(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know.” Vaughn agreed. “He’s not a straightforward creature.” He frowned, shrugging lightly. “Perhaps introducing him to a brothel would help him to burn off some unnecessary energy?” Save Ceries a little? He wasn’t sure how open to be about this here so fell quiet.

“I do not know how is best to respond to him...” Vaughn shook his head. “Do you have lots of chores left to do today?” He enquires softly.

Guest Kotorichan

"Perhaps..." Ceries frowned. He knew it was probably for the best, but he also didn't like the idea of just being one out of many men that Brenton used.

He looked up at the question. "Ah... I have a few things that I should finish. But nothing paticularly urgent or time consuming." He hesitated for a moment. "It might be best for me to take a break for a bit anyway... Would you accompany me on a walk in the garden?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn could see something unspoken in Ceries expression but knew not to ask. Not right now. Maybe he’d ask later? He wasn’t sure what to say though.

“A walk? Of course I will join you, your highness.” Though he wondered if he was being asked as a guard or as a friend right now? Either was okay with him.

“I did promise to show you where that flower you love is growing.” He offered. Finishing up his food he waited for Ceries to rise before following him.

Vaughn really did think Ceries would make a great King!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled at the suggestion, glad that Vaughn hadn't forgotten. "Sounds lovely." He rose to his feet and made his way towards the garden, glancing over his shoulder to make sure the man was following.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn followed, keeping his distance until they were a fair distance away from the palace. Stepping closer but not touching him, he smiled at Ceries. “This way. I noticed a few patches of them on my way around yesterday.” He offered gently.

The garden was lovely. A variety of flowers and colours everywhere. Sweet smells. He enjoyed them all. The birds chirped and creatures rustled through the trees and plants. The world at balance and peace.

“Over there.” He offered gently, nodding towards the tree line up ahead. “You’ll see them as we turn the corner.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled back at the man. He stretched his wings out, lightly letting one brush against Vaughn affectionately. "Thank you..." He wished that he could hold the man's hand, but he knew that was far too risky. Someone else could come outside so they still had to be fairly careful.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn liked the soft brush of his wing, he loved the tenderness of it. It was such a gentle thing. A gentle softness.

“You never have to thank me.” He hummed gently. “I will always be here for you, Ceries.” He gently smiled. Simply enjoying the quiet peace.

He wondered what it would be like! To be able to be with Ceries openly. To be able to hold his hand or kiss him. To be able to love him. Ceries words about wishing to be more, about running away together to be together... yet he couldn’t, they couldn’t. But this was okay too.

He could still love Ceries in his own way.

Guest Kotorichan

"I say 'thank you' because I can't always say what I mean..." Ceries murmured, his cheeks flushing softly.

He looked up at the sky, trying to resist the urge to take off. It had been a long time since he has been able to go for a fly. He didn't want to make Vaughn nervous by going somewhere that his guard couldn't follow, so he had even brought up the topic, but he missed the feeling of freedom.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled, blushing softly. “I’m sorry...” he hummed gently. “You can say thank you any time you want to then.” He would accept a thank you every second if it made Ceries happy.

He spotted Ceries looking up. He looked up too. “I always envied your ability to fly...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked over at him. "I wish I could take you flying with me..." He sighed. "Although I suppose this ability has it's downsides." He looked away again, his cheeks flushing softly. "I was always jealous that you were able to gain muscles... My body just stayed skinny no matter how hard I tried."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled, “I’d likely only embarrass myself somehow anyway. But thank you.” Wet himself? Cry like a girl? Beg for mercy? Take your pick!

He shook his head, “muscles aren’t everything. You’re perfect just as you are. Your body isn’t fragile even though it’s light. And if you need to get away you can fly and use magic. Sometimes muscles, claws and teeth will only get you so far.” Vaughn had you train constantly to keep up the muscle tone. Shift regularly to be able to do so quickly and be strong. But he liked being in his cat, “there’s something freeing about being a cat. Even for a little while.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed softly. He didn't want to admit that years of comparing his own body to Vaughn's was part of the reason that he was so self conscious of his appearance.

"That's how I feel about flying... It's feels like I don't have to worry about anything else..." He glanced at Vaughn. "I have to admit, I sometimes forget that most people think you're scary in your other form. I have too many memories of when I was young and you would let me pet you to find you anything but comforting."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why don’t you fly more? I haven’t seen you fly in a long time...” he realised. Vaughn wondered if he’d just missed it? Or maybe Ceries was just busy?

“I liked you petting me.” He admits. Loved might be more accurate. “It was actually one of my favourite things. It always cheered me up when you ran your fingers through my fur.” He recalled purring. Lots! “I guess when all my tails came in.... no one dared getting close to snuggle or pet my other form. I guess I’ve become more of a lone cat these days.” Except.... he love to cuddle up to Ceries like that again. Like when they’d been children.

Too bad he doubted it would happen.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should tell him. "I... I don't want to worry you..." He finally admitted. "If I'm flying then you can't protect me..."

He perked up when he heard how much Vaughn had enjoyed being pet. "Perhaps next time we both have some free time I could pet you again..?" He asked hopefully.

