Hello

Guest Xaku

Hello everyone!

My name is Xaku and I am on a quest to search for friends and roleplay partners. I got out of watching anime a long time ago but I am getting back into it slowly. I am currently making a list of anime to watch and the first one on the top of my list is Black Clover.

A little bit more about me:

I am a furry, gamer, cosplayer I love to create and design. I love listening to music and currently, I am getting back into my emo roots. I am starting to obsess about losing weight so I can start cosplaying when the conventions come back, but then again I am the kind of person who will cosplay just for the sake of cosplaying.

The kind of roleplaying I do is long, descriptive roleplays with the story format:

She knelt to peer into the gaping chasm that had just appeared after the earthquake. She could see nothing at the bottom. Her hand barely touched the edge where she knelt and sent a small rock tumbling into the mouth of the natural monster...no sound coming from the bottom after ten minutes.

"Does this hole go all the way down to hell?!"

She exclaimed just above a whisper, her comrades looking down the gaping maw protruding from the ground.

Ishi, her five-year-long boyfriend shrugged, "Possibly."

I do not like the:

Name: speak

Name: **

Layout when it comes to roleplaying.

My pet peeves:

*When someone takes control of my character

*When a roleplay I am in is killed off because someone doesn't reply

*When my RP preferences are ignored

MY RP Preferences:

*I only RP sexually or romantically with people 18+

*I will RP adventure with people under 18

*I do not like to be rushed (Unless it's day 3..then rush me all you like)

*I prefer order when it comes to RPs.

I suppose this is all. OH! and my pronouns are they/them.

Guest Snail-kun <3

Hello Xaku! I'm so very glad to meet you. I'm new to this site too so maybe we can get to know each other :)

Either way I hope you have a lovely day.

Guest Aurora

Hello Xaku! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Community!

I'm glad you are here! Nice to meet you :)

There a lot of great and wonderful people here and who also love roleplaying too. You can look around or just come to this special place for Roleplayer and you can go to this section here!

I hope you have a lot of fun and great time here.

Enjoy your stay ~

:leaf12:

Have a wonderful day and see you around~

:8onion73:

Guest crystald

Hi @Xaku!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun: Games

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Guest Paul4U

Hello Xaku! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you lots of fun on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Guest KatieMH25!

Hi @Xaku Welcome to YAOIOTAKU! Hope you find role players! Oh, black clover is an awesome anime to get back into watching; lots of humour, magical missions, plot twists, ect. Breaking it down like that, it kinda reminds me of Fairy Tale but with a different storyline and similar characters ect. I recommend both anime to you! (^_-)

Hi there!

Welcome to YO :)

I like music too. Although I am more into rock, there are some Japanese composers that I love. For example, Uyama Hiroto, Joe Hisaishi, etc.

I don't know much about roleplay because I have never tried it but I know there is a lot of people here who enjoy it so you will find someone who you will feel comfortable roleplaying with.

I hope you can enjoy your stay here with us and have fun!!