(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you." Ceries stretched his wings out, allowing one to brush against Vaughn again. "I think I'll be too busy to do it paticularly often, but whenever we can find time it would be nice."

He smiled brightly at the sight of the flowers and walked over to crouch by them, examining the blooms. "So beautiful..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “so you know... your father used to fly three times a week as a minimum? It always used to scare the bejebbers out of Florence when he did it unexpectedly. It was funny watching him in the barracks at night.” He laughed. “Maybe it’s only fair that it’s my turn after laughing at him for so many years.”

He stood back, giving him room to just enjoy a moment.

Guest Kotorichan

"But I'm so much weaker than father was... If one person attacked me then I could defend myself, but if there was a group of people..." Ceries trailed off, hugging his knees to his chest. He stared at the flowers for a moment before speaking again.

"I miss him so much..." He said softly. "I'm sure he would know how to deal with everything that's happening... He always seemed to know what to do..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe he shouldn’t have mentioned his father? “Florence wouldn’t have worried for no reason. Everyone has a vulnerability.... it’s about figuring yours out and finding ways to counter then.” Vaughn paused a moment then added, “I’m slower turning left than right. Always have been. But I use my tails to help propel me... no one has noticed in years.” He offered. Weakness. Overcome.

He nodded, “I know you do.” He looked to the flowers, stepping closer but not touching either. “When he first took over... I’m sure he floundered and was clueless too. But he found a way. His path. You will too, Ceries.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries shut his eyes tightly, trying to stay calm. "Sometimes it just feels like I don't have any strengths to make up for my vulnerabilities..." He admitted.

He forced himself to take a few deep breaths, pushing down his sadness again. "I'm sorry..." He looked up at Vaughn and forced a smile. "I'm alright."

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s not true. You have heart and passion and a love for your people. You have so much.” He promised. But Vaughn knew that Ceries would have to discover it for himself. Somethings had to be discovered on your own. But Vaughn knew that Ceries had it within in.

“No need to be sorry.” He smiled, “you’ll figure out it with time. Allow yourself the time.”

Vaughn smiled still. “Do you wish to collect some flowers? We can put them in your office. Cheer you up when you’re stuck inside.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries hesitated before reaching up and taking Vaughn's hand, giving it a light squeeze. He held onto his hand for just a moment before releasing it, his cheeks lightly flushed.

"That's a good idea." He smiled and began to pick some of the flowers.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled at the delicate touch. Being with Ceries was always easy. Soft and gentle affection.... he predicted Brenton would be anything but!

He nodded, helping to gather a few for him. “These will look nice in your slightly blue tinted vase.” Vaughn had always been fond of flowers in his room, a hard contrast to the cats nature.

Heading around the garden put Vaughn in a good mood. Or maybe it was the company.

Eventually he thought about that evening, “when would you like me to attend you chamber tonight? Did Brenton give you a... time?” Vaughn didn’t want to rush, but he didn’t want to give Ceries too much time to think either.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries gathered a few other flowers that complimented the bouquete. He paused at the man's question, his cheeks flushing. "Ah... He didn't give me a time... But I know he is rather impatient so I was planning to bathe immediately after dinner...." He glanced at Vaughn shyly. "I presume that you would not wish for me to help you prepare... So perhaps you can come to my quarters once you are ready yourself...?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blushed at that a moment. “Oh,... you.... tonight?” He swallowed a moment, realising he wasn’t making sense. “You want us to go.... all the way.... tonight?” He smiled, chewing his lip a moment then looking at him softly. They hadn’t exactly decided earlier, but it seemed like Ceries had now. He’d said the Prince should think about it.

He nodded. “It’s not that I.... wouldn’t let you....” he ran an embarrassed hand down his face. “I’ll prepare myself then return to you.” He might die of embarrassment otherwise!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed deeply and looked away, his wings fluffing up in embarrassment. "Ah... We don't have to if you aren't ready..." He lightly bit his lip. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be impatient... I suppose I just thought that if we g-get that first time with Mr.Black over with sooner then you and I can..." He trailed off, bright red. He wanted to be held by Vaughn without Brenton involved... "I'm sorry... It can wait until as long as you'd like."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn took a deep breath, looked around and took the man’s hand a moment, bringing it to his mouth and kissing it. “Tonight is fine.” He squeezed his hand and let him go.

