(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a cry at the sudden movement, his body tensing up again. "Y-yes, I understand I-I'm sorry." He gasped at the pressure on his cock, his hips bucking in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He hated that his body was still reacting to his treatment, it made him feel sick to his stomach.

He covered his mouth with his hands again, barely muffling the string of sobs and moans that escaped him as Brenton began to move. His body shook with each trust as he forced himself to stay still. The ice in his hair grew thicker has he had to resist his urge to fight the man off.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton just watched him, the man’s icicles seemed to be growing, he was still covering his mouth... though this time the human believed it was probably from tears instead of pleasure. He didn’t feel sorry for him though, he’d brought it on himself!

Still, Brenton’s hand continued to jerk him off as his dick went to work. In. Out. Faster. Harder. Rough. In. Out. Again and again.

Brenton felt himself growing close! His body turned on by the others soft whimpers, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Shit! He would spill soon...

He leaned forward, releasing the man’s dick in favour of holding Ceries’ hips firm, nails digging in, as he rammed into him harder and harder. He grunted and moaned liked a wild beast, the expression on his face one of tortured pleasure. “Shit!” He moaned.

Thick, ropey white cum erupted. Hot and sticky inside the other. Leaving him an utter mess as he continued to rock his hips and ride his pleasure.

Damn! But he wanted more!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries tried his best to keep his voice down, afraid that his crying would annoy the man further. He wanted it to end as soon as possible but he didn't know what to do, he could feel nothing but dread as the constant attention to his cock was bringing him closer to climax. How could his body be enjoying this?

Thankfully Brenton removed his hand just before Ceries came, but the sudden increase in intensity brought a whole new level of pain. Ceries shut his eyes as he tried to keep his ice from going wild, not matter how much it hurt he couldn't allow himself to make any sign that he wanted to fight back.

His eyes snapped open as he felt something hot filling him up. He wanted to scream, he really wasn't allowed any kind of dignity? He would have to wobble back to his own room with the man's seed dripping down his legs?

He managed to only let out a strangled sob as he was hit with another wave of humiliated tears. He covered his face with his hands, turning his head away from Brenton. This had to be enough, right? He would be allowed to leave now and rest for awhile? He didn't want to ask, afraid it might upset the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton watched the man, pulling out slowly and looking down to watch cum dribble out of the man’s weeping hole. Was that a little blood too? There was always something satisfying from seeing that. He smirked and rose, sitting on the bed, legs spread and open, “come here and lick me clean.”

Was he punishing the man? Probably. He’d been so determined to have him enjoy it too until Ceries had pushed him away. There would be no cuddling or tenderness here. He had deflowered the man and that was enough. All Ceries deserved after pushing him away. Perhaps he had expected too much? But he could have face fucked the man and rode him.... instead he’d tried to stretch him properly. It wasn’t his fault he didn’t get to finish.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries trembled at the request, he knew that if he refused he would just get hurt more. He got on his hands and knees and crawled over to the man. He stared down as Brenton's cock for a moment, gathering his courage before leaning down and hesitantly running his tongue along, his stomach twisted at the feeling but he forced himself to continue. He took the tip into his mouth and sucked lightly before starting to bob his head, it was rather obvious that he was clumsily attempting to copy what Brenton had done to him earlier. He didn't fully understand what the man wanted, but he was too afraid of further punishment to try asking any questions.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton watched him only to frown. The man really was bad at this! He’d have to walk him through it, step by bloody step... but not now! He was too angry.

He sighed, running a hand through the guys hair, feeling the ice as he pulled Ceries’ mouth off him. “Grab you things and get out.” He didn’t let go immediately. “I would have made sure you came too if you hadn’t pushed me away. That you had some sort of pleasure from it too. Remember that in future. Tomorrow I’ll teach you to suck my cock properly. Stretch yourself before you come over. I won’t bother. I’ll just fuck you once I tired of your mouth. Understood?”

He released him. Quirking a brow in challenge. Brenton could tell the others eyes were red, raw and swollen from his tears... but no sympathy rose. “Leave.” He prompted again.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries gasped in pain as his hair was pulled. He looked up Brenton, his eyes blurred with tears. "I-I understand." He said quickly, moving to the edge of the bed the moment he was released.

He tried to rise to his feet but his legs gave out immediately, causing the man to crumple to the floor with a cry of pain. He was too terrified to let that stop him. The prince grabbed his clothing, slipping his robe on just enough to cover the mess of his body. He forced himself to his feet and stumbled out of the room, shutting the door behind himself. He barely managed to reach his own bed before collapsing again. This time he didn't try to stand up again. He had expected it to be bad, but this was so much worse than anything he could have imagined. He was glad that at least the walls between their rooms were thick, he wouldn't have to worry about disturbing Brenton with his crying.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton watched the man crawl away pathetically. The man looked uncomfortable... but it hadn’t had to be that way. It could have been better, nicer. Whatever. He wasn’t interested.

