(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up at Vaughn, trying to hide his happiness. "In that case, would you care to join us Vaughn?"

His face went red and he lowered his gaze to his plate at Brenton's words. He really didn't want to think about that. "Ah... Yes... Vaughn and I have some other matters we must attend to immediately after dinner. But we will join you as soon as we are... Available..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was surprised... but he slowly moved to sit down. What was Brenton playing at? Vaughn was convinced the man just enjoyed messing with them!

He kept quite as they spoke.

Brenton nodded, pleased that Ceries was pretty good at catching on. “Of course, I’m sure you’ll be sure to include me if things progress further than expected.”

Brenton finished eating, wiping his mouth as he stood. “Until later than. Your highness. Vaughn.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's cheeks flushed deeply and he nodded slightly. "Of course."

He let out a soft sigh as the man left the room. He lightly bit his lip and glanced at Vaughn. He didn't know what he could talk to the man about, everything he wanted to say was a bit too private.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn knew that look, but their code phrase wouldn’t work right now... instead he figured he’d offer distraction.

“Have I told you about our new candidates? We recently took on a new group of youths. Twelve in fact. Mostly shifters, but not all.” He smiled. “I might have to put another guard with you a few times so I can help with their training.”

Vaughn felt bad about doing it though! “I would like to introduce them you once they’re a little more disciplined. If you’re agreeable?” He’d never force Ceries.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries gave him a slight smile, glad for the distraction. "Ah, you haven't mentioned that... I'll have to trust your judgement on who would will manage your duties while you're occupied." He was sure that it went without saying that Brenton wouldn't be considered.

I would be happy to meet them. Perhaps when you are confident in their abilities I could sit in on part of a training session?" He suggested. "It would give them a goal to work towards, and a chance to show off their skills.*

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled at that, nodding. “Perhaps you’d entertain a small competition? An extra incentive to train and showcase their skills?” He hummed softly. “They seem eager lads, though the youngest is only thirteen summers.” That didn’t matter too much if they were skilled.

“I think most will do well, though there is one I have concern about. He has heart.... but so far no relish or flare for the skills needed. I’m hoping he’s just a slow starter.” Vaughn informed.

Guest Kotorichan

"That sounds wonderful." Ceries smiled. "I am sure that you will be able to make the most of their talents."

"Ah..." He frowned slightly. "Yes... I hope that his skills are able to catch up with his resolve..." He let out a soft sigh. "I suppose only time will tell."

He finished his food and leaned back in his seat, allowing himself to briefly relax. After a few moments of silence he looked over at Vaughn, his gaze pained. He didn't want to think about what was coming.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Me too. I think it might break him a little to be dismissed...” Vaughn never relished that part. He was just glad he didn’t often have to do it. “Still, I’m hopeful things will work out for the best.”

He finished eating what was on his plate as he looked over and spotted a pained expression. He frowned a moment, tilting his head in a silent; Are you okay?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lowered his head, taking a deep breath. "If you'll excuse me... I must return to my quarters. Please come find me when you are... Available..." He gave Vaughn a forced smile

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked a moment before understanding. He felt terrible suddenly... nerves?

He felt unsure and uncertain! Nervous. “I will be with you soon, your highness.” He gave him a wobbly smile. After a moment he rose and headed back to his room. He showered quickly, braiding his hair and reached for the lube... fingers shaking a little. He’d never done this to himself before... but it would be good practise for stretching Ceries? Right?

He lay on his bed, spreading his legs as he scooped up some lube. He bit his lip a moment then touched his intimate spot. Rubbing his thumb around the taint.... would this hurt? Ceries had seemed hurt.... he closed his eyes and pushed a finger inside. “Ah!” He gasped, panting softly. The pressure was weird! He squirmed a little and moved the finger in and out a little before adding a second...

He cried out, covering his mouth in embarrassment as he found that secret pleasure button! He whimpered. Okay.... that felt nice... he did it again, and again, and again. Breath panting and unstable as two became three then four fingers... knowing that Brenton wasn’t likely to go easy on him he pushed to five. Wincing a little at the pain of this much of a stretch. Holding his fist in place he panted before pushing his fist in and out. Faster and faster. Pushing his fingers out a little for extra release.

It wasn’t much longer until he decided he was ready... as ready as he was ever going to be... pulling on some light clothing and foregoing underwear he headed to the Princes room and knocked, “your highness?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries spent a long time in the bath, making sure every part of his body was cleaned. He got out and slipped on some light clothing before going to sit on his bed. He brushed his hair and put it up into a loose bun before moving on to groom his wings, hoping to distract and relax himself somewhat.

He looked up at the sound of Vaughn's voice, his cheeks immediately flushing in anticipation. "Ah, come in." He called out, focusing his gaze on the feathers in his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hesitated a moment then headed in. He smiled at the simple act of Ceries brushing his feathers. “You smell nice, Ceries.” He said honestly. It was rather relaxing.

