(Private RP) Crystal Balls and Shields <<BunBunTheCatSnake & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

More often? Lox turned bright red as he imagined bedding down with this man more often..... it wasn’t entirely an innocent thought! His mind going straight to the naughtiest things two men could do in bed! The special ways only two men could bed down together.... he’d never stayed the night with someone after sex either. What would that even be like? Not that he was convinced he’d get that with Viridian! No. Nope. Not at all. And yet he wanted it so badly!

It was almost a relief when Viridian climbed free and went to look for something. With the man not looking his way Lox quickly readjusted himself so that his growing erection wasn’t noticed! The damn thing had a mind of its own.... and Lox was ashamed to admit that it could be hard to hide it when it was full mast!

“The day off?” Lox smiled. “I’m not ‘off’ exactly, but I can claim I was working last night..... I was.... I can say I got injured..... I did.” He blushed. Heart racing as he offered, “I could spend some of your day off with you?” Guilt chewed at the knight. Lox never skirted around his responsibility.... usually... but would one day to recuperate harm?

Lox wasn’t even sure that Viridian would want to spend time with. It was a stretch? Right? “You can walk me back though, if you prefer.” He smiled slightly. No pressure.

Sitting up, he grunted. Standing up, he grunted again. It ached still. As if on cue his stomach chose that moment to growl too. Lox felt the blush rise to his cheeks for an entirely new reason. How embarrassing!

There was another need that was pressing too, required addressing.... “where are you facilities? I.... need to relieve myself.” He cleared his throat, feeling a little awkward.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian was a bit happy when Lox said he was going to take the day off. This man still seemed like such a mystery, and Viridian wanted to learn every dirty secret he carried. Viridian wanted to know all of his embarrassing moments, his happy memories, and moments he would rather forget. Though, Viridian wanted to know everyone's secrets. Knowing peoples secrets made reading their fortunes much easier to decipher at times. Spirits could be painfully vague, and it was always awkward asking them about a specific moment in their lives - especially when it could bring back bad or tainted memories.

"We could hang out today if you would like." Viridian said as he moved to his dresser, going through them to find something loose. He could already feel how hot it was, and Viridian didn't want to be smothered by the heat all day. "Though if you have important things to do, I also won't keep you from doing them. You are a Captain," Viridian said as he held grabbed a white flowy shirt, and draped it over his shoulder.

Viridian pointed towards the small wooden door when Lox asked about his restroom. "It's over there," Viridian answered with a little smile. "Take as much time as you need, I'll be getting ready for the day." Viridian said as he grabbed white pants, and threw them onto the bed. "I could boil some water for a bath for you as well, if you would like. Rough nights like those are always best when you have a bath afterwards."

Guest syaoran-puu

Lox smiled shyly. He’s willing to go to the effort of helping me fill a bath? Lox couldn’t recall anyone being so... nice to him. “A bath would be nice actually.” He admits. He felt like his body had been put through a vigorous workout and back...

He hummed gently, watching Viridian find clothing. It was a little different from what he’d seen him wear so far. “We can hang out.” He offered shyly. Lox had no idea what they could do....

“Do you have any ideas about what we could do today?” He asked gently. Curious.

He chewed his lip. “Have you had many rough nights?” That knowledge had to come from somewhere? But how much torture had he ensured? Lox realised that maybe hurt attracted hurt.

He still hadn’t decided if the other would even be interested in him like that.

Lox wandered to the bathroom and started to strip. He wasn’t shy. He trained half naked most of the time after all. Muscles and scars on display.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian pulled out a pair of leather pants, before he threw his clothes onto his bed. He figured that he'd get dressed after he filled up Lox's bath. He always got so drenched while he filled up the bath, and he was rather into his outfit today and didn't want it to get wet. Viridian walked into the bathroom and grabbed a large metal bucket, holding it with both hands - though he could barely fit his arms around it. When Lox asked what he wanted to do today, Viridian leaned against the door frame and thought for a second. "Let's wander around the town a bit. I can show you my favorite places, and maybe you could show me some of your favorite places. I'd like to get to know you a bit better, and you can tell so much about someone from where they like to get away." Viridian offered him a smile, his head leaning against the door frame.

The question about having rough nights made Viridian cast his eyes downwards, before he shrugged softly. "Everyone does," Viridian said softly, before stepping away from the door frame. Viridian spent many nights sobbing into the bath, though he would never tell Lox that. He wanted to keep an air of mystery around him, after all.

