(Private RP) Coming out with a Bang <<syaoran-puu & BunBunTheCatSnake>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

It was a valid concern that Thomas worried about being clean, seeing that they just went bareback. Thankfully for Thomas, Hollis had to be very up to date on his health. "I just had a doctors appointment yesterday, and I'm free from anything." Hollis said with a soft shrug. "Besides, I usually don't fuvk bareback, or even kiss a one night stand. The fact you get to do both of those things is a league above anyone else." Hollis said honestly, before he moved in a bit closer to Thomas.

The question about Hollis' request for Thomas to spend the night made Hollis nod. He was just about to speak when Thomas stole a kiss from him. Hollis ran his fingers through Thomas' hair as they kissed, his foot running up and down his leg. The request about the shower made Hollis bite his lip eagerly. "That could be arranged." Hollis purred before he kissed the other man deeply.

The kiss was short lived, Hollis' hands caressing Thomas' stomach. "Let's cuddle in my bed," Hollis said as he got up. "The couch is nice, but hardly as fun." Hollis said as he moved to his room, and collapsed into his bed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas sighed in relief and nodded, “I’m clean too.” He reassured. He’d only been with Sarah in recent years and neither of them had anything. He’d been to the sexual health clinic a few times after quitting the army to check he was clean, no men since then. Thomas predicted he’d go again soon though to double check things. “Oh? Then I am doubly flattered. You have an arse that is utterly irresistible.” He meant it too. He’d always been an arse man, but damn! Hollis was truly packing a beauty! “I just want to nibble those glorious globes.” He hummed in pleasure at the mere thought.

The fact Hollis didn’t usually kiss surprised him, there had been no hesitation at the club. Not that he’d noticed. Thomas wondered why the man had decided to kiss him?

“Good, you going to join me!?” He winked, “wrap those sexy legs around me and wail in pleasure again?” The guy had practically screamed out his pleasure earlier. It was sexy! He couldn’t say he’d ever been with anyone quite as unabashed and unashamed to declare their pleasure as Hollis had been. Just another thing he liked about the man. Something else different from home.

With a laugh he rose and followed, taking the opportunity to watch that beautiful bottom move and yeah... the dribble of his cum run out of it. Delicious! His cock even twitched with interest. The man really was a sight to behold. He looked at him spread on the bed a moment before joining him. Shifting close he took Hollis into his arms. “Let me guess, you’re a cuddler?” He grinned.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis looked up at Thomas as he started at him, his teeth biting his lower lip suggestively. God, he really wanted to have sex with him again. His eyes looked down at his manhood, just looking at it enough to make Hollis shift in his seat. How dare Thomas be so well hung and attractive! His eyes snapped back at Thomas as he crawled into bed, his arms wrapping around his smaller form. The way that Thomas held Hollis made him feel oddly... safe. Hollis reached over and felt the man's muscle as he spoke, a large grin matching Thomas'.

Hollis leaned in to kiss the man, but stopped just as their lips barely touched. "I love cuddling. Especially when the man is so strong, attractive, and well... well hung." Hollis smiled before he kissed the man, his tongue invading that mans wet cavern. Dainty hands caressed the man's sides, his fingertips running across his skin as he made out with the man.

After a few minuets, Hollis pulled away his eyes catching sight of the dog tags around his neck. Hollis took them in his hands, his thumb rubbing the engravings. "Oh? A military man?" Hollis said, his grey eyes snapping back up at Thomas. "No wonder you're so strong." Hollis said as he moved in just a bit closer to the man. Sex sounded amazing, but so did getting to know his visitor. "So Thomas, tell me about yourself? Are you still in the military?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cuddling he could do. Not all men liked it, he’d discovered that. Then again, not all quick dalliances actually required or left room for cuddling. So this was nice.... maybe he should find a few more one-night-stands? Except... he wasn’t in the mood to consider anyone else right now. Not when he knew that Hollis would be the cause of his wet dream fantasies for quite a while. And... he was still curious about what Hollis had meant earlier? Dinner and a chat? “So you think I’m strong, attractive and well hung?” He teased with a wink. “Good to know you approve.” Thomas chuckled.

