(Private RP) Coming out with a Bang <<syaoran-puu & BunBunTheCatSnake>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing Hollis moan and react to the spanking was electric! It made something tingle and ping happily within in. Who would have thought he’d find pleasure in this? And better yet? This was something only between him and Hollis.

He watched in fascination and lust as the other man added another finger! Thomas licked his lips hungrily as he circled back around to watch him.

“Thomas? I thought I was sir right now?” He teased. Thomas didn’t really care what Hollis called him.

He slowly started to strip off. Purposely folding his clothing just to draw things out. He wanted to show some control. Though his heart was thundering eagerly in his chest!

Thomas pulled his hand away, humming softly at the sight of the others pretty hole. He grabbed the lube, pouring some on his cock before stroking himself a moment.

He crawled behind the guy, lining up slowly as pushed inside.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The tease made Holis smile, though he quickly hid it. "Oh, sorry sir, " Hollis played along, his legs shifting slight as he saw Thomas strip. "Hurry..." he begged, his fingers thrusting into his slutty hole with less rythm. "I want you so bad, sir..." Hollis moaned softly at his fingers, but they were hardly the same thing. "No..." Hollis whined softly as he watched Thomis in agony, as he folded his clothes.

When Thomas pulled his fingers out, he let out a soft gasp. "Mmh... I'm so excited. My fingers felt great, but tour cock reaches all the best places." Hollis said as he shook his bottom just a bit as Thomas lubricated his manhood.

Excitement started to bubble as he felt Thomas get behind him. He buried his face into the bed again, his teeth gnawing at the freshly cleaned sheets as Thomas slowly entered him. He let out a moan, his hips already moving hungrily against his cock. "Deeper..." Hollis begged.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Such a needy and bossy little slut. Do you think you can command me?” Thomas tutted with a grin. “This round we will do it your way. Next one? I’m going to bind you to this bed and take you however I please. Slow and drawn out. No amount of begging will stop me.” Sure enough his cock twitched needily. It liked that idea too! He wanted Hollis at his mercy!

“Yes. My cock is the best. Fits like a glove in your slutty hole. Like you were designed just for me. Belong just to me.” Thomas licked his lips. Now that was one hell of a dream! One he wanted so badly to make a reality!

But for now? Fucking was necessary! His hips thrust forward until he was seated completely, he moved a hand firmly down Hollis’ spine. Finally he pulled out and pushed in again harder. The sound of their flesh slapping together an aphrodisiac!

Thomas couldn’t help but touch and stroke Hollis as his hips started to go to work. Bringing them both pleasure. It wasn’t long until Thomas started to feel just that!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

It drove Hollis wild the way he described the next round. Hollis loved when a man was rough and fast, but having it drawn out sounded blissful - especially when Thomas made it sound it such exquisite torture. Hollis made a whine, almost in protest to the idea. In reality, Hollis wanted to be at Thomas' mercy. He wanted to cry and beg. Hollis was a masochist of sorts - he loved to beg, and he loved seeing how other men reacted to it.

"Yes, yes... My slutty hole is yours, all yours!" Hollis cried out, as he moved his hips against Thomas' cock. He moaned softly, his legs trembling in excitement. His eyes practically rolled inside his head when Thomas thrust his hips forward, burying his length into him. Hollis whined softly as he felt Thomas unsheath himself. He was back to seeing stars when he thrust into him, his back arching slightly.

Hollis felt shivers as Thomas stoked him, his eyes fluttering every time he was at his deepest part. "Faster, faster." Hollis begged, his hands grasping at his sheets. "Abuse my slutty hole, sir. Please."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas was completely enthralled and engaged! He gripped the man’s soft flesh a moment before he really started to move. Gladly fucking him. “Such a good little slutty hole.”

Gripping his flesh he thrust deeper and harder. “So tight around me. So good.” Thomas grunted.

It wasn’t long until he was really feeling it. Orgasm rising. Damn! He really is the best man I’ve ever been with. No one else compared. He didn’t want to lose this. Thomas knew that was selfish. But it was true. Life had dealt him a hand he didn’t want to play!

But enough of that. Here and now was more important. “I’m going to cum inside you soon.” Thomas grunted.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

When Thomas started to pick up the pace, Hollis' eyes rolled in the back of his head. He buried his face into the mattress, moaning like a wild animal. "Yes, fuck. Yes!" Hollis moaned loudly into the pillow. The compliments about his hole was such a turn on for Hollis. It made him feel good that it was pleasing Thomas, and that the two of them were having a good time.

When Thomas announced he was about to cum, it was once of the hottest he's ever heard. Most of the time, it was just a simple I'm about to cum, but Thomas took it a step further by announcing that he was cumming inside of him. "Please fill me up!" Hollis begged, his hips moving against Thomas' cock to help him achieve said orgasm.

Hollis felt like he was close as well. His legs trembled as they threatened to collapse underneath him. His cock wept with pre-cum, which dripped onto his blanket. "Don't stop! Please don't stop, sir. It feel so good... I'm so close."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas didn’t think he could stop.... even if Hollis begged him to! He was lost to the passion and moment. Wanton and needy. Release imminent as the pressure in his balls grew tighter.

He grabbed the others legs, pushing them up so he could slide even deeper!

Thomas was like an unchecked, wild beast. His thrusting. Breathing grunted. Eyes hooded and lust filled.

He desired this man below him more than he could describe. Though the ‘sir’ part would take some getting used to. He didn’t hate it, not at all. But it reminded him of the military and commanding officers... maybe he should mention that later? Maybe there was an alternative name?

“Too right. My little slut. You’ll take what I give you!” He roared out, thrusting his hips flush and cumming in hot and heavy waves inside the other.

It felt so good that Thomas swore he could see stars dancing across his vision!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis loved the dominating attitude, as Thomas told him he would get what the brunette gave him. Hollis grabbed the covers, his eyes rolling in the back of his skull. It only took a few more thrusts for Hollis to cum, his tongue hanging out in bliss.

His orgasm seemed to only feel better, as he felt Thomas' hot cum inside of him. His walls twitched, wrapping around Thomas' cock as he came, his moans loud and full of want. "Fuck... Thomas..." Hollis cussed, before he collapsed onto the bed. "Fuck... I love it when you cum inside of me."

Despite the fact he had just cummerbund, Hollis' cock was still fully erect. Hollis was so horny tonight. "Do you still want to tie me up?" Hollis asked, before he bit his lip. "Your call. My slurry hole will take anything you give to it."

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling Hollis come undone, rather literally, was the hottest aphrodisiac ever! Even as he spilt deep inside him, Thomas knew he could go for more! Who knew when he could be with Hollis like this again?!

“Yes.” Thomas replied simply. Cock twitching with interest inside the other man. “I want to give you what you need.” He winked. “And have you at my mercy too.” Thomas purred.

“Anything? Interesting.” He looked over the things on Hollis’ bed. “Do you have any toys? I think I’d like to.... edge you.” He admits, but Thomas didn’t trust using his own cock right now. Besides! He wanted to watch too.

Wow! He was turning into a pervert!

Leaning in he stole a kiss before sliding free. He picked up a rope and then a silk tie. “Not sure is know what to do with the rope.” He admits. Though Thomas decided he’d learn! Even if it meant taking an online course and practising on pillows!

Picking up a silk cloth instead he wrapped it around one of Hollis’ wrists before moving it above his head and tying it to the headboard. “Wow... only one hand.....” he swallowed, cock clearly interested, “you look hot!” He admitted. Thomas repeated the action with the other hand before repeating his earlier question, “about that toy.... where?”