Viridian's eyes followed Lox as he moved to the bathroom, his eyes going a bit wide as he started to strip. Lox had a really nice body. There was a part of him who wanted to run his fingers across his muscles - Viridian had always been a sucker for a man with muscles. "I'll be in there in a second." Viridian said as he moved to a large barrel, before he dunked the bucket inside, and placed it on the metal cover. He flicked his fingers, causing the wood to catch flame almost immediately.

When the water started to boil, he grabbed the handle before carefully carrying it over to the bathroom. It was incredibly heavy, so he had to stop a few times along the way - though he eventually made it over towards the bathroom. "Are you decent?" He asked softly

Guest syaoran-puu

“Wander around? Sure...” Lox wasn’t sure what places he’d share but he’d figure it out. “Huh?” He quirked a brow, but chuckled. “I better think of some cool places I like then.” Only two came to mind right now. But that would be enough? Right? One fact remained; “I would like to get to know you too.” Lox wasn’t sure what they’d become.... he knew he shouldn’t get his hopes up. Friendship was good. He didn’t have many friends. “Maybe you have another food suggestion?”

Sure, everyone did.... but he got the feeling that Viridian wasn’t saying something.... but Lox had no right to ask more. “True.” He chuckled. Trying to keep things light.

“Would you like me to help?” Lox honestly still felt weak but he he would help. Or embarrass himself trying.... more likely!

It seemed Viridian had this though. He folded his clothing and looked back to the door. Decent? His eyes widened. Shit! Not everyone was okay with nudity! He covered his groin. “Yeah.... I’m covered....” he admits.

Lox felt his cheeks glow softly. Should he redress quickly? No... Viridian had already seen him start to strip, it would look strange! “Sorry.... I didn’t think....” he mumbled. Oh yeah, this was embarrassing!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian pushed the door open with his shoulder, the water sloshing around just a little. He stopped, almost out of fear that he might spill the entire bucket. "Alright," Viridian said his eyes falling into Lox for a short second, before he quickly looked away. It wasn't the first time he's seen another man's body, but he thought it would be weird if he started to long. Though Lox has an amazing body. Viridian couldnt help but wonder if Lox was telling the truth about him being single, though there were plenty of fit men who were. Lox was just a package deal; nice, good looking, and he had the type of body Viridian wanted to just... Viridian tried hard to keep those impure thoughts from his mind.

"Alright, this is fresh off the fire." Viridian said as he poured the water into the wooden bathtub. Viridian shot up his gaze to look at the man again, before they fell back down. "Do you want some more water? I have no issue with getting more." Viridian said, clearly trying to look away from the man.

"I also have like... flowers and stuff you can put into you're bath. I usually put in lavender, though that's just me. I also have roses, daisies, and a few other nice smelling things. It's a habit I got from Cassandra.' Viridian was rambling, which only made him feel even more awkward.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thank you, Viridian. One bucket is enough. I only need enough to soak in a little, thank you.” He hummed gently.

Lox smiled shyly, “flowers? I don’t think I’ve ever had flowers in my bath water.” Maybe he should try something that Viridian likes? “Lavender? I suppose if my soul mate likes lavender I should get used to the scent.” He softly teased, but in reality? He liked the idea of smelling like Viridian. He really didn’t know anyone else that smelt like him.... maybe he needed to go around smelling people?

“Thank you.” He kept his hands covering his groin. “I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.... I just wish there was something I could do for you too....” he hummed gently.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian moved to the shelf full of flowers when Lox said he wanted lavender in his bath. He smiled softly, "great choice. Lavender helps with stress and even relaxes you. Plus it's the best smelling flower out there." Viridian pressed the flower against his nose to smell it, before he moved to the bath. He sat on the edge, before he started to rip the petals off gently, before letting them fall from his hand.

Viridian smiled softly when Lox thanked him, his eyes looking over at him for a second before falling back onto the bathwater. Lox had no right being so attractive. Viridian felt bad that he was imagining his friend pressing him against the wall, and having his way with him. "It's really okay," Viridian said softly. He peaked over to catch a glance of Lox once more, before he stood up. "Though if you really want to thank me, you could buy me some lunch later." Viridian said as he put the stem into his pocket.