Guest syaoran-puu

Oh? Vaughn blinked at that. “I understand your fear.... but you’re holding back part of yourself? That can’t be healthy. We’ll have to look into a way to make it possible? To make you feel safe still. Or find another flier who could take you up?” Vaughn couldn’t follow. But that didn’t mean Ceries should deny himself!

He chuckled, blushing slightly. “Yeah? You want to?” He nodded. “I’d like that...” Vaughn shrugged, grin in place. “I should apologise now though.... if I fall asleep...” it was soothing! He had always felt content. “Plus... I’m a bigger cat than when we were younger...”

Guest Kotorichan

"I suppose it wouldn't be too dangerous if I didn't go too far from you..." Ceries thought aloud. "I've just been a bit on edge... Sometimes it feels like half the country wants me dead." He laughed nervously.

"It's fine if you fall asleep." He smiled at Vaughn. "And if you're bigger thats gives me more fur to pet."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “they’re grieving. They’ll see from your actions and kindness that you’re the right choice.” He smiled. “Why not fly a little now then? Even if it’s just around the height of the trees?” Vaughn just wanted Ceries to feel whole once more.

He chuckled. “I’ve warned you.” He grinned, the desire to touch the other was strong... so he tucked his hands into his pockets to resist. “I’m heavy too. Deadweight when asleep. Use me as a pillow not the other way around.” He winked.

Vaughn found the idea of snuggling in Ceries’ nest with him most appealing!

Guest Kotorichan

"I know... Maybe it's just harder because I myself haven't had a quiet moment to grieve..." Ceries sighed. He perked up at the suggestion of flying. "Ah, you wouldn't mind?"

He stretched his wings out again. "I'll keep that in mind, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for accidentally smothering me." He laughed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You haven’t?” He frowned. Vaughn wasn’t sure how he could help with that. “What can I do to help you? To help you heal?” To give the man time to grieve.

“I don’t mind. I suggested it.” Vaughn offered gently. He’d enjoy seeing the man fly!

He chuckled, “I appreciate it my Prince.” He winked, “I definitely prefer you alive and well too. I’d hate myself I did anything to hurt you. Even by accident.” Recent events already had him feeling like a dick head!

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't know... Right now it just feels like I have to push it all down while I deal with everything that's happening..." Ceries gave him a sad smile. "I'll be alright, don't worry about it."

He spread his wings and lightly flapped. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He promised. He glanced around to make sure no one was nearby before pressing a quick kiss to Vaughn's lips. He blushed and took off into the air, staying fairly low in the air.

He spun and dipped closer to the ground a few times, circling around Vaughn so he'd never be out of sight.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It is part of my job to care for you and your wellbeing,” Vaughn reminded. He didn’t want Ceries to just be physically okay, but mentally too. He just knew it wasn’t always easy. “Make time to look after yourself too.” He chastised lightly.

He blushed at the kiss, but smiled. Ceries had kissed him a couple of times now... each so special to him! Cherished. It didn’t compare to the few people he’d kissed in the past. Then again, he’d never loved them.... and he adored Ceries!

Vaughn watched, keeping his stance relaxed for Ceries sake as the man flew. Playing and swooping, clearly just enjoying himself. It was nice to see him like this side of him once more.

“Be careful!” Vaughn laughed, spinning slightly as Ceries flew around him.

Brenton stood by the window in the library, looking out over the garden. Green eyes spotted Ceries flying.... and a long haired figure he could only assume was Vaughn. Could the pair be any more obvious? He grinned though. They’d never forget their first time together, would always associate it with him... he’d make sure of that. Growing bored he moved away to read.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries flew for a few minutes before landing, his momentum causing him to almost knock Vaughn over. He smiled up at the man, his cheeks flushed softly. "Thank you." He murmured, slightly out of breath. He had to resist the urge to hug the man tightly or kiss him again. It had felt so nice to be in the air again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn laughed, genuinely happy for his companion. “You’re welcome.” He decided to stop telling the Prince he didn’t need to thank him. This way was okay too!

“You still have to see the flower.” He prompted with a wink. “Just around the corner, remember?” He hummed gently, just taking the other man in. Ceries looked lighter than he had in a long while. He loved it! It make his heart soar. As if, in this moment, all the cares and fears of the world had melted away... leaving just the two of them.

Guest Kotorichan

"Right." Ceries smiled and fell into step next to the man. "I'll have to have you take me out to fly more often, that was really nice." He said softly. "Maybe that will help keep me from being so stressed all the time.*

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn bowed his head slightly, accepting the others excitement as his own.

“Oh?” He nodded, “I can do that. You do look much happier right now.” Vaughn nodded. “Lighter.” He repeated his thoughts from earlier, sharing it now with Ceries. “Anything that helps you is a good thing. We can do this as often as you wish.” Vaughn would just make sure it wasn’t in an predictable pattern!

Vaughn walked around the corner and pointed. “There.” It was a pretty flower, each year, whenever Vaughn spotted it he always thought of the Prince.