“Why are you calling him Mr Black?” He frowned. He’d understood to the man’s face... but right now? It was just them. “Brenton doesn’t deserve your respect...” he certainly hadn’t earned it!

He shook his head. “Let’s get it over with... maybe he’ll not want to.... hurt you then. I bet you’re still tender from yesterday.” Ceries was going to be ‘used’ by Brenton if not by him.... though Vaughn didn’t want to think of it like that. Vaughn wanted to cherish the moments with Ceries. “Maybe I can be gentler with you.... you might not hurt as much tomorrow...” he hoped.

Clearing his throat he let the man go. “Tonight.” He agreed. A little stronger.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled slightly at the kiss to his hand. Vaughn made him feel so treasured... His smile faded when he asked about the way he addressed Brenton. "I... I don't want to get in the habit of calling him back name..." He didn't clarify why that might be a bad thing.

His face grew even more red as Vaughn continued. It was true, he was still sore, although he had been doing his best to ignore the pain. "Thank you..." He smiled again. "I love you..." He breathed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t truly understand but just nodded. Maybe the man just wanted to feel in control of the uncontrollable? He could understand that.

Vaughn nodded, “this... you definitely don’t need to thank me for. I do it willingly. Happily.” Hearing those words made him grin, “I love you too.”

He glanced towards the castle. “I’ll make sure no one disturbs your work this afternoon.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries hesitated for a moment before taking his hand and lightly kissing it. He smiled shyly and released his hand before turning back to the flowers.

He picked a couple more flowers before rising to his feet with a sigh. "I suppose I should get back to my office." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smirked as he was thanked again but let it go. He was starting to believe that Ceries really couldn’t help but say those two words.

Vaughn inclined his head. Work was unfortunately important. “The sooner it’s done, the more free time you’ll get.”

“Is there anything in particular you’d like me to ask them to prepare for you for dinner?” He hummed gently.

He nodded, “we can come for a walk any time.” Vaughn was tempted to go spy on Brenton...

Guest Kotorichan

"I know... It's just a lot..." Ceries sighed as he began to walk back towards the castle. "Ask them to prepare something with meat for Mr.Black, I'm fine with anything myself."

He made his way back to his office, wishing he could have Vaughn stay by his side while he worked. But he knew it would be easier to focus if he was alone.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn kind of hated that Ceries was accommodating the man so much... but it was too late now. “Of course. I’ll ensure they’re made aware.” He promised.

“Don’t hesitate to call if you need me. Someone will find me.” They always did. The network of servants was rather impressive.

He took Ceries to the door, opening the office for him and bowing gently before leaving.

His mind was alive with thoughts of tonight... he was going to be intimate with Ceries? And.... Brenton.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled at him, he knew that I'd he called for Vaughn the man would be by his side in minutes, it always made him feel so secure. "I will... Thank you" he murmured.

He sat as his desk and began to work, trying not to let his thoughts wander to that evening.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn had decided to check up on Brenton. He was sat alone in the library, an air of menace all around him. The man seemed utterly oblivious to it... or maybe didn’t care? He wasn’t sure.

Shaking his head Vaughn walked away and headed to the kitchen, telling them Ceries’ message before going to train. He ended up sparring with some of the other guards. Muscles aching but well used and happy. He’d always liked the pain from exertion! It reminded him he was alive. What better gift was there than that?!

Later that evening he wandered back to Ceries office only to blink when he found Brenton there already.

Brenton grinned at the kitten and knocked on Ceries door.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries had just finished working and leaned back in his seat to stretch his arms. He frowned slightly at the sound of a knock. He assumed it was Brenton because Vaughn always called out to him. "You may enter." He called out, busying himself by organizing the completed forms on his desk.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton entered, “warm welcome.” He quirked a brow and approached him. He knew only Vaughn was at the door, so he reached and pet those feathers on Ceries ears. “You seem busy fluffy.” He’d decided he would call him Fluffy. The guy needed a moment of being belittled and reminded of his place... below him. The nickname was an easy way of doing that. “Looks like I beat your kitten.” He glanced at the door, watching as Vaughn glowered at him and closed the office door behind them. Good. Privacy.