Thomas let Hollis touch his dog tags, it was the only thing he was a little possessive about.

He smiled sexily after the question, stroking Hollis’s cheek a moment. “I left five years ago now. I just wear them out of habit mostly, but to remember my fallen friends too.” Thomas admits. “Been a civilian since then.” He wasn’t sure how much they were meant to share between them? Just light stuff?

“Tell me about you then?” Thomas wasn’t great at talking about himself. Especially since he obviously had secrets he couldn’t share... like the fact he had a wife and a daughter. Something told him that wouldn’t go down well with Hollis.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis closed his eyes with a small smile when Thomas stroked his cheek. The touch felt nice. Hollis opened his eyes, as he read the dog tags as Thomas spoke. It was admirable that he wore them for his friends. Hollis thought it was very telling to Thomas' character. "Well," Hollis said he let go of the dog tags, "Thank you for your service." Hollis said as he laid his head down next to Thomas'. Hollis just looked at Thomas when he asked about himself, his arms wrapping around his waist.

"Well, my life isn't half as exciting." Hollis said as he looked away for a split second, a small smile tracing his lips. "I'm an artist. I've won a few awards, and now I have my own an art exhibit." Hollis sighed, as he ran his fingers through Thomas' hair. "When I was younger I wanted to be a spy, though I'm severely asthmatic... so that was never in the cards." Hollis said with a small shrug. He was happy with his life though. Sure, he had health issues, but everything was going perfectly right now.

The only thing that Hollis felt was lacking, was a bit of romance. Sure, one night stands were nice, but so was an emotional connection - and as weird as it was, Hollis felt something here. "I'd like to know more about you, Tom." Hollis said, as he twirled a strand of Thomas' hair. "I wasn't joking about dinner tomorrow. How about we meet at Villa Roma tomorrow? We could talk about each other, and make it a date." Hollis winked at the man, before he flipped the man onto his back. "We could talk more about each other now, but I really want to have sex again." Hollis sat on the man's lap, a smirk playing on his lips. "What do you say, hot stuff?"

Guest syaoran-puu

The tags were standard issue. The information plain and simple.

McGuire, Thomas.

2359659-147-88

Royal Artillery.

AB Neg.

Catholic

He nodded, “you’re welcome.” Thomas knew he’d partly joined up to escape his life and himself, but that didn’t need saying.

“An artist? What kind of things do you paint?” Thomas knew very little about art but it sounded very impressive! His own exhibition? That must be a dream of most? “You must be good.” He praised.

Thomas laughed, “I can see you as a spy, sexily seducing you’re prey to tell you things.” He winked. “It would work on me. Especially if you shook that cute bubble butt in my direction! Best arse I’ve ever had!” He playfully smacked Hollis’s bottom, nothing too hard but enough to get a reaction.

This felt dangerous. Getting to know each other. But as the other moved and all blood rushed to his cock he couldn’t help but stop caring.

He looked up at the man, hands moving above his head as he smirked, appearing to be relaxed and lounging. “You can take it Hollis. But first. Use that pretty mouth of yours to make me completely rock hard for you. Then you can glide my steel instead your tight little arse all night long if you want.” Thomas winked. Grinding his hips up so the other could feel he was mostly hard and needy already, even a dribble of precum escaped with the mere idea of what was to come. “I totally want to fuck you on every available surface here.” He moved a hand to touch one check. “To fill you up.” He moved the other hand, Hollis’ face cupped between his hands. “Breed you like a wild beast until you’re so full of my cum you’ll never be able to forget me.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis couldn't help but think that Thomas looked so cute with laying in the lounging position. It made him feel like Thomas was completely at his mercy, but the command made Hollis think otherwise. It was hot hearing Thomas describe what he wanted Hollis to do, but it was even hotter feeling Thomas' semi-hard cock. Hollis bit his lip when Thomas brought his hand to his cheek. He rubbed their two semi-hard cocks against each other as Thomas spoke, the dirty talk only fueling his need.

