(Private RP) Coming out with a Bang <<syaoran-puu & BunBunTheCatSnake>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

The words. The hot, sexy body. All of it had his desperate need rising! No matter how temporary this turned out to be, he would never forget it!

He grunted and groaned. A man on a mission as he lost himself to this carnal act. “So close baby. So fucking close.” He praised.

And sure enough, the tight squeeze and continued thrusts from Hollis had him fit to burst! He rolled them once more, thrusting wildly into the other man’s willing body as he chased that need.... over and over again, thrust after glorious thrust, until bliss took over and his own climax was pulled from him. He moaned loudly, not hiding his pleasure.

It was spectacular and raw. “Fuck.” He wanted to collapse, nearly did except he managed to catch himself with his arms before he squashed the man. “If you were a woman I’d be scared I’d impregnated you after that.” He winked, teasing.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

"Cum inside of my slutty hole. I want your cum so bad." Hollis begged, the feeling of Thomas wildly thrusting into his hole after orgasm driving him off the edge. His arms wrapped around Thomas, his nails digging into his back. When Thomas came inside of him, Hollis shivered slightly. He could feel some cum drip from his hole, the feeling insanely hot. Hollis loved being bred, and this was very satisfying.

When Thomas collapsed, Hollis laughed lightly. He blindly reached towards his nightstand to grab his inhaler, and breathed in the medicine before flopping his hand onto the bed. "It's a perk to gay sex." Hollis laughed, still out of breath. He ran his fingers through Thomas' hair, before kissing his cheek.

"This has been the best sex of my life," Hollis said honestly. "You literally fucked me, until I'm afraid my legs would give out if I stood up." Not to mention he had to use his inhaler twice. "Fuck, you can come back anytime. I've grown attached to your cock." Hollis said as he tightened his muscles around Thomas' cock.

"Besides, you're pretty cool too."

Guest syaoran-puu

Oh yeah! The dirty talk only spurred him on... and Hollis had such a dirty, slutty mouth... and body! Dang! He’d lucked out with this beauty.

He watched the man use his inhaler again, wondering if he needed to be concerned about just how bad Hollis’ asthma was. He seemed okay though, at least Thomas thought so. Hopefully Hollis would say something if he wasn’t?

“That’s very true.” There were other perks to gay sex in his eyes too but he didn’t voice them. He wanted this moment to stretch out as long as he could! To stop Hollis seeing his emotions he captured his head and drew him in close, passionately kissing him. The fire consuming them both as Thomas let his tongue play with the other man’s.

With a chuckle he winked at the man. “I’ll carry you if you can’t walk. Though maybe shower sex is out of the question now...” a pity. Could either of them really go a forth round though? Hollis would probably be sore the next day!

He chuckled, “booty call any time.” He teased, half meaning the joke too.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The passionate kiss caught Hollis off guard at first, though it wasn't unwelcome. Hollis smiled through the kiss as he kissed back, his hands running through Thomas' brown locks. He moaned softly when he felt his tongue slip into his wet cavern, so he paid the man back by doing the same. When he pulled away, Hollis was admittedly a bit saddened by it, He smiled when Thomas said he would carry him, the thought was sweet.

"I have a shower-bath combo thing," Hollis said, his hand running down his sides as he spoke. "Even if it isn't sex, maybe we could just fool around in there." Hollis purred, before he kissed him softly.

The tease made Hollis smirk, "I never do this, but..." Hollis broke away from their cuddle session, before he opened the drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a business card and handed it to Thomas. It was plain white, though in large colorful words was Sick Art. Underneath it was Hollis Brown - Owner followed by his number. "Have my buisness card. If you ever want to have sex, or you just want nice company - I'll be there." Hollis gave Thomas a wink, before he laid next to the man again.