“I do believe...” he leaned in and whispered to Ceries, “that I’ll take you spread over this table one day. Maybe I’ll just bend you over now and sample the experience? Of course...” he looked to Vaughn, “it could be fun to have him feed you his cock while I fuck you. The spit roasted Prince.” He licked Ceries ear but kept his eyes on Vaughn.

“Please...” Vaughn frowned, “this is not appropriate right now...”

Brenton laughed, looking to Vaughn’s crotch. “You’re hard, kitten. Clearly you like the idea too.” He placed a hand on Ceries wing and started to stroke the appendage. “Can you see his excitement fluffy? He wants your arse and mouth so bad....” Brenton laughed. Undoing his own trousers and pulling his cock out. He stroked it a few times, the length semi-hard. “Suck me, fluffy.” Not a request.

Vaughn frowned and stepped forward only to stop and look to Ceries for guidance.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries grew tense and set the papers aside. "You didn't announce yourself." He said softly. "It might have been someone else at the door."

He whimpered softly as his ears were touched, the feathers twitching slightly. His face flushed deeply as the man continued to speak. He squirmed slightly in his seat, trying not to imagine the scene. "Mr.Black... I thought you were going to wait until tonight..." He didn't dare actually refuse, or even question. But it was probably alright to just admit that he hadn't been expecting this... Wasn't it..?

A soft gasp escaped his lips at the feeling of Brenton's hands on his wings. He let out a soft moan when the man's hand touched the upper part of his wing, just where it connected with his back. His face went bright red and he covered his mouth with his hands, looking away from both Brenton and Vaughn. Why was it so easy for the man to get a reaction from him.

His heart stopped when he saw Brenton pull out his cock. He bit his lip and glanced at Vaughn, he didn't want to be seen like this... But he couldn't say no. "You are excused..." He said softly before turning his attention back to Brenton. He took a shaky breath and opened his mouth, leaning forward to take the tip into his mouth.

He shut his eyes tightly as he tried to take more into his mouth, dragging his tongue over the length as he did. His hands clenched in his lap, trying not to think too much about what he had just put in his mouth.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Perhaps there’s been a change of plan. It’s not my fault when you look at me so enticingly!” Brenton practically purred.

He noted the way Ceries shivered at having his wings stroked, especially near the base, and continued to stroke him just there. He wanted him to moan!

Vaughn hesitated at the dismissal. “I’ll stand guard outside.” He promised through gritted teeth and quickly left, standing outside the door with his arms crossed and a grumpy expression on his face. Why did Brenton have to do that now? It was like he needed to remind them both who Ceries was marrying.... Vaughn just didn’t get it! Why this power game?

“Too bad you chickened out and sent him away. Are you embarrassed to let him see you like this, Fluffy?” Brenton teased, stroking his wings still. “All wanton and mine?” He moaned softly, a hot hole was a hot hole! “Relax your throat.” He pushed his hips forward, feeding him more and uncaring if he choked before pulling back. “Suck using your whole mouth, create a seal. The pressure feels better.” He let one hand grab the eyes hair as he pushed deeper again. “Relax. Take me.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was relieved that Brenton didn't try to force Vaughn to stay. He let out a whimpering moan around the man's cock as he continued to stroke his wings. He could feel himself growing hard from the attention there...

He tried to relax as Brenton instructed, but it was hard in this situation. His eyes snapped open as the man thrust into his throat, he gagged and reached up to cling to Brenton's legs, forcing himself to resist the urge to pull away.

His eyes filled with tears and he tried to do as he was told, clamping his lips around the man's cock. He sucked harder, hoping this would be over soon.

He choked around the length as it was pushed deeper, closing his eyes again and taking deep breaths through his nose until he was able to relax his body for the man.