Viridian moved to the door, before he looked back at him. "Get me if you need anything. I have towels in the cabinet over there," Viridian pointed at the cabinet besides the flowers. "And think long and hard about where you want to show me, while you're in there." Viridian winked at the man, before he walked out of the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I am growing rather fond of the scent.” He agreed with a smile. It reminded him of the other man.

Lox was trying not to stare, so he didn’t notice all of the looks Viridian sent his way.... except the last one before he stood up. Lox felt his cheeks blush softly.... what did the other man think? He knew that Viridian must have made an opinion up! Did he like what he saw? Or hate it? His heart fluttered in his chest.

“I can buy you food.” He agreed. For a moment he forgot about what he was holding, releasing his crotch as he moved to examine where the towels were indicated. Lox was half hard after getting to look at Viridian’s half bent over body while he prepared the bath... sue him but he was only human and Viridian was sexy!

“Thank you.” He offered before turning and stepping into the bath.

A blush stole over his cheeks.... Something else is going to be long and hard if I’m not carefully! “I-I’ll think a-about it carefully.” He stuttered out. Promising.

Lox spent some time just soaking. He played with the lavender pieces in the water and let his mind wander... he kept confusing his desire to go to the brothel with Viridian! He was suddenly imagining fucking the man in secret spots all over town! Just bending him over and rutting like a wild animal!

His cock stood to attention and he lazily wrapped his hand around it, sliding his hand up and down, enjoying the taboo sensation. Lox found his breathing hitching as he imagined Viridian’s mouth.... and just like that! He erupted, thick white streams of cum landing in the water. Body tingling. How embarrassing! I had barely touched myself!

Embarrassed he quickly tried to clean up the evidence and pulled himself out of the bath. Grabbing a towel as he dried himself off. Reaching for his clothing. “Viridian? I’ll be out in a moment.” He called, getting dressed. His eyes wandering to the swirl of white mingling and dissipating through the water.

Dressed he stepped back into the man room. “How do I empty the water?”

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian leaned against the wall after he closed the bathroom door, his fingers running through his blond locks. He took a deep breath, before he stepped away from the wall and grabbed his clean clothes. Viridian couldn't stop thinking about Lox's perfectly sculpted body, and it made him feel rather guilty. He took off his shirt, before he put on the loose fitting poets blouse that showcased his collarbone quite well. He then grabbed his white tight pants as he discarded the dirty ones, quickly slipping them on before Lox had time to finish his bath.

Lox entered the room just as he was tying the bits of string together, his looking over his shoulder look at the man. "Oh! I'll help you. You have to dump it out of the window." Viridian said as he turned his head, and started tucking in his shirt. After he deemed his outfit for the day to be perfect, he walked to the bathroom. "It's actually nice that you're here. Unfortunately I'm fantastic at magic, but when it comes to actual physical strength... I kind of suck." He grabbed one end of the bathtub as he waited for Lox.

"I always have the worst time trying to empty this out. I usually get frustrated and use a bucket in the end."

Guest syaoran-puu

Lox smiles at that, “out the window? Aren’t you afraid of getting someone? Or is that part of the fun?” He teased playfully.

The shy knight looked Viridian over. He couldn’t help but eye the man in fascination, “you look lovely.” He said it mostly under his breath. Viridian was.... gorgeous. The loose top and fitted trousers.... the hint of watching him tie them? Yeah, it got a reaction out of Lox!

“I can help with the bath. You should of had me help you with the water earlier.” He grabbed the other end of the bath and took Viridian’s lead. Lox liked ‘helping’.

“Sounds like you need a strong man around the house,” he teased.

“Have you decided where you’re going to show me today?” He asked, mostly just trying for conversation as he watched the water run out of the window. Locket his eyes wander to Viridian again, why was he feeling so shy today?

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian smiled at the tease, his green eyes flashing over to Lox with a playful glint. "That's the fun of the Rat District, my friend; dodging dirty bathwater, and being the one to toss it overboard."

The compliment was a little hard to hear, but Viridian heard it nonetheless. He flashed a smile over at Lox, his eyes looking down at the ground. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." Viridian complimented with a small smile. "You pull off the 'straight out of the water' look well. Have you thought of the possibility of being part merman?" Viridian half joked. Lox did look amazing with his wet locks, and freshly cleaned skin. There was a part of Viridian that wanted to smell him, but that would be too weird.

