How Far Are You Willing To Go....{ mik3la & Sosuke0549 }

Guest Sosuke0549

Guest Sosuke0549

b6ce394d83c7fd33af5ff700efa823ea.jpg

Name: Law Kaname Kuran

Age Stages: 10, 16, 22

Likes: Hot tea, snow, flowers, playing piano, sweets, magic/sorcery, classical music, his parents

Dislikes: Messes, party's, most people, unorganization, Long meetings

Personality: Quick witted, can be rude, distant, often lonesome, curious , eager to learn new things, has a lot of pride. Law is entitled, and everything is given to him on a silver platter. Likes playing games and is a bit miscvious.

Past: Not much is know about Law but hes the only son of Mr. Yato Kuran and Ms.Yuki Kuran as well as the hire to the the Kuran empire. His parents run six multibillion dollar business as well as being the top company for medical , technology advancement and transportation for humans in history. The exsistance of supernatural beings and creatures came forward about a decade ago, however many humans are still hateful and resistant to them. Everyone wants to be around Law and get close to him so naturally he is distant with everyone.

Law sighed as he stood on the steps with his arms crossed, his eyes following all the party goers. Every month his family hosted a party, why...he wasn't sure but it was always the same people showing up. Always well dressed and wealthy. Maybe this is how adults have fun when there older...if that was the case then he never wanted to grow up. He found these gathering to be quite dull and uneventful. Not to mention annoying. He only saw his parents once or twice a month because they were often so busy with work...so these events took away his time with them.

The ten year old slowly made his way down the steps, looking rather disappointed. Even though there were so many children that came to these party's and they all wanted to play with him...he found the majority of them boring...He knew that they were only being nice to him because they or there parents wanted something from him...They were all fake.

"Um..L-Law? How are you? D-do you remember me from last time?"

Law remembered everyone he met, but he often pretended to forget others in order to see the disappointment on there faces. He enjoyed messing with people since he honestly had nothing else better to do.

"No...can"t say that I do...I meet a lot of people..."

"Oh..yes..of course..." He offered the other child a fake smile turning towards the other children who quickly swarmed him.

"Law, You remember me right? We played tag last time?"

"No fair I wanna play tag with Law too!"

"Law do you wanna play this new game I got. My parents bought me a game switch. "

"I brought you some Grimwar chocolate- your favorite ! They were really hard to get, please accept them.."

Look at them...so desperate for my approval......

Law took the chocolate thanking the other boy. "I actully wanna be alone right now....please leave..."

"Awww oh no...what's wrong ?"

"You can tell me Law, I consider you my best friend. "

"You can talk to me.."

"No no! Please talk to me about your problems. "

"Your concern is appreciated. But like I stated before...I want to be left alone..." His tone darking for a few seconds hoping they all got the message...which they did.

"Y-yes..I-im sorry Law.."

"Yeah I'm sorry too.."

"I apologize too...dont hate me..."

Law didn't even bother responding to them all as he just turned and left, making his way threw a crowd of people and to the balcony where he could sit and look up at the stars in peace...not to mention eat the chocolate he just received.

I wonder if mother and father ever feel like this....its suffocating sometimes being in there....

Law found the stars at night beautiful and oddly comforting.

Guest mik3la

44b689cc7ecf86a8a0dab10e43c7357b.jpg

Name: Shiro Tomoya

Age Stages: 9, 15, 21

Likes: Hot tea, rain, the sun, reading, sweets, classical music, his parents

Dislikes: party's, long meetings, the moon

Personality: soft, friendly, often lonesome, curious, eager to learn new things, has a little pride but in the end he lets go.

Past: He is part of a wolf family who owns a big food chain in the world, for human and supernatural. Sadly ever since the two worlds opened up and humans found out about them, their business with the humans started to go downwards as they do not trust them. They try their best to keep it going but don?t know for how long.

His family was attending those fancy parties all the time, which kind of got him tired. He couldn't do much at this parties. Always had to behave and looked like he was one of them. They kind of were, but not as stiff as they all seemed to be. Shiro was more like a free spirit and he hated when he was told to behave. It was like they were putting a collar around his neck that would strangle him if he would do a wrong move. Lucky for him there was no such thing.

Seeing his family talking with different busyness families and the kid all surrounding another boy he thought it was a perfect time to escape and go outside on the balcony. It was a clear night so he could see the stars and hear the owls and wolfs in the distance. It was a little piece of peace in the crowded environment where he was.

He heard some footsteps in the distance and saw the boy from before that was crowed by the others. It seemed that he was having trouble with the party. The boy wasn't far from him but maybe he was caught in his thoughts and that's why he didn't see him. Seeing that he was enjoying the night breeze and the view just like him, he smiled. It was a rare thing to see others enjoying the small things like the stars in this busy world.

"Beautiful isn't it" he said a little louder keeping his eyes to the sky. "The stars i mean" he said looking at the boy who was like 5 steps away from him. He thought that the other would think he is a weirdo or something like that so he continued talking. "I'm Shiro ... Shiro Tomoya. What's your name?" he asked as he kept his hand up to shake the others but the boy didn't react. "Sorry if i bothered you or something, that wasn't my intention. If you want to be alone then ... just ignore me .... it's ok" he said fading a smile, placing his hands in his pockets turning to look at the stars wondering if he did something wrong.

