(Private RP) Coming out with a Bang <<syaoran-puu & BunBunTheCatSnake>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis rolled his eyes when Thomas faked pain. "Drama queen," Hollis teased, with a small smile. Thomas was really cute, and it seemed so easy to talk to him. It was rare that someone was not only great in bed, but Hollis seemed to genuinely have fun with him outside of the bedroom. Hollis stepped back as Thomas reached up to grab the capsule for him, his eyes looking up at the man's perfect face. Just looking at him in the morning sunlight gave him butterflies.

Hollis smiled when Thomas kissed his cheek, his hands finding themselves on his hips. The joke about rubbing himself in bacon made Hollis laugh, his head cradling itself in his shoulder. "You'd be so... greasy then." Hollis said as he looked up at him. "I love meat in all different varieties. I'd rather have your meat stay as the way it is." Hollis winked at the man, before he slapped his butt with a smirk.

He turned around and opened the keurig and popped the capsule inside before shutting it. He pressed a few buttons, before coffee started to slowly drip into the cup. Hollis moved to the fridge and grabbed his creamer, and added just a bit before adding a small spoon of sugar. He stirred it as the keurig filled the cup, before he moved back to his eggs. Deeming them perfect for consumption, he turned off the stove and split the food into equal halves onto two plates.

"Bon appetit," Hollis said as he handed Thomas his plate. He kissed him softly on the cheek, before he walked over to his couch. His silk robe split open ever so slightly as he sat, revealing his neck and part of his chest. "You can just grab your coffee when it's ready. I'm really not that territorial here." Hollis said with a short shrug, as he brought his legs onto the couch and looked outside the large window that overlooked the city.

Thankfully Lucy and Zilv were watching the art gallery today. He would have to pop in to make sure they were alright, but that was how his days off usually went.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You better believe it!” He winked, not minding being called a drama queen. “I’m totally a drama king though.” Thomas chuckled.

It was so easy to be around Hollis. It didn’t feel fake or forced to Thomas. Too bad he had a daughter to think of.... he had to stay with Sarah for her. In another life though.... he could easily imagine what life with Hollis might have been like. Phenomenal sex, easy interactions and bacon!

“Extra slip and slide.” He teased with a laugh. The idea of being greasy wasn’t appealing though. “Maybe they do bacon flavoured lube?!” He teased. “Then you’ll like my ‘meat’ even more.”

Accepting the plate he followed the man. Thomas couldn’t help his eyes scanning over the flesh that was revealed as Hollis sat. A sudden desire to lick and nip! Except, Hollis had made it clear food came first.

“Not territorial at all? Or are you simply happy that you’ve scented me so you can accept me in your den?” Thomas winked. Taking a bite of the eggs he hummed in pleasure. “Good eggs.”

It really didn’t take Thomas long to annihilate the plate of food. Resting the plate on his leg he rubbed his stomach. “That hit them spot. Thank you.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The thought of bacon flavored lube made Hollis gag. "Oh god, I love bacon but that would be awful." Hollis laughed, as he looked over his shoulder at Thomas. "Bacon flavored anything never tastes as good. I like the real thing. Besides, I love the of your cock anyways. There's so need for any flavoring." Hollis said with a small wink, before he took a bite of his bacon.

The question about him accepting his scent made Hollis laugh, "You found me out. I guess you're part of the Brown Den now. There's no going back when I accept you in. I even marked my territory by sleeping with you. You fell into my trap, Thomas." Hollis said as he turned to face the man, his back leaning against the arm of the chair with his legs curled onto the couch with him.

Hollis finished his food, and placed it on the coffee table next to him. The compliment about his cooking made him smile, "it's nothing really. Eggs and bacon is the easiest thing to cook. I should make you my famous steak one of the these days." Hollis said, his fingers running through his white locks. He looked at Thomas, a small smile on his lips. He moved across the couch, before he laid his head in Thomas' lap.

"Thank you for sticking around," Hollis said as he bent one of his knees, the robe falling over to his upper thigh. "I had a really fun time last night. Most of the people I pick up in a club, can be such a disappointment."

Guest syaoran-puu

“It would be pretty terrible!” Thomas agreed with a laugh. Still, it was fun teasing Hollis. Why not! The man was adorable!

He laughed as the man played along. “So that was your ploy! Entice me close, use me and add me as part of your furniture.” He winked. Amused that Hollis saw sleeping together as marking his territory! “Seems I fell willingly into this trap.” He winked again, reaching and touching the man’s cheek. “You’re too adorable for your own good.”

More plans? Thomas wasn’t even sure they’d survive dinner tonight, let alone steak another day. He stroked the guys hair as he settled on his lap. For now his fantasy was alive and well.

“So I didn’t disappoint?” He smirked. Thomas had to remember that if things didn’t work out he’d just become another one night stand in a long chain of them for Hollis. The man had admitted to liking sex and seeking it out often. He’d just move on if he didn’t want anything to do with Thomas anymore... but Thomas? He’d long for Hollis for a long time to come. “You were fun, hot stuff. I definitely enjoyed myself.” He winked, “even if you lied and your compliments were just to stroke my ego, I’m taking it!” Thomas laughed.

His eyes wandered down the mans body and he reached to stroke the skin revealed before sliding his hand higher up his leg. “How about I leave you with a little parting gift?”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The question about whether or not Thomas disappointed him made Hollis smile, "if you disappointed me, I wouldn't have cooked you some of my precious bacon." Hollis said as he reached up, and stroked Thomas' cheek. "I'm not the type to give idle compliments. In fact, no need to brad, but people seek my compliments - they're a hot commodity. So congratulations, you not only got to taste my bacon, but you got a compliment from moi." Hollis laughed, as he touched his chest with an extra flare to his words.

When Thomas stroked his leg, Hollis' eyes followed his hands before they snapped back up at Thomas'. "A parting gift, huh?" Hollis purred as he bit his lip. "What kind?" Hollis purred, knowing full well what kind of parting gift Thomas had in mind. He just wanted to play with him for a bit. "You have to be more specific, hot stuff?" Hollis laced his fingers over Thomas' wandering hand, a mischevious smile playing on his lips.

Hollis wanted to tease Thomas just a bit. He liked teasing his partners, and Thomas was just so cute - how could he not? Plus, Hollis learned a long time ago that teasing just made people more desperate, which then lead to something much more satisfying for both parties involved.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m most honoured then.” He winked and laughed. Leaning down he stole a kiss, “I don’t need to know about your past exploits though.” He’d get jealous. Stupid thinking, he knew that, but it was true! He’d get jealous.

Thomas knew the game Hollis was playing. He could play too. He squeezed the man’s hand before continuing his exploration up, Hollis’ hand along for the ride. “I was thinking, I might eat out your pretty little hole once more before I fuck you over the kitchen counter. Or, maybe we can suck each other off?” He purred. “Or better yet, you ride me like the wanton beast I know you really are.” He rubbed the guys balls but moved to do no more right now.

Thomas wanted to draw this out a little. This could be their last time together!

Leaning down he whispered, “I bet you taste better than bacon!” He squeezed his hand again.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The suggestions had Hollis hot just thinking about them. All of them sounded so nice. When Thomas touched his balls, Hollis gasped softly... He really wanted Thomas inside of him again. The compliment made Hollis laugh, his hands playfully pushing Thomas' head back. "Dork," Hollis laughed as he shook his head, his eyes looking deeply into Thomas' purple ones. Fuck, he's hot, Hollis thought to himself as he sat up. He stole a quick kiss from Thomas, his hands lightly squeezing his thigh. "All of those sound amazing, though... How about you fuck me up against the window." Hollis purred, before kissing his neck affectionately.

Hollis was at the top of his building, so no one would even notice them - though the thought was exhilarating. "We don't have to though." Hollis winked at the man, his fingers looping through Thomas' belt hoops as he coerced him over towards him. Hollis laid on the couch, his arms wrapped around his neck. He looked up at him, before he kissed his lips softly. Hollis felt like he could lose himself with Thomas if he wasn't careful.

Hollis ran his fingers down Thomas' sides as he hummed softly. "I'm naked under this robe, and I put it on hoping you'd want to fuck again. Last night was just so amazing, that I wanted more. Plus that big cock of yours reaches places that I didn't even know existed. I want more... So much more." Hollis kissed Thomas again, his tongue probing his mouth as his hands unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down as far as he was able.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Your dork.” Thomas winked, only to freeze at his own words. Had he really just said that? That was.... surprising. He tried to move past it, not wanting to linger on his slip up! What was wrong with him this morning? “Fucking you against the window? So hot!” He carried on rubbing his balls, his movements teasing and lazy. Thomas growled playfully and nipped the guys ear. “Someone might see. They might just look up or over in time to see your magnificent glory!” He purred. “Your precum across the window. Your pretty face as you lose yourself. Your sexy body!”

With a laugh he let himself be manoeuvred over the man. Thomas knew his eyes were hooded and lust filled. Hollis was adorable!

With a sexy smirk he stroked up the guys body, opening up that robe as he went. “So beautiful.” He praised. Leaning down he stole a kiss. “I was hoping you’d be ready for more.” He winked, “you insatiable little kitten you!” Thomas smiled at him. “So hungry for more.” He hummed softly and stole his lips, hand stroking down the man’s perfect body more. He couldn’t seem to keep his hands to himself! It was enough to have him hit and heavy in a heartbeat!

Eventually he pulled back, wriggling out of his trousers so he was naked again. “Where’s your nearest lube?” Even as he spoke Thomas send exploding fingers to probe at the others hole. “I want you again. Now.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis would be lying if he said he wasn't happy that Thomas was eager for more. When Thomas leaned down to steal a kiss from him, Hollis kissed back. Hollis loved the taste of his lips, it was always like a nice candy. Hollis smiled when Thomas called him insatiable, his lips hungrily kissing him back.

When Thomas pulled away, Hollis couldn't help but frown. He loved feeling his warmth on him. Though that frown soon disappeared when Thomas took off his pants, his manhood in clear view. When Thomas slipped in the two fingers, Hollis moaned his teeth gnawing at his bottom lip.

"I want you too... so bad." Hollis said as he grabbed Thomas' face and pulled him in for a quick kiss, before he pulled away to look around a bit. He thought he saw the lube pretty close by earlier. Thankfully it was on the ground, left there from yesterday's first round. He grabbed the lube, pouring some onto Thomas' fingers. The feeling of the cold lube on his sensitive anus making him shiver slightly.

"Please finger fuck my hole," Hollis begged.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled at that. “You’re such a bossy bottom.” He winked, not minding it at all. He enjoyed the way Hollis wiggled and squirmed to get the lube, the sensation on his fingers was cool but not unpleasant.

As commanded he started to finger fuck the guy, not wasting any effort as he forced his fingers deep and then pulled back until just the tip remained inside. “I can’t wait for it to be my cock ramming into this sexy, needy hole!” He smirked, eyes lust filled and wanton.

Two fingers soon worked up to three and four, hooking them he slammed that special sweet spot.

He panted softly as he leaned over him. Leaning down to kiss him. Licking at the seam of his lip. “How about we move this to the window and I fuck you like you deserve.” He winked. Even as he spoke he continued to finger fuck him, hard and fast. The pace not hesitating even a little.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

When Thomas started to move his fingers, he moaned softly. He was still so senstive from everything yesterday, and he loved it. Moans slipped from his whorish mouth, his fingers running through Thomas' hair. When Thomas said he was eager to enter him, Hollis couldn't help but shiver at the thought. "I love it when you talk dirty," Hollis moaned, lightly tugging at his hair.

The more fingers Thomas slipped inside, the louder his moans seemed to get. The second he brushed that special little spot though, his back arched and he thought for sure he would come right on that spot. Hollis grabbed Thomas' face as he kissed him, his tongue lightly brushing against his.

The command made Hollis nod, "yes sir." He said, the continuous pressure to his prostate noticeably making his voice shake. His back arched again, finding it a bit hard to move from that spot. Hollis grabbed his hand, forcing Thomas to stop. "No more fingers," Hollis said before he kissed Thomas, and escaped from underneath him.

Two hands pressed against the glass of the window, his legs spread wide for Thomas. "I want your big cock," Hollis said as he brought one hand to spread one of his butt cheeks. "Punish me for being such a naughty boy."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas had noticed that little fact himself! Hollis seemed to go wild with a little dirty talk. Clearly his mind was a powerful and imaginative one. Good. Because the truth was, Thomas liked it too!

“As you wish.” He grinned, letting his fingers fall out as Hollis moved. One day.... he’d like to make him cum just from a good finger fucking. Feel him come undone around his fingers, watch that delicious expression on Hollis face. Torture him with pleasure.

One day. Maybe.

He watched. The lust obvious upon Thomas’ face as he stood and stalked closer. “You little slut.” He harshly groped the guys arse cheek, deliberately rough. “Such a wanton little whore.” He crowded closer, burying his nose in the others neck and biting the flesh there. “So eager.” His hands spread the others cheeks, lined up as his cock slammed home in one firm push.

“Agh!” He groaned openly and desperately. The feel around his length delightful and pleasure inducing. “Such a tight little hole for such a desperate little cum slut.” He teased, praising him as he stroked up his sides and back down; hands resting on his hips. After they had both had a moment to adjust, Thomas began to move. The pace lazy and slow to begin with. His hips thrusting harshly forward then torturously slowly out. “Look at you. On display for all the world to see. Let’s give them a real show? Yeah?” He wasn’t really asking!

Thomas started to get down to business. Fucking Hollis with a desperate need and abandonment, a beast that was afraid this would be the last time. He was going to make it count!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Being called a slut made Hollis much more eager. When Thomas roughly grabbed his cheek, he couldn't help but gasp softly. "Yes..." Hollis breathed softly as Thomas bit his flesh. "I'm a whore. I love having my needy hole being abused by your cock." Hollis bit his lip when he felt Thomas line his cock up, his legs anxiously shaking. When Thomas pushed the entire length into him in one go, his back arched and his fingertips pressed against the glass.

"Fuck!" He moaned, his mouth gaped wide. The dirty talk practically made him melt on spot. This mas was going to be the death of him, but he was alright with an end like this. When Thomas started to move, Hollis rested his forehead on the glass, as his fingers laced with his. "More... Faster. Abuse my slutty hole."

The mention of the window made him bite his lip. "Yes... I want everyone to see what a mess you make me." Hollis' eyes rolled back when Thomas picked up the pace. His back arched, and lots whorish moans poured from his mouth like sin. "Don't stop! I love your cock. I love it so much." Hollis practically screamed. He arched his back, his hand grabbing Thomas' neck to pull him into a kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas couldn’t believe how dirty Hollis’ mouth got... but damn! It was so hot! So deliciously hot! He wanted to take full advantage of the treasure before him. “Look at you. So cock starved even after I pounded your arse all night. What are you going to do when I’m gone? Hmm? I bet you’ll just build up until you’re so needy and desperate you practically attack me at the restaurant.” He growled. Rutting like an animal behind the man.

Thomas couldn’t deny this felt amazing! From the way Hollis spoke, to the curve and shape of his body, to the feel of him wrapped tight around him. The perfect fit. He wanted to selfishly keep this man! Wanted him for his own.... except he had to remember Sarah. The sadness of it drove him on. He was going to indulge to the fullest in the offering before him!

His hips punched forward as he reached around and started to stroke his weeping cock. “You’re such a hot little slut. You just love my cock, don’t you?”

Thomas felt his balls draw tight and his body grow ready. He was going to cum soon!

He worked his hand faster, trying to rub the other off at the same time. “Your cum will look so dirty spread over the glass.” He leaned in and nibbled alone the guys shoulder. “I’m so close. Your hole keeps dragging me back in for more!” He breathed out.

A few more thrusts was all it took for him to become undone! Cum streaming out of him in hot, heavy bursts. He moaned and grunted like a beast behind the man as he continued to rut. He wasn’t ready to give up this warmth just yet.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

When Thomas grabbed his cock, Hollis couldn't help but gasp softly. "Yes, I'm a slut! I love your huge cock so much! It's driving me crazy, and I don't want you to stop!" Hollis practically screamed, his hips rocking in times with Thomas' thrusts. It was hot hearing the other make noises behind him. Most men were too shy to let out any noises, so when they did it turned him on even further. "Mm.. I'm so close. Don't stop. Don't stop!" Hollis begged, the pleasure of having his hole stretched by Thomas making him want to sob. Sex never felt this good.

Hollis came a few seconds before Thomas, his cum staining the windows. He would wash them later, but he had more pressing issues a the moment. Feeling Thomas fill him again made him smirk, "you like cumming in my slutty hole?" Hollis purred, before he turned to kiss Thomas. He didn't want Thomas to pull out quite yet either. "Fucking you is like a religious experience," Hollis half joked, his hips lightly grinding against Thomas'.