"I want you to bend me over and make me your bitch," Thomas said before he leaned down, and kissed Thomas hungrily. His hips still moved against eachother, soft moans filling their mouths. Hollis pulled away, his lips kissing a trail as he moved downwards. When he reached Thomas' cock, he looked into those hypnotizing purple eyes. "For the record, I'll never forget about you... though the cum is nice." Hollis winked at the other man, before licked Thomas' cock agonizingly slow.

When Hollis reached the top, he took Thomas' entire length in his mouth. He bobbed his head, before he pulled away. He really had to be careful about that, but he though Thomas tasted so nice.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That can definitely be arranged Hollis.” He promised.

The rubbing of their two cocks had him humming in pleasure. Hollis’ body was so very different to a woman’s, hard and yet soft in a completely different way. And dang! But Hollis knew how to use what the good lord had given him!

He watched, purple eyes practically glowing with intensity as he watched the other kiss and move lower. His heart raced. He wanted this! Wanted this every day. But he knew he couldn’t have it. Soon this fantasy would have to end! Soon he’d have to return to monotony and hiding.

He jolted his hips up with need at the agonising pace Hollis was setting. He nearly begged Hollis for more when Thomas finally felt those perfect lips close around him and down. “Shit! No ones ever...” he moaned, “...managed to take me all before.” It had his shaft growing harder by the second. It really wasn’t long until he was hard as steel and weeping profusely inside the man’s mouth.

Reaching down he moaned and gripped the guys hair. “Part of me wants to fuck your face so bad. But I’m afraid of hurting you.” He’d likely lose control and hurt him. That wasn’t right. It was clear deep throating him took all of Hollis’ patience to do. He’d just appreciate the moment!

Thomas felt his body shudder under the others touch. If this kept up, he was sure he’d become Hollis’ bitch!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hearing the other man moan was such a turn on. It was amazing to Hollis that he managed to take home such a perfect man. He really hoped the other would accept his invite to dinner tomorrow, though that was a thought for later. Hollis smirked, "well, I'm happy I can do that for you." Hollis said between kisses that he gave the hard cock. He wanted Thomas inside of him so bad, though his request was also appetizing, albeit risky.

Hollis found it sweet that Thomas was scared of hurting him. That was rare to find in a man lately, but Hollis typically liked them mean. Hollis looked down at Thomas's weeping cock, the thought of the man face fucking him such a turn on. "I want you to fuck my mouth," Hollis finally said, before he licked the tip. "If you only do it for a few seconds at a time, it'll be good. I just can't hold my breath for too long."

Hollis grabbed Thomas' cock, and went to take the man into his mouth before he stopped. "If I slso your thigh twice, stop..." Hollis said, his grey eyes meeting Thomas'. A small smile crossed his lips, "if you want, you can cum inside of my mouth. I'll swallow it all." Hollis winked at the man, before he opened his mouth and took him whole. He looke up at him, his head bobbing out of habit.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Damn it! You’re too hot for your own good!” Thomas growled. A seductive smile upon his face. He was going to make this man his bitch, even for just one night!

He nodded. A few seconds. Two slaps. Got it! “I’ll treat you just right Hollis. Once I’m done using your mouth I’m going to use your sweet hole and ride you until you scream my name for me.” Like earlier! That sound was like sweet music to his ears! Lovely.

Reaching for the guys head and sitting up a little he started to test the man’s limits. Pulling and pushing together before giving him a breath and repeating. It wasn’t long until he was thrusting up into that wet heat with near abandon! Giving him just enough time to breath before having him again. “Shit! I’m close!” He felt himself losing control, his jolts and breaks less controlled.

