Page 32 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Vaughn smiled, “I’d likely only embarrass myself somehow anyway. But thank you.” Wet himself? Cry like a girl? Beg for mercy? Take your pick!

He shook his head, “muscles aren’t everything. You’re perfect just as you are. Your body isn’t fragile even though it’s light. And if you need to get away you can fly and use magic. Sometimes muscles, claws and teeth will only get you so far.” Vaughn had you train constantly to keep up the muscle tone. Shift regularly to be able to do so quickly and be strong. But he liked being in his cat, “there’s something freeing about being a cat. Even for a little while.”

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Kotorichan's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory
    Ren Amamiya Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Aki & Tomoharu Johnny Rayflo

Ceries blushed softly. He didn't want to admit that years of comparing his own body to Vaughn's was part of the reason that he was so self conscious of his appearance.
    "That's how I feel about flying... It's feels like I don't have to worry about anything else..." He glanced at Vaughn. "I have to admit, I sometimes forget that most people think you're scary in your other form. I have too many memories of when I was young and you would let me pet you to find you anything but comforting."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

“Why don’t you fly more? I haven’t seen you fly in a long time...” he realised. Vaughn wondered if he’d just missed it? Or maybe Ceries was just busy?

“I liked you petting me.” He admits. Loved might be more accurate. “It was actually one of my favourite things. It always cheered me up when you ran your fingers through my fur.” He recalled purring. Lots! “I guess when all my tails came in.... no one dared getting close to snuggle or pet my other form. I guess I’ve become more of a lone cat these days.” Except.... he love to cuddle up to Ceries like that again. Like when they’d been children.

Too bad he doubted it would happen.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Ceries hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should tell him. "I... I don't want to worry you..." He finally admitted. "If I'm flying then you can't protect me..."
    He perked up when he heard how much Vaughn had enjoyed being pet. "Perhaps next time we both have some free time I could pet you again..?" He asked hopefully.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Oh? Vaughn blinked at that. “I understand your fear.... but you’re holding back part of yourself? That can’t be healthy. We’ll have to look into a way to make it possible? To make you feel safe still. Or find another flier who could take you up?” Vaughn couldn’t follow. But that didn’t mean Ceries should deny himself!

He chuckled, blushing slightly. “Yeah? You want to?” He nodded. “I’d like that...” Vaughn shrugged, grin in place. “I should apologise now though.... if I fall asleep...” it was soothing! He had always felt content. “Plus... I’m a bigger cat than when we were younger...”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"I suppose it wouldn't be too dangerous if I didn't go too far from you..." Ceries thought aloud. "I've just been a bit on edge... Sometimes it feels like half the country wants me dead." He laughed nervously.
    "It's fine if you fall asleep." He smiled at Vaughn. "And if you're bigger thats gives me more fur to pet."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Vaughn nodded, “they’re grieving. They’ll see from your actions and kindness that you’re the right choice.” He smiled. “Why not fly a little now then? Even if it’s just around the height of the trees?” Vaughn just wanted Ceries to feel whole once more.

He chuckled. “I’ve warned you.” He grinned, the desire to touch the other was strong... so he tucked his hands into his pockets to resist. “I’m heavy too. Deadweight when asleep. Use me as a pillow not the other way around.” He winked.

Vaughn found the idea of snuggling in Ceries’ nest with him most appealing!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"I know... Maybe it's just harder because I myself haven't had a quiet moment to grieve..." Ceries sighed. He perked up at the suggestion of flying. "Ah, you wouldn't mind?"
    He stretched his wings out again. "I'll keep that in mind, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for accidentally smothering me." He laughed.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“You haven’t?” He frowned. Vaughn wasn’t sure how he could help with that. “What can I do to help you? To help you heal?” To give the man time to grieve.

“I don’t mind. I suggested it.” Vaughn offered gently. He’d enjoy seeing the man fly!

He chuckled, “I appreciate it my Prince.” He winked, “I definitely prefer you alive and well too. I’d hate myself I did anything to hurt you. Even by accident.” Recent events already had him feeling like a dick head!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"I don't know... Right now it just feels like I have to push it all down while I deal with everything that's happening..." Ceries gave him a sad smile. "I'll be alright, don't worry about it."
    He spread his wings and lightly flapped. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He promised. He glanced around to make sure no one was nearby before pressing a quick kiss to Vaughn's lips. He blushed and took off into the air, staying fairly low in the air.
    He spun and dipped closer to the ground a few times, circling around Vaughn so he'd never be out of sight.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles