(Private RP) Coming out with a Bang <<syaoran-puu & BunBunTheCatSnake>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hearing Thomas say how special Hollis was only made him feel worse. He couldn't help but think Thomas told Sarah the same thing - though he felt bad for jumping to that thought. He only wanted a one night stand as well, not... whatever this was. He wasn't searching for a relationship, or a long term sex relationship - though those were typically the safest for Hollis.

Hollis gave Thomas a half smile, when he said he gave the man hope to be himself. Selfishly, Hollis wished Thomas would just take that leap - though he understood his fears. Thankfully, his parents recieved his sexuality well - though there was a bit of an adjustment period with his father. Coming out was scary, especially when you had so much to lose.

Hollis smiled at Chris as he dropped off his things, his eyes checking the man out for a quick second before they returned to Thomas. Hollis rolled his eyes when Thomas said he was free to sleep with other people - Thomas would be sleeping with his wife after all.

As Thomas listed all of the things he wanted to do with Hollis, he couldn't help but think that they all sounded lovely. Maybe just being fuck buddies would be better? Hollis somehow felt better about that. Hollis watched as Thomas leaned in for a kiss, and placed to fingers on his lips.

"We can see each other." Hollis said, his fingers still pressed against Thomas' lips. "But I don't want anything serious. We're just friends, who fuck like bunnies on the side. At least... for now." Hollis removed his fingers, and kissed him softly on the lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas wasn’t entirely surprised by the finger bringing him up short. He’d been expecting this at some point. He listened to his words. Hesitating a moment before he nodded. Agreeing. “Okay.” He pecked him, not sure deepening the kiss was good for either of them right now!

“We certainly had the fucking like bunnies part down last night....” Thomas had to wonder if this would be easier or harder though? The chemistry was there. But there wasn’t really room for more....

Pros..... no feelings or commitments beyond sex. Hollis knew what this was. Let him keep the marriage for the good of his daughter.

Cons..... he wanted more. Wanted to be true to himself, this just.... let him continue to hide. Increases chance of STI’s if Hollis slept with others too. Though, the guy seemed safe.... mostly. They’d done it bare....

How long could they even keep this up?

He tapped the table. “Tell me about your latest art exhibition?” Thomas wanted something different to focus on.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Having a friends with benefits situation was for the best. Hollis felt better about it, seeing that Thomas was already married and has a daughter. The thought of being in an actual relationship with him under these circumstances made him feel even guiltier, though Hollis couldn't explain the reasoning. Maybe it was because there wasn't any emotion to it; it was mindless, emotionless sex between friends. Besides, maybe when - or if - Thomas came out, they could build more on it.

The thing that did worry him however, was the fact that children were little petri dishes. What if his daughter was sick, and Hollis got it? Even a simple cold was terrifying to Hollis. They would have to set up group rules, but that could wait.

The question about his latest art exhibition made Hollis smile. Art was something he could talk about all day. "My last art exhibit was just a simple collection of all of my art. I took some proceeds, but I donated a lot to an LGBT Youth Fund." Hollis rubbed the back of his neck and leaned back, a happy smile on his lips.

"Right now I'm organizing an exhibit, that will showcase a ton of LGBT people that deserve recognition. Though that's on the hush right now." Hollis said as he lightly bombed Thomas' shoulder with his.

"I'm gathering a bunch of artists right now. When I gather enough artists and have their art submitted, I need to hire a caterer, and coordinate the entire event." This was the most grueling part of it all: the planning. Hollis had gone days without sleeping before, just for everything to be perfect. He was a perfectionist after all, and these things were hard to plan - though it was all worth it in the end. "I'm not sure which charity I'll be donating some of the profits to yet, but I have a few in mind."

Hollis rubbed the back of his neck again and shrugged. "You should come to my gallery. My address is on the card I gave you. Though, enough about me. Did you get to go anywhere during your military years?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s really nice of you.” Thomas smiled. “Did you.... have trouble when you were a kid? With coming out?” There had to be a reason he was such a fighter for the cause... right? Or maybe he was really nice? Either way, Hollis was stronger than him!

“You’re going to showcase their work? I bet that will be colourful.” He smirked. “I can’t claim I know what all the letters mean....” maybe because Thomas had spent so long denying himself. “I’m sure you’ll find a great charity though.” He hummed softly.

“I’ll come, check it out. Support you.” He frowned. “Or is that strange? For a friend to come support you?” He offered softly. Thomas couldn’t bring himself to say ‘sex friend’ but maybe because he didn’t want to just be his ‘sex friend’.

Thomas took a deep breath, automatically touching his scar. “Yes. I went... to several places.” He wasn’t sure that the other would actually like to hear any of this. He wasn’t sure he could actually talk about it either.... some of it because he wasn’t allowed to.

He cleared his throat. “Have you travelled? Or has your illness prevented it?” Thomas felt sorry for Hollis.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The question about his coming out made him smile softly. "My dad didn't accept me at first, though he wasn't mean about it. It was just different from how he was raised. Though that's not why I'm so passionate about the cause." Hollis grabbed his cup of tea and took a sip from it, a small smile crossed on his lips.

The comment about how colorful the exhibit would be, just made Hollis nod. He was a firm believer that if a LGBT exhibit wasn't colorful, then he didn't do his job correctly. Really, every exhibit should be colorful. When Thomas said he would come, a huge smile spread to his lips from ear to ear. "That makes me happy," Hollis said, his fingers brushing his white locks behind his ear.

Hollis was a little lew down that Thomas didn't go on about all the places he saw, but he figured there was a good reason. The question about his illness made him frown just a bit. "I've traveled a bit, but never far." Hollis shrugged a bit. "My parents were always scared flying might trigger hypoxia. Beyond that, my immune system just doesn't work, so when I do things like... flying, I have to wear a mask, which can make it really hard to breathe. I wish I could go overseas, but I'm honestly a little nervous about triggering something. I do want to visit Italy someday though." Saying I do felt better than saying he wished. It was something he feared he'd never get to do, and that made him incredibly sad.

Hollis never talked about his illness. It made him feel weak, and it reminded him about how helpless he felt. He didn't want people to keep him from doing things, just because his respiratory and immune system didn't function properly.

"So," Hollis nudged Thomas' foot lightly with his. "Do you have any hobbies?" Hollis asked, trying to change the subject.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? I see. I guess you got lucky then.” Thomas doubted his parents would have let him stay in the house... he’d heard the term ‘beard’ before. He supposed that was what his family was. An effort to appear normal..... to be accepted.

But.... he wasn’t ‘normal’, was he? He was a little wrong..... he frowned at his own thoughts. It didn’t feel ‘wrong’ to be with another man. Quite the opposite!

Eventually he blinked and refocused on the here and now. “I’d love to come then.” He smiled. Meaning it. Not so much for the art or anything, but to support Hollis. He’d find a way!

He didn’t know much about the illness beyond the few snippets he’d seen, but the way Hollis spoke now made him think it was much more to be concerned about! “Oh I see.....” Thomas frowned. “Why not go by boat then? I travelled a lot by boats as well as planes in the army. You’re not allowed to fly everywhere due to military air restrictions and stuff. Plus some of our equipment was too heavy or sensitive for a plane.” He nodded a moment only to frown as an image of a war zone popped into his head; but he tried hard to ignore it, to not react.....

“Hobbies? Eh....” Thomas hesitated. “When I got home from my last tour.... they...” the recovery house and therapist “...suggested making origami animals as a way of....” keeping my hands and mind busy “...it sort of stuck. I still buy different coloured paper and books with lots of different things in. The more complicated the better.” He knew that was... odd. Maybe he shouldn’t have shared that?!?! “Hiking too. Usually alone since...” my family “....no one ever wants to go with me. I go twice, sometimes three times a month. Just to.... be in nature.” He supposed he could tell Sarah he was going hiking then go and see Hollis? He’d still get a workout and would get to feel like he was himself? Right? No need to hide with Hollis now!

“What about you? What do you do for fun or as a hobby besides picking up strange guys.” He teased with a wink.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The mention of a boat made Hollis look a bit sick. "I'm terrified of large bodies of water," Hollis admitted. "I've seen Titanic, and I don't want to be without a life boat. Besides, the swaying just makes me super sick." Hollis even got car sick. He was a walking disaster, but he thought he made it look effortless. "Though... I hear that a cruise isn't too bad. I've thought about it, but I definitely will not go alone... or without an alcohol voucher." If Hollis went, he thought it would be nice to go with Thomas; they could stay in the cabins, and spend the cruise fucking like bunnies. That would make Hollis forget about the living nightmare known as the ocean.

Hollis couldn't help but smile when Thomas said he did origami. He let his chin rest on his hand, as he watched Thomas talk. He didn't look like the type of guy who would do origami, and it made him even hotter somehow. However, the hiking didn't really come as a surprise. Thomas was a military man, so it only made sense that he would still enjoy hiking. Hollis liked hiking, though it could be difficult on his body if he wasn't careful.

Hollis grabbed his wallet and grabbed an old receipt, as Thomas asked him what he did in his spare time. "Hmm... You know, I have to be honest, picking up strange men is my favorite hobby." Hollis half joked. "I made my hobby into a career, so I guess that doesn't really count anymore. I guess... I like sitting around, and watching trash TV, and comparing them to my family. I was raised by two doctors. My five siblings are absolute genius', and became doctors as well. My mother was all about being proper and polite, and my dad enforced those rules. So that world is so different to what I was raised with - so comparing them to my family is pretty fun."

Hollis slid the receipt over to Thomas, a smile on his lips. "My hobby is boring though. Yours however is much more interesting. I want to see you create something."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re that scared?” Thomas quirked a brow and snorted, “The Titanic. The unsinkable ship. Sounded like a walking disaster to me.” A self-fulfilling prophecy! “Never been on a cruise ship. But I know they have pools and bars and clubs and stuff.” Hollis probably wanted to go on a gay cruise to pick up guys? Right? That didn’t sit too well with him. It was stupid to feel so possessive but he did! “Alcohol can make most things better....” he agreed.

Thomas wasn’t sure what Hollis was doing but watched curiously as he pulled something out of his bag. Of course, Hollis had to speak.... “I see.” His hobby was picking up men? Ouch. “Guess I’m just the latest strange then.” As the man continued he wondered if Hollis was just joking. At least partly?

“Wow.... sounds like a suppressive environment.” All doctors except for Hollis? Did he think he’d let his parents down? “For what it’s worth? I don’t care what my daughter becomes... as long as she’s happy.” He hoped Hollis’ family was the same. “Sounds like an interesting habit though. I can’t imagine being surrounded by so much success.” He admits.

He blinked at the receipt, chewing his lip a moment as he accepted it. “I don’t actually know many off the top of my head.” Okay, maybe more than he let on. He started to fold the receipt as he would a bank note, turning it into a little working basket. It took him about six minutes of fiddly folding. But once he was done he pushed it towards Hollis. “For you.”

It wasn’t too long until the waiter brought their drinks and food. The smells wafted towards him like a sirens call. “Looks nice.” He offered. Wasting no time, Thomas began to eat.

D1-D04798-A3-A5-4273-9-C60-2-FAA53-F41-A11.jpg

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

"It's tiring," Hollis replied to Thomas. "I love my family, but they're all very successful doctors. They're all older than me, and I became their little guinea pig. My brother, Henry actually the best pulmonologist, and used my very rare illness as his Master's thesis. I had to stand in front of a room full of people and everything." Hollis sighed, and rolled his eyes with enough attitude that he hoped Henry could feel it. Hollis didn't like thinking about his illness, and his family liked to remind him of it everytime he saw them.

Hollis watched as Thomas folded the paper. His arms crossing onto the table so his head could cradle in the space. When Thomas was finished and pushed it over to him, Hollis carefully picked it up with a goofy grin. "I love it!" Hollis blurted out. "You know, you could always enter an origami piece for my next show. This one is mine though." Hollis winked at Thomas, before carefully setting it down.

Hollis thanked Chris as he delivered their food, as he rolled his silverware out of the cloth. The soup of the day was a lobster bisque, which happened to be Hollis' favorite. Though Hollis wasn't really focused on the soup. Instead, he really just wanted to go somewhere private with Thomas.

Hollis took a bite of his soup, as he watched Thomas. Was it wrong to want to sleep with him? He was married, though it seemed unhappy. Hollis tried to convince himself that sleeping with Thomas was a way of keeping him happy. He was gay, after all! Hollis couldn't picture sleeping with a woman - it just wasn't his cup of tea.

"So," Hollis said, his foot lightly bumping Thomas'. "Do you have to get home after this, or could you stop by my house for a bit?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“It does sound rather stressful. I’m sorry you’ve had to put up with that.” Thomas pat Hollis’ lap a moment, “it sounds like they care though. You’re lucky you’ve had that.” He offered with a smile.

Thomas laughed, “I don’t think I’m good enough to be on display or anything. Surely something so small would be no good anyway? And.... I’m not....” he frowned. Thomas wasn’t sure what he’d been about to say.... I’m not gay? I’m not part of the LGBTQ+ community? But.... he realised that wasn’t true..... he was just.... hiding.

He started to eat his burger. Enjoying the delicious and juicy meat. It was a good burger. It actually really helped him to relax. Good food and less hostile company did that.

He smiled at the offer. Thomas couldn’t help but look over at him happily. “They’re not back until tomorrow. So tonight is all mine.” He winked, “or all yours. If you want it.”

He felt a tint of hope. Hollis was asking because.... he wanted more? Right? He touched the guys hand gently. “You want to have some fun still tonight?” Or was Hollis asking for another reason? Thomas wasn’t sure and he felt like he was walking on egg shells still, but that bump to his foot? That flirtatious tone? Thomas longed for more. He couldn’t help but have hope that Hollis was softening. He knew that Hollis wanted to keep things open.... but was he ready to deepen that connection today? Well, have sex at least. Thomas had thought Hollis would need time before being intimate again.

Thomas really did feel drawn to Hollis.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis still felt guilty that they were doing things behind Sarah's back, but Thomas was going to do it anyways - why not with him? Hollis tried to rationalize that this was safer for Thomas; Hollis knew some rather nasty twinks, and he didn't want Thomas getting tangled up with them. It was safer for Thomas to continue a physical relationship with him, than sneak around with a ton of different men. Though, maybe Hollis selfishly just wanted Thomas to himself. They had something here, that was an undeniable fact.

Hollis couldn't help but smile when Thomas said his eide and daughter wouldn't be home tonight, though the mention of Sarah did make his heart sink slightly. Despite feelings of guilt however, Hollis wanted Thomas to make him melt with lust. He just had to drop any thought of Thomas' double life.

Hollis' eyes looked at Thomas' hand, the warmth against his cold skin refreshing. He smiled when Thomas asked if Hollis even wanted to have fun tonight, "isn't that obvious?" Hollis whispered softly. "I did agree to a physical relationship. Besides, I have to thank you for the origami basket somehow." Hollis said, as he started to lace his fingers with Thomas'. "Do you still want me?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas smiled at the other man, it was clear Hollis was mulling things over still. He predicted the issue of Sarah and his daughter would be just that for a while, an issue. That was no ones fault but his own!

He chuckled, “not so obvious I would assume.” He admitted. Thomas didn’t want to guess wrong.

“I know you did. Wasn’t sure it would start today though.” Thomas wouldn’t have blamed Hollis either! Who could. He’d already got way more than he’d expected... he’d expected Hollis to throw him away.

Playing? Thomas liked when Hollis played. “Thank me? Oh, I think it will take a lot to repay me. It was such a hard thing to do.” He winked playfully, relaxing in the others company again. He enjoyed just being with him. Hollis was so refreshing and fun!

Thomas laced their fingers together. “Yes.” He said honestly. He squeezed the man’s hand. “Want to skip dessert?” Thomas winked.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis smiled and his canines lightly pulling his lower lip back, when Thomas started to play along. "My, my, my..." Hollis said in a low, husky tone. "Whatevrr can I do to repay your hard work?" Hollis asked, his thumb lightly brushing against Thomas' skin. Hollis loved lobster bisque, but he loved sleeping with Thomas more. Last night was probably the best sex he's ever experienced, and Hollis wanted another taste.

Hollis smiled when Thomas placed their fingers together, his eyes never breaking from those gorgeous purple orbs. "Skip dessert?" Hollis said with a fake gasp. "Here I was hoping to make you wait." Hollis said in a soft whisper. He looked around, before he leaned in just a bit. "I was going to make you wait, and tease you until you were right on the brink of bursting. Though trading dessert for sex sounds even better." Hollis winked at the Thomas, his fingers unloading from Thomas' so he could eat the rest of his soup.

"Did you drive here?" Hollis asked as he pushed the empty bowl aside. "I can drive you to my apartment. I'm not too far away at all." Hollis said. He really wanted Thomas to be nakes already, but he settled with undressing him with his eyes until they left.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled lightly at those words before catching himself and leaning in to kiss the man’s hands, one after the other. “Oh I’m sure there’s lots of things you can do for me. But there’s one thing you promised.” He cupped Hollis’ cheek, thumb stroking. “Do you keep your promises?” Hollis had mentioned dominance play, tying him up. Not something Thomas has done before but he was eager to try. Of course, he realised that Hollis might not want to after everything.... “that or shower sex again.” He offered the out.

His eyes sparkled. “You are dessert.... but! If you’d rather drag this out....” he lowered their clasped hands to lightly rub at Hollis’ groin. “Then prepare yourself for torture too.” He winked.

Being with Hollis was so easy. It was natural and flirty. Thomas didn’t feel like he was pretending or walking into the fire every time he spoke or did something. I really am gay, this feels too natural not to be right.

Thomas nodded, “yeah. I drove here. I’ll follow you to your place.” He winked. “I’ll need my car to get home.... whenever it is we’re done.” He squeezed the man’s leg again. “Don’t plan on much sleep.”

Releasing Hollis was hard, but he forced himself to so he could finish up his burger and drink. “Let me pay for dinner. It’s the least I can do.” Thomas wasn’t going to take no for any answer! “I wonder if they do go bags? Chocolate fudge cake.... spread all over your body.... slowly licked off? Sounds delicious with your cream.” Cum. He wanted to taste Hollis again. All of him. He wanted to fuck the guy so well that he had no doubt of Thomas’ feelings or intentions!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis definitely didn't forget about his promise. He thought about it all day, and couldn't wait for tonight. Hollis was a little happy that Thomas was willing to indulge in dominance play. A lot of people didn't want to be rough with him in the slightest, after Hollis opened up about his illness. It was nice having someone treat him like a human, rather than a walking glass doll. "I never forget my promises." Hollis said with a smile, "how could I with a promise that sexy."

Hollis gasped softly, before he quickly covered his mouth with his free hand. Just the slightest touch made his body ignite. He wanted to get home quickly. "Fuck," Hollis cussed softly. "I honestly like seeing this side of you." Hollis admitted. "It's really hot."

The warning that they weren't getting a lot of sleep, only made Hollis even more eager to get back to his apartment. "I didn't plan on sleeping anyways," Hollis replied. "In fact, I planned on fucking you well after sunrise." Hollis whispered, his hand rubbing the inside of Thomas thigh. His hand pulled away as Thomas grabbed his burger.

"Let me get the tip at least. Next time it's on me." Hollis said he rested his chin onto his hand. Hollis didn't have the patience to argue. He wanted out of this restaurant as soon as possible.

The idea about the chocolate cake sounded fun. He could already feel Thomas' tongue gliding across his body, and he needed it. "Oh fuck... that sounds fantastic." Hollis admitted, his teeth lightly biting his lip in anticipation.

Hollis looked over his shoulder, trying to scan the room for Chris. "I really want to order that cake and go home..." Hollis said impatiently, his petite body squirming in his seat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled, “good. Because I’m excited to try that with you too.” He said honestly. He’d been thinking about it since Hollis mentioned it. Surprised at how much it excited him! Was he just the image of Hollis like that? Or was it him in general?

Thomas nodded, winking. “Good, I’m glad you think it’s hot. All me.” He teased, joking. “You’re really hot too though.” He couldn’t deny it as he looked at Hollis. Who wouldn’t think him sexy? Who wouldn’t think him adorable?! No wonder he was so popular. “Release at sunrise then?” He laughed.

He smirked at that. “Let’s order cake and go home then.” He chuckled and bumped him. Being playful and close to Hollis was so different to Sarah, he wanted more of it!

Cake. Licking. Sex. Sounded like a perfect night to him!

When the waiter came back he ordered the cake and asked for the bill. The man just smiled knowingly at them and left to do just that. “There. Your wish is my command, Hollis.” He teased with a wink.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis gave a small smile when Thomas said he'd be released at sunrise. Hollis couldn't help but imagine Thomas returning to his house, and greeting his wife with a kiss. The thought bothered him, but Hollis did agree to this knowing Thomas' marital status. "Hmm. I suppose so." Hollis purred, his hand squeezing Thomas' thigh. "Though I'll have to sentence you again another time."

Hollis bumped the man back, and offered him a smile. "Yes please," Hollis said in a low tune. He was so incredibly horny, that it made him all the more impatient. Should he wear something special? He had a few pieces of clothing that would made tonight even hotter - though he decided to keep that for a different night.

Hollis felt like kissing Thomas after Chris left. The way he said his name made him happy. Would it be alright to kiss him though? They were already sitting right next to eachother, and even held hands at one point. Hollis leaned in to kiss Thomas, but stopped right before their lips touched - teasing Thomas felt fun at the moment too. "I want you to fuck me raw tonight." Hollis whispered, before he pecked Thomas' cheek.

Hollis pulled away, as he reached for his wallet to grab a twenty dollar bill. He didn't want to wait to see how much the food was and do math, but this seemed a decent enough tip.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll gladly be sentenced.” He winked, “we’ll figure this out.” Thomas was confident of that! He had to be. Hollis was currently his little sliver of hope!

Hope that he wanted to cling to!

Desperately.

Was that selfish?

Yes.

The teasing. Hollis getting close. Their touches. Their words. It made Thomas almost forget that they were in public. Despite that he didn’t pull away as the other started to lean in. He even smirked at the kiss to his cheek.

Thomas reached, teasing at the others hair a moment while smiling. “Oh? Is that an order?” He winked. “It will be my pleasure to do just that.”

It wasn’t long until their bill and a doggy box was brought over. He could already imagine spreading him in the deliciousness and indulging!

Checking the bill he quickly paid and encouraged him out of the booth and restaurant. “Race you to yours?” He teased.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

When the bill was brought over, Hollis squirmed in his seat slightly. He could hardly wait. His eyes focused on the doggy box, knowing that the delicious treat would later be used for something much dirtier. Hollis slipped out of the booth, as he grabbed the cake. "A race?" Hollis repeated, his arm linking with Thomas' before practically dragging the other out of the restaurant.

"That seems like an unfair advantage, seeing that I know my way back to my place a bit better... but, I'm down." Hollis unlinked their arms, a sly smile on his lips. He really wanted to make out with him, but he would have to wait. "I'm not sure where you parked, but I'll see you back at my apartment." Hollis walked over to his car, pressing the button on his keys to unlock it. He turned to look at Thomas again.

"I'm not too far away," Hollis called out, as he leaned against the car door. "Good luck," Hollis said as he slipped into his car, and started the engine. Hollis sat the cake in the passenger seat, before he looked through his rearview mirror, to see when Thomas would get into his car. Hollis squirmed in his seat again, the tent in his pants driving him crazy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled, “I need to give you an advantage so you feel like you can beat me and let your guard down.” He teased. In truth? He didn’t actually care if he won or not. The real fun would start once the door was closed!

Climbing in his car, he buckled up and headed off. He was very aware of Hollis and his car and just smiled when he narrowly beat him out of the carpark only for the other to over take him later.

Pulling up at the others home, he laughed. Climbing out he locked up and smirked over at Hollis. “Damn. You beat me.” He winked.

Approaching the man he hummed. “Ready to go?”

His own hard-on was obviously pressed against his zipper. His breathing was harsh and needy. His excitement palatable.

He followed the man up to his apartment door. Unable to help himself as he pressed in close to Hollis’ back, pressing his crotch to the man’s arse. He nuzzled his ear. “We’re going to have lots of fun.” Thomas promised.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis was leaning on his car, with his arms crossed as Thomas approached him. "Oh please, you let me win." Hollis said as he pealed himself off of the car, before grabbing the chocolate cake off of the hood of the car. "Though I cant say I'm mad. I'm just happy we're back at my apartment." Hollis said as he walked though the building doors, before heading towards the elevator.

It wasn't long until they were at Hollis' apartment door. He could feel his chest beat rapidly in his chest, making it hard to think. Hollis reached into his pockets for his keys, and just as he went to unlock his door, he felt Thomas' clothed cock pressed against him.

Hollis' but his lip, "fuck... I can feel how big you are, even over the clothes." Hollis said as he ground his hips against Thomas' erection, as he turned the key and opened the door. Hollis quickly turned around, his hands grabbing Thomas' shirt before pulling him into his house, and into a deep kiss. Hollis blindly closed the door while he made out with him. He blindly grabbed Thomas' clothes cock, before he lightly bit his lip as he parted.

