(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"I would have to ask him first..." Ceries admitted. "I just didn't want to even bring it up to him unless I knew you didn't mind..." He hid his face against Vaughn's chest. It was embarrassing enough to ask Vaughn, he had no idea how he was going to bring himself to talk to Brenton about it. What if he actually said yes? The thought of Vaughn pushing him down and claiming his body flashed through his mind, making his wings fluff up in embarrassment.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh...” that made sense. Vaughn should have known it would be like that. “I just have to ask one thing.” Because he couldn’t not. “Is this something you want because you want it? Or because you think it will just make it easier to take Brendon?” Or both? He didn’t know. Vaughn shouldn’t ask. He should just accept the gift... but he knew if they shared their bodies, if Vaughn gave into such a whim... it wouldn’t just be because of duty. He would feel something. It would mean something to him.

Vaughn noticed the way Ceries’ wings fluffed up. Was he so embarrassed to discuss this? How would they even... what would it actually.... be like?

He found his cheeks turning red and heated as he blushed.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lightly bit his lip, keeping his face hidden. "I... I don't know..." He confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "There must be something wrong with me... When you said you had been with someone else it hurt... And when I think of being with you in that way myself..." He trailed off, unable to finish the thought aloud. "I'm sorry... You're like family, I shouldn't be feeling these things..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Ouch? He should have known though. Should have seen that coming. Of course Ceries just wanted to prevent being in so much pain again. He wouldn’t blame him for that... and maybe, if it really did help him, Vaughn would do that for him. Seal up his own feelings and lock them away.

When Ceries stopped he promoted, “Feeling what things?” He needed to hear it. Needed to know that the man was thinking...... He just needed to hear the truth, whatever it was.

Being once more reminded he was like family brought him pause, he looked away “family doesn’t think about the other the way I think about you, Ceries.” He muttered the words quietly.

He didn’t know what the other was thinking, not really, but he knew he wanted to know. Wanted to get rid of the uncertainty settling within him.

Be strong. Stop being a coward Vaughn. It’s finally time to be honest! He chastised himself. “I love you, Ceries. I always have. That night I bedded another.... it was after I thought you were lost to me forever, that you would be engaged by your fathers wishes.” He finally admitted.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft whine as the man asked him to elaborate, he didn't know what to say. He bit his lip harder when the man hinted that he didn't think of him as family, not understanding what he meant.

His entire body froze at Vaughn's confession, for a moment his mind went completely blank. He noticed his hands were shaking and set down his teacup, afraid he would drop it. "Vaughn..." He looked up at the man, his face bright red. "I..." His head was spinning. Vaughn loved him..? For how long?

He shut his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I never realized, I must have said so many things that caused you pain without realizing it... And I'm sorry that I can't give you a proper answer... I have always thought of you as my dearest friend, and I thought all my feelings towards you were normal for that... But I'm not so sure anymore..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn looked down, seeing those red cheeks upon Ceries face only made his heart flutter.... and he felt suddenly guilty.

He shook his head, “I’m sorry. I don’t need an answer. I never have. I’m more than aware that you see me as your friend or a brother and I have always been contented by that.” Mostly at least. Vaughn didn’t want to add more pressure and misery to the others current struggles either! He wanted to help... not hinder!

Wait? He wasn’t sure.... sure of what....? Poor Vaughn’s heart, it was struggling to keep up!

He took a deep breath and swallowed. “Ceries, you owe me nothing. You don’t need to think or feel anything different about me. I will always be your friend.... and if doing this as your friend will help you... I will.”

Vaughn just waited then. Unsure what was going to happen now.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries chewed his lip, even if Vaughn said he didn't need an answer he hated to just drop the topic. "I always thought that if I could choose who I married I would choose you..." He said after a moment of silence. "I hate the idea of you finding a lover... And... I like the idea of you kissing or t-touching me..." He grew even more red. "I-is that what it's like to be in love..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked at that response.

He hadn’t expected that.... not at all! Ceries would want to marry HIM if could pick? He was.... gobsmacked by that mere notion!

“I... I don’t know?” He frowned. “For me.... it’s.... a feeling of wanting the best for you, wanting you to be happy and healthy, accepting whatever you need and just being happy to be beside you. It is my honour to be beside you, Ceries.”

But.... “you like the idea of.... with me?” They’d never done this before, spoke so honestly and open. Maybe he should be thanking Brenton for that at least. “I do too....” he swallowed again. He really needed to stop doing that!

Guest Kotorichan

"I-isn't it normal to want to want a friend to be happy and healthy..?" Ceries asked, unable to hide his confusion. "And to want to be with a friend all the time..? I've always felt happier when I'm with you... Isn't that because we're friends?"

