t comment. He didn’t know what to say right now.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was glad that no one else was in the hallway so he could cling to Vaughn's arm. He blushed at the sight of Brenton, only growing more red as the man touched him.

He lightly bit his lip and slipped off his robe. He gave Vaughn and apologetic glance before doing as he was told, resting his hands on the bed as he presented his ass.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton let his hand stroke down Ceries body. Groping his arse before probing deeper. He didn’t ask permission as he thrust three fingers in and scissored them. A haughty smirk spread upon his his lips as he ran his free hand over the guys wings. Squeezing there a moment, humming at the sight.

Vaughn wasn’t sure what he was meant to do here. He felt a little left out....

Brenton grinned as he glanced over at Vaughn. “Come here. Are you prepared too?” He licked his lips. “Bend over next to Fluffy.” He purred.

Vaughn looked at him with wide eyes. Hesitant.

“Now.” Brenton growled!

Vaughn gulped and moved next to Ceries, arse in the air too. He glanced at the Prince. His heart racing wildly within his chest.

Brenton smirked and ran his hand down Vaughn’s back. Slow and steady before getting to his arse too. He didn’t hesitate to push three fingers inside with a hard thrust. Both hands moved together, pushing in and out of their well prepared holes. “Look at this. Such good boys I have.” He purred possessively!