South Park Slash

iMarionette

Kenny is a playboy. He's always been a playboy. He was known to have done girls, boys and the lot; all one-night stands, never longer than a month's relationship. And that's saying with a month of only having the same fuck buddy.

Kenny has three friends. Or more. Or none. He’s not exactly sure, but he’s been with the same three since kindergarten. They were known to stick together, apart from the times Kenny spent dead. He’s sure he hates Cartman, just as Cartman hates him, but he doesn’t much mind Stan and Kyle. Super best friends, Kyle and Stan, and fatass Cartman. And Kenny. Sure, they’re sort of friends.

Kenny is in love.

He’s been in love with the same person since seventh grade.

South Park 18+

Kenny McCormick

Kyle Broflovski

Stan Marsh

Eric Cartman

+ Wendy, Craig, Butters, Tweek, Bebe…

Pairings: K2, Bunny, Creek

The short paragraph up is thought to be written for Kenny in the main RolePlay I’d like to try out. That is, KennyxKyle, with Kenny (who I see as seke in the story) as seme and Kyle as uke.

I’d like to try playing both Kenny and Kyle at some point, so I am open to multiple RPs. For example, if there are several of you interested, we should be able to open separate RPs.

I put up Stan and Cartman as possibly needed characters, because I feel they would play quite a part in Kenny and Kyle getting together. Cartman would probably be an ass about it, but Stan might feel hurt, depending on whether he’s made straight (dating Wendy) or liking one of the two main boys. So, Stan and Eric, along with a number of supporting characters are all welcome in the RP, if anyone wants to play them. Anything to cause a bit of drama, hmm?

Other pairings I’d be willing to try out are Bunny (ButtersxKenny) and Creek (CraigxTweek), possibly in separate RPs. So, if anyone’s interested, please do reply! ^^

Oh, right! Of course, the characters are already a bit out of character, but where it's possible, I propose to keep their original personalities:

One of South Park's more sensible characters, Stan is the everyman and the leader of the group.

Kyle and Stan are the most intelligent members of the group, and Kyle often displays higher moral standards than his friends.

Cartman; an obese, manipulative, ill-tempered racist, he is often brilliant but with misguided motives.

Resident of a poor household, Kenny is known for his muffled speech, obsession with sex, and his habit of dying.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iMarionette

• akiravadel

• yourstalker

Top Posters In This Topic

south..park....?..-thinks of the show- as in the wierd little block people??? I WANT IN i'll be a suporting charecter as love isn't my thing...i'll be cartman if you want ^^

LoL I love south park, and honestly read a couple fanfics a while back and this... intrigued me. I'll be your Jewish boy. I don't mind playing him seke if your wanting to switch it up a little. I'm one of those who believe there is no really set role for yaoi boys. (Unless you get into Okane Ga Nai, but then thats almost shouta)

Anyway, I don't mind filling in with additional characters from the show. I can play Stan while he's talking to our characters when their together and to Kenny when their alone. Then if you want to switch it up and play Stan talking to Kyle so I'm not having too many conversations by myself lol.

That sounds good to me~ akiravadel, as Kyle to my Kenny, and we can both play Stan where it's convenient, unless someone wants to claim him later ?

yourstalker as Cartman, if you would ^^

I'll go make a thread with the introduction I put up; also, shall I be putting up Kyle as seke, too, then? Plus, any other information you want to be known that will give a twist to your view of the character.

evil!Kyle seems scary. lul.

Any supporting characters (Craig, Tweek, Butters, Wendy, Bebe...) can appear at any time, where it's convenient.