Guest Sosuke0549
"Beautiful isn't it" [/Quote]

Law tensed up hearing a voice. He quickly turned his head seeing a boy across from him. Where in the world did he come from? Did he follow him outside? Or was he already here before him? It wasnt like Law to not be aware of his surroundings. How did he not see him?

"The stars i mean"[/Quote]

"I guess..."

Hmm..He must be new. I didnt see him when I was inside...

"I'm Shiro ... Shiro Tomoya. What's your name?" [/Quote]

" Law..."

Does he really not know who I am? And Tomoya? Doesnt ring a bell... Law was very tempted to be rude to this new kid but decided to hold back his anger. It wasnt really fair for him to take out his aggression on the poor boy. He offered him his hand but Law kept his hands in his pockets. " Nice to meet you.." The two of them were not equals so he saw no need to shake the others hand. The blond then apologized for bothering him and told him to simply ignore him but said so while smiling at him. " Your fine...."

Is he a human or a supernatural creature like me?

Law took a really hard look at the boy. He blinked and his eyes changed color, turning a glowing gold which allowed him to see the boys ora which just so happened to be grey.

Evey living being had an ora...and each color gave the creatures identity away.

Purple were warlocks or witches, Black were demons , White were Angles, Red were vampires , Green were fairy's or spirits , Blue were water creatures mermaids and such, Clear were humans, Orange were shapeshifters, And Grey....ment he was a werewolf.

He blinked again causes his eyes to change back to there normal red. He smirked a little saying.

"Your a werewolf...I've never met a werewolf before..."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

Hearing the other saying he was a werewolf his heart started racing. No one knew what he was right ahead before he could say it himself. Plus, with all the crazy stuff that was happening out in the world, they kind of started to hide what they were. And now this guy knew just from looking at him.

"Y-You know what i am?" he asked surprised and a little afraid but the other seemed not like the others that he had seen before. He didn't react in disgust or anything of that sort. He was ... surprised with delight. that's a strange reaction

"H-How did you know? Or, how did you figure it out? I didn't do anything. Was it the smell? Do i smell that bad?" he said starting to control his clothes making sure that it wasn't that. And it wasn't. His clothes smelled normal, perfume.

Realizing that he was acting strange he stopped. "Sorry .... We kind of ... freak out when ... someone finds about us ... people out there hates supernaturals so .... we try our best to hide it" he said feeling a little embarrassed. "That's why we are here ... to ask for support on the familly since they kind of are involved into politic" he said lowering his gaze. "But i don't know if they will help. And i don't blame them. They have to keep low profile for the moment like the rest of us so ..." he sigh looking at the starts. "At least i got to see the coolest view of the stars".

He was a simple boy, not dreaming big or even know the elite families.

Guest Sosuke0549

Law found himself laughing at the others reaction. Was he really that naive? He thought everyone knew that he and his parents were warlocks but judging from Shiro's genuine facial expressions he really did appear clueless. "No..pffhaha it w-wasnt the smell haha." He chuckled, only stopping his laughing when he heard the blond apologize. He stared at the werewolf confused.

"Why are you apologizing?"

" We kind of ... freak out when ... someone finds about us ... people out there hates supernaturals so .... we try our best to hide it. That's why we are here ... to ask for support on the familly since they kind of are involved into politic" [/Quote]

Law listened a little surprised by the boys honesty. He knew all too well the fear of rejection. People really didnt like the fact that his parents were supernatural creatures either, and the humans tried to make them go bankrupt...however in the grand scheme of things...it back fired and resulted in the humans needing his family even more. "I see..."

"But i don't know if they will help. And i don't blame them. They have to keep a low profile for the moment like the rest of us so ..." [/Quote]

Law sighed, shrugging his shoulders. Yes and No...the truth was out about them yes...if anything they didnt go outside in the public eye much since they knew they'd be targeted...Law hadn't left his home in several months.

"At least i got to see the coolest view of the stars".[/Quote]

"The coolest view..huh?"

He stared up at the stars taking a moment to admire there beauty. After a few minutes passed Law sighed glancing back at Shiro.

"Will you come to the next banquet? I wanna hang out with you.." Being around Shiro would be like taking a break from the Kuran name, and right now Law was eager to find some sort of distraction/escape.

Guest mik3la
"The coolest view..huh?"

"Yeah ... its kind of hard to get to see them from inside the house" he mumbled keeping his gaze on the night sky sighing. That place was so beautiful and it was a shame that he could spend more time there. He knew that as soon as his parents would finish the meeting he will have to leave.

"Will you come to the next banquet? I wanna hang out with you.."

"I don't know. When is it?" he asked turning his golden eyes back to the boy. "I mean i would love to but i have to ask my parents if they could drop me here" he said smiling happily that he made a new friend.

"Since you know what i am ... What are you? I cannot tell like you do" he asked coming closer to the boy being all friendly.

Right before the boy could tell him what he was he heard his parents calling his name. "My parents are looking for me i have to go. But it was nice meeting you Law" he waved his hand running back inside to his parents who were still talking with the business man.