"Do you want to go another round, before you leave?" Hollis asked, his eyes meeting Thomas'. "This time you can pick where we fuck, and you can use me like a toy. You can do anything you want."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas couldn’t help but love the way Hollis spoke. How needy and slutty he acted as he was spread open wide by him. “Oh I could get so very addicted to you.”

He nuzzled Hollis and kissed him. “You take me so good. Cumming in you feels amazing. Utterly amazing.” He purred. Thomas smiled. “And you don’t make me hold back. How can I resist!?”

“You’re insatiable.” James nuzzles him, amused. “At this rate we won’t have much time alone before dinner tonight.” Dinner when everything would or could fall apart. The truth would come out. Things would change.

“A toy hey?” He smiled, “that’s so tempting.” Thomas grinned. “But I’m tempted by something a little slower right now. You riding me.... until I get bored and pick you up. Fucking you against the wall. Your legs wrapped around me. Oh you squeeze me just right baby. What do you think?”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Having sex until dinner was a nice thought, however he unfortunately had a few errands around town. Though there was always after dinner. They could go at it for as long as they could handle, though Hollis would be happy if they just talked too. Thomas was just nice company to begin with.

Hollis couldn't help but smile as Thomas was describing what he wanted to do next. "God that's hot," Hollis purred, before he kissed Thomas softly. "How about you lie down, so I can ride that massive cock of yours?" Hollis ordered as he moved his hips against Thomas' manhood.

"I love riding your cock. It's cute watching your face."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas smirked and nuzzled him, “you really are a greedy little slut.” He winked.

Pulling away he lay on the floor with a laugh and pat his lap. “Jump on then my sexy bunny.” They really were fucking like bunnies! It was hard not to become a little too close and want more.... they seemed to fit so perfectly!

Too perfectly?

Maybe not.... Thomas was lying. Until he came clean this was all still just a fantasy!

A very sexy fantasy.

“Quick. I really should leave and do some work today too.” He winked. In truth, Thomas wasn’t in a rush. He just wanted the other to fuck himself on him. To watch his hole take his cock. The thing seemed to twitch with a life of its own!

And maybe a break to think would do Thomas some good too...

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis watched as Thomas laid down onto the floor, the sight more than a appitizing. It was a bit of a turn on watching an attractive man spread on his floor, waiting for him to ride him. If Hollis ever got the chance to draw Thomas, he wanted him just like this. The lighting was perfect, the look on his face was perfect, and his cock erect with like was well... perfect. The nickname brought Hollis out of his thoughts, an amused smile crossing his lips.

"Sexy bunny?" Hollis repeated with an amused tone, before he crossed his arms softly. "I can't say I don't hate it." Hollis said as he sat on Thomas' lap. The command to hurry urged Hollis to hurry along - it reminded him that he also had word to do. Hollis spread his legs wide as his fingers grabbed his cock, before he slowly started to lower himself onto it. He moaned softly as Thomas filled him, the warmth causing him to throw his head back. "Fuck..." He cussed softly.

Hollis didn't need a lot of time to adjust, seeing that they just had sex moments before. He started to lift and lower his hips almost immediately, his own erect cock bouncing as he moved. "Do you like that babe?" Hollis asked, his hands reaching over to grab Thomas'. "Do you like how my slutty hole swallows your enormous cock? Because I love how you feel inside of me."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You are definitely as horny as a bunny.” He laughed. “And the sexiest creature I’ve ever seen. Sexy bunny is apt.” Can’t and don’t... double negative? Did that mean he did hate it? Or didn’t? Thomas didn’t have long to think. He couldn’t! Not when he felt Hollis took him into his glorious, perfect arse once more.

“Still so tight. Your slutty hole squeezes me just right. Like a bloody glove!” A glove designed just for him! Except.... Hollis wasn’t his.... couldn’t be completely. He had to remember Sarah. That nearly made his erection wane except Hollis was moving and damn! It was hot.

Thomas’ breathing shifted and changed. He panted softly as his cock twitched inside the man. “Ride mr harder sexy. I know you can.” He moaned. Wanton and needy. How was he getting close already? He felt like a horny untried whelp!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The dirty talk always sent Hollis over the edge. God he loved it, and it sounded even better coming from Thomas' lips. What was even sexier was the way Thomas' face screwed when Hollis fully took him in. He wanted to paint Thomas so bad; he wanted to paint the look on his face as he rode his cock, or even how he looked at him post orgasm. Thomas was honestly one of the most beautiful creatures Hollis had the pleasure of seeing, and it got all of those creative juices flowing in a way that had been dormant for so long.