At the last moment he pulled the guys head off him completely and panted. His cock was hard, red and swollen with need. He’d been close... but.... he wanted to finish another way!

Rolling them so Hollis was on his back he slid down the bed, tossed the guys legs into the air and lined up at his pretty hole. Nothing blocking his view.

It was amazing! Watching his cock sink inside again. Like coming home.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The feeling of Thomas thrusting his hips into his mouth gave him a painful erection. He loved when a man wasn't afraid to manhandle him, and furthermore hearing all the noises that Thomas made drove him insane. Despite the fact that he was doing something so rough, Thomas still made sure to give him time to breathe. It was oddly sweet. When Thomas announced that he was close, Hollis opened tightened his mouth around his cock and prepared to swallow his load.

When Thomas pulled his head away, Hollis moved his jaw just a bit. "You're so fucking hot," Hollis said softly as Thomas flipped him onto his back. A loud moan escaped his lips when Thomas slipped in between his cheeks again. He wrapped his legs around Thomas' waist, before he pulled the man into a deep kiss.

"Fuck me until I can't walk..." Hollis begged, as arms wrapped around his neck and brought him down for another kiss. Hollis' tongue grazed his lip, before he slipped it into the other man's mouth. His hips rocked against his cock, making him moan softly. "I love it rough... I want to be your bitch."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas moaned at the way Hollis seemed to be able to take it just the way Thomas liked it. “So are you babe, so fucking tight still, the perfect squeeze!” He moaned on cue, delight and sensation driving him crazy.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He wanted this, he was still so close from earlier, but the idea of making it so Hollis couldn’t walk... enticing! He wanted to make that particular wish come true!

He gripped the man’s thighs for purchase as he leaned over the man and kissed him while his hips thrust and moved at a near punishing pace. He chased his own pleasure while pursuing Hollis’ too. The wet and sloppy sounds only spurred him on.

“You’re perfect. So perfect.” He kisses back, tongue dancing with the others as his hips continued their brutal pace.

After a while Thomas wanted a new angle, shifting a hand to the others back and dragging him up to sit as he thrust up into him. He was hoping to strike the guys pleasure button repeatedly with the change in angle. “Tighten those muscles for me. Squeeze me like only you can.” He growled, nuzzling in the crook of others neck as he panted and moaned heavily.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The thrusts had Hollis clinging onto Thomas as if he was a life line. Slutty moans poured from his full lips, and his nails dug into his flesh. Between the kisses and the continuous compliments, Hollis felt like he was floating. Hollis felt as if he should kiss more one night stands, but the thought of kissing anyone else at the moment seemed out of the question.

Hollis couldn't help but gasp when Thomas sat him up, though he soon got use to it. He wrapped his arms around his neck, before he pulled him into another kiss again. Suddenly, Thomas hit something very sensitive I'm him which made him involuntarily let out a high pitched moan.

It took everything in him not to.cum in that moment. Hollis could feel himself tighten around Thomas' cock, his thin arms holding onto Thomas for dear life. "Right there! Please don't stop. I'm so close baby..." Hollis begged, before he locked Thomas' lips into another hungry kiss.

It didn't take long for Hollis to reach his orgasm after that. His body convulsed, and he let out a loud screaming moan. He moved his hips, as he rode out his orgasm, his fingernails digging into his flesh. "Keep going. Cum inside of me. I want all of it."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas loved that Hollis was such a hungry bottom! Loved each noise, each squirm, each moan,... everything about him drove him crazy, drove him closer to ecstasy. Burnt into memory forever!

He knew the moment he’d found his prostate! That perfect scream. That curve of his body! Hollis made such delightful noises!

Damn! He was greedy for more. He couldn’t imagine there would be much sleeping tonight. Especially when he felt nails claw into his back! He moaned wantonly. Needy. Desperate!

A few more thrusts and he was practically cumming on command! Slamming the man’s hips flush with his, his cock buried deep as he once more spilt his spunk inside the man! The shudders driving him crazy!

