(Private RP) Crystal Balls and Shields <<BunBunTheCatSnake & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

A smile couldn't help but creep on Viridian's lips, when Lox called him silly. He'd been called silly before, but there was a certain charm when Lox said it - a sort of charm that only sent his mind reeling further into what Lox played in his life. He was happy when Lox said that there would be apples there. "Good," Viridian said. "I feel the need to reward her hard work." Viridian always had a soft spot for animals. It was his own personal mission to pet every animal that came his way - if they didn't pose any danger, that is.

Viridian was amazed at the scenery. He'd been at Flaimore for so long, and yet all of this was so new. He took a deep breath, the smell of wet grass kissing his nostrils. The sound of the roaring waterfall mixed in with the sound of birds, and everything seemed right in the world. Viridian loosened his hold on Lox as he made Bella slow down, his arms never fully leaving him until they were at a complete stop. "Good girl, Bella..." Viridian said softly, as he gently stroked Lox.

Viridian looked over at Lox when he asked if he needed help, a soft blush kissing his cheeks. "That would actually be pretty helpful." Viridian admitted, as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I really don't have a lot of experience with horses, unfortunately... And Bella is such a huge girl." Viridian didn't know if jumping off of her would be safe or not; he didn't want to startle the girl!

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.” Lox observes amused. “But don’t worry if we don’t find any.”

It was almost a shame that the other loosened their hold. Lox had been enjoying a moment of closeness. Still, his imagination was going crazy.... would fate really pair me with such a man? Lox thought he was sexy, gorgeous and charismatic! And he smelt like lavender. He was growing very fond of that smell.

It was slightly awkward with Viridian sat behind him, but he climbed down and off Bella before holding his arms out. “Come on then. Let me help you down.” He hummed softly and just smiled up at the mage. “Don’t worry. I’ve got you.” Lox promised. No intention of letting the man get hurt.

Carefully he helped him down, fingers lingering a moment before he let him go, blushing. He grabbed Bella’s rein and tied her to a tree.

“So..... this is the first place I wanted to show you.” Lox hummed softly.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian moved a bit so Lox could get off of Bella a bit easier. He felt a little bad that he was clueless about how to get off, but he was thankful that Lox was kind enough to even help him in the first place. He carefully swung his arm around Bella, his hand caressing her skin. "Sorry, beautiful girl," Viridian apologized, on the off chance that he was hurting her by sitting sideways. He looked down at Lox, the promise making Viridian flash a smile at him.

"I know you won't, you're my Knight after all." Viridian said as he wrapped his arms around Lox's neck, before he helped him down. He looked up at him, the lingering touch not going unnoticed. Viridian watched him as he tied Bella to a tree, before he grabbed the towels that draped over his shoulder, and dropped them onto the ground. He couldn't help but wonder if Lox harbored any feelings for him. In that case, how would Viridian feel if Lox confessed someday?

Viridian pushed the thought away, as he took off his shirt and placed it on top of the towels. "It's gorgeous here. I can't believe I haven't been here, I'll have to check to see if there's any herbs or something here." Viridian pulled on the string that held his pants together, "But first, I'm going for a swim." Viridian kicked them off, his entire body in full view.

Viridian wasted no time in running towards the water and dived into it. He emerged after a few seconds, his hands brushing his wet blond locks out of his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Viridian moved a bit so Lox could get off of Bella a bit easier. He felt a little bad that he was clueless about how to get off, but he was thankful that Lox was kind enough to even help him in the first place. He carefully swung his arm around Bella, his hand caressing her skin. "Sorry, beautiful girl," Viridian apologized, on the off chance that he was hurting her by sitting sideways. He looked down at Lox, the promise making Viridian flash a smile at him.

"I know you won't, you're my Knight after all." Viridian said as he wrapped his arms around Lox's neck, before he helped him down. He looked up at him, the lingering touch not going unnoticed. Viridian watched him as he tied Bella to a tree, before he grabbed the towels that draped over his shoulder, and dropped them onto the ground. He couldn't help but wonder if Lox harbored any feelings for him. In that case, how would Viridian feel if Lox confessed someday?

Viridian pushed the thought away, as he took off his shirt and placed it on top of the towels. "It's gorgeous here. I can't believe I haven't been here, I'll have to check to see if there's any herbs or something here." Viridian pulled on the string that held his pants together, "But first, I'm going for a swim." Viridian kicked them off, his entire body in full view.

Viridian wasted no time in running towards the water and dived into it. He emerged after a few seconds, his hands brushing his wet blond locks out of his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I guess it’s just a well kept secret.” Lox teased with a smile. “But I like it here. It’s usually deserted and quiet. Good for thinking or training alone.” Or simply escaping the pressures of life and the discord other knights seemed to feel seeing him. The pauper turned captain of the guard. Lox wasn’t ashamed of his heritage though, he’d worked hard for everything he had!

“If there are, I can help you gather what you need. I’m sure there’s a few empty leather bags in my satchel.” Lox offered.

Then the extraordinary happened! He’d seen men naked before, of course he had.... but none quite like Viridian. It was very rude but Lox couldn’t help but watch the other man! Eyes lingering and eager for every glimpse! He swallowed. Mouth suddenly dry.

Even in the water Viridian seemed so graceful and gorgeous. He loved it. Those wet blond locks kissing the man’s face. Lox couldn’t help but laugh at the playful sight before him.

He rose, stripping off his own things. Just like in the bathroom he didn’t seem to think much of his own nudity as he moved and jumped into the lake. Resurfacing he grunted and shook his head, droplets flying wildly around. “Shit. It’s colder than I expected!” Lox laughed. At least that made a certain part of his anatomy shrivel back into hiding.

He looked over at the glorious sight of Viridian a moment then started to swim towards the waterfall.

Lox knew he needed to stop overthinking this. We’re just friends. Nothing more.