He fidgeted with the feathers of his wing, growing more flustered as the conversation returned to sex. "I had never thought about it before today... But when I think about doing those things with you..." He trailed off, his face bright red. "I don't know... I feel strange..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled, “true.... but I guess.... my heart.... it swells..... I don’t know. I’ve never tried to explain it before. I just... know I feel like that....” maybe Ceries really did just see him as a friend! Maybe he was confusing the whirlwind of emotions right now?

Never thought of it before? Yeah... they weren’t on the same page there. Vaughn had dreamt of it. Repeatedly! Had had more wet dreams than he cared to admit!

“It’s okay, you don’t need to think about it right now. Your emotions are all over the place. Let’s just... drop it for now.” It took all his restraint not to lean in for a kiss.

But unlike Brenton, he wouldn’t take advantage of the man’s weakness and vulnerability. He cared too much.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries nodded in agreement, he was exhausted and this was all too confusing. "Thank you..." He hesitated for a moment before looking up at the man. "Would you stay with me until I fall asleep..?" He asked softly. "I really don't want to be alone right now and I don't think it will take too long..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, putting the cup and plate down. “I can do that. Do you want me to hold you or just sit at the end of the bed?”

Vaughn predicted that Ceries wanted a little comfort by being held, but he wasn’t entirely sure. He didn’t want to make any wrong assumptions right now. It all seemed so raw right now!

“Rest will do you some good. Shall I arrange for a medicinal ointment to be made up for you for the morning? I can tell the medic it is for me.” He wouldn’t embarrass Ceries by sharing his embarrassment with others.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'd like to stay like this..." Ceries murmured, nuzzling a little closer to Vaughn's chest. "If it isn't too much trouble..."

He blushed at the mention of medicine being made. "Yes please... Would it be possible to have some p-proper lubricant brought to my room as well..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “like this is fine.” He couldn’t deny it was nice having the man so close, cuddled into his side. It was comfortable.

“Yes. I can arrange that too.” He offered, meaning it. He chewed his lip a moment. “I can find you a toy to help you stretch yourself too if you want. It might... help?” Was he overstepping? This was all so strange!

“Now sleep. I’ll look after you. You don’t need to worry about anything else right now.” Ceries just needed to feel more himself again.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed even deeper at the mention of a toy. "If you can find something that might help... Then please... He said I should prepare myself before going to his room tomorrow night..." He hid his face in Vaughn's chest. "I'm afraid I won't be able to do it properly..."

He took a shaky breath, trying not to think about it too much. His other wing also wrapped around Vaughn, creating a cocoon of feathers around them both. "T-thank you Vaughn..." He closed his eyes and breathed in the man's familiar scent. Before he knew it his exhaustion overcame his fears and he fell asleep, still clinging to Vaughn.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll see what I can do.” He smiled, only to frown, “he’s not even going to..... but....” the frown increased. “I don’t care what he has to say. I’ll help to stretch you tomorrow. I won’t let him hurt you like this again!” Brenton couldn’t even give him a moments break? Would it hurt him to let the virgin have a few days to recover? The bastard!

He hated him. He was sure if it!

After Ceries fell asleep, Vaughn lingered a moment. Stroking his cheek and touching those fluffy feathers on his ear. The Prince was so beautiful. Utterly gorgeous really. And... he was confused about him? Wasn’t sure if he actually felt.... more? It was almost too much to believe!

The way he clung to him, the way those wings wrapped around him.... it melted his heart! He wanted to cry with the pleasure of just being this close to him. A weight was lifted for finally telling the other man how he felt!

His heart was racing as he carefully slipped from the bed and tucked the man back in. “Goodnight.” He whispered gently. He’d been tempted to stay but he wasn’t sure he should. Ceries hadn’t asked him stay all night. Gathering the tray of cups and plates he carried them to the kitchen. Next, he headed to talk to a few people, it was late but the medic saw him. He gathered the medicine and lubrications before finally heading to bed. Utterly exhausted!

His night was turbulent and chaotic. His heart and thoughts wild. But when sleep claimed him... he was smiling again.

——

The next day Brenton woke up early and redressed in his old clothing since he didn’t have more yet. He’d chase that up. He stretched, leaving the room and heading to explore the castle on his own.

——

Vaughn knocked on the Princes door. A bag of things in his hands for Ceries. “Your highness, breakfast is prepared in the dining room...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was still asleep when Vaughn knocked on his door, the man's voice woke him and he slowly sat up. His entire body ached, especially his hips. "Vaughn..?" He called out, a bit afraid to even try to stand up. "Would you come in please...?" He didn't know what he expected the man to do, maybe just be there to catch him if he collapsed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn opened the door, looking to the bed as he closed it. The Prince was a little out of sorts it seemed. He took out the ointment. “Here. This will help you to heal faster. It’s been enchanted.” He offered gently. “You only need to apply it to anything that hurts.... no matter how intimate.” He blushed a little and put it down. “I’ve found you some proper lubricant too.... and I’ll arrange for the toy to be made at some point today.”