Their kisses had been so full of passion and this one was no different. Tongues wrestling and needy. Testing his pleasure he found himself jolt every so now tease them both.

Nibbling down the guys neck he kissed and licked and played. His cock twitching inside him. “Damn. You’ve unleashed a beast in me.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis shuddered when he felt Thomas cum inside of him. He felt so full having two rounds of cum inside of him, and it was honestly a little hot. Hollis moaned softly at the teases, his hips grinding against Thomas' cock.

A smile crossed his lips when Thimas said that he unleashed a beast. "Really? I'm liking this beastn" Hollis said softly, before he held Thomas's face and kissed him.

When Hollis pulled away, his hands still held Thomas' face. He looked at him, his grey eyes scanning his face. Hollis didn't want tonight to end. There was this tiny voice in him screaming for him not to let Thomas go, and Hollos always listened.

"I don't want tonight to end," Hollis said honestly as he wrapped his arms around Thomas, and rested his head in the nape of his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas kissed him, not questioning it or fighting it. Instead he surrendered to the sweet bliss of the tangle of lips and tongues. Surrendered to Hollis.A swirling passion that seemed to build like a storm between them! A living entity that squirmed and screamed, refusing to be ignored!

When Hollis spoke, Thomas cupped his cheek and smiled tenderly. “Nights end Hollis....” even if Thomas too wished this wouldn’t end. “...but perhaps we can have that dinner and explore the possibility of more?” He’d have to admit his dirty little secret then. For now this still was a very, very casual affair... Hollis didn’t need to know yet. He wasn’t ready to see Hollis reject him and to lose what could otherwise be a perfect evening. “No one said we had to get any sleep though.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and laughed, rolling to his side and bringing Hollis too. His leg hooked over the man’s leg to keep them close... connected.

“Anything you want to try before the morning invades our peace?” He grinned.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis didn't know why he got so sad when Thomas told him night ends, but for whatever reason it really stung. Hollis looked down, clearly a little saddened. When Thomas started to speak again, Hollis looked up at Thomas and smiled. "I would like that a lot," Hollis said softly, before he softly kissed his cheek. There was something here. It was undeniable. Hollis always followed his heart, and right now it was telling him that this was a great idea.

When Thomas laid back down, Hollis laughed lightly as he held on tightly. He gave the man gentle kisses on his jaw line, his fingers running up and down his spine. The question made Hollis hum in thought. There was so much he wanted to do... but why not leave a bit of mystery. "You know, I have to keep you wanting one way or another." Hollis purred, as he kissed Thomas' neck. "I just want to lay down here with you right now." Hollis said softly.

Hollis lifted his head a bit, and leaned in to kiss Thomas gently on the lips. "Then tomorrow after dinner, I want to have the kinkiest sex. I'm talking rope, toys... everything." Hollis smirked, his fingers running through his hair. "Though I'll still give you that shower in a bit, as promised."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas watched, he saw a flood of emotions upon Hollis’ face. He wasn’t the best at sorting through what he saw and deciphering it when it was more complex like now. But he relaxed when Hollis seemed to relax and smile once more. “Okay.” He had to figure out somewhere they could be discrete and secretive! His wife wasn’t due back for another day or so, so at least he’d have more freedom in that regard... but it was just a reminder that this... couldn’t really continue.

That thought saddened him.

“Such a tease.” He grinned. “But very well. Keep your secrets.” Thomas chuckled. But in truth, he was enjoying this too. This softness after the rough.

Another kiss. A sultry look. He was trapped by his need and desire for this man.

A slow grin spread over his lips and he touched his cheek. “And what makes you think I know about all that stuff?” He teased, the sir from early made more sense now. “We’d have to agree on a safe word....” he knew that much, knew a little more to.... but it wasn’t how Sarah liked sex. Still, he’d watched a lot of porn, plenty of it had been gay BDSM. The ropes and moans so pretty! He’d tried the knots out on pillow once or twice. The thought of Hollis clad so.... well, he found his hips grinding the man a little, even his cock shuddered in desire before he relaxed again. “I bet you’d look hot. Tied to my mercy.” He had to wonder how much Hollis trusted him to suggest such a thing... or was he hoping to tie Thomas up?