Viridian rolled his eyes when Lox said he needed a strong man around the house, "I had the bucket... it's just the bathtub I have an issue with. Besides, Cassandra is a beast. She could usually carry this all on her own, though I hate bothering her while she's working. But at least I have a strong captain to help me now." Viridian offered the man a small wink, as they lifted the wooden tub, and tilted it.

The question made Viridian look over at Lox. He nodded excitedly, "Oh yes. Well, I'll not only being showing you somewhere but something," Viridian said as he lifted the bathtub out of the window, before lowering it so it down onto the ground. "How about you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah, so this is sport?” He teased. Lox watched Viridian a moment then looked to the window. “I might have to start bringing a cover when I walk this district then.” He joked, amused by the idea. “Only the Lord knows what might get tossed at me!”

He blushed embarrassed at being heard and yet flattered at being complimented. Lox shrugged lightly, “part merman? Pity I don’t have a tail. That would be cool.” He hummed. Was Viridian.... flirting? Should he flirt back? How?

Cassandra could? She did seem like a walking enigma... and not one to be solved by Lox! “Well, you certainly do have me to help. Feel free to take advantage while you can. It is part of my duty to assist the community after all, especially gentlemen in distress.” He smirked, clearly teasing playfully.

He smiled and put the bath down too. “I think so... I’m just... not sure that it’s going to be that impressive. You might be disappointed...?” Lox really did seem to think he was rather lacking.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian shot Lox a smirk when he teased him, his hands holding his hips. It was cute seeing Lox teasing the magician. The Lox a few days ago wouldn't do that, and it warmed his heart knowing that he was comfortable with him. Viridian crossed his arms when Lox said that his chosen spot wasn't too impressive.

"You know, you're with a guy who is amazed at everything. You could show me a a pile of rocks with a flower sticking out, and I would still find it to be the most gorgeous thing out there." Viridian said as he started to walk away, his hands brushing over the fabric of Lox's shirt as he moved pass him.

Viridian grabbed his pair of black cavalier boots and sat on the bed. As he was slipping his foot inside, Remiera crawled up his back and onto his shoulder. "Alright, I'll let you go first." Viridian said as he grabbed his other boot. "My spot is best at sunset. Besides, you know so much about me... and I know so little about you."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I could?” He smiled. Oddly enough that relaxed him a little. But maybe because.... he really liked Viridian. Even if he wasn’t saying so and admitting to it out loud! He didn’t want to disappoint the man.

Sunset? So they really would be together all day? “Is your place near here? I can take you to my furtherest place and we can work back in?” He didn’t want to take him too far.... but! “I think we’ll need to walk for about an hour. Or go to the barracks and get two horses.” Lox blushed softly. Was he really thinking of taking Viridian there? It seemed so....! Strange. He’d kept it to himself for so long. “How do you feel about getting wet? We might want to take.... a towel?” He offered, second guessing himself suddenly. “Of course, we don’t need to get wet....”

Would Viridian really like the lake and waterfall? The knight often went there to be alone. To think. To bath in peace even. He’d never taken another or a love there.... never. Sure, he suspected others knew about it. But when he was there he liked to think of it as ‘his special place’. It had a ‘fairy circle’ near by, a stone henge that had stood for a long time. He liked to think of it as a protection circle. Even if he hadn’t really believed in magic before.....

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

"It's relatively close by," Viridian said as as got up, a large smile on his face. He wasn't going to say anymore. He wanted it to be a surprise - he just hoped Lox wasn't terribly scared of heights. Viridian was terrified, but for whatever reason this was the only place that didn't terrify him. The view did help though.

"Water?" Viridian said, his arms crossing slightly. He looked Lox up and down, before he moved to his bathroom and grabbed two towels. "I love swimming, so thank you for bringing it up - I would hate myself forever if I got wet in this."

Viridian moved towards the room door, opening it for Lox. "After you. Just careful opening the door at the bottom." Cassandra was probably cleaning or reorganizing - she liked to do that when she came home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Close by? That made Lox wonder what it was going to be. The world was full of beautiful and wonder.... if you knew where to look! “That should work out nicely then.” He offered softly. Smiling almost shyly at Viridian.