- - - Updated - - -

The passionate kiss caught Hollis off guard at first, though it wasn't unwelcome. Hollis smiled through the kiss as he kissed back, his hands running through Thomas' brown locks. He moaned softly when he felt his tongue slip into his wet cavern, so he paid the man back by doing the same. When he pulled away, Hollis was admittedly a bit saddened by it, He smiled when Thomas said he would carry him, the thought was sweet.

"I have a shower-bath combo thing," Hollis said, his hand running down his sides as he spoke. "Even if it isn't sex, maybe we could just fool around in there." Hollis purred, before he kissed him softly.

The tease made Hollis smirk, "I never do this, but..." Hollis broke away from their cuddle session, before he opened the drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a business card and handed it to Thomas. It was plain white, though in large colorful words was Sick Art. Underneath it was Hollis Brown - Owner followed by his number. "Have my buisness card. If you ever want to have sex, or you just want nice company - I'll be there." Hollis gave Thomas a wink, before he laid next to the man again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled at the suggestion they just fooled around in the bath-shower combo. He definitely wasn’t against it! This man really was insatiable, no exaggeration! “Your pretty backside is so dirty. I’m sure I can find a way to help you clean it.” He licked his lips, the idea of his own cum and the taste of Hollis’s intimate parts was quite hot. Plus, Hollis had seemed to enjoy it earlier. “What’s your record? How many times have you cum in one night?” His hand roamed over the others body, “let’s beat it.”

Thomas lay patiently, but curiously, as the other leaned away. What did he never do?

Slightly shocked he accepted the card and looked down at it. His number? He smiled, happy for a moment.... until he remembered Sarah. Tomorrow! He’d address that tomorrow. “I thought you wanted to meet up for food tomorrow? I was thinking that restaurant on the East side? The Lettuce and Slug? Despite the name the place is really good. They’ve got an amazing chef.” He’d taken Sarah a very long time ago, he hoped it was still the same!

He put the card down a moment, no pockets to store it. “Let me go run a bath. Then I’ll carry you in and we can enjoy the heat.” He winked. “Great for relaxing muscles. The night is only just beginning after all.” Thomas laughed, leaning in to kiss him once more before sliding from the bed and heading to run the bath. As the water ran he couldn’t help but feel a little..... conflicted.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis smiled when Thomas named a restaurant he thought they should eat at. If was sweet that Thomas had been thinking about it. "Oh, I still plan on having dinner with you tomorrow." Hollis assured the man, a little smirk playing on his lips. "I just wanted you to have my number, so we can have more nights like these. It's nice meeting someone who can keep up with me, it's pretty rare. It helps that you're pretty fun to talk to."

Hollis watched as Thomas walked out of his room, a grin playing on his lips. He brought his hands to his face, feeling a little giddy. How did he even land someone like Thomas? The man was like a walking Greek statue. The fact he even wanted to go to dinner with him made him happy.

It caught people off guard most of the time, but Hollis truthfully didn't think too highly of himself. He thought his art was mediocre at best, his looks weren't great, and he talked way too much. Thomas however served in the military, decided to take care of him post coitus, and seemed like a genuinely great guy. There had to be some catch, but Hollis couldn't find one at all.

Guest syaoran-puu

“More sex with you definitely sounds like fun.” He promised. Though Thomas wondered just how Hollis would react when he told him the full truth? He’d have to reveal it like ripping off a band aid? Just get it over with.... but was it selfish that he wanted to indulge in the other man’s company a little first? Have the meal together? Make a fond memory to get him through the rest?

Another peck, “I’m glad you’re satisfied by my performance so far!” He winked. Thomas really did love to tease.

It didn’t take too long to fill the bath up, it helped that it had to be low enough to accommodate two adult bodies. As he watched he couldn’t help but dream. Dream of a better time. A time that meant Thomas could live his true life, be with Hollis -a man- instead of continuing the lie with Sarah. To have his daughter still want him in her life. And sex? Hot delicious sex. Rough, hot and ready but also slow, sensual and drawn out. Thomas wanted it all.

Yet he knew deep down?