He smiled. “Do you need help to get up?” Vaughn smiled softly. “Or I can.... pick out an outfit for you?” He wasn’t sure what to do right now.

——

Brenton found his way to the dining hall on his wandering. Taking a seat as food was brought out to him. He probably should have waited but he was hungry! He felt like he’d burnt off more energy than normal, he wanted to eat more than normal, that was for sure! The food was rather delicious too.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries murmured as he took the ointment. "Would you please pick out some clothes for me..?" His cheeks flushed softly and he looked away. "And... Please don't look over at me until I say it's alright..."

He waited until Vaughn had turned away to scoop some of the ointment into his fingers and slip it into his underwear. He did his best to hold back the pained whimpers as he spread it over his sore hole.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ceries might have attempted to hold back, but Vaughn heard. Sometimes great hearing truly was a curse! He instead busied himself in the wardrobe. Looking for something nice and pretty but wouldn’t rub or be too tight over the sore part.

Eventually he settled on a set of blue and silver robes. Stroking the material gently as he waited for the all clear. He’d seen the Prince wear these before, while they weren’t his favourite of all Ceries garments he’d always thought them pretty.

He’d not seen Brenton on the way here, but he had no intention of waking the man if he was still asleep. Part of him almost wished he was equal to Ceries... then maybe he’d be allowed to sit and eat with him, share stuff from his table? Instead, he would slip away and grab a quick bite to eat from the kitchen. Usually he didn’t feel guilty about that, but if Brenton was around it meant taking his eyes off him....

“If Brenton is around... how do you wish me to act?” He asked softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries finished spreading the ointment and grabbed a tissue to wipe off his fingers. "You can turn around." He said, moving to sit at the edge of his bed.

He looked away with a frown at the mention of Brenton, he really didn't want to see the man right now but he knew he would have to see him soon. "If he's at breakfast then I'll eat with him, you can go eat in the kitchen as usual. I won't let him do anything since someone could walk in... If I need you then I'll scream." He glanced up at Vaughn. "Please be polite to him... I know you're angry, but if you could try to pretend not to know about last night..." He trailed off with a sigh. "I'm sorry, I know that's a lot to ask."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t like the idea but he nodded, he’d do it if it was requested by Ceries. After all, he would need to keep up his strength should this come to blows! Brenton might be powerful... but he bet he could still get a good swing or two in?

“If that is your wish, my highness.... I will endeavour to do so for you.” It wouldn’t be difficult but he’d endure it.

“Today... I will offer to take him to the training field.” Vaughn practised and trained regularly anyway. “Am I allowed to offer to spar with him? I don’t predict many others will after his display of fire yesterday.” He didn’t trust Brenton not to hurt him, but he’d be able to see his power first hand at least. Plus, if he was untapped or untrained.... that needed to happen! He’d be no use if he was a loose cannon!

He took the clothing over to him, moving to the door and turning his back again.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries took the clothing and waited until Vaughn had his back turned before starting to get dressed. "As long as you feel that you can make it seem like nothing but training..." he sighed and finished dressing himself. "Would you help me up..?"

He thought for a moment. "I may want to watch while you train him... It would be good for me to have a good idea of what he is capable of..." He frowned slightly. "I know that elemental powers tend to be similar in the way it feels to control them, so I may need to try to give him some advice. I don't know how willing he will be to listen to anyone though..."

Guest syaoran-puu

He returned to the Princes side, helping him up. “How are you feeling this morning?” Vaughn was assuming sore and tender. There was very little he could do about that right now.... he’d already tried to help.

“You can watch.” Surely Brenton wouldn’t try to refuse him? Not after last night. Vaughn still thought the Prince too trusting! He’d given himself to the other without seeing the extent of his powers! What if the trucks he pulled yesterday were truly it? That wouldn’t be enough to save them! He kept that thought to himself right now.

“Perhaps we will have to find a way to make him listen.” He frowned. He doubted that Brenton would listen easily, but it was the kingdom at stake! They had to find a way!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries leaned against Vaughn as he stood up, wincing in pain. "I'm sore... But I think I'll be alright." He sighed. He took a few moments to adjust to being on his feet before reluctantly pulling away from Vaughn to stand on his own.

"Hopefully he understands that if he isn't strong enough to make a difference then there will no longer be any reason for me to allow him to stay here. So if he doesn't train then he'll be thrown out."