“Well.... we can? We don’t have to though.” He admitted, watching the other a moment and smiling. He looked excited! “Why? What’s wrong with that outfit getting wet?” He asked obliviously. Lox thought Viridian looked gorgeous in it. The white material flowy in some places and tight in others! It hugged them man just right... but encouraged thoughts that Lox shouldn’t have!

Heading downstairs, Lox was cautious when he heard he needed to be. Opening the door he spotted the huge dire wolf and the woman from yesterday.... cleaning. He smiled a little then continued to the front door. “Which do you prefer Viridian? Walking or horse?” They would have to walk towards the barracks anyway. He could get them two horses!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

"This outfit is uncomfortable when it gets wet," Viridian explained as he followed Lox downstairs. Now that he had a towel, if he decided to go for a swim he could just strip down. He had the towel to cover all those bits after all. Viridian would never strip down unless Lox was comfortable with it though. He could always just dip his feet into the water!

When Viridian stepped into the shop he smiled at Cassandra, the woman returning the smile. Viridian almost locked his door out of habit, though he fought that habit as he walked outside with Lox. The question made Viridian hum in thought, his arms crossing slightly.

"Let's ride a horse. I've only been on one like twice in my life." Viridian admitted, feeling a bit excited at the thought. "Though would it be alright if I had a horse? They're like... palace horses. I dont mind sharing one with you."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah I see....” he smiled shyly, why had his brain gone to that.... to the idea of transparent clothing?! He really needed to get his mind out of the gutter and just focus on.... the present! “Well, we don’t want you getting uncomfortable.” He smirked, winking at him.

He walked beside the man, twin swords in place as he held his head high. “I can pretend I’m lending them for business. I can get two. Unless you’d rather share? I don’t mind. I’m used to riding.” He said simply. There might be something nice about sharing? About feeling Viridian pressed close? Their bodies touching. Of course, holding himself back would be harder with the closer proximity!

Lox looked to the man’s hand as if curious about it, but the glance only lasted a moment before he looked away. “Can I ask you something? Without being rude....?” He looked to Viridian’s face. He chewed his lip a moment then asked; “why do you want to get to know me better?” Was it simply because they were to be friends? Or was it... that strange connection he felt?

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Virdian hummed in thought when Lox said he would fabricate some lie, in order to get two horses. He didn't feel too good about it, especially with so much hate about Magicians within most groups. "Hmm... are you sure?" Viridian asked, clearly a little anxious about the situation. "I really don't mind sharing one with you. I'm a small man. Besides, you know more about horse back riding than I do."

When Lox asked if he could ask a question, raised an eyebrow. "Of course," Viridian said as he walked on. He thought it would have to do with magic or something, so he wasn't too worried. When Lox finally asked his question, Viridian couldn't help but blush just a bit.

Viridian could do the honest thing and confess that he thought Lox might be his soul mate, but that seemed too soon. They only met a few days ago. Would telling Lox scare him away?

Just tell him, Remiera whispered softly, despite the fact Lox wouldn't be able to hear her. The suggestion just made him rub the fabrics of his sleeves between his fingers anxiously. "Well..." Viridian began, his green eyes meeting with Lox's before falling to the ground. "I think you're cool. You're very different than other people I've met, and I find it interesting."

Guest syaoran-puu

Lox paused a moment and then nodded, “I’ll just get one then.” It might make things easier and less noticeable too. And.... there was the benefit in getting Viridian to hold him! “Just hold on gently and let your body move with the horse and me. You’ll be fine.” He hummed softly.

The answer he got was a little off-putting. Only because he thinks I’m interesting? He nodded, trying not to look so dejected or disappointed. “Okay.” He smiled gently. Lox should just accept it. Just let go of any hope that the person in those readings was Viridian, since it was clear the man didn’t think so himself. Who was his ‘soul mate’ then?

He shrugged. Heading into the stable and grabbing his horse. She was a black beauty that he couldn’t help but be fond of. “Hey Bella. Come on girl. We’re going out.” Lox pat the mares side and then fit her blanket ready before climbing on. He looked down at Viridian and held his hand out. “Come on then. Let’s get going. No time to waste.”

Lox wanted to get out here, he didn’t need anyone spotting him with Viridian. It would cause complications for them both.