He laughed. “Thanks. I think we’re both rather sticky.” Thomas didn’t move away or back though.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis grinned when Thomas called him a tease. There were worst things to be called, and at least being a tease was honest to who he was. Hollis bit his lip when Thomas asked how he knew about that stuff. He kissed his neck again, "I'd teach you." Hollis said in a sultry tone, before he bit down on his neck without leaving a mark. He moaned softly at the feeling of Thomas grinding his hips. If he kept that up, he'd go for another round.

"Hmm, I like the thought of being under your mercy." Hollis said softly, a little smirk on his lips. "You're not afraid to give it to me rough, and I love it rough." Hollis winked at the man. All this talk was honestly turning him on. Hollis did promise Thomas shower sex, but he was honestly so comfortable just laying next to him - and judging by the fact Thomas made no move out of bed, his feelings weren't alone.

Hollis brushed a strand of stray hair from Thomas' face, before he kissed him softly. "Has anyone told you how warm you are?" Hollis asked as he cuddled a bit closer to the man. He took Thomas' hand, his fingers lacing with his. "It's rather nice honestly. I'm always cold, so it's nice when an attractive man is in my bed, and he just happens to be pretty hot in a few different ways."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas smirked at that, he was going to have to watch some videos and do research too. But it could be fun... wait... that felt like he was making plans? Like he was hoping for this to become serious. Was he?

“You can take it.” He smirked. He knew it. “Plus, I love hearing you scream. You orgasm so prettily.” Thomas purred. “And you were very vocal about wanting it rough. As a gentleman I have to give you what you want.” He winked. In truth, he loved it too. Liked feeling unleashed!

Warm? There was a tenderness to the touch from Hollis that melted something more in him.... it was strange to feel this close to the other man so quickly. But for now, Thomas saw no reason not to continue to indulge this shade of himself. “I am rather cosy. But thanks.” He did think about Sarah briefly, she often called him her his hot water bottle. Was it bad to feel a little guilty? “I’m glad you like having me in your bed. I’m pretty comfortable myself.” Though his libido had wavered a little he did move a hand and stroke it down the man’s body. Loving the feel of it. “You seen pretty hot to me too.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis couldn't help but chuckle when he used the fact he was a gentleman as a reason to give him the rough treatment. He rolled his eyes, "Sure." Hollis said in an over exaggerated disbelieving tone. "You're just as much of a pervert as I am, Tom." Hollis said before he kissed his jaw, the feeling of his skin soft under his lips.

Liking Thomas in his bed was an understatement. Hollis wanted so desperately to draw Thomas sprawled out in his bed naked, the covers wrinkled with body movement. Hollis found that the more he wanted to draw a person, the more attracted he was to them. His partners were his muses. Thomas looked like a Greek God to Hollis; he wanted to ask him if he held the world on his shoulders, or if he wore a crown of ivy.

Grey eyes flashed to Thomas' hand as he stroked his body, his body shivering slightly. A small smirk played on Hollis' lip, before he bit it for a short few seconds. "Oh? Do I?" Hollis purred as he scooted a bit closer to the man. His fingertips caressed the man's hip, his grey eyes up to no good. "I know I said I just wanted to lay here, but you're really turning me on right now." Hollis kissed Thomas' neck, his teeth biting down slightly as he rocked his hips just a bit. "You're still inside of me. It would be a waste if we didn't do anything about it."

Guest syaoran-puu

The invitation had Thomas grinning. This was different than with Sarah too, it was rare for him to ever sleep with the woman, and if they did have sex? It was only ever once! But with Hollis? “You’re insatiable.” He purred, leaning into the other as they shuffled closer and kissed him. “And I love it!” Thomas decided he must really be a pervert! He wanted this. Wanted more. Wanted to fuck the man as many time as he could before the night was over.

