Looking to start :)

Guest Snail-kun <3

Guest Snail-kun <3

Hello everybody looking at this! I?m looking for some new roleplaying friends. I don?t really know what to say on this post in terms of my writing besides what I?ve already said in my biography on my profile so if you want information about that. Currently I have two story ideas that I would like to turn into a roleplay but I am open to any ideas any of you may have. I truly believe negotiation is key! Anyway here are the plots I was thinking about.

=================================================

Idea Number One!

Notes: This roleplay would contain boy sexual and non-sexual BDSM

The character I would play would be missing two of his limbs

BDSM would be a large part of the plot but this wouldn?t be a sex dominated roleplay.

Anything and everything else can be negotiated.

MC never expected that he would wind up running the books for his best friend?s BDSM club when he got out of the army but he can?t say he?s displeased. Sure he may not be into BDSM but if he gets to work at home in blessed silence while avoiding the rest of the world then he?ll take it. It?s not like he has to go to the club that often. Too bad the one night he does have to go to the club he?s entire life is changed forever.

YC is an experienced Dom whose been hunting the local BDSM scene for years. He loves taking care of subs but he wants more than just a submissive. He wants a lover. Then one night he sees MC enter the club. YC tries to pursue MC despite MC saying he?s not into the scene. Eventually MC gives into a date with YC. They begin a relationship and slowly YC begins to peel back the layers of resistance MC has towards entering the lifestyle.

=====================================================

Idea Number Two

Notes: This roleplay would contain crossdressing and internalized homophobia as a main plot point.

Anything and everything else can be negotiated.

MC loves the game (insert generic sounding MMORPG here). He just started playing a few months ago but already he?s made so many new friends! Things only get better when his new best friend YC is suggesting they meet in real life! In a world where MC has always felt out of place he finally feels like he?s finding some form of acceptance.

YC has met the girl of his dreams online. She?s kind and sweet and he?s sure she?s just as pretty as her voice sounds. Ever since he first started helping her out on (insert generic sounding MMORPG here) he?s been telling all his friends how he?s gonna confess to her and how they?re going to start dating. Imagine his surprise when he finds out the girl he has been crushing on for the past few months is actually a guy! He?s not gay! But MC is still too cute for words?

========================================

If you?re interested in roleplaying with me please let me know as I am eager to get started. :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Snail-kun <3

Another idea because I don't know how to edit this post. Oh well I'll figure it out eventually.

=============================

Idea number 3

In some fusion of feudal Japan and Europe where magic dominates the land, in order for a kingdom to prosper they must find a powerful mythical creature to bless the royal family of said kingdom. Once the creature blesses the royal family the creature will continue to aid the kingdom and allow it to prosper as long as it is properly worshipped.

All types of creatures have blessed kingdoms in the past but all of those creatures have been considered inherently good or ‘pure’. Evil or corrupted creatures are not sought after for blessings as it is thought that they will likely lead the kingdom to ruins.

YC is the Prince of a kingdom who has gone three generations without a blessing and his kingdom -- due to the harsh, mountainous climate of the land-- has been wracked with crop failure, famine, and disease. YC and the rest of the kingdom has been frantically searching for a creature willing to bless them and save them from despair.

MC is a corrupt creature (I’m hoping either a Bakeneko or Nekomata) who prefers solitude over causing chaos. One day MC wonders down from his mountain and into the royal garden. YC's younger sibling sees him and mistakes him for a fairy or some other beautiful, benevolent creature. MC, not really sure what to do with the child, lets them hang around (mostly because the child is feeding him). Eventually YC’s sibling tells YC about the ‘fairy” they’ve met and brings YC to see MC.

YC immediately asks for MC blessing and MC --intrigued by YC-- agrees (though he doesn’t really know what he is agreeing to) and is immediately pulled into the castle. He is cherished by YC and YC’s sibling but the majority of the castle knows what MC is. YC refuses to listen to what anyone has to say.

Meanwhile the kingdom is flourishing! The only problem is that it is flourishing due to the fact that MC is causing massive destruction to the surrounding kingdoms to ensure that YC’s kingdom will continue to flourish.

Tension is rising on all sides of MC and YC but YC still refuses to listen to reason. MC and YC are already deeply in love and YC is changing because of it. He’s still mostly the same but suddenly he feels more dangerous, more brutal, and more possessive. It’s getting to the point where even MC is starting to get wary.