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

Viridian felt anxiety bubble up when they got to the barracks. He gently grabbed Lox's shirt absentmindedly. He was honestly terrified someone would recognize him and tell Lox some awful rumor. Viridian could care less about being called a No-Soul, or having something thrown at him - that was always a risk being a Working Magician. Viridian was just worried that everyones opinion about Lox might change, if he knew he was friends (and possible soul mates), to a Magician.

When they stepped into the stables, Viridian released his grip on Lox's shirt. He looked ar the black mare, his eyes widening just a bit. "She's beautiful..." Viridian said, his thumbs lightly caressing the sides of Bella's face lovingly. "You're such a beautiful girl," Viridian whispered to Bella as Lox draped the blanket onto her. His eyes flickered up at Lox as he got onto the house, a little smile crossing his lips. Lox really was a handsome guy. The way he looked mounted onto this great beast made Viridian's heart flutter.

Viridian gave Bella one last loving caress, before he slowly moved to grab Lox's hand. With Lox's help, Viridian made it onto Bella. He reaches for his shoulder, just to make sure Remiera was still there. When he felt her soft blue body, he moved his arms to gently wrap around Lox.

"Alright... I'm good." Viridian said, resting his chin on Lox's shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Lox looked back at Viridian reassuringly. “No one will hurt you.” He promised. The knight assumed that was the issue. Lox didn’t care about the other knights opinions any more, but he didn’t want Viridian too worried. He didn’t want fear to stand in the way of his friendship with Viridian.

“Thank you. She’s a good girl. Aren’t you, my beauty.” He praised Bella, patting her neck. Lox clearly had a gentle and affectionate tone for the mare. He liked that Viridian spoke so nicely to her too. Maybe that shouldn’t be a surprise? He was nice to his spider familiar too.

He blushed slightly at the hands around his waist. But Lox liked it. A lot.

“Okay. Good.” Lox smiled and headed out. The courtyard was quiet as they rode out. The closeness seemed so easy. He wasn’t complaining about that though.

“Are you doing okay back there?” Lox asked softly, he glanced back. “Is Remi okay too?” He double checked. “Can I go a little quicker? Or is this as fast as you want?” They we’re headed toward the wooded area, so too much faster wouldn’t be possible anyway.

The birds chirped around them. Even butterflies fluttered and flew around them. “It looks so nice out here today.” He just hoped they’d not stumble across more evil among the trees!

Guest BunBunTheCatSnake

The second Bella started to move, Viridian tightened his grip just a little. He wasn't used to horseback riding, though he couldn't help but wonder if he rode many horses in his past life. Maybe he was some wild horse tamer, or a bandit whose only friend was his trusted horse companion? They were a possibility, though Viridian wasn't about to bet money on it.

Viridian rested his cheek against Lox's shoulder, as he watched the passing scenery. When Lox asked how he was, he lifted his head off of his shoulder to check on Remy. "We're fine," he replied, as he watched his blue companion crawl under his shirt, towards his chest. Remy eventually settled on his waist, where the tucked in shirt met his pants. Viridian made a mental note of where she was, before he rested his cheek against his shoulder again.

Viridian tightened his grip just a bit again, "you can go a little faster. I know youn wouldn't do anything to put me in danger." Viridian said softly. "You're like my personal knight in shining armor." Viridian smiled at the compliment he gave Lox. He felt like it was all too fitting for the man.

"I can't wait to see your special place," Viridian said, unable to fully contain the excitement in his voice. "Plus it's nice to ride this beautiful girl," Viridian wanted to pet Bella, but decided against it. He didn't want to fall. "I wish I had an apple to give her..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” He was glad that Viridian and Remi were good.

Lox waited for the reply and smiled before getting Bella to move a little faster. He loved the way Viridian held him tighter. Why did that have to feel so good? So right? He wanted him to hold him often....

He laughed. “I might be a knight but I’m not wearing shining armour. Silly.” He knew it was just a saying but he couldn’t help but beam at it. Proud.

“There might be apples on a tree where we’re going? We can look if you want?” Lox offered happily.

It wasn’t long until they reached the waterfall. The trees thick and luscious. The birds chirped happily. The lake glistened under the sun and the waterfall sounded amazing too. Everything just seemed peaceful and calm. “Here.” He smiled and looked back at Viridian. Lox hummed gently as stopped the horse. “Do you need help getting down?”

Excitement courses through his veins! He was looking forward to swimming with Viridian. Nude or clothed in underwear didn’t matter right now!