With a chuckle he gyrated his hips, pushing them deeper into the man. “My cock is indeed still inside you.” He liked it there too! The idea of another round had his hardness solidifying. “Your turn then.” He purred. Hands moving to the others hips as he rolled to his back. “I want to see you bouncing on my cock!”

That was indeed a beautiful site! He hummed and stroked his hands over his chest and to Hollis’ nipples. “I bet you’d look hot with nipple rings.” Thomas had always secretly been fascinated by them.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis smiled when Thomas called him insatiable. Most men couldn't keep up with his libido, but Thomas seemed to do very well. Hollis kissed him back, his fingers lacing in the man's hair. God, he could kiss him all day if he had the chance. Hollis moaned softly when Thomas moved his hips, his sensitive walls trembling.

An entertained laugh erupted from him when Thomas rolled them so Hollis was now on top. "You know, I was planning on riding you anyways." Hollis purred, as he rolled his hips in a circular motion. "I love riding cock." Hollis loved watching his partner's faces as he rode them to orgasm. Nothing was hotter.

Hollis looked down at his wandering hands, as he slowly moved his hips. "You know, I've always wanted some. I like the thought of you pulling on them." Hollis said as he leaned down, and kissed Thomas softly on the lips. He pulled away, his hands resting on his chest.

"Fuck, you're so sexy Thomas," Hollis said as he picked up his speed. Hollis moaned softly, his lips twitching slightly from pleasure. He reached down and started to jerk himself off, his legs trembling slightly. Hollis was now practically bouncing off the other man's cock, his nails digging into Thomas' flesh. "Fuck... I love your cock so much."

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled. Another difference! Sarah was a missionary girl, she did other things but it was rare and she always seemed so uncomfortable.... yet Hollis? He was lost and abandon to his lust as he sought his delicious pleasure and pressure. The man was like a wood nymph, or some other beautiful mythical creature of legend. Unashamed and unapologetic. Hollis knew he was hot and wasn’t afraid to show Thomas every my inch of his perfection!

Thomas’ nails dug gently into the guys hips, moaning unabashed as the other rode him just right! The swirl of hips, the slam of flesh.... gods! He was going crazy! His cock was sensitive after two previous rounds too. He wasn’t sure how much his body could take! “Fuck! Your arse is perfect. You move so perfectly on my hard rod!” He grit his teeth, moaning as he tossed his head back and gave into the sensation that threatened to erupt through his entire body.

“Best hole ever.” He praised on a pant, hands gripping his hips again, squeezing, as his eyes moved to glance at the other and hips started to thrust up into the other man as he pushed down. The extra pressure was delicious. He was fascinated by Hollis’ hand jerking himself off. “Shit that’s hot.... your hole must be a used mess right now. Full of my creamy cum.”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The compliments drove Hollis even further. He moved his hips at a fast pace, the bed slamming against the walls. Hollis was thankful his walls were brick at the moment. When Thomas grabbed his hips, Hollis placed his hands over them. A loud moan erupted from him when Thomas pushed him down, his body quivering at the feeling.

The mention of Thomas' cum made Hollis smrik. "Mm... I love being so full of you." Hollis said as he touched his stomach, "I want more of your cum. Fill me up. I want it so bad." Hollis moved his hips again, soft whimpers mixing in with the moans.

He was so close. This was amazing. "Thomas... Oh God, Thomas... I'm so close." Hollis announced, his hand moving faster against his own throbbing cock. "Fuck... fuck... Thomas..." Hollis whimpered, his body shriveling just a bit from the pleasure of it all. His hips moved at an impressive movement, tears starting to form in his eyes.

When Hollis finally came, his hips still moved. His tongue stuck out, as he let out a scream full of pleasure. "Fuck... Thomas!" Hollis screamed, his cum spilling onto Thomas' stomach.