Stepping closer, he swallowed a little then looked to the side table and the lube he’d brought around earlier. He didn’t want to start straight at that.... “do you.... think we could... lie down together and kiss? Just a little?” Vaughn smiled softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeper at the compliment, still feeling too shy to look at the man. "T-thank you..." He murmured.

He smiled nervously and finally glanced up at the man, relieved that he hadn't wanted to jump into things right away. "I would like that..." He scooted to the side to make room for Vaughn and put his comb away.

Guest syaoran-puu

He was relieved! Utterly relieved. He had been rather concerned that Ceries just wanted to be cold and efficient with him...

Vaughn smiled, kicking off his shoes he crawled into the bed and lay next to him. Reaching for the others cheek, gently stroking as his heart began to race and beat faster. “You’re adorable.” He said honestly.

Leaning closer, he pressed his lips softly against the other man’s. Licking at the seam of his lips.

Guest Kotorichan

"Vaughn..." Ceries breathed, his heart pounding as the man drew closer. He leaned into the kiss, hesitantly parting his lips as he felt the man's tongue. He lightly draped his arms around his shoulders, his eyes fluttering closed as he gave in to his touch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling Ceries under his fingers made him smile, Vaughn was delighted. Being close to him, anticipating what was to come.... this might not be the perfect night... not with Brenton in the picture, but he had faith and hope that they could still make the most of it. He’d still cherish it!

He deepened the kiss. His hand sliding over the man’s side and towards his back. Simply stroking and caressing the man.

Guest Kotorichan

For a moment Ceries's body grew tense as he felt Vaughn's hand move down his back, unable to forget the feeling of Brenton's hands on his body. He slowly relaxed again, trying to focus on Vaughn's familiar scent and the gentle way he was being touched.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling the way Ceries muscles tensed at first, he paused. Looking at the other man softly, “are you okay?” Vaughn asked softly. “We can stop if you want... anything you want...”

He’d stop or speed up or just do the minimum if it helped the Prince. “Do I scare you?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries shook his head quickly. "No, it's just..." He frowned and looked away. "I... I just have to remember that you're the one touching me... Then I'm okay..." He hoped that was enough for Vaughn to understand what he meant. "I know that you would never hurt me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn frowned but nodded. He had to wonder if this was the right thing? Then again... if he didn’t help Ceries he might get.... hurt.... that was hun acceptable!

“If it.... if it helps....” his smile wobbled nervously.... “you can touch me.... there.... while I stretch you? I’m already stretched.... but you can.... double check?” Vaughn offered so that Ceries might feel more his equal? More in control? To know that he’d let him.... “I.... would you want to be the one.....” he’d never considered Ceries would want to, “...to take me? Even if it’s not today.... I would let you...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bit his lip and looked up at Vaughn for a moment before hiding his face in his shoulder, his cheeks flushed deeply. "I... I want you Vaughn..." He said softly. "I want you to take me... It's just that I keep remembering how s-scary it was and how much it hurt when h-he did this... If I'm not looking at you or hearing your voice I get scared that I'll have imagined it was you and I'll open my eyes it will have been him touching me..." He clung to Vaughn's shoulders. "I love you, and I know you would never want to hurt me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt pained at that. Poor Ceries! He stroked his cheek and kissed him. Brenton had really done a number on him.

“Then I’ll keep talking. You keep looking at me. Whatever you need.” Vaughn offered.

Sitting up he slowly removed his own shirt and tossed it to the floor. “Would touching me help too?” He winked. “You’re sexy. Just so you know.” He wanted Ceries to relax. Relaxing would help so much!

Carefully he touched the man’s leg, “how about I start? You can lie on your back... look at me, touch me, feel me all you want.” He paused then remembered, “I’m only allowed to use my fingers... right?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries grew even more red as Vaughn removed his shirt. He lightly rested his hands on his chest, feeling the shape of his muscles.

"Ah... Yes... We would have to let him watch if you used anything else..." He said softly. He allowed himself to lay back on the bed. He was only wearing his robe and a pair of underwear, not the undershirt and pants that he would normally wear.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. If I forget.... remind me. I don’t want either of us to get in trouble.” Vaughn suspected trouble meant extra torture and pain. Especially for Ceries.

“Are you sure you don’t mind...” he chewed his lip as he looked down at Ceries mostly naked body. His heart began to race. This man was so sexy... he let a hand open his robe to reveal that smooth chest, stroked down to touch the edge of his underwear but stopped, looking up to check it was okay.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries squirmed slightly, already growing hard from the light touches. He looked up at Vaughn and gave him a shy smile. "I'm sure... I want you Vaughn..."

He hesitated for a moment before parting his legs, giving the guard easy access to his body.