He couldn’t.

That dreams never came true.

That things didn’t just change.

He wasn’t strong enough.

With a heavy heart he returned to Hollis. The man looked glorious, spread out on his bed. Sex evident from the sheets to his body. “I bet you’d look hot, tied eagle-spread on your bed. Easy access to everything.” He teased with a wink, hands sliding carefully under and around the man as he carried him gently to the bathroom. “Any requests for bath-time foolery?” He winked.

Thomas had already tested the water so simply took care to lower the man into the water. “Behind you? Or in front, face-to-face?” He winked again.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis grabbed his inhaler before Thomas came back into the room, and inhaled the medication into his lungs. He hated having such awful asthma, though he never disclosed how bad it was to anyone other than a few close friends. People tended to treat Hollis differently when they discovered he was 'frail,' which annoyed Hollis to no end. When he was younger his siblings were scared to play too rough with him, out of fear he would have an attack. It didn't help that his immune system fought virus' off like a toddler in a boxing match. He was happy that Thomas didn't treat him differently after seeing him with his inhaler. It was a nice change of pace.

When Thomas walked back into the room, Hollis smiled softly. He smiled when Thomas described Hollis being tied up. It was exciting thinking about being completely at Thomas' will. "Hmm, maybe after dinner tomorrow." Hollis purred, his arms wrapping around his neck before kissing his cheek softly.

Hollis thought about what he wanted to do with Thomas, a soft hum escaping from his lips. When Thomas lowered him into the bath, he sat up, before he turned around and leaned against the faucet. "I want you to use that tongue of yours to eat me out..." Hollis grabbed his cheeks spreading them wide for Thomas to see his used hole. Thankfully his tub was rather large - it was one of the reasons that sold him on the apartment.

Guest syaoran-puu

In truth, Thomas hadn’t thought much of the inhaler. He maybe should have, especially when the other used it a second time, but he trusted Hollis would tell him if he needed him to stop....

“After dinner? You’re making such plans for us.” He chuckled, “let’s just enjoy the bath first.” One thing at a time. One moment at a time.... before it all crumbled around him!

The request and the show had him growling like a predator as he got into the bath behind him, he found a comfortable position and moved his hands to the guys cheeks, holding him open for his viewing. He hummed in delight. “So pretty.” So perfect. He wanted to make it his!

“Such a greedy little hole you have.” As if to prove his point he fed it three fingers, the little guardian muscle rippling around him. So hot! Not a woman. Nothing compared! Hollis won hands down, no effort or complaint!

As he watched he saw his cum begin to dribble out. “Such a pretty, messed up sight you make. Letting me cream in your naughty arse.” He pulled out his fingers and slapped the guys arse before rubbing it better as he moved in closer. His tongue licked at the man’s taint. A mixture of lube, cum and all Hollis assaulted his tongue! He probed a little deeper until his tongue was buried in the man’s most intimate part, swirling and playing and having way to much fun with its task!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis bit his lower lip when Thomas held his cheeks. He could feel his hole twitch at the feeling of Thomas' hungry gaze. The compliment made Hollis smirk just a bit. His hands wrapped around the faucet, as he rested his forehead against his hands. Hollis moaned softly when he felt Thomas' fingers enter him. How many were there? It felt like there was a couple of fingers in him, which was so hot. "Yes... My hole is so greedy. It loves being abused." Hollis said as he leaned into the fingers.

The made him cuss under his breath. This man knew all of the things to say. When Thomas slapped his behind, Hollis moaned as his back arched slightly. "I love getting bred... I love it so much." Hollis confessed, his legs trembling as he felt Thomas' breath against his aching hole. That first lick made him gasp, his hands tightening its grip on the faucet.

"Fuck!" Hollis cussed, his back arching under the pressure. He was so sensitive... He felt like he was going to burst at any moment, which was a bit embarassing. But Thomas' tongue was amazing. The way he worked his sensitive muscles was making his head cloudy. "Fuck... Thomas..." Hollis moaned. He could feel his eyes start to tear up from the pleasure, which legs wobbling slightly.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I-I'm... cu..." Hollis couldn't even finish his sentence before he came, loud moans bouncing off of the bathroom walls. His hips moved against his tongue as he rode out his orgasm, his own cum pouring into the bathwater.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas loved how honest Hollis’ body was! He didn’t try to hide his pleasure, he said what he wanted and meant it.... So different, so perfect! It was a huge turn on for Thomas!

In reward he gave Hollis everything he had, his tongue happily playing and exploring, twisting and turning, fucking, eating out the tender muscle with relish! Feeling Hollis start to shake, he wrapped an arm around the man in an effort to help hold him up.

He felt the excessive twitching before he heard Hollis. Chuckling he carried on, driving the man through his orgasm before pulling away and licking his lips. “You taste so nice, baby.” He winked. Thomas couldn’t help but carefully encourage the man back into the water until he was sat on his knee. He nuzzled his neck and wrapped his arm around him. “You’re hot.” He praised. “But I’m not sure how clean this water is now.” He teased with a laughed, before kissing Hollis’ cheek. “Did you enjoy that?” Thomas knew the answer, but he liked hearing it.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis followed Thomas' lead as he pulled him back, so he was sitting on his knee. Hollis leaned back after Thomas kissed his cheek, relaxing into his chest. After all this sex, he was really starting to get tired - but he had to make Thomas cum too. He had to see him face seconds before orgasm once more tonight.

The question about whether or not he enjoyed being rimmed caused a smile to slip on his lips. Hollis turned his head, kissing Thomas softly on the lips. "I loved it. I loved how you filled my hungry, greedy hole. It felt amazing."

Hollis reached down, slowly jerking off Thomas. "So how do you want to cum, handsome. I could kiss you while I jerk you off, or you could sit on the bathtub while you fuck my mouth - I promise I swallow." Hpllis gave the man a wink, before kissing his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas had been enjoying the quiet reprieve, a moment to just breath and hold the man. The bath was comfortable even with the two of them so close, he liked that Hollis seemed to snuggle in so naturally into him. He liked the scent of the man. The size of him. Everything really.

Yet.... when Hollis mentioned more sex, he couldn’t feel a little sad. Reminded that that was their purpose here. Not cuddling or tenderness. Just raw and primal sex.

It wasn’t that Thomas didn’t enjoy the sex! God knew he bloody loved it!!! But Thomas realised suddenly he wanted more than just sex too.... he wanted cuddles, and hand holding, and cooking, and jokes, and messing around. He wanted a friendship and a partnership. More....

Still, tonight wasn’t about that need! It was about sex and only sex!

“Swallow do you? I’d like to see that.” He winked. Shuffling backwards until he could sit on the edge of the tub with his legs open in invitation.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis moved a forward so Thomas could sit on the edge of the tub. He looked at Thonas from over his shoulder, his lips pulled into a small smile. "Mm, I love to swallow..." Hollis purred as he moved in front of Thomas, and got on his knees. He grabbed his manhood, his hand jerking him off slowly.

"Besides, it's so fair if I'm the last one to cum. You're my guest here, anyways." Hollis tenderly kissed the inside of Thomas' thigh, trailing kisses all the way to the tip of his manhood. He let his tongue flick the tip, his hand moving at a faster pace.

Hollis looked up at Thomas, smile on his lips as he started taking Thomas into his mouth. He bobbed his head, taking in his entire length for a few seconds. Hollis massaged Thomas's balls as he blew him. Grey eyes met Thomas' as he lifted his head off of his cock, "you can fuck my mouth if you want. Be rough." Hollis winked at him, before taking him into his mouth again.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good to know.” He hummed. The idea of feeding Hollis his cum wasn’t unappealing!

With a laugh he replied, “what a good host you are. Worrying about others.” He winked. Thomas ran his fingers through his hair, tugging slightly as he threaded his fingers in the strands. The reminder that Hollis liked it rough made him wink.

“Once you’ve worked back up to taking all of me, I’ll fuck your pretty mouth to my hearts content!” He purred, licking his lip.

Thomas’ head was tossed back as Hollis began to work. Despite his words he found his fingers squeezing the man’s head before he grabbed hold with both hands. “Oh gods. You have a talented tongue.” He moaned.

Remembering the rule to give him time to breath too.... he started to hold Hollis’s head and thrust into the man. Moaning openly as he did.

He moved faster. Harder. As he took his pleasure from the man’s mouth. “You’re so hot.” He praised. “So fucking hot.” His pace shifted, became more erratic as he drew close.... until finally he cried out his pleasure and filled his mouth with his cum.

Panting back to awareness he massages the man’s head with his fingers.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis found it funny that Thomas was already lacing his fingers through his blond hair. This urged Hollis to take Thomas deeper into his mouth, soft moans vibrating against the tip as he felt it touch the back of his throat. The compliment made Hollis happy honestly. He liked pleasing people.

When Thomas started started thrusting into his mouth, Hollis dug his nails into his thigh. He loved it rough. Though despite the rough act of thrusting into his mouth, Hollis was happy that he took his health into consideration. It was sweet.

When Thomas came, Hollis swallowed all of it with no difficulty. He pulled his head away, as he licked his lips. "You taste amazing," Hollis purred as he laid his head into Thomas' knee. Truthfully, after si many rounds he was so tired. It didnt help that Thomas was massaging his head that always seemed to put him asleep.

"Mm..." Hollis hummed as he tenderly kissed his knee, before he looked up at him. "I feel like I can sleep like a baby..." Hollis said softly, before he got up. He could always take a proper shower tomorrow. At least Thomas' tongue did the hard part.

Hollis stepped out of the bath, before he reached into his cabinet and grabbed two towels. He handed one to Thomas, before he started to dry himself off. "You're welcome to stay the night. I enjoy being cuddled up next to you." Hollis said before he stole a kiss on the cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas smiled at the softness between them. Hollis was an enigma. Rough and yet tender.

The offer surprised him a little, but he nodded. He wasn’t needed at home... no one was going to miss him. He’d already spoken to his daughter before going out. He was free and clear. “Sure. If you don’t mind me staying....” cuddling next to a man? Pretending the rest of the world didn’t exist? Thomas liked the sound of that! Wished, deep down, he could have it all the time!

For a night at least, he could pretend. “Maybe I’ll treat you to a morning quickie before I have to leave.” He teased with a wink. Climbing out of the tub he accepted the towel and dried off, “sleeping naked okay with you?” Thomas didn’t want to wear his clothes to bed. He was already going to be doing the ‘walk of shame’ tomorrow, of course, he’d be doing it with pride!

He’d landed such a hot, sweet and sexy man! Sure, he seemed to have a kink for rough play but that was totally fine by Thomas!

“Come on, cuddle bug,” he winked, taking his hand and pulling Hollis back to bed with him. Towel abandoned to the floor.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Hollis smiled when Thomas agrees to spend the night. He loved waking up to someone in the morning, it was comforting having someone next to him the entire night. Besides, Thomas was a good looking guy, and they seemed to have a lot of fun with each other. Hollis hoped there would be a next time. He knew they had plans to do dinner tomorrow, though Hollis knew from experience that there was a chance he could be stood up.

The offer for a morning quickie sounded very appetizing. "Mmm, I would like that." Hollis purred. He just hoped he would get up for it. "Mm, and sleeping nude? Honestly, that's just how I like to sleep. Having an attractive naked man in my bed is just an added plus." Hollis gave the man a wink.

The nickname Cuddle Bug was cute. Hollis liked that. Hollis abandoned his towel along the way, before he climbed into bed and pulled the thick comforter over him. "You should call me Cuddle Bug more often. I really like it." Hollis admitted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas chuckled at him, “you do?” It had just been a slip in the moment, but honestly? “It suits you.” Cuddle bug Hollis.

The man was like a double-edged blade. Rough on one side and tender on the other.... but both with the power to cut Thomas deep. He knew he wanted a real relationship, one he actually wanted... but he knew he’d get cut in the end. If not by Hollis then by Sarah and their daughter. He couldn’t win! Things didn’t seem to work out for Thomas in that regard.

“We should go to sleep, cuddle bug.” He winked, leaning in to nuzzle the man before crawling properly under the covers. Raking a risk, Thomas brought the man closer and moved his leg to sit between both of Hollis’. He wanted to be close. To surround the other, almost in a none aggressive form of dominance.

It really wasn’t long until Thomas had his eyes closed and felt sleep draw him in.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The nickname made Hollis smile, before he let Thomas pull him in closer. This was something he could get use to. "Mm... Night Hot Stuff," Hollis whispered softly, before kissing his jaw. He laid his head onto the pillow, and what seemed like only a few short minuets he was fast asleep. Usually Hollis had troubles sleeping, but for whatever reason he seemed to sleep just fine. Maybe it was because they had sex that horny rabbits, or maybe it was just because Thomas was warm - whatever the reason, when Hollis woke up in the morning he felt great. He was a bit sore, but that was to be expected.

Hollis looked at the sleeping Thomas, finding his soft expressions adorable. It was a nice face to wake up to. Hollis carefully climbed out of bed so he wouldn't wake Thomas, before he hopped into the shower. He usually took very short showers, that lasted three maybe five minuets - he thought they shouldn't last any longer than that. After he was out, he dried himself with a towel, before wrapping himself up in a silk robe. Before leaving the bathroom, he grabbed his medication organizer and popped the top off for Monday. He poured the pills into his hand, before he walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Tossing the pills into his mouth, he washed them down with a large gulp of water - this was his least favorite part of the day, but it was a necessary evil.

In the morning he seemed to cough a lot, though he tried to keep it down out of fear that he might wake Thomas - if he wasn't awake already. When Hollis felt like it was safe, he reached into his fridge and grabbed eggs and bacon, and started to cook. He knew that most one night stands didn't cook their partners breakfast, but Hollis was detrimed not to let this be just another one night stand. There was something about Thomas that drew Hollis in, and he was never one to deprive himself from his hearts wants and needs.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hot stuff. That was certainly a name he could get used to!

His sleep was rather peaceful, but as the night went on his dreams became stranger. Two headed creature, the front looked like Sarah and the back like Hollis. Two partners that never looked upon each other.... they seduced him, spoke to him, he slept with them both.... at the same time.... the world wobbled around them until Thomas woke with a start. He blinked and rubbed his eyes as he realised several things.... this wasn’t his bed.... the bed was empty except for himself.... he could hear coughing.... and smell bacon? Delicious!

He looked around before realising he had no clothing in here either. It was abandoned in the front room. Climbing from the bed he hesitated at the door a moment.

How would this go? Would Hollis want him gone now? He knew the man had mentioned dinner but maybe that was just part of some fantasy to help him get off with strangers? Thomas felt his heart squeeze with the uncertainly as he braced himself and headed out into the unknown. Nude as the day he was born!

“Good morning....” he offered hesitantly. Wondering if the reception would be good. Being nude felt like no defence... especially since he sporting a semi after his odd dreams too! “I can head off if you want....” even as he spoke he went searching for his trousers.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

When he heard the man tell him good morning, Hollis turned his head. He smiled at the man from ear to ear, "Good morning, Thomas." Hollis greeted, as he reached for his tongs and flipped the sizzling bacon. When Thomas asked if Hollis wanted him to leave, he placed the tongs onto a plate and walked over to the man. "Don't be silly," Hollis said as he wrapped his arms around the mans neck. "I can't eat all of this on my own." Hollis looked up at the man, before kissing him softly.

He quickly turned his head and coughed into his arm, as he broke away. "Sorry. I'm not sick or anything. I do this every morning," Hollis explained through coughs. He shook his head, and walked back to his bacon which seemed to be at the perfect balance between crunchy and chewy. He grabbed them with the tongs, and placed them on a paper towel.

"I won't force you to stay or anything though, if you need to get to work or whatever." Hollis said as he cracked the eggs into a dish, and added the tiniest bit of milk. "We are seeing each other for dinner, though I doubt you'd get too far with you at half mass." Hollis gave the man a side glance, before he turned his attention back to the meal.

Guest syaoran-puu

Thomas found it strange, but nice hearing the other say Thomas instead of Tom. He’d said it a few times yesterday too. Familiar and nice...

He wrapped his arms around him tenderly, smirk in place. “Well, you know how I enjoy eating things.” He winked, relaxing now it was clear he was welcome to stay.

Thomas frowned as Hollis seemed to cough.... again. He’d heard it though the door too. “Not sick... but there’s definitely something? Is your asthma really that bad?” He asked in concern. Had he done this? Or was it really a daily occurrence? He’d never seen someone with terrible asthma before.

“I can eat before I go. The bacon smells delicious. It’s one of my favourite foods... just not one I get often at home.” Sarah had never been a fan of bacon.

Looking down at his crotch he laughed, grabbing his underwear and slipping it into place. “Someone did say he might like a little morning fun, but bacon seems far more pressing... unless you’re suggesting I should fuck you and eat at the same time?” He winked. “Sure I can survive until tonight...” though he suddenly doubted more would happen. He needed to be honest and Sarah... he had to be honest!

“Looks like it’s cooked perfectly.” Thomas declared, leaning over the counter. “Anything I can do to help?”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The question about his asthma made him shrug awkwardly, "yeah... my asthma is pretty bad. I was a premature baby, and my lungs and my immune system just kind of suffered from it. Most people grow out of it, but they don't think I ever will." Hollis answered nonchalantly as he spiced up the eggs. His parents were maniacs over his health, and it didn't help that they were both doctors. "I'm fine though. I know how to manage it." Hollis reassured, as he turned his head to look at the man, before turning back to his food.

Hollis was happy that the man was staying, otherwise he wouldn't have been making breakfast for the two of them to begin with. The suggestion of Thomas fucking him while they ate made him laugh lightly, "as much as I love sex, I'll be honest when I say I love food a bit more." Hollis turned around, his body leaning against the stove as the eggs cooked. The compliment about the bacon made him feel a little proud. Bacon was so easy to cook, but it felt great having someone compliment it.

"I'm almost finished honestly. Just waiting on the eggs to finish cooking." Hollis said as he turned back around, and stirred the scrambled eggs a bit. They were starting to clump together as they turned more into a solid, which only made Hollis anxious to eat even more. "Do you want some coffee or tea?" Hollis asked as he peeled himself from the stove, and grabbed a coffee cup, placing it next to his keurig. He opened his cabinet, and got on his tip toe to reach for one of the french vanilla capsules.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? How early? My d——“ he froze, how could he nearly slip up! “—ad said I was early. I don’t think I paid much attention.” He mumbled and scratched his neck, looking away. Thomas knew he’d have to tell him the truth later... break their moment of peace...

“I’m glad you know how to manage your asthma.” He nodded, smiling a little.

“Ouch!” He laughed, covering his heart. “Am I that bad in bed that bacon beats me? Or are you just a man who can only be won with food?” Thomas smirked. “Good to know.” He winked teasingly.

“Coffee with milk and sugar would be lovely.” Seeing Hollis reaching and struggling, he headed over and grabbed the French vanilla capsules for him. Kissing his cheek with a wink. “There you go, bacon lover. Maybe if I rubbed myself in bacon I’d be able to compete?”