"I want your cock so bad," Hollis begged, as he lightly kissed Thomas' neck. "Do you want me tied up now or later? Everything is on my bed already; toys, rope, a paddle -everything. I'm completely at your mercy tonight."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course, it’s all for you. I’ve never been this hard for a time before.” He admitted. Clearly turned on, his voice was husky and needy.

He grinned as he was pulled inside. He didn’t argue or fight. Instead, Thomas gave as good as he got! Kissing, groping and grabbing at Hollis with a fevered passion.

“I want inside you too.” He growled softly, needy. His thoughts weren’t straight right now. “How about a quick one? I’m not sure I have the patience to tie you up right now. That’s going to need,” he kissed him, “more brain power,” another kiss, “than I have right now!”

Thomas grinned and nuzzled him.

Completely at my mercy? Oh wow. That’s going to be fun. He hummed and stroked his cheek before taking his hand. He led Hollis to the bedroom, surprised at the stuff on the bed. Reaching he picked up the paddle. Oh? A smirk crossed over his face. “I want to watch you stretch yourself. Lie on your stomach. I think I might reward you.” He slapped his own hand testingly with the paddle.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis smiled at Thomas' impatience. Truth be told, Hollis couldn't wait much longer either. He felt like he was going to explode. With each peck Thomas gave him, Hollis returned the favor. He pressed up against the man, Thomas' erection making his mind go into wild places.

Hollis let Thomas lead him into his bedroom, his free hand unbuckling his belt as they walked. He wouldn't need them soon anyways. Hollis looked up at Thomas to see his Thomas holding the paddle, with a rather appetizing smirk on his face. The request only made Hollis hurry to slip out of his pants, the smack of the paddle making him melt. Fuck that's hot, Hollis thought to himself, as he took off his blazer and tossed it across the room. He didnt have the patience to unbutton his shirt however, and decided to just leave it on.

Hollis sat on the bed, grabbing the lubricant he sat on the bed earlier as well. He poured the slippery substance on his fingers, before he got onto his stomach. His cheek laid flat against the bed, his butt arched into the air for Thomas to see everything clearly. His fingers rubbed the entrance, his hole twitching at the stimulation. Hollis moaned softly as he slipped a finger inside, thrusting it in expertly. There was something about Thomas watching him that made this even more enjoyable. He could feel his gaze, and it prompted him to put in another finger.

Hollis made his fingers into a v-shape as he fingered himself, his hips grinding against his own fingers. "Am I doing a good job, sir?" Hollis purred, his fingers assaulting his hole even faster.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas watched as the guys trousers dropped. Watched as he crawled into the bed with only his shirt on.

Utterly. Delicious.

He became distracted a moment as the other man really started to play with his hole. Thomas licked his lips before stepping closer. Instead of answering he smacked his left butt cheek with the paddle before rubbing it with the flat surface over the red flesh. “Sir. Hmmm. Interesting.” He smacked the right cheek twice in quick succession before rubbing it too. “This pretty red colour is so pretty on you.” Thomas licked his lips. “Another finger.” He ordered.

Thomas reached and stroked the guys back a moment before smacking his left cheek again. This is hot. I’ve never been this excited before. It was a new sensation that summoned something from deep inside him.

He walked around the bed. Reaching under him with one hand to undo the shirt buttons. Thomas wanted him naked.

At my mercy. That thought sang strong in his mind.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis gasped at the first spank, his legs starting to tremble. He loved being spanked, and the way Thomas came down at him with the paddle was perfect. He loved the added sweetness of the paddle, as he rubbed the sensitive flesh. Hollis moaned softly when Thomas spanked him twice, his fingers moving even deeper inside of him. When Thomas ordered him to add another finger, the authoritative tone send shivers down his spine.

"Yes, sir." Hollis said as he added another finger, which made him moan softly. He thrust his fingers deep inside of himself, until then only ones you could see were his pinkie and thumb. When Thomas spanked him again, he couldn't help but bite the sheet softly.

Hollis thrust his fingers roughly inside of himself. He spread them out ever so often, the feeling making his eyes flutter. He looked up at Thomas as he unbuttoned his shirt, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip. "Thomas... I really want your cock..." Hollis begged, his free hand rubbing Thomas' cock over his clothes. "I can't stop thinking about it."