He headed to the bathroom and cleaned up, ignoring the other.

——

About an hour later Vaughn headed to Ceries’ room. He hoped it was over now. Hoped his friend was okay. Part of him really hoped that Brenton hadn’t asked for anything inappropriate!

He knocked softly on the door, “Your highness.” He called gently. He’d brought a tray with two warm drinks and two slices of Ceries favourite dessert. Maybe he was asleep? That would be good for him at least.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hadn't moved from the spot where he had collapsed. He had drifted unconscious due to his complete exhaustion, but the familiar voice woke him up. "Vaughn..?" He called out, still half asleep. He snapped awake when he glanced down at himself and realized the state he was in, nothing but his disheveled robe covering his body. His face was red and puffy from crying and he could feel the dried cum between his legs. "W-wait, no, stay there" he said quickly, his voice panicked. He didn't want anyone to see him like this, especially not Vaughn.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn had started to open the door when he heard his name only to pause when he was suddenly told to wait. He frowned. “Ceries? What’s wrong?”

The guys tone seemed panicked and unsure. Wrong. Not like his friend at all!

It was the wrong thing to do. He knew that. Ceries had asked him to wait and not go in, but he couldn’t follow the order with the fear gripping him.

He barged into the room, eyes widening at the sight. “Ceries!” He put the tray down and moved towards him, unsure where to touch or help him that wouldn’t hurt him more. His cat senses could smell cum and blood, and he was definitely not happy about smelling either. “He did this? He left you like this?” How dare he!

Vaughn shook his head, getting up to close the door before going to the bathroom. “I’m running you a bath and helping you in. No arguments please.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a sob as the door was opened and the light from the hallway illuminated his form. He pulled his robe a bit tighter around himself, wanting to cover as much of himself as possible. He turned his face away from the guard, terrified of seeing disgust in the man's gaze.

"P-please just go Vaughn..." He begged. "I-I don't want you to see me like this..." He whimpered as Vaughn went to draw a bath, burying his face in his robe. "Please go..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hesitated, those cries, the sobs.... it was breaking his heart. The desperate plea sinking into his soul! He couldn’t leave the man like this. He couldn’t let him suffer alone. The poor man had suffered enough.

He started the bath, adding some of the healing herbs before returning to him. He didn’t touch or take or invade Ceries’ personal space more. “I know you want me to go. I know you want me to leave and not look. But I can’t just leave you like this. Not now. I can’t leave you to suffer alone. I won’t ask questions. I won’t touch you unless you ask for help. But I won’t leave you either. I’m sorry... I...”

Vaughn frowned, “I would never forgive myself to leave you alone like this. Please forgive my disobedience....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up from his robe, his face wet from tears. He stared up at Vaughn for a moment, the man had been by his side for as long as Ceries could remember... He lightly bit his lip before looking away again. "I don't think I can stand on my own..." He finally admitted. "Would you help me..?" He didn't have enough space in the room to spread his wings without hitting something.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled gently. “Of course I can. Just a minute....” he headed to the bath first. Testing the water and turning it off before returning to him.

He momentarily considered scooping the man up but decided that might be too much for him right now. He shifted closer, slipping his arms awkwardly forward then frowning and sitting back. He couldn’t figure out... damn it! Seeing no other option.. He scooped a hand under his legs and another around his back before carefully picking him up in the princess hold. “You just hold on. I’ve got you.” He promised. Slow steps, trying not to jolt him too much, Vaughn carried him to the bath. “I’ve tested the water already. It should be perfect.” He lowered him, robe and all into the water. “Would you like me to wash your hair?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries grew tense for a moment at the feeling of hands on his body, but he quickly relaxed in Vaughn's gentle touch. He nuzzled his face into the man's chest and lightly draped his arms around his shoulders, soothed by the familiar presence.

He was glad that Vaughn didn't try to undress him and just set him down in the water. The warmth was soothing on his aching muscles. "If you don't mind..." He murmured. "I think all the ice has melted by now.." He looked away, realizing that would make it clear that he had been trying not to attack Brenton.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t comment, he didn’t want to imagine the pain Ceries must have been in to have ice form in his hair. He’d seen it before, Ceries holding back.... it was never pretty! If Brenton had been here... he’d punch the guy square in the face. Still, he had to wonder why Ceries had held back. Why did it feel like he was being blackmailed? Could the man not have at least cherished Ceries during his first time?

Without comment he grabbed the shampoo and the jug, filling it with water and carefully soaking the man’s hair and washing it. Fingers gentle as lathered up the strands.

Wanting something to distract Ceries he asked, “have you heard that the inn keeper is finally getting married? Apparently the wedding is in a fortnight.”