The plead for Hollis to move faster made the young artist smile. "Hmm... You want me to go a bit harder?" Hollis asked in a soft, challenging, sultry tone. He leaned down, capturing Thomas' lips for a mere second. "You'll have to beg a bit more for that, love." Hollis loved it rough, though he also learned that sex was always best when one of them was left begging. Besides, he wanted to have a bit of fun with Thomas.

Hollis kissed a trail from Thomas' cheek to his neck, before he whispered softly into his ear. "Beg for me. Beg me to moved a bit more." Hollis moved excruciatingly slow, which was honestly driving him nuts as well. "Do you want to feel my slutty hole move desperately against your massive cock? I want to really bad, but I won't unless you tell me how much you want it."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas swallowed at that smouldering look. Fuck me! Hollis is gorgeous! No greater truth had ever been thought!

His breathing hitched and he growled slightly at being told to beg for it. Thomas wasn’t used to begging for anything! His hands moved to his hips. “What’s to stop me flipping you and drive piling you through the floor!? You’ll have carpet burns once I’m done with you!” Was that begging? Not entirely....

Then Hollis drove him even more insane! He slowed those bloody hips even more! Heated eyes looked at him. “Brat.” He smirked. “Someone ought to teach you a lesson for prodding a bull!” Later! Patience!

He reached and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to him. This might be new, but how could he resist when Hollis asked so night? “Move those slutty little hips faster. Fuck me like you mean it. I need to feel you one last time. I need to have the memory of you riding me and creaming on me on my skin all day. Your smell driving me crazy! I want to be driven to the edge of madness by your perfect, slutty hole. You fit me little a fucking glove! Now move your god damn hips!” He licked the shell of his ear. “Please baby? For me.” Thomas ‘begged’.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The thought of Thomas flipping him onto his back, and thrusting hard enough to give him carpet burns was an appetising thought - maybe next time. Besides, if he did that Thomas would just be giving Hollis what he wanted. Having Thomas call him a brat only fueled his need to bully him. "Hmm... But I love teasing you. The look on your face is delicious." Hollis purred, before pressing his lips against his ear.

When Thomas pulled his neck in closer, it made Hollis smile ever so slightly. God, the begging turned him on. When Thomas licked the shell of his ear, Hollis shivered slightly. The please only made him even crazier. "Fuck, you're so hot." Hollis said softly, before he kissed him deeply. His hips moved a bit faster as he kissed him, though it was a bit awkward.

Hollis pulled away from the kiss, his hands laying flat on Thomas' chest. He moved his hips a bit faster, practically bouncing off of Thomas' cock. "Fuck... your cock hits in just the right places!" Thomas moaned out, his hands jerking off his own erection.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas smirked. He loved the look on Hollis’ face too. Who wouldn’t? He loved the way he moved and moaned and cried out. Clearly an experienced little slut, which just drove him wilder!

Damn him! Why did Hollis have to basically be his walking wet dream come true!? It wasn’t fair!

“You too!” He gritted out. Hands pawing at the others body, his hips, legs, ankles, backs.... everything! Thomas wanted to possess him completely.

It was bliss when Hollis started to move properly. Damn but Hollis could move his hips so well! “Hollis.... you’re too sexy for your own good!” He grunted.

Thomas felt his orgasm approach. “Close.” He grunted, moving his hand to take over Hollis’ touch. Stroking the guy off with glee. “Cum with me, sexy.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The compliment made Hollis smile through the moans. His back arched slightly, his own orgasm coming painfully close. When Thomas grabbed his erection, Hollis melted slightly at the touch. "F-fuck..." Hollis said, his body trembled slightly. He moved his hand over to his chest, his fingernails digging into the flesh slightly. It didn't take Hollis very long until he came, his hips still moving to ride out his orgasm.

"Cum inside of me," Hollis begged. "Fill up my slutty hole, I love it." He would need another shower, but it was worth it. Thomas was insane in bed, and he loved every second of it. Hollis leaned down, capturing Thomas' lips into a kiss. He opened his mouth slightly, his hips still moving as he did so.