they never have any animae on tv ...-cries in courner-

yourstalker

well im from australia and have foxtell (which is like cable only crappier and more expensive) and there's never any animae it's gotton so desperate i almost called avatar the last airbender" an animae (well it technically is but....) does ayone no of any GOOD animae on australian tv i tried searching but can't find any and im sceptical about the internet and its transualtion quality (fan subs...-shuddershudder-) and am broke so i cant buy any...any suggestions ..please -puppy eyes-

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• Andro

• alexia__

• YaoiPikachu

I see your point. Here in Hungary is a channel called Animax. They have only Naruto, Bleach, and Lovely Complex. It's boring. And lot of stupid american reality shows. So I stopped watching the channel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well there's naruto,and yugioh and all that stuff but it's 4kids and you know what there like (ricballs=donuts and all that) theres others on cartoon network but it's all on at 12am onwards and i can't stay awake that long :cuteonion55: but they have vampire knight and FMA on normal tv so YAY but only once a week . But I saw a demand your animae add in a manga magazine I read. Does anyone knows how that works coz i've bin screaming for my animae

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The most I've seen here in the U.S is Bleach and some other really popular anime, but it has to be top seller to even be played here. It's a shame because U.S has so many anime fans TT_TT

• 2 years later...

You guys are luckier than me. I live in England and even though I have cable (we call it Sky) there's a bunch of channels for kids separate to adult channels and not one of them shows anime. Thanks to unlimited data from Sky, I can now watch and download anime online!

@yourstalker you might have figured thus out already but if you still have the Internet you can Watch anime from places like Gogoanime and Cartooncrazy and I watch just english dubbed anime from Justdubs site. Or you can download them from Horriblesubs. These are not fan subs, these are proper english subs synchronised to the anime. I watch anime from there all the time and never had any problems with the subs.