Vaughn was careful as he caressed the man’s hair and head and slowly rinsed it.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries closed his eyes and relaxed into the man's touch. "Mm... I hadn't heard that yet..." He tried not to think of his own engagement, knowing that Vaughn was trying to help distract him. "Should I send something to congratulate them? I wouldn't want to involve myself if that would be out of place..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hadn’t even considered the connection between engagements... he’d honestly just wanted something to distract. “No? It was a recent announcement.” He offered.

Shrugging, a roll of his shoulders he rubbed the man’s hair and rinsed again. “I’m sure they’d appreciate it. But only if you feel you know them enough? I do not plan to get them anything.” He admitted. “But I did pass on a congratulations...”

Vaughn considered then offered something else, “I noticed that flower you usually like is starting to bloom again in the garden. I spotted them on my run earlier....” before they’d been called the main chamber and Brenton had crashed into their lives.

The mere thought of the man made him see red!

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah" Ceries perked up slightly at the mention of the flower. "Perhaps we can go for a walk tomorrow."

He smiled for a moment but that quickly faded as his mind returned to darker thoughts. "Vaughn..." He said hesitantly, opening his eyes to look at the man. "May I ask you something rather personal?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course, Ceries. A walk would be nice. I can show you where I found the ones preparing to bloom already.” He promised. That happy hint he heard in Ceries voice was rather uplifting. Vaughn would count that as a mission accomplished.

“Hmmm?” He hummed, starting on the deep conditioning. He didn’t know how to respond at first, he predicted it might be something about what his first sexual encounter had been like or something? He didn’t know for sure though. But he did know he’d do anything for the man right now. “You may, what do you want to ask?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Have you ever... Been with someone before..?" Ceries' cheeks flushed softly, he couldn't even bring himself to specify that he meant sexually. He had never thought about Vaughn having a lover, there could be an entire part of his guard's life that he didn't know about. The idea that Vaughn had someone like that made Ceries' chest hurt. He quickly dismissed the feeling, it was normal to not want a friend to keep secrets wasn't it?

Guest syaoran-puu

The question surprised him.... “eh....” he blushed softly, “only once. It was a drunken dalliance....” he’d sat through one too many meetings where the old king had talked endlessly about a match for Ceries. He hadn’t meant for it to happen, not really! He’d just been lonely and unhappy.

“I was having a tough time, I remember alcohol was involved....” and him saying Ceries name at the end! He’d imagined the Prince the entire time! He felt guilty to the fellow guard who had shared their body with him. Thankful nothing had ever been said, it had remained a secret. “It wasn’t some romantic thing.... but it had felt nice.” He whispered.

He shut up! He couldn’t bring himself to say more unless Ceries specifically asked!

Guest Kotorichan

"I see..." Ceries frowned when the guard mentioned he was having a tough time. He knew that Vaughn had no reason to talk about his own worries with Ceries, the guard probably wanted to have his privacy... But it hurt to think about Vaughn getting drunk and finding someone else instead of going to Ceries.

He hugged his knees to his chest, looking away from the man. "Brenton... He asked if you and I had ever..." He trailed off, his cheeks flushing. "He thought I would have u-used you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn just shrugged, not liking the fact he couldn’t read Ceries closed reaction right away. He didn’t want to admit too much though.... it wouldn’t help to confess now, he’d lost the man to a bastard.... but he could wash his hair and listen, be kind when he needed it. His chance stolen from him. “I’m sorry if that disappoints you.” He whispered under his breath.

Vaughn found his fingers stalling at that, his eyes open wide in fear. “B-brenton s-said what?” Had the other figured it out? So quickly? And he’d told the Prince!

But something upset him in that wording, “you wouldn’t have been using me....” he was pretty sure Ceries was feeling used right now. He had to remember that! He had to treat the Prince just right.... but if Ceries had wanted comfort in Vaughn’s flesh, he would have given it gladly.

Soon he noticed Ceries was blushing, “Take no heed of what he says. He’s trying to get in your head, your highness. I know you have never had interest in me in such a way.” Vaughn offered.

Guest Kotorichan

"I know that you would never refuse an order from me, no matter if you didn't want to follow it." Ceries said quietly. "You would only ignore an order if it was to keep me safe. If I had asked you to do that sort of thing you wouldn't have had a choice... I would have been using you."

He lightly bit his lip at the man's next words. It bothered him that Vaughn was so certain that he wasn't interested. "I've never thought of anyone that way..." He admitted. "I've tried my best not to because I knew that it would just make it harder to marry whoever was chosen for me. Although it seems that was a mistake..." He hugged his knees a bit tighter to his chest. "I made Brenton angry because of my lack of experience... He said he would have been gentle with me If I had been better..."